Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
154,081 - 154,100 of 201,442 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164136 Feb 17, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
So now GOD'S interventions in human history MUST be tied to prior promises that GOD makes. I believe that there is something in the Qur'an about tying God's hands. Yes, that's right. It was an accusation that your "prophet" made against the Jews.
<quoted text>
And he shat and pissed his entire life, didn't he?
<quoted text>
Jesus forgave sin, in one Gospel account, and forgiveness of sin is God's prerogative, isn't it? In another Gospel account, Jesus claimed identity with YHWH, and even prexistence, which prompted his hearers to want to kill him as a blasphemer.
<quoted text>You keep repeating things to me because you are unteachable.
Consider this, MUSLIM. God can do whatever it pleases God to do, including becoming a "peeing pooing 'creation'," and the sooner you realize that God doesn't need your PERMISSION to do anything, the sooner you will stop being such an arrogant know-it-all.
You have just CREATED your own God in your own image!!
Well done birdbrain...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164137 Feb 17, 2013
GOD IS MANY, NOT ONE:

1) By God or G-d is always meant an archetypal being of a specific sub-plane or plane as the case may be.

2) There are thousands of planes and tens of thousands of competing beings.

3) The beings of the lower planes are the vicious, partially knowledgeable, egoistic, megalomaniacal and jealous ones who style themselves G-d or God, forbid their followers from worshipping their rival beings, at times demand blood sacrifices to further puff up their pride and to feed on the released vital energies of the slain beast or human and wish to be worshipped by human beings failing which they issue stern warnings of bringing misery into the life of the infidels, apostates and heretics.

4) The prophets are either incarnations of these minor beings or are men possessed by them.

5) God is thus many and not one.

6) The ultimate reality is a unified field of consciousness-energy.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164138 Feb 17, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
....Jesus forgave sin, in one Gospel account, and forgiveness of sin is God's prerogative, isn't it? In another Gospel account, Jesus claimed identity with YHWH, and even prexistence, which prompted his hearers to want to kill him as a blasphemer.
<quoted text>You keep repeating things to me because you are unteachable.
Consider this, MUSLIM. God can do whatever it pleases God to do, including becoming a "peeing pooing 'creation'," and the sooner you realize that God doesn't need your PERMISSION to do anything, the sooner you will stop being such an arrogant know-it-all.
BU-ford...with all the best will in the world..you have a long way to go yet...

- If your mangod "forgave" sins, then why the HELL did he kill himself for the sins of "gentiles" who were DOGS and PIGS to him?
He could have simply said..."Hey mankind..you are forgiven and I am off back to daddfy"!!!

Even worse...your callous mangod lured the poor JEWS to get him MURDERED!!

Surely based just on that bit of premeditation....your mangod is a deceiver extraordinaire!
- now you know why I have to repeat. You refuse to learn!
- You keep saying God can do what "he" wills....while all the time you keep MEANING..."God will do what i will"!!!

Reflect on this...realise your folly...embrace islam...the only answer to your problems..
Bless...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164139 Feb 17, 2013
Not dimunition...it should read as diminution.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#164140 Feb 17, 2013
JOEL wrote:
That was of great help in understanding the abstruse content of your post.;p
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164141 Feb 17, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
So now GOD'S interventions in human history MUST be tied to prior promises that GOD makes. I believe that there is something in the Qur'an about tying God's hands. Yes, that's right. It was an accusation that your "prophet" made against the Jews.
<quoted text>
And he shat and pissed his entire life, didn't he?
<quoted text>
Jesus forgave sin, in one Gospel account, and forgiveness of sin is God's prerogative, isn't it? In another Gospel account, Jesus claimed identity with YHWH, and even prexistence, which prompted his hearers to want to kill him as a blasphemer....
Just realised!! you talked more rubbish than I first thought!!!

*** When I said "Jesus NEVER made any divinity claim; that he was God or god in human form who had come as his own son to die for the sins of gentiles".

You came back with an "ignorant classic" which was:

"And he shat and pissed his entire life, didn't he?"

You are right!!
He was also hiding ..and many thought he was a nutcase..not many took him seriously....He was not given any position of power...they didn't even know what he looked like...it took a hard up disiciple to point him out!!! women jeered him including the daughters of Jerusalem and those who saw him struggling on one/two donkey ride.

***When I said:
"If you are talking about God and Jesus at least try and get their proper permission by getting clear statements from them about Jesus' divinity!"

You come up with this dumb classic:
"Jesus forgave sin, in one Gospel account, and forgiveness of sin is God's prerogative, isn't it? In another Gospel account, Jesus claimed identity with YHWH, and even prexistence, which prompted his hearers to want to kill him as a blasphemer. "

I have already given my reply..ie: "Then the man should have forgiven everybody and run off back to daddy"!

