Who Is Allah?

There are 220123 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163441 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think in the Catholic Church's own Bible, it must have been written as follows:
"Do not hold on to me,
for I have not yet returned to my own self.
Go instead to my brothers and tell them,
選 am returning to my own self."
Note: You can delete the word self and replace it with senses.
Can you show where you have authority to speak for God, that one should believe you over God's Spirit filled Catholic Church? You take a few verses out of the Holy Bible, put your twist on them and everyone is suppose to say you are right. Spirit filled men and women do not agree with your twist on the Holy Bible and there is no reason to think you know better than them.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163442 Feb 14, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you show where you have authority to speak for God, that one should believe you over God's Spirit filled Catholic Church? You take a few verses out of the Holy Bible, put your twist on them and everyone is suppose to say you are right. Spirit filled men and women do not agree with your twist on the Holy Bible and there is no reason to think you know better than them.
Can you show authority from TRUE GOD (not a naked man)to speak for God, that one should believe you over God's Spirit filled Catholic Church?
You take a few verses out of the Holy Quran in English, unlike your holy book that has not even a single original, put your twist on them and everyone is suppose to say you are right.
Spirit filled men and women do not agree with your twist on the Holy Quran and there is no reason to think you know better than them.
Peace.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163443 Feb 14, 2013
Note:
Besides the elusive satanic ghost, the Spirit in your "spirit" filled church is probably the vintage wine inside the spirit filled priests..
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163444 Feb 14, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you show authority from TRUE GOD (not a naked man)to speak for God, that one should believe you over God's Spirit filled Catholic Church?
You take a few verses out of the Holy Quran in English, unlike your holy book that has not even a single original, put your twist on them and everyone is suppose to say you are right.
Spirit filled men and women do not agree with your twist on the Holy Quran and there is no reason to think you know better than them.
Peace.
Where is the original koran? There is none, it has long ago disappeared. After many different versions were made someone came up with his own version and had all other version burnt.

There are no spirit filled men and women in islam.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163445 Feb 14, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nah! here is, the entire context.
""bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from Singapore. When your country's economy was down, your countrymen used to come and work for me here.
They would come here at my call and fix commercial diamonds on the drilling bits on my drilling and coring machines. After getting handsomely rewarded, they would go back home.
They made more money than they could make, back home in the bad times.
May be your folks are good at sheep shearing, milking cows and open excavation mining but I have never found Australians superior to anyone.
That is why Australia is not inviting diggers and dairy workers. It is inviting foreign talent. Foreign talent helps you to mature.
I have them working for me right NOW!
They love coming here to sponge off us...
I must say they are usually nice people.
But they are real australians.
This idiot is a refugee... ""
with no indication, that you are in england or anywhere else at the time.
You are an idiot.
I post from London, England...which is supposed to be "England, UK,United States of Europe"..lol!
READ what I wrote you fool...
I posted from England saying....
I have them working for me right NOW (they can ONLY work for me right now in England as we have many workers/holiday workers from australia!
They love coming here to sponge off us...(HERE=England)
I must say they are usually nice people.
But they are real australians.
This idiot is a refugee... ""

You need to go away on a holiday to Eden.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163446 Feb 14, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you! apologize to G-D, for calling G-D a liar.
when it is not only muslems, but christians and jews today, who also are the liars.
You are NOT GOD and you don't speak for GOD.
You don't even know who your GOD is!
You are just a nutcase who is totally gone off his rocker.
Do you have a job, besides being a nutjob?!
John

Brisbane, Australia

#163447 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from Singapore. When your country's economy was down, your countrymen used to come and work for me here.
They would come here at my call and fix commercial diamonds on the drilling bits on my drilling and coring machines. After getting handsomely rewarded, they would go back home.
May be your folks are good at sheep shearing, milking cows and open excavation mining but I have never found Australians superior to anyone.
That is why Australia is not inviting diggers and dairy workers. It is inviting foreign talent. Foreign talent helps you to mature.
Singapore is a dictator run horror and you are barking mad.
Why would anybody need any "drilling and coring machines" in Singapore??? You crap artist.
How does somebody "fix commercial diamonds"??? LOL.
You're an idiot.
You're a muztard.
The Chinese in Singapore hate muztards as do all decent humans.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163448 Feb 14, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Note:
Besides the elusive satanic ghost, the Spirit in your "spirit" filled church is probably the vintage wine inside the spirit filled priests..
Where is the original koran?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163449 Feb 14, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the original koran? There is none, it has long ago disappeared. After many different versions were made someone came up with his own version and had all other version burnt.
There are no spirit filled men and women in islam.
Why are you so blind?
You quote ONLY from ENGLISH translations.
When were they "manufactured"...160 0's?
Where are the Bible originals even if they are 1200 years old?
NONE!
For you to understand how original the HOLY QURAN is, you need to be fortunate enough to appreciate it in Arabic.
Then you will KNOW it is truly THE only truth and the original from GOD.
When you find the original bible you can come back.

