Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 212,423

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
wannabe scientist

United States

#164369 Feb 19, 2013
Prophet jesus(pbuh) was a respectable prophet of allah please stop insulting him by calling him god's son
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164370 Feb 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot beat Shammu's self-loathing.
Can you please go get nailed to a post and go to reside with your lord? Take Shammu along with you.
We are nailed to the cross every day with our Lord, and will remain so until He calls us home to Himself in heaven. As we hang on the cross with our Lord and God we will say: "Father forgive them they know not what they do!" We pray from the cross for the conversion of muslims.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164371 Feb 19, 2013
wannabe scientist wrote:
Prophet jesus(pbuh) was a respectable prophet of allah please stop insulting him by calling him god's son
They will never stop. After that they will insult God by saying the man was God.

bmz

Singapore

#164372 Feb 19, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
We are nailed to the cross every day with our Lord, and will remain so until He calls us home to Himself in heaven. As we hang on the cross with our Lord and God we will say: "Father forgive them they know not what they do!" We pray from the cross for the conversion of muslims.
Forgive who? Who were those people?

I want you to go and really get nailed to a cross. We can help you by erecting an automated cross, which can handle 100 Christians every ten minutes. Churches can make their arrangement for shipping all crucified Christians out to their lord.

Still, you cannot beat Shammu in self-loathing.

bmz

Singapore

#164373 Feb 19, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The Romans thought they could stamp out Christianity, but through the blood of the martyrs the god's of Roman came to naught and Christ was lifted up!
The Romans founded Christianity. That the Romans persecuted Christians, is a big lie.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#164374 Feb 19, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: baal hamolech, is many of the one angel. and i do not suspect, what i actually know. baal hamolech, is also known as legion.
Legion is a demons who inside him contains other demons.

But is All-h one of those three angels, or an indipendent demon, according to you?

Location hidden

#164375 Feb 19, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: he is here because, G-D said it so.
How do you know YHVH said that I have to be here in the early morning?
sun

Longview, WA

#164376 Feb 19, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Why don't animals marry?
why don't animals drive cars or fly planes or set at dinner table an eat dinner,get a clue buddy.well i'm giving my two cent,i'll tell what i think of muhammed hitler thinking person that didn't get his ass kick an went on to write hitler like shit,i mean look at some of them they think hitler an uncle joe had it right,what a bunch of bull sh-t,i have nothing good to say about muhammeds relig.but eat sh-t
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164377 Feb 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive who? Who were those people?
I want you to go and really get nailed to a cross. We can help you by erecting an automated cross, which can handle 100 Christians every ten minutes. Churches can make their arrangement for shipping all crucified Christians out to their lord.
Still, you cannot beat Shammu in self-loathing.
I know you would love to crucify all Christians, but by doing so their innocent blood will cry up from the ground to God for justice. You can not beat God and He will bring about the conversion of muslims like He did the Romans.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164378 Feb 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Romans founded Christianity. That the Romans persecuted Christians, is a big lie.
History proves you wrong, but you are just like all other muslims who think because they say something it makes it true. Jesus gave a sign to Constantine that brought about his conversion and the spread of Christianity!

Location hidden

#164379 Feb 19, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
History proves you wrong, but you are just like all other muslims who think because they say something it makes it true. Jesus gave a sign to Constantine that brought about his conversion and the spread of Christianity!
Spreading religion through violance is always wrong. Muhammad was a fool and so was Constantine. Although the latter was not prophet of god...
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164380 Feb 19, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Spreading religion through violance is always wrong. Muhammad was a fool and so was Constantine. Although the latter was not prophet of god...
mohammad was not a prophet of God either. he spoke for some spirit who supposedly spoke for allah.

Location hidden

#164381 Feb 19, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
mohammad was not a prophet of God either. he spoke for some spirit who supposedly spoke for allah.
It's all matter of viewpoints.
Qadir mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#164382 Feb 19, 2013
who="STEFANO COLONNA"]<quoted text>

Mengal

Dear STEFANO COLONNA"

Did truth not come through your mouth(though later was not prophet of God, You are absolutely correct former one ie Mohammad is prophet of God but later is not.
Qadir mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#164384 Feb 19, 2013
The last Cermon ofProphet of Islam Mohammad(saw).

It is 10 Higri= 631A.D
The prophet of Islam standing in Maidan Arfat at Mecca(Saudi Arabia) with a huge croud of his companions,which consisting upon more than one lac, The prophet starts AL-Quran-

Alyoum Akmaltu Lakum Deenukum Wa Atmamtu Alaikum Nemati Wa Radeetu Lakum Deenul Islam.