*** Also...you are naive enough to "believe" that a punter was actually forgiven by GOD just because his servant Jesus said it!!!!
Jesus is NOT God and "BJ" from bible does many silly things.

There is NO proof whatsoever that the man was forgive by God.
God did not say form up above..."Yes you are forgiven as my servant Jesus has put in a request to me!"

Load of rubbish about pre existence..and you know it..
This man was talking in parables.

If he was God he would have said "I AM GOD" ..period.

So buford...you are CREATING GOD..in your own sad image!

Case closed..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164142 Feb 17, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish they would learn to understand the symbolic language.
You would still have a discussion but if would be different.
Very true Maat.
Discussions are good if we have some real material...but with skeptic shamma, paul WV, buford and ignorant colonna...we are indeed scraping the barrel...
peace.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#164143 Feb 17, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just CREATED your own God in your own image!!
Well done birdbrain...
Am I good, or what?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164144 Feb 17, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Very true Maat.
So, what does a swastika, dot, square mean?- note, these entities are not symbols or conventions but are actual force formations that exist in the supraphysical dimensions where each has its own intrinsic meaning that corresponds to the particular degree of consciousness-energy expressed.

Explain the above living symbols.

All that you are up to here is to indulge in loose talk based on the puerile stuff found in Quran.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#164145 Feb 17, 2013
JOEL wrote:
I lamost corrected your misspelling.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#164146 Feb 17, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just realised!! you talked more rubbish than I first thought!!!
*** When I said "Jesus NEVER made any divinity claim; that he was God or god in human form who had come as his own son to die for the sins of gentiles".
You came back with an "ignorant classic" which was:
"And he shat and pissed his entire life, didn't he?"
You are right!!
He was also hiding ..and many thought he was a nutcase..not many took him seriously....He was not given any position of power...they didn't even know what he looked like...it took a hard up disiciple to point him out!!! women jeered him including the daughters of Jerusalem and those who saw him struggling on one/two donkey ride.
***When I said:
"If you are talking about God and Jesus at least try and get their proper permission by getting clear statements from them about Jesus' divinity!"
You come up with this dumb classic:
"Jesus forgave sin, in one Gospel account, and forgiveness of sin is God's prerogative, isn't it? In another Gospel account, Jesus claimed identity with YHWH, and even prexistence, which prompted his hearers to want to kill him as a blasphemer. "
I have already given my reply..ie: "Then the man should have forgiven everybody and run off back to daddy"!
*** Also...you are naive enough to "believe" that a punter was actually forgiven by GOD just because his servant Jesus said it!!!!
Jesus is NOT God and "BJ" from bible does many silly things.
There is NO proof whatsoever that the man was forgive by God.
God did not say form up above..."Yes you are forgiven as my servant Jesus has put in a request to me!"
Load of rubbish about pre existence..and you know it..
This man was talking in parables.
If he was God he would have said "I AM GOD" ..period.
So buford...you are CREATING GOD..in your own sad image!
Case closed..
Have you proven anything?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164147 Feb 17, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what does a swastika, dot, square mean?- note, these entities are not symbols or conventions but are actual force formations that exist in the supraphysical dimensions where each has its own intrinsic meaning that corresponds to the particular degree of consciousness-energy expressed.
Explain the above living symbols.
All that you are up to here is to indulge in loose talk based on the puerile stuff found in Quran.
lol...
Swastika...on a funny note..you should ask that pizza boy about it...lol...!!
Come on...lighten up Joel!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#164148 Feb 17, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
BU-ford...with all the best will in the world..you have a long way to go yet...
- If your mangod "forgave" sins, then why the HELL did he kill himself for the sins of "gentiles" who were DOGS and PIGS to him?
He could have simply said..."Hey mankind..you are forgiven and I am off back to daddfy"!!!
Even worse...your callous mangod lured the poor JEWS to get him MURDERED!!
Surely based just on that bit of premeditation....your mangod is a deceiver extraordinaire!
- now you know why I have to repeat. You refuse to learn!
- You keep saying God can do what "he" wills....while all the time you keep MEANING..."God will do what i will"!!!
Reflect on this...realise your folly...embrace islam...the only answer to your problems..
Bless...
You were never a Christian.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164149 Feb 17, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>

I lamost corrected your misspelling.
Oh yeah, thanks.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#164150 Feb 17, 2013
Dear Frijoles, the following is given out of love. Read and understand and CHANGE.