Why were other versions were burnt?

Those who were closest to the HOLY Prophet ensured that they had the correct message as dictated and verified by the HOLY Prophet.

However, it is not always possible to stop the equivalent of matt, mark, john and luke who made up bits and pieces for their own use!!

It is a bit like recorders and newsmen in a court room. The official court recorders get everything exactly correct while the newsmen may jot down their own view of the proceeding that they are interested in.

If this is going to cause great conflict and prejudice an outcome, the offcials who represent the Judge may have to tell the unauthorised newsmen, "look we have the correct version" please help us get rid of all unauthorised versions so as not to compromise the truth and confuse the general public.

The ones that were burnt made darn sure that we have ONLY ONE Version!
You ought to try it sometimes!
Get rid of all the crap and come up with ONE HOLY BIBLE as referred to even in the Quran for very obvious reasons!!!
If only you can come up with ONE clear authenticated version, you will get rid of many of your misconceptions.
But you CANNOT come up with ONE unified version because you believe in confusion...the confusion that ensures that a naked man is god!
John

Brisbane, Australia

#163450 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
"Foreign talent"???
LOL.
Some from Europe. Only whining foreign bores from Asia.
"Inviting"??? Tolerating some because the hippies in parliament don't want to look "racist".
John

Brisbane, Australia

#163451 Feb 14, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so blind?
NONE!
For you to understand how original the HOLY QURAN is, you need to be fortunate enough to appreciate it in Arabic.
Those who were closest to the HOLY Prophet ensured that they had the correct message as dictated and verified by the HOLY Prophet.
However, it is not always possible to stop the equivalent of matt, mark, john and luke who made up bits and pieces for their own use!!
It is a bit like recorders and newsmen in a court room. The official court recorders get everything exactly correct while the newsmen may jot down their own view of the proceeding that they are interested in.
If this is going to cause great conflict and prejudice an outcome, the offcials who represent the Judge may have to tell the unauthorised newsmen, "look we have the correct version" please help us get rid of all unauthorised versions so as not to compromise the truth and confuse the general public.
Get rid of all the crap and come up with ONE HOLY BIBLE as referred to even in the Quran for very obvious reasons!!!
If only you can come up with ONE clear authenticated version, you will get rid of many of your misconceptions.
But you CANNOT come up with ONE unified version because you believe in confusion...the confusion that ensures that a naked man is god!
The butchering paedophile tyrant mad mo was not "holy".

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163452 Feb 14, 2013
You are confused.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts are crisp. You must try to read and comprehend.
That Jesus spoke to Moses from the Burning Bush is ridiculous, absurd and a big lie!
The line, "Before Abraham was born, I am", is meaningless, absurd, incomplete and grammatically wrong.
If Jesus had wanted to say that he was there before Abraham, he would have said, "Before Abraham was born, I was there".
If he wanted to say that he was the so-called "I am", then he would have said, "Before Abraham was born, I was the I am". And the Jews would have killed Jesus there and then.
These incomplete and absurd lines were easily sold to ignorant pagans, who were not literate.
I don't know how can you educated folks believe that Jesus was saying that he was 'the I am" before Abraham was born?
He was with God, according to your John. Right? So he was not God, the God. Right?
So, how could he have been the I AM of the Hebrews?
Are you possessed by jinn devils that you deny Jesus is The Great I Am?

Jinn & Demons in the Quran:-
Long before Muhammad and his Quran, the Jinn were the spirits that scared and embellished the imagination of the simple minded nomadic pagan Arabians.
Muhammad, like almost everything else regarding pagan Arabian traditions, beliefs and fetishes,'ISLAMIZED' them also and incorporated them into his Cult Belief System.
Muhammad actually created a world full of a 'specie' parallel to that of the Muhammadan Muslims, so much so, that Muhammadan Sharia law, incorporates rules of inheritance, regulations, judgements, and opinions about Human-Jinn sexual relationships, as if they were of the same 'substance' as Man. There is even a special Sura in their name; al Jinn Number 72.

Ar-Rahmaan 55:56 Wherein both will be those (maidens) restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn [yatmithhunna](has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them.

The following is an abridged evaluation of the 'world of the Jinn' that anyone can read on the internet from Muhammadan sources such as Jinn: According to Quran and Sunnah.

It is left up to the intellect of the reader to evaluate this world view that Muhammad created for his followers:-
The jinn are NOT fallen angels. They were created from a smokeless flame of fire. The first recorded jinn to be disobedient is Iblis. Disbelieving, disobedient jinn and humans are known as shayateen (satans).

Ar-Rahmaan 55:15 He created man (Adam) from sounding clay like the clay of pottery 16 And the jinns did He create from a smokeless flame of fire.

