Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,596

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163417 Feb 14, 2013
Qadir mengal wrote:
Those who interested in life of Mohammad as a prophet or other wise come and visit the thread” Qadir mengal Miss understanding islam”An important series about the life of Mohammad(saw) has started, from page 33 of topix this series will go number wise just as 1 (2) 3 … along with mentioning the thread number where the series is located. So as Qadir mengal also (insha Allah) will give you the answers about your questions and Queries about islam on this thread if you questioned him about islam.
Note-Post no, 1,2,3,4,5,6,of this series have come on page 33 of Miss understanding islam, while post number 7,8,9,9-a,and10,11,to 18 have appeared on page no, 34 of this thread i,e miss understanding islam so as post no 19 and 20 and others have appeared on page 35 of this thread kindly follow a head.
There is no ms-understanding.
Islam does not have to be explained.
It speaks for it self.
It is a religious political government.
It violates the sovereignty of God.
Sharia law stems from ancient Arab pagan tribal law.
Islam is a mixture of religious beliefs copied from other religions.
Its monotheism is based on the worship of the pagan moon god Allah.
It is not the religion of Abraham and Moses.
Muslims lie about their religion.
Jews and Christians reject the teaching of Muhammad.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#163418 Feb 14, 2013
@ Shamma

I disdain long posts. Will do you in short bites. Stay tuned, please.

bmz

Singapore

#163419 Feb 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
You say there is only One God, The Lord whom Muslims call Allah in Arabic.

That is not the problem between Christians and Muslims.
That is correct and thanks for the admission that there is only one God, whom we call Allah and so do the Christian Arabs.

I prefer to use the word LORD. I don't like to use the word Lord.

The problem between the Muslims and Christians is that they call a man Jesus, the Son of Mary, God, which is absurd.

Christianity has a triune God and that is against the nature of God Almighty. So, that is another big problem.

Since Jesus never said that he was God, we must refute this triune God, which was concocted by confused men, who instead of knowing God, went after knowing more about a man, who wasn't God and never claimed to be.

bmz

Singapore

#163420 Feb 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
The problem is that Muhammad took his god that he called Allah and formed a religious government, and became a dictator in claiming all nations of the earth are to be under the rule of Muhammad's god Allah, under his newly formed religious government.
This is an absurd claim. He had no government upon his shoulder.

He accomplished what Jesus could not accomplish. Jesus was supposed to have government upon his shoulder. Right? What did he carry upon his shoulder? The wretched and the cursed cross?

Preaching God's message was every prophet or messenger's job. Does "Go ye and preach all nations" RING A LOUD BELL?

Was Jesus telling his disciples to bring all under a future Christian government? He did not. Anyway, that happened when the monstrous Church worked in cahoot with the kings and rulers.

Bonus information: Do you or Silas or answering-islam clowns and other ignorant evangelical fools even know, who invited Muhammad to Medinah?

Answer: The Jews, who were quarreling and fighting with each other.

bmz

Singapore

#163421 Feb 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
The other problem is, while the Church corrected its error of being a religious government, and abandoned its political ambitions of wanting to rule the nations of the earth, Muslims wrongly continue to express Muhammad's government religion as being Gods ruler on earth.

The error of the Church's political ambition of the past was an abomination to God, and so it is Muhammad's Muslim followers are an abomination to God in today's world.
The Church has always been bad!!! Neither the Church nor Christianity corrected any error. They were leashed and tamed only after WWII by the modern men.

The problems in the Muslim world, are mostly political. Lack of education of masses and lack of good governance, are the ailments that we face. You took two thousand years to civilize. They came six hundred years later. They will catch up fast within 100 years.

