Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253522 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#164408 Feb 19, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes!
and not according, to me either. cause i did not hear this, from the boys in the locker room or pool hall.
you have a good head, on your shoulders. baal hamolech is a conglomeration, of many individual angels that can be portrayed as one but not necessarily always. i am sure you can figure the rest out from there. now how many roman, or greek g-ds were there?
The ancient Greeks worshiped more than 300 gods. As for ancient Romans the things are more complicated, since one has to define what Romans mean. It can mean the inhabitants of the city of Rome or the inhabitants of Empire, which include all the nations under it. In the second case the number of gods is much bigger that is hard to calculate the number of gods worshiped.

What are you trying to say that in reality the numbers of gods were three, the three angels, since all the gods worshiped in the past came from them?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164409 Feb 19, 2013
Qadir mengal wrote:
who="STEFANO COLONNA"]<quoted text>
Spreading religion through violance is always wrong. Muhammad was a fool and so was Constantine. Although the latter was not prophet of god...
Mengal
Dear STEFANO COLONNA"
Did truth not come through your mouth(though later was not prophet of God, You are absolutely correct former one ie Mohammad is prophet of God but later is not.
rabbee: well the prophet, of an angel. does not make you, a true prophet of G-D. not even a prophet of an Angel, makes you a prophet of G-D. because you can, still choose to lie about it and add your own minus two cents worth to it. TheAngel told you the truth, but you lied about it.

my being visited by Angels, are always followed up, with a visit from G-D. and my visits with angels, are not followed up with a visit from G-D. there is a difference between, visits from Angels or angels.

and i always get a visit from hasatan, shortly after G-D has come to visit with me. and since i have rejected hasatan three times, baal hamolech nor halooseefer can directly approach me. so right after a visit with G-D, i am tested directly by hasatan. so none of those angels, can come in through my front door. cause i am not about to, invite them in.

if i let hasatan in my front door, then baal hamolech shall all come knocking on my door next, and if i let them in, then halooseefer shall come knocking on my front door next.

and i know that prostitutes, with one perminant john at a time, work for hasatan. and that prostitutes with many johns at a time, work for baal hamolech. and that gay bars, are the den of halooseefer.

and according to scripture, there is only one way i can be decieved for any while. and that requires, that all of you help decieve your grandmother here in TheTorah Happening. but i always wake up, from this error eventually. resulting in the second visit, from G-D.

and i am going to get more visits with G-D, before G-D takes off for the day of rest. and i already know, about what G-D, is going to say to me and the woman again. cause it is recorded in TheWritten Torah, after this whole world has rejected GanEden from G-D. none of your mental fantacies, has ever stopped G-D from giving TheWhole Torah Happening.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164410 Feb 19, 2013
uhuh wrote:
"My God why have you abandon me?
Father please forgive them.."
forgive the pharisees whom earlier he called brood of vipers? nah he asked forgiveness only for the Romans, not for his own people the Jews
come to think of it, he should just say "I forgive them for they do not know.."
he as god can forgive sins after all
rabbee: no one can forgive your sins against G-D but G-D THMESELVES. just as no one on earth, can forgive your sins against me but me. and if you have sinned against Pehter, then you have to ask Pehter. the president of the united states of america, has to ask me to forgive him.

i have not sinned against any of you, who have all sinned against me. and i cannot forgive anyone, who has outstanding sins against G-D. i do not have to ask any of you or your grandmother for forgivness, for what you have all done to me again.

you cannot commit sins against, THEM BOTH without commiting a sin against TheHisSon adam and everyone else on earth. continious lies do not beg, for your forgiveness. i cannot forgive anyone, G-D has not actually forgiven. i am G-D'S Son adam, Who has only begun to take responsibility for my actions. i do not! recant to your lies.

i cannot repent, for your all being a failure you gave to your grandmother. you have to ask, G-D then her for forgiveness. i know her address.

and if you have all sinned against TheVirgin Surrogate Mother, i can give you her address too. i know Who and where They are, near the end of this sixth day again here in TheTorah. i did not even want to divorce her, she is a wonderfull woman. but G-D did not give me with, any other choice.

