Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,682)

Showing posts 153,621 - 153,640 of199,421
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
How can Allah be God when the universe was vreated just for Muhammaf?
All these traits were confirmed in Muhammad. Apart from thinking he was theanointed messenger of God and the Seal of the Prophets,(Q.33:40) Muhammad regarded himself as Khayru-l-Khalq “Best of Creation,” an “excellent example,”(Q.33:21) and explicitly or implicitly hinted to be “exalted above other prophets in degrees.”(Q.2:253) He claimed to be “the preferred one,”(Q.17:55) to have been sent as a “Mercy to the worlds,”(Q.21:107) to have been risen “to a praised estate,”(Q.17:79) a station which he said none but he would receive and this is the Station of Intercession at the right hand of the Almighty next to his Glorious Throne. In other words, he would be the person who would advise God as to who should he sent to Hell and who should be admitted to Heaven. These are just some of Muhammad’s megalomaniac claims about his own lofty station, reported in the Qur’an.
The following two verses express vividly Muhammad’s sense of selfimportance and grandiosity.
Truly, Allâh and His angels send praise and blessings [forever] upon the Prophet. O you who believe! Praise and bless the Prophet with utmost laud and blessing.(Q.33:56)
In order that you (O men) may believe in Allâh and His Messenger, that you may assist and honor Him, and celebrate His praise morning and evening.(Q.48:9)
He was so impressed with himself, that he put the following words in the mouth of his sock puppet deity:
“And you (stand) on an exalted standard of character”(Q.68:4) and are “a lamp with spreading light.”(Q.33:46)
Ibn Sa’d reports Muhammad saying:
“Among all the people of the world God chose the Arabs. From among the Arabs he chose the Kinana. From Kinana he chose the Quraish (the tribe of Muhammad). From the Quraish he chose Bani Hashim (his clan). And from Bani Hashim he chose me.”[2]
The following are some of the claims Muhammad made about himself in the hadith.
•The very first thing that Allâh Almighty ever created was my soul.
•First of all things, the Lord created my mind.
•I am from Allâh, and the believers are from me.[3]
•Just as Allâh created me noble, he also gave me noble characters.
•Were it not for you,[O Muhammad] I would not have created the universe.[4]
Compare that to the words of Jesus, who when someone called him “good master,” he objected and said,“Why do you call me good? No one is good—except God alone.”[5] Only a pathological narcissist can be so cut off from reality to claim the universe was created because of him.
Ibn Sa'ad;s reporting was similar to that of the Church fathers. Ibn Sa'ad is not considered a scholar of Islam.

There is nothing of that sort in Qur'aan.

The verses that taught Muslims to bless him and salute him, were to create respect for him and that is the reason all his followers obeyed him, followed him and stood by him. That was the reason for the success of his mission.

This is where Jesus flopped because he had received no respect from his own disciples and close followers.

Such code of conduct was not taught through or by Jesus and that is why no one stood up for him and all ran away, abandoning him.

Anyway, it is no use crying over the spilled milk.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you give me a copy of the original koran written on leaves, stones and bones, so that I can compare it to your copy of the koran? I can't wait to get a copy of the original koran!
The Arabs had paper. They called it Qartas. Nobody wrote on bones, shoulder blades, stones, etc.

You can get a copy of Qur'aan anywhere in the world and it be exactly same. Qur'aan has always been original.

Qur'aan is not like your New Testament gospels, where one says something and the other three say something else.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
allah is the alter ego of mohammad. If you don't believe me just read the koran.
No.

