Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 212,120

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164159 Feb 17, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>IOW, kiss Mohammad's ass, and even the blasted meteorite, and MAYBE I'll get past the torments of the grave when I die and then get to strut about heaven with an eternal erection and screw scads of houris who never get pregnant!!!
See what I mean...you are happy to worship a nutcase who was a total failure... who was seducing lonely women...doing all sorts of stupid stuff....and yet you refuse to worship God.
You are still earth bound...you talk about a man because you worship a man.
I worship GOD. Men make mistakes God doesn't.
I simply can't believe that you are THIS dumb after studying the Gospels...to even believe that BJ did anything credible!!
BJ was a total failure. his disciples were dumb..BJ was caught and given a good hiding...and then nailed to a pole!
You call this success?
BJ came to LEAD the JEWS....but they made him BLEED to death!
How does that make him your God.
You have no real scriptural knowledge.
You believe the rubbish made up by nutters after BJ disappeared.
Pathetic.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#164160 Feb 17, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-54

Chapter 113 Parable of Fig tree

.. Let every one therefore beware of sloth, and much more he that does penance; because every tree that bears not good fruit shall be cut down and cast into the fire.

There was a citizen who had a vineyard, and in the midst thereof had a garden, which had a fine fig-tree; whereon for three years when the owner came he found no fruit, and seeing every other tree bare fruit there he said to his vinedresser: "Cut down this bad tree, for it cumbers the ground." The vinedresser answered: "Not so, my lord, for it is a beautiful tree." "Hold your peace," said the owner, "for I care not for useless beauties.

You should know that the palm and the balsam are nobler than the fig. But I had planted in the courtyard of my house a plant of palm and one of balsam, which I had surrounded with costly walls, but when these bare no fruit, but leaves which heaped themselves up and putrefied the ground in front of the house, I caused them both to be removed. And how shall I pardon a fig-tree far from the house, which cumbers my garden and my vineyard where every other tree bears fruit? Assuredly I will not suffer it any longer."

Then said the vinedresser: "Lord, the soil is too rich. Wait, therefore, one year more, for I will prune the fig-plant's branches, and take away from it the richness of the soil, putting in poor soil with stones, and so shall it bear fruit." The owner answered: "Now go and do so; for I will wait, and the fig-plant shall bear fruit." Understand you this parable?" The disciples answered: "No, Lord, therefore explain it to us."

Chapter 114 Fig Tree Continued

Jesus answered: "Truly I say to you, the owner is God, and the vinedresser is his Law. God, then, had in paradise the palm and the balsam; for Satan is the palm and the first man the balsam. Then did he cast out because they bare not fruit of good works, but uttered ungodly words that were the condemnation of many angels and many men. Now that God has man in the world, in the midst of his creatures that serve God, all of them, according to his precept: and man, I say, bearing no fruit, God would cut him down and commit him to hell, seeing he pardoned not the angel and the first man, punishing the angel eternally, and the man for a time.…

Said John: "Master, to work is a fitting thing, but this ought the poor to do." Jesus answered: "Yes, for they cannot do otherwise. But know you not that good, to be good, must be free from necessity? Thus the sun and the other planets are strengthened by the precepts of God so that they cannot do otherwise, wherefore they shall have no merit...

Note: This parable is available in Other Gospels too but here it is better presented- MUQ
(Abridged)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164161 Feb 17, 2013
SALUTE ALL, FOLLOW NONE:

Salute all, follow none.

Imbibe useful information from various sources even from the criminal, human sacrificer, tree, animal, insect, rock, demon, cannibal or pagan since varying degrees of truth inhere in everything but follow only those bits of knowledge that're rational and uplifting and which can be verified either through objective or subjective means. Be not a slave to any prophet and the God or G-d he represents since that would be limitation, a serious limitation, and a source of bigotry. If you're sincere and have the higher capacity, the Higher Nature will guide your footsteps always and at all times and open up your being to the subtler influences. Yes!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164162 Feb 17, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Alex,
IOW, you don't know what the living symbols personify.
Expected!
I do know Joel...but I am sure you know better..
Although I personally don't wish to indulge in them.
Forgive me if I am not too interested in Kundilini coiled serpent -dormant power/shakthi or manifesting as kali durga devi etc or many other representation of your view of greater conscience/god/force or omnipresence of the absolute.
From Kabbala to Witchcraft to nutcraft..with triangle inside circle to 7 circle...to all sorts of representations..
Don't impress me and don't have the time....spooks me.

