Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,138

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163621 Feb 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy Spirit of Christianity, does NOT exist. It is a fiction and fools accepted it.
See, Jesus explained nothing about this alleged thing? Pages were filled showing Jesus talking about Father in Heaven only. Do you see Jesus talking frequently about the alleged Holy Spirit, Jesusarian?
Nothing but post-Jesus lies through the false teeth of the Church fathers.
Can you go and fly a kite now?
Can we now answer the question posed by this thread? I say allah was just mohammad's alter ego.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163622 Feb 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You have been badly misinformed, poor misinformed.
See, Paul, we believe in Qur'aan. And Qur'aan does not say anything which story-tellers came up
with.
Gabriel has been addressed as THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH AND THE HOLY SPIRIT in Qur'aan.
Read Surah 53 in Qur'aan.
Do you have the original koran so that I can check out what you say is true? Oh, you don't have the original koran! Looks like your claim can not be proven.

You say there is no Holy Spirit then you claim Gabriel is the Holy Spirit! Please make up you mind!

mohammad did not know who/what the spirit was that was haunting him. He wanted to kill himself because of the spirit.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163623 Feb 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You have been badly misinformed, poor misinformed.
See, Paul, we believe in Qur'aan. And Qur'aan does not say anything which story-tellers came up
with.
Gabriel has been addressed as THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH AND THE HOLY SPIRIT in Qur'aan.
Read Surah 53 in Qur'aan.
Why would a man of God want to kill himself?
truth

Perth, Australia

#163624 Feb 15, 2013
no msaat i have only letters without gramma
not gun or any weapens
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo
gramma='',''=zarez=its mean this '',''

scare=surgion=doctor or evil satanic beast want do that
who maat

maat explain '',''zarez=scare

i dont liked used that
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e
no gramma
no stickers no any pride
are you holy with that
god say not diploma stickers this or that its idol
nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww

why i am wrong
truth

Perth, Australia

#163625 Feb 15, 2013
maat s=$
everybody used symbols of something
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#163626 Feb 15, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslim God Allah is not a God to be worshiped.
For the Muslim God is a deceiver and a liar.
From the Quran:
"Who made people believe that Jesus died on the Cross although he was not crucified? Who managed to make it appear so? Allah! Allah performed a greater deception than even the enemies of Jesus who wanted him dead. And because of the deception of Allah, the majority of people believe until this day that Jesus died on the cross — according to the author of the Qur'an."
The Bible states that Satan is the "father of lies and the author of confusion." The Quran states that Allah is "The best of deceivers" Although Muslim translations are trying to lose the meaning of the "Makr" of Allah and say he is "the best of planners," but scholars know better.
The God of the Holy Bible rejected Muhammad's teachings.
Qur'aan does not state that Allah is "the best of deceivers", Liar! It is the polemic lying Christian, who says that.

It is true that Satan is the "Father of lies and the author of confusion" and the proof of Satan's efforts is the Christian Bible and the so-called Sacred Traditions of the Church.

It was the Father, who lied through his teeth and deceived the Son, by shouting, "Here is my Son, with whom I am pleased" and left him alone to ridicule and and a death, which pleased him most.

So, it was your God, the Father, who deceived his dear Son. What a Master Deceiver!

How can the God of your Bible reject Muhammad's teachings, when Muhammad came six hundred years later?
bmz

Singapore

#163627 Feb 15, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The Creed was known long before the Council of Nicaea. The Council only put to rest those heretics that claimed Jesus was not God.
Another big lie!!!

After Jesus was gone, his disciples were were worshipping the True God Almighty at the Temple.

They did not even worship or pray to Jesus. Read Acts, before you open your mouth to unload another lie, please.
bmz

Singapore

#163628 Feb 15, 2013
MAAT wrote:
“To act as a physician, the priest must make one sick! In other words, before
Christianity can present itself as the answer, it first has to generate the problem, or “poison the wound”. Before people can be sold salvation they need to be persuaded that they require saving, that their existence is miserable.“ Friedrich Nietzsche
Excellent!

And how to make people feel sick? Paul, the self-loathing sinner taught people to self-loathe
and become sinners. And through the drug capsule of original sin. they could treat themselves.

So, Nietzche was damn right!
bmz

Singapore

#163629 Feb 15, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>It appears Nietzsche was a dope addict, his books were hardly sold.

By 1882, Nietzsche was taking huge doses of opium, but was still having trouble sleeping.[72] In 1883, while staying in Nice, he was writing out his own prescriptions for the sedative chloral hydrate, signing them 'Dr Nietzsche'.[
What is the big deal? Even John was a pot-smoker at Patmos. That is how he wrote Revelation under the influence of the pot.
bmz

Singapore

#163630 Feb 15, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are truly a Muhammadan.
Muhammad was a narcissist and Muslims reflect the narcissist of Muhammad.
No, not at all.

It is the Christian God, who is a narcissist and meets all the requirements of being one.

Don't you see the personality disorder in your God?
bmz

Singapore

#163631 Feb 15, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
His message might be incoherent to you but not for 2 billion Christians who know Jesus is our God and Savior!!!
The 2 billion Christians understand Zilsch, Paul.

The New Testament clearly shows Jesus as a very incoherent person. Show me which disciple could understand and fathom what he said!
bmz

Singapore

#163632 Feb 15, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we now answer the question posed by this thread? I say allah was just mohammad's alter ego.
No.

Alter Ego can only be found in Chrsitianity.

Here is one but an extreme example of that:

"I in the Father and the Father in me" and here you see that the Father was Jesus' alter ego.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163633 Feb 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another big lie!!!
After Jesus was gone, his disciples were were worshipping the True God Almighty at the Temple.
They did not even worship or pray to Jesus. Read Acts, before you open your mouth to unload another lie, please.
You have no knowledge of Christian history or theology. The heresy that Jesus was not God was put to an end at the Council of Nicaea. Jesus Christ is God!!! The second Person of the Most Holy Trinity!!!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163634 Feb 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2 billion Christians understand Zilsch, Paul.
The New Testament clearly shows Jesus as a very incoherent person. Show me which disciple could understand and fathom what he said!
The Holy Spirit open their minds to recieve all truth revealed by Jesus. Jesus on the road to Emmaus open the minds of His disciples and revealed to them how the Hebrew Scriptures from beginning to end spoke of Him. They told of His suffering, death and resurrection for the salvation of all who would believe in His Name!

If a muslim eats a bacon sandwich would he/she go to hell?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163635 Feb 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Alter Ego can only be found in Chrsitianity.
Here is one but an extreme example of that:
"I in the Father and the Father in me" and here you see that the Father was Jesus' alter ego.
You know allah was mohammad's alter ego. Now, when you read your koran remember this every time allah changes his mind to accommodate mohammad's lustful ways.
bmz

Singapore

#163636 Feb 15, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no knowledge of Christian history or theology. The heresy that Jesus was not God was put to an end at the Council of Nicaea. Jesus Christ is God!!! The second Person of the Most Holy Trinity!!!
Trust me, Paul. I have read the darkest history of Christianity and her unholy theology very well.

If not, then how could I point out so many absurdities of Christianity and her books?

The Bishops were silenced, when Constantine's soldiers held the spears pointed at the correct angle towards the Bishops and all submitted to the heresy and false belief that Jesus was God.

It is really hilarious to see you saying"Jesus Christ is God" and telling us he was the second person of the alleged Trinity. You believe in one God. Right? So, throw away the Father and the Ghost and just retain Jesus. Your problems will be solved. However, we will still laugh at it.
bmz

Singapore

#163637 Feb 15, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy Spirit open their minds to recieve all truth revealed by Jesus. Jesus on the road to Emmaus open the minds of His disciples and revealed to them how the Hebrew Scriptures from beginning to end spoke of Him. They told of His suffering, death and resurrection for the salvation of all who would believe in His Name!

If a muslim eats a bacon sandwich would he/she go to hell?
What has a bacon sandwich got to do with the Holy Spirit?

Did Jesus eat pork? Did his disciples eat pork? Did paul eat pork? Did james eat pork?

Since they did not eat, why do you eat that? You can't tell me that Jesus and all others mentioned above had double standards.

No, I don't think a Muslim, who did that, will go to hell. He or she can repent and God will forgive.

God is very forgiving.
bmz

Singapore

#163638 Feb 15, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You know allah was mohammad's alter ego. Now, when you read your koran remember this every time allah changes his mind to accommodate mohammad's lustful ways.
Done that already. The Father was Jesus' alter ego. I have begun to think that the biblical Jesus, all his disciples and Paul were suffering from some severe personality disorder and that falls under NPD.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163640 Feb 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Qur'aan does not state that Allah is "the best of deceivers", Liar! It is the polemic lying Christian, who says that.
It is true that Satan is the "Father of lies and the author of confusion" and the proof of Satan's efforts is the Christian Bible and the so-called Sacred Traditions of the Church.
It was the Father, who lied through his teeth and deceived the Son, by shouting, "Here is my Son, with whom I am pleased" and left him alone to ridicule and and a death, which pleased him most.
So, it was your God, the Father, who deceived his dear Son. What a Master Deceiver!
How can the God of your Bible reject Muhammad's teachings, when Muhammad came six hundred years later?
Allah the deciever in the Quran and hadiths.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/allah_...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163641 Feb 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy Spirit of Christianity, does NOT exist. It is a fiction and fools accepted it.
See, Jesus explained nothing about this alleged thing? Pages were filled showing Jesus talking about Father in Heaven only. Do you see Jesus talking frequently about the alleged Holy Spirit, Jesusarian?
Nothing but post-Jesus lies through the false teeth of the Church fathers.
Can you go and fly a kite now?
We need to challenge them on the "spirit" and "ghost"!

When did "ghost" become "spirit" and vice versa.

The fictional "entity" known as "spirit" or "ghost" arising from ancient superstitions has been given credibility by gentile pagans by calling it "Holy"!

- They have father, son and holy ghost!

- Why did they forget to call the Father "Holy Father"?

Oops the Pope has now "nicked" that name. Why don't they start worshipping the Pope as the Holy Father the creator!
If they already worship a naked man, it must be more than ok to worship a fully clothed man.

- How about the "Holy Son"....may be the naked man can be holy son and the pope can be holy father!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
•••

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE