Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
153,421 - 153,440 of 201,016 Comments Last updated 58 min ago
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
You are confused.<quoted text>Are you possessed by jinn devils that you deny Jesus is The Great I Am?
Those, who say that Jesus is the Great I Am, are indeed possessed by Demons and those who came up with that rubbish, were possessed by not one DEMON BUT BY LEGIONS OF DEMONS!

Who told you that Jesus is The Great I Am? Please name that bloody ignorant fool or the fools, who said that!

Was it Jesus, who said that or the Church founded by the pagans? Your choice!

See this is the problem with you Church, which was guided by Satan!

Now, go back and write the following 100 times, for ten days as a punishment for lying:

"Go instead to my brothers and tell them,‘I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."

How could the son of Mary have made that silly, stupid and absurd claim that he was the Great I Am or I Am the Great?

By the way, are you able to detect and register a lie?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the original koran?
On my desk and in every Muslim's home.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said to Mary, "Do not hold on to me,
for I have not yet returned to the Father.
Go instead to my brothers and tell them,
‘I am returning to my Father and your Father,
to my God and your God.""
Tell me, if this verse true or a lie?
Jesus was fully human and fully God. As a human He can say His God and our God.

Jesus said if you see Him you see the Father. This is the mystery of the Holy Trinity. Your carnal mind can not understand this mystery but those enlightened by the Holy Spirit can.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
The butchering paedophile tyrant mad mo was not "holy".
You see dear moron...you are subjected to exactly what Jesus said you would be....
"Holy Prophet Muhammed shall abide with you forever"
You wake up thinking of him, you go to sleep thinking of him, you have dreams (if you are pious) or nightmares (if you are evil) of him"

All we do is what Jesus said...we praise Jesus as Jesus himself predicted we would do through HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED.

John 14:
16 And I will pray the Father (GOD), and he shall give you ANOTHER Comforter (like me...a human being), that he may abide with you for ever; (for john to have dreams!)

J16..

7 But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counsellor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.(OBVIOUSLY GOD CANNOT KEEP TWO PROPHETS RUNNING AROUND!)

8 When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment:(EVEN IF IGNORANT FOOLS CALL HIM MURDERER!)

9 in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; (I CANT EVEN CONVINCE THE JEWS!)

10in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; (I AM OFF BOYS! CAN’T TAKE THE HEAT!)

12 “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.(YOU ARE DUMB AND I NEED TO RUN!)

13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.(AS THE ANGEL TOLD HIM..)

14 He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you
(ALL MUSLIMS GLORIFY PROPHET JESUS AND SEEK ALLAH’S BLESSING ON HIM)

Hope you understand all this.
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Those, who say that Jesus is the Great I Am, are indeed possessed by Demons and those who came up with that rubbish, were possessed by not one DEMON BUT BY LEGIONS OF DEMONS!
Who told you that Jesus is The Great I Am? Please name that bloody ignorant fool or the fools, who said that!
Was it Jesus, who said that or the Church founded by the pagans? Your choice!
See this is the problem with you Church, which was guided by Satan!
Now, go back and write the following 100 times, for ten days as a punishment for lying:
"Go instead to my brothers and tell them,‘I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."
How could the son of Mary have made that silly, stupid and absurd claim that he was the Great I Am or I Am the Great?
John 8:58
Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!"
How about when the butchering raping child molesting false prophet mad mo said it was OK to lie for islam?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the original koran?
We have the original Quran. Why don't you come and see it for youerself.
Quran is in the SAME language as the HOLY PROPHET and the verses are as passed on from him.
You can choose to ignore this.
But NOW show us the books from your mangod in HIS language!
You don't have a SINGLE original!
Your mangod has NEVER seen a SINGLE word of NT!!!
Just think about that!!
Stop making a fool of yourself.
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You see dear moron...you are subjected to exactly what Jesus said you would be....
You wake up thinking of him, you go to sleep thinking of him, you have dreams (if you are pious) or nightmares (if you are evil) of him"
All we do is what Jesus said...we praise Jesus as Jesus himself predicted we would do through HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED.
John 14:
16 And I will pray the Father (GOD), and he shall give you ANOTHER Comforter (like me...a human being), that he may abide with you for ever; (for john to have dreams!)
J16..
7 But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counsellor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.(OBVIOUSLY GOD CANNOT KEEP TWO PROPHETS RUNNING AROUND!)
8 When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment:(EVEN IF IGNORANT FOOLS CALL HIM MURDERER!)
9 in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; (I CANT EVEN CONVINCE THE JEWS!)
10in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; (I AM OFF BOYS! CAN’T TAKE THE HEAT!)
12 “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.(YOU ARE DUMB AND I NEED TO RUN!)
13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.(AS THE ANGEL TOLD HIM..)
14 He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you
The butchering paedophile tyrant mad mo was not the comforter.
This is self evident.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was fully human and fully God. As a human He can say His God and our God.
Jesus said if you see Him you see the Father. This is the mystery of the Holy Trinity. Your carnal mind can not understand this mystery but those enlightened by the Holy Spirit can.
When he was fully human he CANNOT be fully God!
That will be deception boy!
We know much better tales from Hindus that are more believable than your lies!
If Hindus sy Krishna was fully human and fully god wwe can understand what they are saying...
The mean Krishna looks like human but is really god!
If you ADMIT that your mangod is the same then we are getting somewhere...
Here is the question...
Is your mangod like Krishna who is fully man and fully god?
It is NOT fair to copy this concept from Hindus.
Shame on you!!!
lol..

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts are crisp. You must try to read and comprehend.
That Jesus spoke to Moses from the Burning Bush is ridiculous, absurd and a big lie!
The line, "Before Abraham was born, I am", is meaningless, absurd, incomplete and grammatically wrong.
If Jesus had wanted to say that he was there before Abraham, he would have said, "Before Abraham was born, I was there".
If he wanted to say that he was the so-called "I am", then he would have said, "Before Abraham was born, I was the I am". And the Jews would have killed Jesus there and then.
These incomplete and absurd lines were easily sold to ignorant pagans, who were not literate.
I don't know how can you educated folks believe that Jesus was saying that he was 'the I am" before Abraham was born?
He was with God, according to your John. Right? So he was not God, the God. Right?
So, how could he have been the I AM of the Hebrews?
You don't read to well.
The text says:

John 1:1
New International Version (NIV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

God is Tribune.
Jesus is the second person of the Trinity.
Jesus existed with the Father before the world began.

John 1:18
18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

Muslims tend to think of the Trinity as an impractical, speculative doctrine. But not so the Lord Jesus. For Him, it is neither speculative nor impractical—but the very reverse. It is the foundation of the gospel. Without the love of the Father, the coming of the Son, and the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit, there simply could be no salvation.(Muslims, for example, can have no atonement made by God to God.)

During His Farewell Discourse, Jesus explained to Philip that to see Him is to see the Father (John 13:8–11). Yet He is not Himself the Father; otherwise, He could not have been the way to the Father (John 14:6). He is also “in” the Father, and the Father is “in him.” This mutual indwelling is, as the theologians say,“ineffable”— beyond our ability to understand. Yet it is not beyond faith’s ability to believe.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
This is self evident.
A running coward is your god!!
lol...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
This is self evident.
I love it!! THE MOST HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED is in your head 24/7!!!!
You simply can't forget him, can you?
LOL.....

Jesus was right!!!
John 14:
J16..
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Singapore is a dictator run horror and you are barking mad.
Why would anybody need any "drilling and coring machines" in Singapore??? You crap artist.
How does somebody "fix commercial diamonds"??? LOL.
You're an idiot.
You're a muztard.
The Chinese in Singapore hate muztards as do all decent humans.
This comment "Why would anybody need any "drilling and coring machines" in Singapore???" was classic, coming from an ignorant fool.

If you had any knowledge, you would not have written like an idiot! Watch this, which I use ti explain to kids and 3rd Graders, Dunce!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Chinese here are more civilized than Australian idiots like you.

Cheers!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You don't read to well.
The text says:
John 1:1
New International Version (NIV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
God is Tribune.
Jesus is the second person of the Trinity.
Jesus existed with the Father before the world began.
John 1:18
18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.
Muslims tend to think of the Trinity as an impractical, speculative doctrine. But not so the Lord Jesus. For Him, it is neither speculative nor impractical—but the very reverse. It is the foundation of the gospel. Without the love of the Father, the coming of the Son, and the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit, there simply could be no salvation.(Muslims, for example, can have no atonement made by God to God.)
During His Farewell Discourse, Jesus explained to Philip that to see Him is to see the Father (John 13:8–11). Yet He is not Himself the Father; otherwise, He could not have been the way to the Father (John 14:6). He is also “in” the Father, and the Father is “in him.” This mutual indwelling is, as the theologians say,“ineffable”— beyond our ability to understand. Yet it is not beyond faith’s ability to believe.
What has this off topic junk got to do with what I wrote?

I wrote this:

The line, "Before Abraham was born, I am", is meaningless, absurd, incomplete and grammatically wrong.

If Jesus had wanted to say that he was there before Abraham, he would have said, "Before Abraham was born, I was there".

If he wanted to say that he was the so-called "I am", then he would have said, "Before Abraham was born, I was the I am". And the Jews would have killed Jesus there and then.

These incomplete and absurd lines were easily sold to ignorant pagans, who were not literate.

I don't know how can you educated folks believe that Jesus was saying that he was 'the I am" before Abraham was born?

He was with God, according to your John. Right? So he was not God, the God. Right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the original Quran. Why don't you come and see it for youerself.
Quran is in the SAME language as the HOLY PROPHET and the verses are as passed on from him.
You can choose to ignore this.
But NOW show us the books from your mangod in HIS language!
You don't have a SINGLE original!
Your mangod has NEVER seen a SINGLE word of NT!!!
Just think about that!!
Stop making a fool of yourself.
Te original Quran is not the words of God Alex.
They are the original words of Muhammad spoken by Muhammad.

Muhammad was demon possessed.
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it!! THE MOST HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED is in your head 24/7!!!!
LOL.....
Jesus was right!!!
John 14:
J16..
The subhuman raping butchering paedophile false prophet mad mo is a joke to me, as are the sick animal's followers.
I and others destroy islam by exposing how sick and evil it is.
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What has this off topic junk got to do with what I wrote?
I wrote this:
How retarded are you???
The Christian God has some actual godlike powers so our God can be anything He wants.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment "Why would anybody need any "drilling and coring machines" in Singapore???" was classic, coming from an ignorant fool.
If you had any knowledge, you would not have written like an idiot! Watch this, which I use ti explain to kids and 3rd Graders, Dunce!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RaTxGe-wnsAXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Chinese here are more civilized than Australian idiots like you.
Cheers!
Jewish Jesus, the gentile BJ christ knew nothing about the Chinese.
Their average IQ is 10 times that of "johnny the aussie immigrant"!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Te original Quran is not the words of God Alex.
They are the original words of Muhammad spoken by Muhammad.
Muhammad was demon possessed.
Ok and what is the original bible supposed to be shamma?
Are you suggesting that the writers of mark matt luke and john are gods?
NOT a SINGLE verse of your NT was EVER seen by Jesus.
Are you not concerend about that?
Therefore, it is the work of men who are now gods to you!
What's new?
If you can worship one man why can't you worship them all!
So..you worship..BJ..paul..mary...pope .. tom dick and harry as your god!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

The Most Holy Trinity: a Union of Love
It is said that a people's values can be seen in the god they worship. For Christians,``God is love''(1 Jn 4:8). But a God who is love seems like a philosophical impossibility. How can one God, who is perfect, lacking nothing in himself and possessed of no dependence on creatures, be love when love necessitates a relation to another?

The resolution of this paradox God himself has revealed to us: God is perfect unity, but a unity of three Divine Persons-- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit-- who are each equally divine. The Father, Son, and Spirit exist from all eternity. None precedes the other in time, but each are related to the others by a relationship that orders them with respect to the others.

The ever-living, all-knowing, almighty God the Father exists from all eternity and is the source of all perfection created and uncreated.

The self-conception and self-expression of the perfect Being is so complete that it is another person: God the Son, the image of the invisible Father,``the only-begotten Son of God, begotten from the Father before all the ages, light from light, true God from true God, begotten not made, consubstantial with the Father, through whom all things came to be''(Nicene-Constantipolitan Creed).

The love between the Father and the Son is so perfect that it too is another person: the Holy Spirit ``the holy, the lordly and life-giving one, proceeding forth from the Father [and the Son], co-worshipped and co-glorified with Father and Son''(ibid.).

But if the Holy Spirit is the love between the Father and the Son, how can God as a whole be called Love? Each person shares equally in the divine nature, so that each person shares equally in the perfections of the others. The only distinction between the persons of the Trinity is their mutual relations.
None of the persons exists in respect to himself alone, but each exists relatively to the other two:

...the ``three persons'' who exist in God are the reality of word and love in their attachment to each other. They are not substances, personalities in the modern sense, but the relatedness whose pure actuality... does not impair unity of the highest being but fills it out.

He is not called Father with reference to himself but only in relation to the Son; seen by himself he is simply God.''

Here the decisive point comes beautifully to light.``Father'' is purely a concept of relationship.
Only in being-for the other is he Father; in his own being-in-himself he is simply God.

Person is the pure relation of being related, nothing else.
Relationship is not something extra added to the person, as it is with us; it only exists at all as relatedness.

....the First Person [the Father] does not beget the Son in the sense of the act of begetting coming on top of the finished Person; it is the act of begetting, of giving oneself, of streaming forth. It is identical with the act of giving.(Joseph Ratzinger Introduction to Christianity, pp. 131-132; cf. Augustine, Enarationes in Psalmos 68; De Trinitate VII, 1, 2.)

Each of the persons of the Trinity lives completely for the others; each is a complete gift of self to the others. The complete self-giving not only constitutes the individual persons of the Trinity, but also their inseparable oneness.
Thus, for Christians the very basis of all reality is the loving communion of persons that is the Holy Trinity.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
The subhuman raping butchering paedophile false prophet mad mo is a joke to me, as are the sick animal's followers.
I and others destroy islam by exposing how sick and evil it is.
So far you are doing a good job being a deranged paranoid subnormal!
I think you must have these sick paedophile murderous tendencies...and wish you could practise these openly?

Now listen to me carefully subnormal person....

THE MOST HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED is in your head 24/7!!!!
LOL.....
Jesus was right!!!
John 14:
J16..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••