Christianity is the abomination in the sight of God, not Islam. This is a fact, which you cannot and adre not deny!

bmz

Singapore

#163422 Feb 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
We Called to love one another
It was the scene of the last supper. As the Lord Jesus finished telling His disciples that He would soon return to his Father, He gave them a new command:“Love one another, as I have loved you,
so you must love one another.” Then He added,“By this all men will know that you are my disciples”(John 13:34-35).
Notice that the Lord does not give them “a new suggestion” or “a good idea.” It is a command, not an option. But what is new about it?
Earlier, the Israelites had been given a clear command from God to “love your neighbours”(Leviticus 19:18).
But the Lord’s command to His disciples involves a new standard: not “love your neighbours as yourself,” but “love as I have loved you.”
Just imagine. Our new model is the love of Christ Himself!
The Lord presents this quality of love as a test before “all men” as to whether or not we are all Gods Children.
Raping, robbing, and murdering one another in the name of God is an abomination in the eyes of God.
To be blunt, I find this so-called 'command' to love disgusting and insulting to all!

If he had asked the disciples to love one another, I can accept that, simply because those men might have hated each other and did not love each other.

I can see that in Peter's remark in John, when he says, "Lord, what about him?", the one following behind (John).

That is why Jesus wrapped a towel around and washed the dirty and smelly feet of the disciples to teach them how to be humble, for he knew taht love comes from humbleness or humility.

People, five thousand plus years before Jesus, in ancient China, India, Africa and even the Australian Aborigines knew how to love each other. The Hebrews and the Jews knew about love. It is absurd to say that only Jesus taught love to Israelites, as if each Israelite hated each other.

How coem, we do not see any love coming from you? LMAO!

bmz

Singapore

#163423 Feb 14, 2013
Enough for now, Shamma

Take time to digest! What I have written is easy to digest.

bmz

Singapore

#163424 Feb 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Jews and Christians reject the teaching of Muhammad.
Beg your pardon!

The Jews flatly reject and condemn Christianity. Christianity is pagan to them. Please do not drag them in this. They will not agree with you.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163425 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he is not. That Jesus is God is Satanic and this lie was spread by Satan.
This denies your false belief:
"Jesus said to him,“Away from me, Satan! For it is written:‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[e]”
11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him."
If Jesus had told "Him" (Satan) that he was God or the son of God, then "He" (Satan) would not have left him.
So, please worship the LORD your God. And if you keep on worshipping Jesus, Satan will not leave you and the Church, as long as you do that.
Jesus is God, He was with the Father in glory before the world began. Before Abraham He was. He spoke to Moses from the burning bush!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163426 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you have Abraham, all are covered. You do not need the absurd Genealogies by Matthew and Luke, who did not know their own grandfathers' names.
Ok, I will make it easier on you. We believe in the LORD God Almighty of Noah and Abraham. This covers all.
Ishaq (Issac) has also a place in our heart. He is mentioned in Qur'aan.
God granting babies to old and barren ladies is more factual. You should call the ladies as the Women of Promise. God gave one to old Zacchy and his old barren wife. So, Zacchy and his wife were the Couple of Promise.
What went wrong with the "children of promise" of the so-called "child of the promise"?
Bye now.
God said He is the "God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob." Isaac is the child of the promise while ishmael is the child of the flesh. Christians are children of the promise while muslims are children of the flesh. islam is a religion based on the Law of the Jungle, Social Darwinism; in other words it is a product of natural evolution and not revelation.

bmz

Singapore

#163427 Feb 14, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
Before Abraham He was. He spoke to Moses from the burning bush!
All of us were there before Abraham was. That is nothing great!

You mean to say that Moses saw Jesus' ass? lol!
joy

India

#163428 Feb 14, 2013
ALLAH HI RAHEM,,MAULA HI RAHEM
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163429 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
All of us were there before Abraham was. That is nothing great!
You mean to say that Moses saw Jesus' ass? lol!
If everyone was were before Abraham why would Jesus even make such a statement? Do you ever read what you post? Your logic is nonsense that you don't even follow when applied to islam. If you don't even follow your own logic why should anyone else?

bmz

Singapore

#163430 Feb 14, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
If everyone was were before Abraham why would Jesus even make such a statement? Do you ever read what you post? Your logic is nonsense that you don't even follow when applied to islam. If you don't even follow your own logic why should anyone else?
My posts are crisp. You must try to read and comprehend.