Muhammad's own mother cast spells in Muhammad.
Amneh, the mother of Mohammed

Amneh was the niece of Soda Bent Zahreh, the priest of Jinn at Mecca. We saw that the reason Abdel Mutalb took Amneh as a wife for Abdullah was due to her aunt Soda Bint Zehra.[xv][15]
Mohammed was known to have suffered from trances since his childhood because Amneh, his mother, brought on him a rukhieh, or bewitching.[xvi][16] In the rukhieh a Kahan priest of Jinn brings the spirit of Jinn to a person to whom the Kahen is connected as a medium. Since Amneh was the niece of Soda Bent Zahreh, the priest of Jinn at Mecca. This may explain why she was able to perform occultic ceremonies upon Mohammed, called 途ukhieh, when he was very young.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163453 Feb 14, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so blind?
NONE!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#163454 Feb 14, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said to Mary, "Do not hold on to me,
for I have not yet returned to the Father.
選 am returning to my Father and your Father,
to my God and your God.""

Tell me, if this verse true or a lie?
John

Brisbane, Australia

#163455 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point?
bmz

Singapore

#163456 Feb 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
You are confused.<quoted text>Are you possessed by jinn devils that you deny Jesus is The Great I Am?
Those, who say that Jesus is the Great I Am, are indeed possessed by Demons and those who came up with that rubbish, were possessed by not one DEMON BUT BY LEGIONS OF DEMONS!

Who told you that Jesus is The Great I Am? Please name that bloody ignorant fool or the fools, who said that!

Was it Jesus, who said that or the Church founded by the pagans? Your choice!

See this is the problem with you Church, which was guided by Satan!

Now, go back and write the following 100 times, for ten days as a punishment for lying:

"Go instead to my brothers and tell them,選 am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."

How could the son of Mary have made that silly, stupid and absurd claim that he was the Great I Am or I Am the Great?

By the way, are you able to detect and register a lie?
bmz

Singapore

#163457 Feb 14, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
On my desk and in every Muslim's home.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163458 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was fully human and fully God. As a human He can say His God and our God.

Jesus said if you see Him you see the Father. This is the mystery of the Holy Trinity. Your carnal mind can not understand this mystery but those enlightened by the Holy Spirit can.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163459 Feb 14, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
The butchering paedophile tyrant mad mo was not "holy".
You see dear moron...you are subjected to exactly what Jesus said you would be....
"Holy Prophet Muhammed shall abide with you forever"
You wake up thinking of him, you go to sleep thinking of him, you have dreams (if you are pious) or nightmares (if you are evil) of him"

All we do is what Jesus said...we praise Jesus as Jesus himself predicted we would do through HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED.

John 14:
16 And I will pray the Father (GOD), and he shall give you ANOTHER Comforter (like me...a human being), that he may abide with you for ever; (for john to have dreams!)

J16..

7 But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counsellor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.(OBVIOUSLY GOD CANNOT KEEP TWO PROPHETS RUNNING AROUND!)

8 When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment:(EVEN IF IGNORANT FOOLS CALL HIM MURDERER!)

9 in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; (I CANT EVEN CONVINCE THE JEWS!)

10in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; (I AM OFF BOYS! CAN探 TAKE THE HEAT!)

12 的 have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.(YOU ARE DUMB AND I NEED TO RUN!)

13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.(AS THE ANGEL TOLD HIM..)

14 He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you
(ALL MUSLIMS GLORIFY PROPHET JESUS AND SEEK ALLAH担 BLESSING ON HIM)

Hope you understand all this.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#163460 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Those, who say that Jesus is the Great I Am, are indeed possessed by Demons and those who came up with that rubbish, were possessed by not one DEMON BUT BY LEGIONS OF DEMONS!
Who told you that Jesus is The Great I Am? Please name that bloody ignorant fool or the fools, who said that!
Was it Jesus, who said that or the Church founded by the pagans? Your choice!
See this is the problem with you Church, which was guided by Satan!
Now, go back and write the following 100 times, for ten days as a punishment for lying:
"Go instead to my brothers and tell them,選 am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."
How could the son of Mary have made that silly, stupid and absurd claim that he was the Great I Am or I Am the Great?
John 8:58
Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!"
How about when the butchering raping child molesting false prophet mad mo said it was OK to lie for islam?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News the Beheading Sura: Robert Spencer's Blogging t... Sat Dragnet52 5
Covertly clearing negative energy from the office (Sep '07) May 21 Debra 49
News No, American Christianity is not dead May 19 New Perspective 1
News POLL: Americans Turning Away from Religion May 15 Bible boy 1
News Carl Sagan as prophet of neo-Pagan Atheism May 12 geezerjock 1
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) May 11 garnetten 502
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) May 8 Over and Done 27
More from around the web