I have a good reason to get Colonic to explain the Swastika or su asati....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164163 Feb 17, 2013
THE ULTIMATE AIM:

The ultimate aim is to merge with the varying degrees of consciousness and energy on all the planes of the manifestation/universe and finally to unite or rather re-unite with the absolute itself and thereafter to manifest the supreme light of the origin in the gradations of the manifestation to perfect it so that it vibrates in unison with its source - the absolute.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#164164 Feb 17, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true Maat.
Discussions are good if we have some real material...but with skeptic shamma, paul WV, buford and ignorant colonna...we are indeed scraping the barrel...
peace.
I'm watching Günther Jauch interviews with victims of kidnap and violence. The aftermath in many ways worse then the event.
Amongst them Natascha Kampusch.
She said something salient as in getting religious tuition, the subject forgiveness.
She was kidnapped from the age of 10 til her 18th, when she escaped, so that must imply that her kidnapper thought her some principles. I tried searching the net as to whether she meant what she recalled from a younger age of after the event.

She was not a prototypical sacrificiallamb but also had an understanding for the kidnapper to such an extend that she could outwit him.
So the following, inspired by an article of DeSmet for his thesis, is going to be about René Girard, Lady Gaga, Natascha Kampusch and Jesus Christ.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164165 Feb 17, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me if I am not too interested in Kundilini coiled serpent -dormant power/shakthi or manifesting as kali durga devi etc or many other representation of your view of greater conscience/god/force or omnipresence of the absolute.
From Kabbala to Witchcraft to nutcraft..with triangle inside circle to 7 circle...to all sorts of representations..
Muslims believe that Allah is one and incomparable and the purpose of existence is to love and serve Allah.[1][2] Muslims also believe that Islam is the complete and universal version of a primordial faith that was revealed at many times and places before, including through Abraham, Moses and Jesus, whom they consider prophets.[3] They maintain that the previous messages and revelations have been partially misinterpreted or altered over time,[4] but consider the Arabic Qur'an to be both the unaltered and the final revelation of Allah.

The primordial faith Alex, began in the garden of Eden with the creation of Adam and Eve by God.
The universal primordial faith that began with Adam and
Eve is based on Adam and Eve accepting Satan's trust over God.

The Quran says:Quran says (English meaning translation):
"O Adam! dwell you and your wife in the Garden, and enjoy (its good things) as you wish: but don't approach this tree, or you run into harm and transgression.
" Then began Satan to whisper suggestions to them, bringing openly before their minds all their shame that was hidden from them (before): he said:
"Your Lord only forbade you this tree, for not becoming angels or being alive for ever."
And he [Satan] swore to them both, that he was their sincere adviser.

By deceit, Satan brought about their fall: when they tasted of the tree, their shame became manifest to them, and they began to sew together the leaves of the garden over their bodies. And their Lord called them: "Did I not forbid you that tree, and tell you that Satan was an avowed enemy to you?" They said: "Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If you (Allah) don't forgive us and don't bestow upon us your Mercy, we shall certainly be lost." (Allah) said: "Get both down with enmity between yourselves (mankind). On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood,- for a time." He said: "Therein shall you live, and therein shall you die; but from it shall you be taken out (at last)."

So, according to the Quran, the primordial faith of human beings, from the beginning, is trusting in Satan; of which Islam claims Muhammad is the final prophet sent by Allah to preserve the faith in Satan as mans sincere adviser.

" (Allah) said: "Get both down with enmity between yourselves (mankind).
Synonyms: enmity, hostility, antagonism, animosity, rancor, antipathy, animus
These nouns refer to the feeling or expression of deep-seated ill will. Enmity is hatred such as might be felt for an enemy: the wartime enmity of the two nations.

But the true God, the creator of Human life sent Jesus to save us humans from allowing Satan to destroy the good created in man by God.
Sorry Alex, Islam chose the wrong God.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164166 Feb 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims believe that Allah is one and incomparable and the purpose of existence is to love and serve Allah.[1][2] Muslims also believe that Islam is the complete and universal version of a primordial faith that was revealed at many times and places before, including through Abraham, Moses and Jesus, whom they consider prophets.[3] They maintain that the previous messages and revelations have been partially misinterpreted or altered over time,[4] but consider the Arabic Qur'an to be both the unaltered and the final revelation of Allah.
The primordial faith Alex, began in the garden of Eden with the creation of Adam and Eve by God.
"O Adam! dwell you and your wife in the Garden, and enjoy (its good things) as you wish: but don't approach this tree, or you run into harm and transgression.
" Then began Satan to whisper suggestions to them, bringing openly before their minds all their shame that was hidden from them (before): he said:
"Your Lord only forbade you this tree, for not becoming angels or being alive for ever."
By deceit, Satan brought about their fall: when they tasted of the tree, their shame became manifest to them, and they began to sew together the leaves of the garden over their bodies. And their Lord called them: "Did I not forbid you that tree, and tell you that Satan was an avowed enemy to you?" They said: "Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If you (Allah) don't forgive us and don't bestow upon us your Mercy, we shall certainly be lost." (Allah) said: "Get both down with enmity between yourselves (mankind). On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood,- for a time." He said: "Therein shall you live, and therein shall you die; but from it shall you be taken out (at last)."
So, according to the Quran, the primordial faith of human beings, from the beginning, is trusting in Satan; of which Islam claims Muhammad is the final prophet sent by Allah to preserve the faith in Satan as mans sincere adviser.
These nouns refer to the feeling or expression of deep-seated ill will. Enmity is hatred such as might be felt for an enemy: the wartime enmity of the two nations.
But the true God, the creator of Human life sent Jesus to save us humans from allowing Satan to destroy the good created in man by God.
Simple Shamma...I have been there..Done it...Worn the T'shirt...and I KNOW it is ALL a SHAM.
You are probably that "sheep" of a congregation member naively waiting for your shepherd to DIE for you!!
Only Shepherd who will die for sheep is a loony nutcase shepherd.

His job is to make sure he is ALIVE and WELL to take care of the darn sheep!!!!

Let me tell you...

Jesus is NOT God.

This is a lie pumped by the establishment for the uneducated, impressionable, low IQ peasants who all went "baaaaa"..."baa ah" "baal" like the proverbial sheep!

The ACID TEST is this...
When did Jesus make any DIRECT claim that he was God who took on human form as his son to die for the sins of gentiles and through his death/sacrifice and by accepting it...people can have eteranl ife?
NEVER..

Worshipping Jesus is the result of Satan's work.

By making YOU worship Jesus, Satan makes sure that Jesus suffers in Hell as a false prophet and seducer.

Stop worshipping him if you really love him.
End of...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164167 Feb 17, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

So, you prefer the BS of creation from nothing as expressed by Muhammad the fallen prophet? Expected.

I think that you and BMZ (Singapore) are crypto-Jews since no true Muslim would ever insult Jesus and Mary the way you guys do.

Are both of you online Zionist disinfo agents and shills?

I think so.

Location hidden

#164168 Feb 17, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean...you are happy to worship a nutcase who was a total failure... who was seducing lonely women...doing all sorts of stupid stuff....and yet you refuse to worship God.
You are still earth bound...you talk about a man because you worship a man.
I worship GOD. Men make mistakes God doesn't.
I simply can't believe that you are THIS dumb after studying the Gospels...to even believe that BJ did anything credible!!
BJ was a total failure. his disciples were dumb..BJ was caught and given a good hiding...and then nailed to a pole!
You call this success?
BJ came to LEAD the JEWS....but they made him BLEED to death!
How does that make him your God.
You have no real scriptural knowledge.
You believe the rubbish made up by nutters after BJ disappeared.
Pathetic.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164169 Feb 17, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>You were never a Christian.
If you mean, a brainwashed moronic member of the "sheep" clan, then NO!!!