That Jesus spoke to Moses from the Burning Bush is ridiculous, absurd and a big lie!

The line, "Before Abraham was born, I am", is meaningless, absurd, incomplete and grammatically wrong.

If Jesus had wanted to say that he was there before Abraham, he would have said, "Before Abraham was born, I was there".

If he wanted to say that he was the so-called "I am", then he would have said, "Before Abraham was born, I was the I am". And the Jews would have killed Jesus there and then.

These incomplete and absurd lines were easily sold to ignorant pagans, who were not literate.
I don't know how can you educated folks believe that Jesus was saying that he was 'the I am" before Abraham was born?

He was with God, according to your John. Right? So he was not God, the God. Right?

So, how could he have been the I AM of the Hebrews?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163431 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That Jesus spoke to Moses from the Burning Bush is ridiculous, absurd and a big lie!
The line, "Before Abraham was born, I am", is meaningless, absurd, incomplete and grammatically wrong.
If Jesus had wanted to say that he was there before Abraham, he would have said, "Before Abraham was born, I was there".
If he wanted to say that he was the so-called "I am", then he would have said, "Before Abraham was born, I was the I am". And the Jews would have killed Jesus there and then.
These incomplete and absurd lines were easily sold to ignorant pagans, who were not literate.
I don't know how can you educated folks believe that Jesus was saying that he was 'the I am" before Abraham was born?
He was with God, according to your John. Right? So he was not God, the God. Right?
To properly understand the Holy Bible you must use Sacred Tradition as your guide. Sacred Tradition lets us know how the Apostles and early disciples of Jesus, who knew the writers of the NT, understood their writings. The Catholic Church holds to both Sacred Tradition and Sacred Scripture so that she is not lead into error as many are who have abandoned Sacred Tradition.

Jesus is the great "I Am"; before Abraham, even before the world began, He was in glory with the Father in Heaven! Praise be our Lord and God Jesus the Christ!!!

bmz

Singapore

#163432 Feb 14, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
To properly understand the Holy Bible you must use Sacred Tradition as your guide. Sacred Tradition lets us know how the Apostles and early disciples of Jesus, who knew the writers of the NT, understood their writings. The Catholic Church holds to both Sacred Tradition and Sacred Scripture so that she is not lead into error as many are who have abandoned Sacred Tradition.

Jesus is the great "I Am"; before Abraham, even before the world began, He was in glory with the Father in Heaven! Praise be our Lord and God Jesus the Christ!!!
YAWN!

Sooooooo boring.

Thank God, you guys have not made Jesus, the Father in Heaven. If the Church had her way, she would have declared that lie centuries before. Looks like they could not think of that lie, which they missed.

Too late now.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163433 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
He was with, according to your John. Right? So he was not God, the God. Right?
The early Church fathers recognized Jesus is God. Should we listen to the Church fathers who knew those who knew Jesus or the opinions of those in the 21st century offering only their opinions with out any backing from the early saints?

http://www.catholic.com/tracts/the-divinity-o...
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163434 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN!
Sooooooo boring.
Thank God, you guys have not made Jesus, the Father in Heaven. If the Church had her way, she would have declared that lie centuries before. Looks like they could not think of that lie, which they missed.
Too late now.
Not much of an argument. The fact remains Jesus is God; whether you like it or not.

bmz

Singapore

#163435 Feb 14, 2013
It is reported that the dying Jesus said to Mary:

"Do not hold on to me,

for I have not yet returned to the Father.

Go instead to my brothers and tell them,

‘I am returning to my Father and your Father,

to my God and your God."

The So-called Sacred Tradition gets pulverized by above.

bmz

Singapore

#163436 Feb 14, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much of an argument. The fact remains Jesus is God; whether you like it or not.
Just look at the post above and read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug '14 Ernie 117

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE