Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 228072 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#163669 Feb 15, 2013
Verses from the New Testament to show that the alleged Father was Jesus' alter ego:

"I and the Father are one."

"...believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”

"The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me."

“Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father."

"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. "

bmz

Singapore

#163670 Feb 15, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it right, brother.."They don't even read their own Bible".
and they want to write a thesis on Holy Quran!
They don't read their books FROM cover TO Cover, perhaps because they are scared to learn the truth or they are incapable of understanding their "blessed convoluted confusing" books!!
Salaams
Alex WM
Very true, bro

Salaams
BMZ

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163671 Feb 15, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever read the Quran?
Let me make you a genuine offer.
I will pay to fly you to London and return to your bible belt.
You can open a Quran and read in Arabic and also point to me where GOD-Allah happens to be a dodgy deceiver!
Yes Alex I read the Quran,
There is nothing special about the Arabic language.
The Quran has been translated into English and many other languages.
The native Christians of the Middle East read and speak Arabic, and they reject Muhammad's teachings and the Quran as being Satanic.
Many of those Arabic ancestors dealt first hand with Muhammad himself, and the view they passed on to their grand children differ from the view of how Muslims present Muhammad and the Quran.
Many of their grand parents were murdered by followers of Muhammad.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163672 Feb 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
Verses from the New Testament to show that the alleged Father was Jesus' alter ego:
"I and the Father are one."
"...believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”
"The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me."
“Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father."
"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. "
and all the time he was referring to Joseph!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163673 Feb 15, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Alex I read the Quran,
There is nothing special about the Arabic language.
The Quran has been translated into English and many other languages.
The native Christians of the Middle East read and speak Arabic, and they reject Muhammad's teachings and the Quran as being Satanic.
Many of those Arabic ancestors dealt first hand with Muhammad himself, and the view they passed on to their grand children differ from the view of how Muslims present Muhammad and the Quran.
Many of their grand parents were murdered by followers of Muhammad.
1. That is very impressive skeptic.
Why do you say Arabic is not special.
How do you refer to your god? he or she?
Arabic hasn't such problems!

- Please tell us more about the Quran you read.
Who wrote it?
Is there anything at all you liked in it?
Please tell us.

- Did you ever wonder why the Arabic Holy Bible refers to God as Allah?

-About ancestors....
Tens of millions of the grand parents of Jews were murdered by followers of BJ because the Jews to them are Christ killers.
bmz

Singapore

#163674 Feb 15, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
and all the time he was referring to Joseph!!!
Oh, another alter ego!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163675 Feb 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, another alter ego!
lol...!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163676 Feb 15, 2013
uhuh wrote:
Onkelos: How are you doing in the other world?
Balaam & Jesus: We are drowning in hot shit!
same goes for "whoever mocks the words of the Sages"
the moral of the story
lol.....
Are they worshipping a man who is knee deep in shit?
oh dear oh dear?
uhuh

Spain

#163677 Feb 15, 2013
How have you fallen from heaven, shining one star of morning (Isa 14:12), "heylel ben shahar"
How have you fallen from heaven, Lucifer who rise in the morning (Vulgate), "lucifer qui mane oriebaris"

Lucifer conversed with Paul and John of Patmos,

"Ego Eimi Jesus!" (Acts 9:5), said the "light that flashes around" Paul and blinded him for 3 days

"Ego Eimi the bright morning star!" (Rev 22:16), said the "Jesus" who gave John revelations/nightmares
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163678 Feb 15, 2013
Now that we determined allah was mohammad's alter ego can this thread now be closed?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163679 Feb 15, 2013
uhuh wrote:
How have you fallen from heaven, shining one star of morning (Isa 14:12), "heylel ben shahar"
How have you fallen from heaven, Lucifer who rise in the morning (Vulgate), "lucifer qui mane oriebaris"
Lucifer conversed with Paul and John of Patmos,
"Ego Eimi Jesus!" (Acts 9:5), said the "light that flashes around" Paul and blinded him for 3 days
"Ego Eimi the bright morning star!" (Rev 22:16), said the "Jesus" who gave John revelations/nightmares
Absolutely uhuh! This is something they brush under the carpet..
They will say morning star? what morning star? We worship the SUN God and the 12 Zodiac signs that service him!!!!

My personal theory is that Paul was a naughty boy who was killing many disciples and other followers..so Bj escapes from "sh1t" and punches the "cr&p" out of paul rendering him blind for three days.
Through sheer embarrasment he pretends he saw some ghost!!
He saw "stars" alright!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163680 Feb 15, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
Now that we determined allah was mohammad's alter ego can this thread now be closed?
"we"? you and your alter ego??

If so.... the Arabic Holy Bible Genesis says "Mohammed's alter ego made heavens and earth" and "Mohammeds alter ego loved the world enough to give BJ for them to eat up!!!"!!