Translation-

Today we have completed your religion
And has completed our bounties to you
And approved for you the religion of Islam

Hearing this Abubakar the first caliph starts weeping, One Sahaba near to him Abubakar why you weep but today it is day of celibaration as our religion has been completed. Abubakar you do not know, As our religion has completed then it means Mohammad is leaving us, so there fore I am weeping,
In the next moment prophet said O people listen me attentively because I think that from today you never see or met mehear at Maidan Arfator Mecca,
Listen from now usary has been prohibited and as first step I leavwe or forgive usary of my tribe Again there isno blood money to be paid of past.
Listen from now no white has superiority to black so as no superiority of blake to white. Arb has no superiority to non Arab so no non arab has to superiority to Arab.
All humans are brother to each other,They are progeny of single man and woman such as Adam and Eve.
O,people as I am leaving you and has to appear in front of my lord(ALLAH)So you bear witness that I had convey you
The Message of Islam.
Uproar in the air O prophet we do bear witness that you conveyed us Islam.
The prophet raised his face to wards sky ,
O, God bear witness of this that I had conveyed thy Message,

On return back to Madina Prophet became ill with in three months and after suffering of Total eighteen days (18) He left this world, befor leaving, the final words of your were, O,God I prefer to meet Thy,

Fatima Your beloved daughter was near to you,, Prophet told some thing in her ear she wept and again Prophet told some thing in her ear she laughed,

People later asked about it Fatima told that in first time Prophet (her father) told her that he will not survived from this illness so she therefore wept but again when prophet told her that she will be first from his family soon come and meet him hearing this I had laughed.

Fatima was first soon after Mohammad in age of 27 years also left this world and she was the first in family of prophet went to meet Him,

(Every thing is for Allah And every one has to return to Him.)
uhuh

Spain

#164385 Feb 19, 2013
as korban olah (like Isaac was meant to be), Jesus The Lamb should be slaughtered, skinned, cut into 10 parts, then burnt to ashes

or, as a kapparah (like the scapegoat on yom kipur), after transferring the sins of the whole world onto him, he should be banished into the wilderness, then pushed off a cliff

alternatively, we can also load our sins for the whole year to a chicken..
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164386 Feb 19, 2013
SEXUAL ORIENTATION:

1) The genes responsible for sexual orientation have three aspects:

a) Male-female attraction

b) Male-Male attraction

c) Female-female attraction

2) All the above three aspects of sexual attraction inhere as natural traits in the genes with not of them being unnatural.

3) Gay proclivities are not mutations of heterosexual tendencies and this contention is supported by the fact that homosexuality is practiced by most species in varying degrees.

4) What is harmful is not gay instincts but anal sex between man-man or between man-woman.

5) Anal sex unbalances the currents in the nerves in the spine leading to the brain where they may create a short-circuit that could lead to haphazard synaptic connections being forged.

6) The fact that anal sex unbalances the brain wiring indicates that homosexual tendencies by themselves are not unnatural but that anal sex between men or between man and woman is equally damaging to the person who is the receiver of the penis.

7) Heterosexuality and homosexuality are simply so many forms of the genes responsible for sexual orientation.

7) Bisexuality is the bridge between heterosexuality and homosexuality and can be viewed as a hybrid aspect of the two dominant forms of sexual orientation.

8) Sexual orientation is determined by the degree of evolution of the field of consciousness-energy in the individual which in turn determines which aspect of sexual attraction gets switched ON.

8) The prophets were ignorant about the root cause and basal mechanism of sexual orientation and on seeing that gay sex failed to result in procreation they denounced the act.

9) The advent of cloning and invitro techniques that these so-called prophets could not envisage or knew nothing about have rendered sexual reproduction obsolete.
uhuh

Spain

#164387 Feb 19, 2013
"My God why have you abandon me?
Father please forgive them.."

forgive the pharisees whom earlier he called brood of vipers? nah he asked forgiveness only for the Romans, not for his own people the Jews

come to think of it, he should just say "I forgive them for they do not know.."
he as god can forgive sins after all
uhuh

Spain

#164389 Feb 19, 2013
Matt 27:50 and Mark 15:37 reported that when god pretended he was about to die, he "cried with a loud voice"

the same sound when god "groans like a woman in labor" (Isaiah 42:14)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164390 Feb 19, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Yesterday I wasn't online because I had a business trip.
I couldn't help laughing at Alex's post that equates you with a beggar living on welfare.

Well, no comments on that aspect of your life from my side.

I wonder what kind of a business do you conduct since I don't see any hardcore business tendencies or acumen in your personality though of course you have a very suspicious, jealous and cunning mind that's devoid of the finer instincts.

Anyway, be happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb 19 Hammer 4
'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb 12 Joe W 9
A new guard for Asgard: Iceland building first ... Feb 3 freethinkradio do... 1
Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan '15 true fact 81
"Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Jan '15 Hillbilly 49
My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan '15 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Jan '15 You big dummy 20
More from around the web