Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,698)

Showing posts 153,941 - 153,960 of193,596
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GOD THE CREATOR

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I & ALLAH are one

I & YHWH are one

ALLAH is my alterego when I am upset

YHWH is my alterego when I feel good

Stop arguing over me I dont suffer of identity crisis... I'm just confused about my personality.

Best regards

God
creators son

Freeport, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee, it does not matter but Buford, who was never inside the TheTorah, thinks that I judge him. I can't judge a fool. It is useless to judge a fool.
However, when Buford writes something absurd, I judge him and notify him at the same time.
I am myself in theTwo books. Some theLiars are already here. Please meet Shamma, Paul WV, Colonna and Ali.
Salaams, Rabbee
Is Allah the creator of the universe?
creators son

Freeport, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

the creator of the universe is the great Jehovah. allah is a creation of power hungry men.
GOD THE CREATOR

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

creators son wrote:
<quoted text>Is Allah the creator of the universe?
Who do you think I AM, deluded son?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
muslims have nothing to do with Isaac or any of the prophets of Israel. mohammad was not related to Abraham even through ishmael. mohammad was of pagan stock and his story was a glomeration of stories he heard about Judaism and Christianity. Prove me wrong!
Paul,

Actually, we have nothing to do with Ishmael, Issac, Jacob, Joseph and others at all.

It is just that they happen to be the children and grandchildren of Abraham, whom we respect a lot, because Qur'aan declares Abraham as the most righteous/upright person in the sight of God Almighty.

Also, Muhammad was told to follow his ways.

It is Christianity that came from pagan stock and was marketed by pagans. The bigotry shown by Christianity is really amazing.
creators son

Freeport, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Jehovah is the only true god
creators son

Freeport, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

GOD THE CREATOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think I AM, deluded son?
you are a son of satan
GOD THE CREATOR

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee, it does not matter but Buford, who was never inside the TheTorah, thinks that I judge him. I can't judge a fool. It is useless to judge a fool.
However, when Buford writes something absurd, I judge him and notify him at the same time.
I am myself in theTwo books. Some theLiars are already here. Please meet Shamma, Paul WV, Colonna and Ali.
Salaams, Rabbee
Is your wife taking dongs this early morning, while you pass your time in front of computer every single hour I created?
creators son

Freeport, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

satan has decieved you all

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: liar! blastphemer! you gravy sucking, antiG-D not here in TheTorah clown. your boss the antichrist, is not going to like your not being subtle enough to not be noticed.
Rabbee,

It is true that Jesus and his disciples worshipped the moon god. They based all their religious festivals on the monthly appearance of their moon god.

If it is not true, then how come they waited every month for their moon god to appear?
creators son

Freeport, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

jehovah is a god of love . your god one of hate and violence. may jehovah have mercy on your evil souls.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Shamma wrote:
Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
God is not love.

God is loving.

Thanks for confirming that you do not know God.
GOD THE CREATOR

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

creators son wrote:
<quoted text> you are a son of satan
Who created satan? Me, YHWH/ALLAH, so I AM his Father. All satan's sons are my grandsons
creators son

Freeport, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

soon jehovah will execute judement on you evil religionist who falsely claim to represent him. your hand drip with the blood of millions of innocent humans. you are like your father satan . that one was a manslayer when he began and still contonues today . you fool no one.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Holy Bible teaches that God cannot be tempted by evil and neither tempts anyone with evil; evil being understood as referring to immorality and sin. James 1:13 (c.f. Psalm 5:4-5; Habakkuk 1:13)
Thanks for finally being able to quote something good, excluding the Christian silly qualification "evil being understood as referring to immorality and sin." Satan was evil.

This also confirms that Jesus was not your God because he was tempted by evil aka Satan or the Devil.

So, next time NEVER say that Jesus is God.

I see some progress.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

God is love.

Hide Alex like all pagan Muslims do when Gods love is preached to them.
February 13, 2012 - God’s love cannot be understood until you experience it, until you actually possess it.

By Billy Graham

As I read the Bible, I find love to be the supreme and dominant attribute of God. Because of His holiness, God cannot condone or countenance sin, but He loves the sinner.

Because He is just, He cannot excuse sin. But since His love goes hand in hand with His justice, He has made provision to forgive sin through the atonement of His Son.“God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us”(Romans 5:8).

The promises of God’s love and forgiveness are as real, as sure, as positive as human words can make them.

But just as the total beauty of the ocean cannot be understood until it is seen, God’s love cannot be understood until you experience it, until you actually possess it. No one can fully describe the wonders of God’s love.

Some of our modern “experts” in theology have made attempts to rob God of His warmth, His personal affection for mankind and His sympathy for His creatures.

Never question God’s great love, for it is as unchangeable as His holiness. Were it not for the love of God, none of us would ever have a chance in the future life. But God is love! And His love for us is everlasting!

Ours is the God of law who, loving the earth’s people, and realizing that we had offended in every point, sent His only Son to redeem us to Himself and to instill the law of the Spirit of life within us. His eyes of compassion have been following men and women as we have stumbled through history under the burden of our own wretchedness.

Jeremiah the prophet wrote,“The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying:‘Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you’”(Jeremiah 31:3). Calvary should prove even to the most skeptical person that God is not blind to our plight, but that He was willing to suffer with us.

Compassion comes from two Latin words meaning “to suffer with.” God’s all-consuming love for mankind was best demonstrated at the cross, where His compassion was embodied in Jesus Christ.“God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself”(2 Corinthians 5:19).

Paul speaks of God as one “who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us”(Ephesians 2:4). It was the love of God that sent Jesus Christ to the cross.

But God’s love did not begin at Calvary. Before the morning stars of the pre-Edenic world sang together, before the world was baptized with the first light, before the first blades of tender grass peeped out, God was love.

Turn back, if you will, to the unwritten pages of countless aeons and centuries before God spoke this present earth into existence, when the earth was “without form and void,” and the deep, silent darkness of outer space formed a vast gulf between the brilliance of God’s throne and the dark vacuum where our present solar system now is.

See God’s dazzling, scintillating glory as cherubim and seraphim cover their faces with their wings in awe and reverence toward Him who is high and holy!

Yet, as lofty as the vaults of Heaven may be, and as pure as God’s holiness glistens, there comes to our ears the word that the majesty of His love was moved for us, and the Lamb was slain from the foundation of the world.

It was love that enabled Jesus Christ to become poor, that we through His poverty might be made rich. It was love, divine love, that made Him endure the cross, despising its shame. It was love that made Him endure the contradicting accusations of sinners against Himself, that restrained Him when He was falsely accused of blasphemy and was led to Golgotha to die with common thieves.

creators son

Freeport, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

GOD THE CREATOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Who created satan? Me, YHWH/ALLAH, so I AM his Father. All satan's sons are my grandsons
satan rebelled aginst jehovah, he was not created by him.
GOD THE CREATOR

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Why do you pass so many hours, days, months, and years in front of a computer? You have more than 33,000 posts in just 4 years.

Do you have a family to take care? A job? A social life?

Where is that cow of your wife, Bmz?

Your God (ME) is worried about you.

ALLAH/YHWH
GOD THE CREATOR

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

creators son wrote:
<quoted text>satan rebelled aginst jehovah, he was not created by him.
Who created satan?
creators son

Freeport, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

The problem is false religionist who claim to represent god, but do satans work, by decieving billions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 153,941 - 153,960 of193,596
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... 1 hr PINCH111 57
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) 8 hr Jumper The Wise 75
The Easter message is the Resurrection not the ... 11 hr Sol 1
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) 20 hr Lmhw 9
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) Thu PINCH111 284
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... Thu PINCH111 5
Wiccan Threefold Law Is Overrated Thu PINCH111 8
•••
•••