You are a clueless joker!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163681 Feb 15, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
If so.... the Arabic Holy Bible Genesis says "Mohammed's alter ego made heavens and earth" and "Mohammeds alter ego loved the world enough to give BJ for them to eat up!!!"!!
Have you noticed how your posts make no sense? They just ramble on saying nothing of importance. They lack intellectual integrity.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163682 Feb 15, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think anyone reads your posts? I know I just skim them for a conherent sentence and then may reply.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163683 Feb 15, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
1. That is very impressive skeptic.
Why do you say Arabic is not special.
How do you refer to your god? he or she?
Arabic hasn't such problems!
- Please tell us more about the Quran you read.
Who wrote it?
Is there anything at all you liked in it?
Please tell us.
- Did you ever wonder why the Arabic Holy Bible refers to God as Allah?
-About ancestors....
Tens of millions of the grand parents of Jews were murdered by followers of BJ because the Jews to them are Christ killers.
Its just a language Alex.
All peoples have a language.
A spoken written language of a peoples makes communicating with each other more easy to understand each other.
The word Allah meaning in Arabic for God, has no different meaning then the word for God in Greek, Latin, English, or Hebrew.

Pointing out that others were murdered by some one else other than Muslims, does not justify the right to murder committed by Muhammad, and the Muslims followers of Muhammad.

Pointing out that other people murder as well as Muslims do murder, indicates that Muslims have a narcissistic mind set, the same as Muhammad.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163684 Feb 15, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed how your posts make no sense? They just ramble on saying nothing of importance. They lack intellectual integrity.
Hello clueless fool.
If you understood Arabic AND if you managed to read the HOLY BIBLE in Arabic then you will know what I am talking about!

Some Priests have to do a lot of work in different languages although Jesus was clueless about those languages because he was operating with limited language skills in his tribal village!!!!

Now let me repeat it so even you can understand it..lol...

You said Allah was Muhammed's alter ego.

Which means Allah= Muhammed's alter ego.

If so....

The Arabic Holy Bible Genesis says "Mohammed's alter ego" made heavens and earth; and

"Mohammeds alter ego" loved the world enough to give BJ for them to eat up!!!"!!

Yes, you are a clueless joker!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163685 Feb 15, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Its just a language Alex.
All peoples have a language.
A spoken written language of a peoples makes communicating with each other more easy to understand each other.
The word Allah meaning in Arabic for God, has no different meaning then the word for God in Greek, Latin, English, or Hebrew.
Pointing out that others were murdered by some one else other than Muslims, does not justify the right to murder committed by Muhammad, and the Muslims followers of Muhammad.
Pointing out that other people murder as well as Muslims do murder, indicates that Muslims have a narcissistic mind set, the same as Muhammad.
That's right clueless skeptic! All people have a language!
One version of the Bible is enough in English ok?

Then why Oh why do you need to come up with so many Versions of your "holy" bible JUST in English? LOL....
uhuh

Spain

#163686 Feb 15, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
This is something they brush under the carpet..
They will say morning star? what morning star? We worship the SUN God and the 12 Zodiac signs that service him!!
Paul and John of Patmos (not the apostle John) thought they were communicating with the ghost of Jesus
but it was the master of disguise himself, Lucifer the "shining one", who taught them that "Jesus died for our sins" (to Paul) and that "Jesus is God!" (to John)

Lucifer gave himself away when he told John: "I AM the bright morning star" mwahaha
Ali

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

#163687 Feb 15, 2013
bmz, If 'Jesus being God' is a lie from Satan, then the Qur'an is doubly a lie because it came from a demon called Jibreal. Any proof that he wasn't a jin? M said it was a jin but Khadija, a woman!!! persuaded him it was an angel!!! lol. Who do we believe? That was the only true thing M ever uttered!

Qadir, nothing is chronological in Islam, especially the mess of a book called the 'holy' Qur'an. We are able to study the origins of our Scriptures whereas to muslims it is SHIRK! We are all quaking!!!Woa boy!

Allah is the pagan moon god - why don't muslims call God Illah, the true word?

Silly Joy of Pune!!!!! get a life or take some prune juice!

bmz, you are ignorant of the Bible and you are obviously in denial to intelligent Western people! All you know is what you have been spoon-fed.

The version you keep quoting from about Jesus saying 'dont cling to me...' is a poor translation. The true translation says,'dont TOUCH me for I have not yet ascended..'

The correct interpretation is that, as per the purification requirements of priests and sacrifices had to be strictly obeyed. No ceremonially unclean or unqualified person was permitted by God to touch the sacrifice until presented before God on the Mercy Seat.

If she had touched Jesus, she would have defiled the sacrifice making it unacceptable to God! Do you grasp this amazing truth? Jesus blood WAS however accepted in heaven, then He came down for all here to touch. Now you are so much of a wiser muslim!(if there is such a thing!) lol

Alex 123, you know nothing, nothing, nothing! You only parrot Islamic ignorance. Illah allah illah, ha ha ha, etc, lol

Shamma, you bless me with you logical and true postings; Paul, you also do well. Sadly guys, the spiritual descendants of the illegitimate Ishmael have brain damage and are unable and unwilling to comprehend any truth.

"You shall know the Truth (Jesus) and the truth shall set you free." Inshallah muslim eyes will open....
uhuh

Spain

#163688 Feb 15, 2013
Adam the Sinner, Jesus the Ransom (1Tim 2:6)
Moses the Law-Giver, Jesus the the Law-Fulfiller
pff lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Sun Shizle 40
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul 24 skylar 108
Shadows and sounds Jul 23 Dizy 1
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Jul 6 TC_Tia 14,656
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Jul 4 Pam 11
News What is Asatru? (Dec '10) Jul 3 ex pagan 2
News Sorry Witches, You Won't Be Able to Buy Spells ... Jun '15 Drake_Burrwood 1
More from around the web