"HIV among Israeli gay men up 55% since 2005
Ministry figures: Infection is five times more common among gays than among straights."

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/hiv-amon...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164151 Feb 17, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>

That was of great help in understanding the abstruse content of your post.;p
Yes.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#164152 Feb 17, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
embrace islam...the only answer to your problems..
Bless...
IOW, kiss Mohammad's ass, and even the blasted meteorite, and MAYBE I'll get past the torments of the grave when I die and then get to strut about heaven with an eternal erection and screw scads of houris who never get pregnant!!!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164153 Feb 17, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Swastika...on a funny note..you should ask that pizza boy about it...lol...!!
I am dead serious.

Swastika, circle, ripple of light/water, dot, ascending flight of steps, square, triangle, coiled up serpent and the like are force formations found on the vital and lower mind planes with each having a specific meaning and power of realization determined by the expressed degree of consciousness-energy.

So, what do each of these living symbols mean?

The mathematicians and poets intuitively discover these forms in intense states of concentration with the partial meaning revealed to them, while the mystics experience the same by merging in the formations to know their thatness.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164154 Feb 17, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear dear Sham.....
We are NOT talking here about God of Abraham as worshipped by Jews.
You are making an EXTRAORDINARY claim that a Jewish man is your mangod.
Therfore, the onus is on you to convince others with your EXTRAORDINARY proof to your EXTRAORDINARY pagan claim.
Jesus "disappeared" around 33AD
Galatians...circa 50AD if that. No originals to be seen.
John Circa 100Ad if that. No originals to be seen.
Jesus NEVER saw a single word from your "god"'s books written by men!!
You quote from these books that have never been see or proof read by Jesus.
Unless Jesus himself makes CLEAR statement that he is God in human form who came as his own son to die for the sins of gentiles as well as Jews (while he made DIRECT claim that he came only for the Jews!) on a roman pagan cross...and by accepting his sacrifice and by believing in him one can have eternal life!!! THERE IS NO SUCH CLAIM FROM JESUS.
So You have a choice...keep worshipping that poor Jewish man as your god and condemn him to hell in hot excrement and semen as claimed in Talmud....OR...
Simple love and respect him as God's messenger to the Jews and worship only the TRUE GOD who is ALLAH.
Your call..........
Muslims believe that Allah is one and incomparable and the purpose of existence is to love and serve Allah.[1][2] Muslims also believe that Islam is the complete and universal version of a primordial faith that was revealed at many times and places before, including through Abraham, Moses and Jesus, whom they consider prophets.[3] They maintain that the previous messages and revelations have been partially misinterpreted or altered over time,[4] but consider the Arabic Qur'an to be both the unaltered and the final revelation of Allah.

The primordial faith Alex, began in the garden of Eden with the creation of Adam and Eve by God.
The universal primordial faith that began with Adam and
Eve is based on Adam and Eve accepting Satan's trust over God.

The Quran says:Quran says (English meaning translation):
"O Adam! dwell you and your wife in the Garden, and enjoy (its good things) as you wish: but don't approach this tree, or you run into harm and transgression.
" Then began Satan to whisper suggestions to them, bringing openly before their minds all their shame that was hidden from them (before): he said:
"Your Lord only forbade you this tree, for not becoming angels or being alive for ever."
And he [Satan] swore to them both, that he was their sincere adviser.

By deceit, Satan brought about their fall: when they tasted of the tree, their shame became manifest to them, and they began to sew together the leaves of the garden over their bodies. And their Lord called them: "Did I not forbid you that tree, and tell you that Satan was an avowed enemy to you?" They said: "Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If you (Allah) don't forgive us and don't bestow upon us your Mercy, we shall certainly be lost." (Allah) said: "Get both down with enmity between yourselves (mankind). On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood,- for a time." He said: "Therein shall you live, and therein shall you die; but from it shall you be taken out (at last)."

So, according to the Quran, the primordial faith of human beings, from the beginning, is trusting in Satan; of which Islam claims Muhammad is the final prophet sent by Allah to preserve the faith in Satan as mans sincere adviser.

" (Allah) said: "Get both down with enmity between yourselves (mankind).
Synonyms: enmity, hostility, antagonism, animosity, rancor, antipathy, animus
These nouns refer to the feeling or expression of deep-seated ill will. Enmity is hatred such as might be felt for an enemy: the wartime enmity of the two nations.

But the true God, the creator of Human life sent Jesus to save us humans from allowing Satan to destroy the good created in man by God.
Sorry Alex, Islam chose the wrong God.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164155 Feb 17, 2013
Alex,

IOW, you don't know what the living symbols personify.

Expected!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Fri weez 1
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Fri christy 502
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••