We do not have such an absurdity. The Father is the alter ego of Jesus and Satan is Paul's alter ego.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
All these traits were confirmed in Muhammad. Apart from thinking he was theanointed messenger of God and the Seal of the Prophets,(Q.33:40) Muhammad regarded himself as Khayru-l-Khalq “Best of Creation,” an “excellent example,”(Q.33:21) and explicitly or implicitly hinted to be “exalted above other prophets in degrees.”(Q.2:253) He claimed to be “the preferred one,”(Q.17:55) to have been sent as a “Mercy to the worlds,”(Q.21:107) to have been risen “to a praised estate,”(Q.17:79) a station which he said none but he would receive and this is the Station of Intercession at the right hand of the Almighty next to his Glorious Throne. In other words, he would be the person who would advise God as to who should he sent to Hell and who should be admitted to Heaven. These are just some of Muhammad’s megalomaniac claims about his own lofty station, reported in the Qur’an.
The following two verses express vividly Muhammad’s sense of selfimportance and grandiosity.
Truly, Allâh and His angels send praise and blessings [forever] upon the Prophet. O you who believe! Praise and bless the Prophet with utmost laud and blessing.(Q.33:56)
In order that you (O men) may believe in Allâh and His Messenger, that you may assist and honor Him, and celebrate His praise morning and evening.(Q.48:9)
He was so impressed with himself, that he put the following words in the mouth of his sock puppet deity:
“And you (stand) on an exalted standard of character”(Q.68:4) and are “a lamp with spreading light.”(Q.33:46)
“Among all the people of the world God chose the Arabs. From among the Arabs he chose the Kinana. From Kinana he chose the Quraish (the tribe of Muhammad). From the Quraish he chose Bani Hashim (his clan). And from Bani Hashim he chose me.”[2]
Compare that to the words of Jesus, who when someone called him “good master,” he objected and said,“Why do you call me good? No one is good—except God alone.”[5] Only a pathological narcissist can be so cut off from reality to claim the universe was created because of him.
Is your wife writing for you, Septic?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Shamma is your wife's name, Septic.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Arabs had paper. They called it Qartas. Nobody wrote on bones, shoulder blades, stones, etc.
You can get a copy of Qur'aan anywhere in the world and it be exactly same. Qur'aan has always been original.
Qur'aan is not like your New Testament gospels, where one says something and the other three say something else.
The original koran was written on bones, stones, leaves, etc. I want to compare the original copy to your copy. Please post a link to the original text. You can take pictures of the text on bones, leaves, stones, etc and post a link to the pictures. Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation in this important matter.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
We do not have such an absurdity. The Father is the alter ego of Jesus and Satan is Paul's alter ego.
It is obvious from reading the koran that allah was mohammad's alter ego; note how allah will change his mind to accomadate mohammad's transgression.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
Compare that to the words of Jesus, who when someone called him “good master,” he objected and said,“Why do you call me good? No one is good—except God alone.”
That is true. He was not good, so he objected. LMAO!

These meaningless verses were all foolishly crafted by the Church fathers.

In reality, Jesus should have first said to whoever that was: "Thank you for the compliment!"

I think may be that man said, "God Master" and Jesus did not like that and must have asked, "Why do you call me God Master?"
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
The problem is that these polemic Christian ignorant fools have neither read their own Bible nor have they read a simple translation of Qur'aan.
They cut and paste articles from the bloody ignorant fools like Pat Robertson, Robert Spencer, Silas, Sam Shamoun and other clueless fools.
Salaams
BMZ
You said it right, brother.."They don't even read their own Bible".
and they want to write a thesis on Holy Quran!

They don't read their books FROM cover TO Cover, perhaps because they are scared to learn the truth or they are incapable of understanding their "blessed convoluted confusing" books!!
Salaams
Alex WM
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
allah is the alter ego of mohammad. If you don't believe me just read the koran.
Two can play this game!

BJ christ is the "altar"/alter ego of st. killer paul and other nutcases. If you don't believe me just read the holy bible (65,66,73,78,81...or however many books!!!) in which Jesus NEVER made a direct claim to his divinity!

If you can prove clearly that Jesus himself made a direct claim that he was in fact God, the holy ghost and the ONLY begotten son of God who came to die for the sins of gentiles as well as Jews and through his sacrifice those who believed in him will have eternal lives!!....I shall give each one of you a GOLDEN CROSS!

