Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,705)

Showing posts 154,081 - 154,100 of198,766
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Symbolic language was all the rage with the gnostics...
The qurestion would be how much of it entered both christian and islamic texts. God hands are tight by the jews, would that be the very accusation of not allowing a mangod to exist?
Or the fact that anther god is invented to usurp YHWH/Elohym and yet another empire in the make?
A quote by now would be handy.(if it was in something MUQ quoted we can forget about it ever be found again. The salient point about most of his quoted text is that they never contain references. Sofar the level of islamic scholar-ship.)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

You are the unwanted troll and a nuisance here!
You can't speak English...well, you are incapable of even realising you have a huge handicap in that department!
But...you think your English is perfect while failing to grasp what is being said.
All in all you are a pathetic jobless Euro sponger who lives in his little bubble of ignorance.
Half the posters can't understand you and the other half wish you rejoin mussolini...lol.
Now go away fool.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

What is more important than the historicity of the personality is the teachings and in this regard it can be unequivocally said that the teachings of the Semitic prophets are neither original nor profound.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
The Quranic verse was given. This imbecile has need to find a job, instead to waste time here.
You are the unwanted troll and a nuisance here!
You can't speak English...well, you are incapable of even realising you have a huge handicap in that department!
But...you think your English is perfect while failing to grasp what is being said.
All in all you are a pathetic jobless Euro sponger who lives in his little bubble of ignorance.
Half the posters can't understand you and the other half wish you rejoin mussolini...lol.
Now go away fool.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

HOW SYMBOLIC IS SYMBOLIC LANGUAGE?

1) Non-mystics usually think that mystics employ symbolic language to convey abstruse truths but often it so happens that the thing "seen" on a supraphysical plane via the trance state exactly exists or corresponds to the symbol portrayed.

2) Half-human-half-beasts, multi-armed deities, stairs leading to a light, ripples of light, circles, squares, triangles, conch shells, swastika, dot, coiled serpents and the like are all seen on the vital and lower mind planes during trance and each of these has a unique meaning that defines the degree of consciousness-energy expressed.

3) At times, the mystic understands his vision, while, at other times, he simply sees and experiences the thing but fails to comprehend its essence.

4) Explaining the experience or vision occurs later and is always a dimunition considering the inadequacy of the spoken word.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
So now GOD'S interventions in human history MUST be tied to prior promises that GOD makes. I believe that there is something in the Qur'an about tying God's hands. Yes, that's right. It was an accusation that your "prophet" made against the Jews.
<quoted text>
And he shat and pissed his entire life, didn't he?
<quoted text>
Jesus forgave sin, in one Gospel account, and forgiveness of sin is God's prerogative, isn't it? In another Gospel account, Jesus claimed identity with YHWH, and even prexistence, which prompted his hearers to want to kill him as a blasphemer.
<quoted text>You keep repeating things to me because you are unteachable.
Consider this, MUSLIM. God can do whatever it pleases God to do, including becoming a "peeing pooing 'creation'," and the sooner you realize that God doesn't need your PERMISSION to do anything, the sooner you will stop being such an arrogant know-it-all.
You have just CREATED your own God in your own image!!
Well done birdbrain...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

GOD IS MANY, NOT ONE:

1) By God or G-d is always meant an archetypal being of a specific sub-plane or plane as the case may be.

2) There are thousands of planes and tens of thousands of competing beings.

3) The beings of the lower planes are the vicious, partially knowledgeable, egoistic, megalomaniacal and jealous ones who style themselves G-d or God, forbid their followers from worshipping their rival beings, at times demand blood sacrifices to further puff up their pride and to feed on the released vital energies of the slain beast or human and wish to be worshipped by human beings failing which they issue stern warnings of bringing misery into the life of the infidels, apostates and heretics.

4) The prophets are either incarnations of these minor beings or are men possessed by them.

5) God is thus many and not one.

6) The ultimate reality is a unified field of consciousness-energy.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
....Jesus forgave sin, in one Gospel account, and forgiveness of sin is God's prerogative, isn't it? In another Gospel account, Jesus claimed identity with YHWH, and even prexistence, which prompted his hearers to want to kill him as a blasphemer.
<quoted text>You keep repeating things to me because you are unteachable.
Consider this, MUSLIM. God can do whatever it pleases God to do, including becoming a "peeing pooing 'creation'," and the sooner you realize that God doesn't need your PERMISSION to do anything, the sooner you will stop being such an arrogant know-it-all.
BU-ford...with all the best will in the world..you have a long way to go yet...

- If your mangod "forgave" sins, then why the HELL did he kill himself for the sins of "gentiles" who were DOGS and PIGS to him?
He could have simply said..."Hey mankind..you are forgiven and I am off back to daddfy"!!!

Even worse...your callous mangod lured the poor JEWS to get him MURDERED!!

Surely based just on that bit of premeditation....your mangod is a deceiver extraordinaire!
- now you know why I have to repeat. You refuse to learn!
- You keep saying God can do what "he" wills....while all the time you keep MEANING..."God will do what i will"!!!

Reflect on this...realise your folly...embrace islam...the only answer to your problems..
Bless...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Not dimunition...it should read as diminution.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

JOEL wrote:
That was of great help in understanding the abstruse content of your post.;p
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
So now GOD'S interventions in human history MUST be tied to prior promises that GOD makes. I believe that there is something in the Qur'an about tying God's hands. Yes, that's right. It was an accusation that your "prophet" made against the Jews.
<quoted text>
And he shat and pissed his entire life, didn't he?
<quoted text>
Jesus forgave sin, in one Gospel account, and forgiveness of sin is God's prerogative, isn't it? In another Gospel account, Jesus claimed identity with YHWH, and even prexistence, which prompted his hearers to want to kill him as a blasphemer....
Just realised!! you talked more rubbish than I first thought!!!