i could not continue, to take a bath with a sheepa like Daveed. just great! i end up married to OurMother, because the woman again did not do. this is not how G-D, wanted this story to go. but you all made it necessary, with the devil. the dead being returned, do not know what is going on. because your all lying to them, is of no help here in TheTorah Happening. if it was not for the women of this world, nobody could be returned. the woumb, is the way we are all returned again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164412 Feb 19, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
The ancient Greeks worshiped more than 300 gods. As for ancient Romans the things are more complicated, since one has to define what Romans mean. It can mean the inhabitants of the city of Rome or the inhabitants of Empire, which include all the nations under it. In the second case the number of gods is much bigger that is hard to calculate the number of gods worshiped.
What are you trying to say that in reality the numbers of gods were three, the three angels, since all the gods worshiped in the past came from them?
rabbee: yes! you, are correct. it is difficult to calculate, the number of g-ds all-h is. since it can vary from, area tribe to area tribe. and hasatan is a very distinctive angel. baal hamolech however, is a number of angels posing as one with the muslems. which does not include hasatan, or halooseefer infestation memberships. and would actually improve any one, to be infested by hasatan G-D hates less than baal hamolech or halooseefer. and drug dealers, are staunch supporters of baal hamolech or halooseefer but not hasatan.

and hasatan is more powerfull than all of baal hamolech and halooseefer. so unless the muslems can further weaken the united states spiritually, there dead meat for hasatan.

and if either jews or christians get their act together with G-D. then G-D shall kick, their own muslem butts with themselves. and in fact, because of my getting my act together with G-D, this is already begun to happen. and the more people who, repent to G-D here in TheTorah. the worse it is going to get, for the rest of this whole antiG-D world again.

this is what all-of their, muslem g-ds are all afraid of. neither hasatan, all-of baal hamolech, or halooseefer want you to believe in G-D, and watch their memberships decline. and lift the veil of pestilence, plague and famine in this world. and finally realize how bad, we have all been really self screwed.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164413 Feb 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God appointed Jesus the God of the Christians.
25 Jesus said to her,“I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.
Luke 9:28-33
This is another absurd verse that does not fit in the exchange between Jesus and Martha.

You can't even get the verse reference right., because you copy and paste but never read before posting.

This is how the exchange went on in John 11::

"21 “Lord,” Martha said to Jesus,“if you had been here, my brother would not have died. 22 But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask.”

23 Jesus said to her,“Your brother will rise again.”

24 Martha answered,“I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

25 Jesus said to her,“I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

27 “Yes, Lord,” she replied,“I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”

Martha already knew about resurrection at the last day and it was nothing new.

Read her answer in 27, which shows she accepted him as messiah only. We don't see her acknowledging that Jesus was resurrection and life.

“I am the resurrection and the life. " is another absurd line.

This is another forgery in John.
bmz

Singapore

#164414 Feb 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God appointed Jesus the God of the Christians.
This is hilarious!

When and where?
bmz

Singapore

#164415 Feb 19, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world!
Actually, it means:

"John 1:29 Worldwide English (New Testament)(WE)

29 The next day John saw Jesus coming to him.`Look,' said John.`See God's special Lamb! He takes away the wrong ways of the world."

But the doctors of sin can only think of sin and the self-loathers got that idea from Isaiah 53 by distorting it.
bmz

Singapore

#164416 Feb 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Jesus said to her,“I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.
Don't you guys crack up, when you read such absurd and meaningless verses?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164417 Feb 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian's have the Truth, what does muslims have? Slavery to a community that can not save them.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164418 Feb 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it means:
"John 1:29 Worldwide English (New Testament)(WE)
29 The next day John saw Jesus coming to him.`Look,' said John.`See God's special Lamb! He takes away the wrong ways of the world."
But the doctors of sin can only think of sin and the self-loathers got that idea from Isaiah 53 by distorting it.
Your always reaching, but to no avail:

http://bible.cc/john/1-29.htm
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164419 Feb 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you have nothing better to offer.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#164420 Feb 19, 2013
If Jesus is the "Lamb of God".....then who is "Begotten Son of God"?

We heard that Word became Flesh , but where is written "Son became Lamb"?

This might be new theory of "Evolution" or "New theory of Transformation"?

Now they will say, "No. No, by Lamb we do not mean "real" Lamb?"

That is why I say, these people do not speak in English, they use Gibberish!!
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#164421 Feb 19, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-56

Chapter 117 Elijah’s story

Elijah answered: "You are of the tribe of Levi; and because you, in entering the Temple of God, looks lewdly upon a woman, you being near the sanctuary, our God took away your sight." Then the blind man weeping said: "Pardon me, O holy prophet of God, for I have sinned in speaking with you; for if I had seen you I should not have sinned."

Elijah answered: "May our God pardon you, O brother, because as regards me I know that you have told me the truth, seeing that the more I hate myself the more I love God, and if you saw me you would still your desire, which is not pleasing to God. For Elijah is not your creator, but God; whence, so far as concerns you, I am the devil," said Elijah weeping, "because I turn you aside from your creator.

Weep then, O brother, because you have not that light which would make you see the true from the false, for if you had had that you would not have despised my doctrine. Wherefore I say to you, that many desire to see me and come from far to see me, who despise my words. Wherefore it were better for them, for their salvation, that they had no eyes, seeing that everyone that finds pleasure in the creature, be he who he may, and seeks not to find pleasure in God, has made an idol in his heart, and forsaken God." Then Jesus said, sighing: "Have you understood all that Elijah said?" The disciples answered: "In truth, we have understood, and we are beside ourselves at the knowledge that here on earth there are very few that are not idolaters."

Chapter 118 , Jews' Idolatry

Then Jesus said: "You speak the truth, for now was Israel desirous to establish the idolatry that they have in their hearts, in holding me for God, many of whom have now despised my teaching, saying that I could make myself lord of all Judea, if I confessed myself to be God, and that I am mad to wish to live in poverty among desert places, and not abide continually among princes in delicate living. Oh hapless man, that prizes the light that is common to flies and ants and despises the light that is common only to angels and prophets and holy friends of God!

If, then, the eye shall not be guarded, O Andrew, I tell you that it is impossible not to fall headlong into lust. Wherefore Jeremiah the prophet, weeping vehemently, said truly: "My eye is a thief that robs my soul." For therefore did David our father pray with greatest longing to God our Lord that he would turn away his eyes in order that he might not behold vanity. For truly everything which has an end is vain.

Tell me, then, if one had two pence to buy bread, would he spend it to buy smoke? Assuredly not, seeing that smoke does hurt to the eyes and gives no sustenance to the body. Even so then let man do, for with the outward sight of his eyes and the inward sight of his mind he should seek to know God his creator and the good pleasure of his will, and should not make the creature his end, which causes him to lose the creator.

Note: No comments needed for such a story- MUQ
(Abridged)
sabir abdus-samee

Washington, DC

#164422 Feb 19, 2013
Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
Less then by muslm armies during the history. And they killed not in the allah's cause, in contrast to muslims who scream "allah akbar" before blowing civilians up. Fanatic muslims, true followers of muhamid, blow including childrne and women up, because allah ordered them to do so.
<quoted text>
War agains non-muslims
Qur'an:9:38 "Believers, what is the matter with you, that when you are asked to go forth and fight in Allah's Cause you cling to the earth? Do you prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? Unless you go forth, He will afflict and punish you with a painful doom, and put others in your place."
Qur'an:9:123 "Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you."
Qur'an:8:72 "Those who accepted Islam and left their homes to fight in Allah's Cause with their possessions and persons, and those who gave (them) asylum, aid, and shelter, those who harbored them - these are allies of one another. You are not responsible for protecting those who embraced Islam but did not leave their homes [to fight] until they do so." [Another translation reads:] "You are only called to protect Muslims who fight."
Hell for non-muslims
Qur'an 37:63 "For We have truly made it as a trial to torment the disbelievers. Zaqqum is a horrible thorn tree that grows in Hell. The shoots of its fruit-stalks are like the heads of devils. Truly they [non-Muslims] will eat it and fill their bellies with it. On top of that they will be given a mixture made of boiling water to drink especially prepared. Then they shall be returned to the Blazing Fire."
Qur'an 74:8 "The trumpet shall sound a day of anguish for disbelievers. Leave Me alone to deal with the creature whom I created bare and alone! Leave Me to deal with those I granted wealth and sons."
It was Allah Himself who killed the non-muslims, not the muslims who hollered "Allah-u-Akbar"
John

Wurtulla, Australia

#164423 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another absurd verse that does not fit in the exchange between Jesus and Martha.
You can't even get the verse reference right., because you copy and paste but never read before posting.
This is how the exchange went on in John 11::
"21 “Lord,” Martha said to Jesus,“if you had been here, my brother would not have died. 22 But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask.”
23 Jesus said to her,“Your brother will rise again.”
24 Martha answered,“I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”
25 Jesus said to her,“I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
27 “Yes, Lord,” she replied,“I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”
Martha already knew about resurrection at the last day and it was nothing new.
Read her answer in 27, which shows she accepted him as messiah only. We don't see her acknowledging that Jesus was resurrection and life.
“I am the resurrection and the life. " is another absurd line.
This is another forgery in John.
You are such a ridiculous liar.

25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

To which Martha replies.

27 "Yes, Lord," she replied, "I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world."

Thereby acknowledging that Jesus was resurrection and life and the Messiah and the Son of God.

The only absurdity is that you follow the cult of a self confessed rapist, murderer, paedophile, looter, and terrorist. Mad mo was a false prophet.
bmz

Singapore

#164424 Feb 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
If Jesus is the "Lamb of God".....then who is "Begotten Son of God"?

We heard that Word became Flesh , but where is written "Son became Lamb"?

This might be new theory of "Evolution" or "New theory of Transformation"?

Now they will say, "No. No, by Lamb we do not mean "real" Lamb?"

That is why I say, these people do not speak in English, they use Gibberish!!
Jesus and the Father never said, "So shall be written and so will be done".

That is why one will not find anything written that the Church says.

Lamb of God simply means a simple and noble person.

For example, if I call Shammu a Cow, it would mean Shammu is a fool. He will just follow the herd and keep following the last cow.

The men, who had the New Testament were cunning, shrewd and knew how to twist and distort. They were the ones, who directed the writing. They were Evil genius, I must say.

Salaams, MUQ

BMZ
bmz

Singapore

#164425 Feb 20, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?"
To which Martha replies.
27 "Yes, Lord," she replied, "I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world."
Thereby acknowledging that Jesus was resurrection and life and the Messiah and the Son of God.
The only absurdity is that you follow the cult of a self confessed rapist, murderer, paedophile, looter, and terrorist. Mad mo was a false prophet.
First off, "I am the resurrection and life" is absurd and grammatically incorrect. The language is foolish. He had not even died and had not been even resurrected yet.

Jesus did not say, "I resurrect and give life".

And the woman did not acknowledge that he was the resurrection and life. She straight away accepted him only as messiah.

These are ridiculous and meaningless absurd stories, which were used to impress ignorant fools.

Even the LORD Almighty God never used that kind of absurd language. First we heard about the absurdity, "Before Abraham was born, I am" and now this.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164426 Feb 20, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
To which Martha replies.
***John was written by many "johns" in their Johnnies after taking many crates of the unholy spirit known as johnnie walker.

***What does "S"on of "G"od mean?

Try writing that in Jesus' language without "upper cases"?

MESSIAH was/is a concept within the Jewish religion.

Did they expect their Messiah to be God, begotten "S"on of "G"od or even a Son of God? NO!

*** The "comma" son of god is a big lie....
Messiah,(COMMA), son of god is an invention by writers who invented "S"ons for your Pagan gods by HIJACKING Jewish books!

***You have MANY (not even THREE) Pagan gods..HEAVENLY daddy god, EARTHLY mummy/daughter/wifey gods, MIXED UP HEAVENLY/EARTHLY son, MIXED UP EARTHLY/HEAVENLY ghostly spirit....

*** "christians" are being disingenuous by making these into one by DRAGGING in Jewish books despite their VEHEMENT opposition.

LOL...

25. "The one who believes in me will live, EVEN THOUGH they die!!!!;

26 "and WHOEVER LIVES by believing in me WILL NEVER DIE. Do you believe this?

YEAH....only nutcases would believe that!!
John

Wurtulla, Australia

#164427 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, "I am the resurrection and life" is absurd and grammatically incorrect. The language is foolish. He had not even died and had not been even resurrected yet.
Jesus did not say, "I resurrect and give life".
And the woman did not acknowledge that he was the resurrection and life. She straight away accepted him only as messiah.
These are ridiculous and meaningless absurd stories, which were used to impress ignorant fools.
Even the LORD Almighty God never used that kind of absurd language. First we heard about the absurdity, "Before Abraham was born, I am" and now this.
You are beyond stupid.
Jesus is a part of God, therefore He has always existed.
And stop quibbling. The meaning is clear to anybody not twisted by islam.
Why wont you explain to us the despicable character of mad mo the raping butchering paedophile tyrant and how such a sick dog could be a prophet?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164428 Feb 20, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world!
God has brought about the victory through the blood of martyrs and the Lamb of God! Rome was conquered without a shot being fired. God will once more bring about His victory in the conversion of muslims throughout the world.
When did your pagan god say he was sending a lamb to take away the sins of gentiles?LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 1 hr Eagle 12 4,675
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul 21 thetruth 782
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul 14 ATHEOI 2
Astrology and Paganism Jun 30 Wolf 1
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Jun 28 Friendly User17 348
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Jun '16 yav1112 13
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun '16 The Prophet MO LIES 9
More from around the web