Two can play this game.
Jesus is not God, it is St killer paul's alter (or altar!!) ego and nothing more. Just read the "hole filled" bible for yourself.
Now let's come back to earth...
Just look at yourself:
- You continue to claim that a Jewish man is your god despite VEHEMENT protestations by that man to the contrary!
- You cling on to 81,78,73,66? books!
- Is One book not good enough?
- But when you can't defend the meaningless books, you say who needs books!!!
Allah is GOD!
BJ (or even Jesus) is NOT God.
Try worshipping REAL GOD instead of a failed naked Jewish man who came only for the Jews while calling Gentiles dogs and pigs!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true. He was not good, so he objected. LMAO!
These meaningless verses were all foolishly crafted by the Church fathers.
In reality, Jesus should have first said to whoever that was: "Thank you for the compliment!"
I think may be that man said, "God Master" and Jesus did not like that and must have asked, "Why do you call me God Master?"
It was a rhetorical question Jesus asked the young man to make him think and realize He is God.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Verses from the New Testament to show that the alleged Father was Jesus' alter ego:

"I and the Father are one."

"...believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”

"The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me."

“Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father."

"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. "

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it right, brother.."They don't even read their own Bible".
and they want to write a thesis on Holy Quran!
They don't read their books FROM cover TO Cover, perhaps because they are scared to learn the truth or they are incapable of understanding their "blessed convoluted confusing" books!!
Salaams
Alex WM
Very true, bro

Salaams
BMZ

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever read the Quran?
Let me make you a genuine offer.
I will pay to fly you to London and return to your bible belt.
You can open a Quran and read in Arabic and also point to me where GOD-Allah happens to be a dodgy deceiver!
Yes Alex I read the Quran,
There is nothing special about the Arabic language.
The Quran has been translated into English and many other languages.
The native Christians of the Middle East read and speak Arabic, and they reject Muhammad's teachings and the Quran as being Satanic.
Many of those Arabic ancestors dealt first hand with Muhammad himself, and the view they passed on to their grand children differ from the view of how Muslims present Muhammad and the Quran.
Many of their grand parents were murdered by followers of Muhammad.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
Verses from the New Testament to show that the alleged Father was Jesus' alter ego:
"I and the Father are one."
"...believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”
"The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me."
“Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father."
"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. "
and all the time he was referring to Joseph!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Alex I read the Quran,
There is nothing special about the Arabic language.
The Quran has been translated into English and many other languages.
The native Christians of the Middle East read and speak Arabic, and they reject Muhammad's teachings and the Quran as being Satanic.
Many of those Arabic ancestors dealt first hand with Muhammad himself, and the view they passed on to their grand children differ from the view of how Muslims present Muhammad and the Quran.
Many of their grand parents were murdered by followers of Muhammad.
1. That is very impressive skeptic.
Why do you say Arabic is not special.
How do you refer to your god? he or she?
Arabic hasn't such problems!

- Please tell us more about the Quran you read.
Who wrote it?
Is there anything at all you liked in it?
Please tell us.

- Did you ever wonder why the Arabic Holy Bible refers to God as Allah?

-About ancestors....
Tens of millions of the grand parents of Jews were murdered by followers of BJ because the Jews to them are Christ killers.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
and all the time he was referring to Joseph!!!
Oh, another alter ego!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, another alter ego!
lol...!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

uhuh wrote:
Onkelos: How are you doing in the other world?
Balaam & Jesus: We are drowning in hot shit!
same goes for "whoever mocks the words of the Sages"
the moral of the story
lol.....
Are they worshipping a man who is knee deep in shit?
oh dear oh dear?
uhuh

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

How have you fallen from heaven, shining one star of morning (Isa 14:12), "heylel ben shahar"
How have you fallen from heaven, Lucifer who rise in the morning (Vulgate), "lucifer qui mane oriebaris"

Lucifer conversed with Paul and John of Patmos,

"Ego Eimi Jesus!" (Acts 9:5), said the "light that flashes around" Paul and blinded him for 3 days

"Ego Eimi the bright morning star!" (Rev 22:16), said the "Jesus" who gave John revelations/nightmares

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 153,621 - 153,640 of199,421
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••