*** When I said "Jesus NEVER made any divinity claim; that he was God or god in human form who had come as his own son to die for the sins of gentiles".

You came back with an "ignorant classic" which was:

"And he shat and pissed his entire life, didn't he?"

You are right!!
He was also hiding ..and many thought he was a nutcase..not many took him seriously....He was not given any position of power...they didn't even know what he looked like...it took a hard up disiciple to point him out!!! women jeered him including the daughters of Jerusalem and those who saw him struggling on one/two donkey ride.

***When I said:
"If you are talking about God and Jesus at least try and get their proper permission by getting clear statements from them about Jesus' divinity!"

You come up with this dumb classic:
"Jesus forgave sin, in one Gospel account, and forgiveness of sin is God's prerogative, isn't it? In another Gospel account, Jesus claimed identity with YHWH, and even prexistence, which prompted his hearers to want to kill him as a blasphemer. "

I have already given my reply..ie: "Then the man should have forgiven everybody and run off back to daddy"!

*** Also...you are naive enough to "believe" that a punter was actually forgiven by GOD just because his servant Jesus said it!!!!
Jesus is NOT God and "BJ" from bible does many silly things.

There is NO proof whatsoever that the man was forgive by God.
God did not say form up above..."Yes you are forgiven as my servant Jesus has put in a request to me!"

Load of rubbish about pre existence..and you know it..
This man was talking in parables.

If he was God he would have said "I AM GOD" ..period.

So buford...you are CREATING GOD..in your own sad image!

Case closed..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish they would learn to understand the symbolic language.
You would still have a discussion but if would be different.
Very true Maat.
Discussions are good if we have some real material...but with skeptic shamma, paul WV, buford and ignorant colonna...we are indeed scraping the barrel...
peace.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just CREATED your own God in your own image!!
Well done birdbrain...
Am I good, or what?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Very true Maat.
So, what does a swastika, dot, square mean?- note, these entities are not symbols or conventions but are actual force formations that exist in the supraphysical dimensions where each has its own intrinsic meaning that corresponds to the particular degree of consciousness-energy expressed.

Explain the above living symbols.

All that you are up to here is to indulge in loose talk based on the puerile stuff found in Quran.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
I lamost corrected your misspelling.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just realised!! you talked more rubbish than I first thought!!!
*** When I said "Jesus NEVER made any divinity claim; that he was God or god in human form who had come as his own son to die for the sins of gentiles".
You came back with an "ignorant classic" which was:
"And he shat and pissed his entire life, didn't he?"
You are right!!
He was also hiding ..and many thought he was a nutcase..not many took him seriously....He was not given any position of power...they didn't even know what he looked like...it took a hard up disiciple to point him out!!! women jeered him including the daughters of Jerusalem and those who saw him struggling on one/two donkey ride.
***When I said:
"If you are talking about God and Jesus at least try and get their proper permission by getting clear statements from them about Jesus' divinity!"
You come up with this dumb classic:
"Jesus forgave sin, in one Gospel account, and forgiveness of sin is God's prerogative, isn't it? In another Gospel account, Jesus claimed identity with YHWH, and even prexistence, which prompted his hearers to want to kill him as a blasphemer. "
I have already given my reply..ie: "Then the man should have forgiven everybody and run off back to daddy"!
*** Also...you are naive enough to "believe" that a punter was actually forgiven by GOD just because his servant Jesus said it!!!!
Jesus is NOT God and "BJ" from bible does many silly things.
There is NO proof whatsoever that the man was forgive by God.
God did not say form up above..."Yes you are forgiven as my servant Jesus has put in a request to me!"
Load of rubbish about pre existence..and you know it..
This man was talking in parables.
If he was God he would have said "I AM GOD" ..period.
So buford...you are CREATING GOD..in your own sad image!
Case closed..
Have you proven anything?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what does a swastika, dot, square mean?- note, these entities are not symbols or conventions but are actual force formations that exist in the supraphysical dimensions where each has its own intrinsic meaning that corresponds to the particular degree of consciousness-energy expressed.
Explain the above living symbols.
All that you are up to here is to indulge in loose talk based on the puerile stuff found in Quran.
lol...
Swastika...on a funny note..you should ask that pizza boy about it...lol...!!
Come on...lighten up Joel!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
BU-ford...with all the best will in the world..you have a long way to go yet...
- If your mangod "forgave" sins, then why the HELL did he kill himself for the sins of "gentiles" who were DOGS and PIGS to him?
He could have simply said..."Hey mankind..you are forgiven and I am off back to daddfy"!!!
Even worse...your callous mangod lured the poor JEWS to get him MURDERED!!
Surely based just on that bit of premeditation....your mangod is a deceiver extraordinaire!
- now you know why I have to repeat. You refuse to learn!
- You keep saying God can do what "he" wills....while all the time you keep MEANING..."God will do what i will"!!!
Reflect on this...realise your folly...embrace islam...the only answer to your problems..
Bless...
You were never a Christian.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>

I lamost corrected your misspelling.
Oh yeah, thanks.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Dear Frijoles, the following is given out of love. Read and understand and CHANGE.

"HIV among Israeli gay men up 55% since 2005
Ministry figures: Infection is five times more common among gays than among straights."

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/hiv-amon...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,081 - 154,100 of198,766
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••