And I KNOW you never understood the Gospels!
You have no idea who Jesus was.
Jesus certainly was NOT God of all creation.
May be your mangod is a tiny little local "godfather" but even that is not true as your guy had no real authority on earth...he was a fugitive...

You are an impressionable....errr ignoramus.

BU-ford...with all the best will in the world..you have a long way to go yet...

- If your mangod "forgave" sins, then why the HELL did he kill himself for the sins of "gentiles" who were DOGS and PIGS to him?
He could have simply said..."Hey mankind..you are forgiven and I am off back to daddfy"!!!
Even worse...your callous mangod lured the poor JEWS to get him MURDERED!!
Surely based just on that bit of premeditation....your mangod is a deceiver extraordinaire!
- now you know why I have to repeat. You refuse to learn!
- You keep saying God can do what "he" wills....while all the time you keep MEANING..."God will do what i will"!!!
Reflect on this...realise your folly...embrace islam...the only answer to your problems..
Bless...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164170 Feb 17, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I lamost corrected your misspelling.
lamost corrected your pissmelling?
LOLOLOLOL///
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164171 Feb 17, 2013
wear a diaper buford!
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#164172 Feb 17, 2013
Islam is a religion of peace only on its own terms. Mohammadans are under no obligation to obey the secular laws of our great country Canada. In Islam, sovereignity belongs only to Allah and we in the free world must follow his laws or else we are considered usurpers and sinners and must be fought against.

"He alone is God in the heavens and in the earth." (43:84)

"The command belongs to God alone. He commands you not to worship anyone except Him. This is the
right way of life." (12:40)

The establishment of the dominion of god on earth, and abolishing the dominion of man leading to the enforcement of Shriah law.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#164173 Feb 17, 2013
In short having joels abstruse symbolic context in mind.
You don't need a third eye experience to find yourself incapable of relating (to )your experience i.o.w. to find the words to describe it for yourself let alone to others. Therefore you might use symbols that have only meaning to yourself.
If they are of the common domain then the words are there too.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164174 Feb 17, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you prefer the BS of creation from nothing as expressed by Muhammad the fallen prophet? Expected.
I think that you and BMZ (Singapore) are crypto-Jews since no true Muslim would ever insult Jesus and Mary the way you guys do.
Are both of you online Zionist disinfo agents and shills?
I think so.
That is a bit harsh Joel me man!
Your have many "interesting" views...but you cannot conclusively prove them.

BJ is in the NT and he certainly is NOT God because NT is full of information about this comical BJ

We may or may not have a deal with certain "zionists"...but we don't insult Jesus PBUH.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164175 Feb 17, 2013
MAAT wrote:
In short having joels abstruse symbolic context in mind.
You don't need a third eye experience to find yourself incapable of relating (to )your experience i.o.w. to find the words to describe it for yourself let alone to others. Therefore you might use symbols that have only meaning to yourself.
If they are of the common domain then the words are there too.
Brilliant!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164176 Feb 17, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
Islam is a religion of peace only on its own terms. Mohammadans are under no obligation to obey the secular laws of our great country Canada. In Islam, sovereignity belongs only to Allah and we in the free world must follow his laws or else we are considered usurpers and sinners and must be fought against.
"He alone is God in the heavens and in the earth." (43:84)
"The command belongs to God alone. He commands you not to worship anyone except Him. This is the
right way of life." (12:40)
The establishment of the dominion of god on earth, and abolishing the dominion of man leading to the enforcement of Shriah law.
Have you read the OT.?
Allah is even worse there!!!
lol...

Location hidden

#164177 Feb 17, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple Shamma...I have been there..Done it...Worn the T'shirt...and I KNOW it is ALL a SHAM.
You are probably that "sheep" of a congregation member naively waiting for your shepherd to DIE for you!!
Only Shepherd who will die for sheep is a loony nutcase shepherd.
His job is to make sure he is ALIVE and WELL to take care of the darn sheep!!!!
Let me tell you...
Jesus is NOT God.
This is a lie pumped by the establishment for the uneducated, impressionable, low IQ peasants who all went "baaaaa"..."baa ah" "baal" like the proverbial sheep!
The ACID TEST is this...
When did Jesus make any DIRECT claim that he was God who took on human form as his son to die for the sins of gentiles and through his death/sacrifice and by accepting it...people can have eteranl ife?
NEVER..
Worshipping Jesus is the result of Satan's work.
By making YOU worship Jesus, Satan makes sure that Jesus suffers in Hell as a false prophet and seducer.
Stop worshipping him if you really love him.
End of...
Alone of all the beliefs of mankind, whether religious or political or philosophical,“Christianity (including its Old Testament foundations) is based upon historical acts and facts. Other religions are centered in the ethical and religious teachings of their founders, but Christianity is built on the great events of creation and redemption”(Henry Moris, Many Infallible Proofs, Creation Life Publishers, p. 10).

The Moslem faith is based on the teaching of Mohammed. Buddhism is based on the teachings on a man who was called Buddha. Confucianism on the teachings of Confucius. Marxism on the teachings of Karl Marx, and evolution on the teachings of Darwin. Not one of these is based on the observation of historical data or facts, but on the teachings and theories of men. Remember, evolution is based on theory and not on observable data.

Christianity, however is founded, not on what Jesus taught (and this distinction is vital for us to grasp) but on who Jesus is and on what Jesus did. Believers, of course, stand on Christ’s teachings. No one ever spoke and taught like Jesus, but the value of what He said was dependent on who He was and what He did. This gave the teachings of Christ authority and placed them all alone in the category of absolute truth.

All other beliefs are based on the teachings and ideas of men who were nothing more than men. No matter how brilliant or appealing they may be to some, there is no guarantee of their objectivity, accuracy, or ultimate ability to deliver what they promise (cf. Col. 2:20-23).

Christianity (in its beliefs and tenants) alone is based on historical and objective facts rather than the subjective ideas of man. Its truthfulness stands on the validity of historical records which are subject to investigation and examination.

Because the resurrection gives assurance to all, because it is the proof of His person and work, it also becomes the condemnation of all other religions, philosophies of men, and all who do not know the Lord Jesus as the their personal Savior by faith. The resurrection stands as either our proof of one’s justification or as one’s condemnation. It becomes a proof of a coming day of reckoning, a day when God will reckon with mankind on the basis of the perfect righteousness of Jesus Christ.

But for the believer in Christ, it is the proof of a coming day of examination and rewards to be followed by days without end of eternal bliss and joy in the presence of God.

Location hidden

#164178 Feb 17, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean, a brainwashed moronic member of the "sheep" clan, then NO!!!
And I KNOW you never understood the Gospels!
You have no idea who Jesus was.
Jesus certainly was NOT God of all creation.
May be your mangod is a tiny little local "godfather" but even that is not true as your guy had no real authority on earth...he was a fugitive...
You are an impressionable....errr ignoramus.
BU-ford...with all the best will in the world..you have a long way to go yet...
- If your mangod "forgave" sins, then why the HELL did he kill himself for the sins of "gentiles" who were DOGS and PIGS to him?
He could have simply said..."Hey mankind..you are forgiven and I am off back to daddfy"!!!
Even worse...your callous mangod lured the poor JEWS to get him MURDERED!!
Surely based just on that bit of premeditation....your mangod is a deceiver extraordinaire!
- now you know why I have to repeat. You refuse to learn!
- You keep saying God can do what "he" wills....while all the time you keep MEANING..."God will do what i will"!!!
Reflect on this...realise your folly...embrace islam...the only answer to your problems..
Bless...
Embrace the falsehoods of Islam?
Never!
You are an example of the ignorance of Muslims.
You refuse to be corrected by God.

The false god of Islam said to Adam and Eve:
Meaning of enmity- hostility, antagonism, animosity, rancor, antipathy, animus

Like a fool Alex, you are living your life spreading enmity between your follow human beings.

Look around Alex.
The only semblance of peace Muslims have in this world is their living among peoples in a free country.
Muslims that live under the rule of Islamic law in Muslims countries are always at war with each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb 19 Hammer 4
'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb 12 Joe W 9
A new guard for Asgard: Iceland building first ... Feb 3 freethinkradio do... 1
Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan '15 true fact 81
"Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Jan '15 Hillbilly 49
My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan '15 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Jan '15 You big dummy 20
More from around the web