Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 254782 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

John

Australia

#163451 Feb 14, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so blind?
You quote ONLY from ENGLISH translations.
When were they "manufactured"...160 0's?
Where are the Bible originals even if they are 1200 years old?
NONE!
For you to understand how original the HOLY QURAN is, you need to be fortunate enough to appreciate it in Arabic.
Then you will KNOW it is truly THE only truth and the original from GOD.
When you find the original bible you can come back.
Why were other versions were burnt?
Those who were closest to the HOLY Prophet ensured that they had the correct message as dictated and verified by the HOLY Prophet.
However, it is not always possible to stop the equivalent of matt, mark, john and luke who made up bits and pieces for their own use!!
It is a bit like recorders and newsmen in a court room. The official court recorders get everything exactly correct while the newsmen may jot down their own view of the proceeding that they are interested in.
If this is going to cause great conflict and prejudice an outcome, the offcials who represent the Judge may have to tell the unauthorised newsmen, "look we have the correct version" please help us get rid of all unauthorised versions so as not to compromise the truth and confuse the general public.
The ones that were burnt made darn sure that we have ONLY ONE Version!
You ought to try it sometimes!
Get rid of all the crap and come up with ONE HOLY BIBLE as referred to even in the Quran for very obvious reasons!!!
If only you can come up with ONE clear authenticated version, you will get rid of many of your misconceptions.
But you CANNOT come up with ONE unified version because you believe in confusion...the confusion that ensures that a naked man is god!
The butchering paedophile tyrant mad mo was not "holy".

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163452 Feb 14, 2013
You are confused.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts are crisp. You must try to read and comprehend.
That Jesus spoke to Moses from the Burning Bush is ridiculous, absurd and a big lie!
The line, "Before Abraham was born, I am", is meaningless, absurd, incomplete and grammatically wrong.
If Jesus had wanted to say that he was there before Abraham, he would have said, "Before Abraham was born, I was there".
If he wanted to say that he was the so-called "I am", then he would have said, "Before Abraham was born, I was the I am". And the Jews would have killed Jesus there and then.
These incomplete and absurd lines were easily sold to ignorant pagans, who were not literate.
I don't know how can you educated folks believe that Jesus was saying that he was 'the I am" before Abraham was born?
He was with God, according to your John. Right? So he was not God, the God. Right?
So, how could he have been the I AM of the Hebrews?
Are you possessed by jinn devils that you deny Jesus is The Great I Am?

Jinn & Demons in the Quran:-
Long before Muhammad and his Quran, the Jinn were the spirits that scared and embellished the imagination of the simple minded nomadic pagan Arabians.
Muhammad, like almost everything else regarding pagan Arabian traditions, beliefs and fetishes,'ISLAMIZED' them also and incorporated them into his Cult Belief System.
Muhammad actually created a world full of a 'specie' parallel to that of the Muhammadan Muslims, so much so, that Muhammadan Sharia law, incorporates rules of inheritance, regulations, judgements, and opinions about Human-Jinn sexual relationships, as if they were of the same 'substance' as Man. There is even a special Sura in their name; al Jinn Number 72.

Ar-Rahmaan 55:56 Wherein both will be those (maidens) restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn [yatmithhunna](has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them.

The following is an abridged evaluation of the 'world of the Jinn' that anyone can read on the internet from Muhammadan sources such as Jinn: According to Quran and Sunnah.

It is left up to the intellect of the reader to evaluate this world view that Muhammad created for his followers:-
The jinn are NOT fallen angels. They were created from a smokeless flame of fire. The first recorded jinn to be disobedient is Iblis. Disbelieving, disobedient jinn and humans are known as shayateen (satans).

Ar-Rahmaan 55:15 He created man (Adam) from sounding clay like the clay of pottery 16 And the jinns did He create from a smokeless flame of fire.

Muhammad's own mother cast spells in Muhammad.
Amneh, the mother of Mohammed

Amneh was the niece of Soda Bent Zahreh, the priest of Jinn at Mecca. We saw that the reason Abdel Mutalb took Amneh as a wife for Abdullah was due to her aunt Soda Bint Zehra.[xv][15]
Mohammed was known to have suffered from trances since his childhood because Amneh, his mother, brought on him a rukhieh, or bewitching.[xvi][16] In the rukhieh a Kahan priest of Jinn brings the spirit of Jinn to a person to whom the Kahen is connected as a medium. Since Amneh was the niece of Soda Bent Zahreh, the priest of Jinn at Mecca. This may explain why she was able to perform occultic ceremonies upon Mohammed, called “rukhieh, when he was very young.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163453 Feb 14, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so blind?
You quote ONLY from ENGLISH translations.
When were they "manufactured"...160 0's?
Where are the Bible originals even if they are 1200 years old?
NONE!
For you to understand how original the HOLY QURAN is, you need to be fortunate enough to appreciate it in Arabic.
Then you will KNOW it is truly THE only truth and the original from GOD.
When you find the original bible you can come back.
Why were other versions were burnt?
Those who were closest to the HOLY Prophet ensured that they had the correct message as dictated and verified by the HOLY Prophet.
However, it is not always possible to stop the equivalent of matt, mark, john and luke who made up bits and pieces for their own use!!
It is a bit like recorders and newsmen in a court room. The official court recorders get everything exactly correct while the newsmen may jot down their own view of the proceeding that they are interested in.
If this is going to cause great conflict and prejudice an outcome, the offcials who represent the Judge may have to tell the unauthorised newsmen, "look we have the correct version" please help us get rid of all unauthorised versions so as not to compromise the truth and confuse the general public.
The ones that were burnt made darn sure that we have ONLY ONE Version!
You ought to try it sometimes!
Get rid of all the crap and come up with ONE HOLY BIBLE as referred to even in the Quran for very obvious reasons!!!
If only you can come up with ONE clear authenticated version, you will get rid of many of your misconceptions.
But you CANNOT come up with ONE unified version because you believe in confusion...the confusion that ensures that a naked man is god!
Where is the original koran?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#163454 Feb 14, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you show where you have authority to speak for God, that one should believe you over God's Spirit filled Catholic Church? You take a few verses out of the Holy Bible, put your twist on them and everyone is suppose to say you are right. Spirit filled men and women do not agree with your twist on the Holy Bible and there is no reason to think you know better than them.
Jesus said to Mary, "Do not hold on to me,
for I have not yet returned to the Father.
Go instead to my brothers and tell them,
‘I am returning to my Father and your Father,
to my God and your God.""

Tell me, if this verse true or a lie?
John

Australia

#163455 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said to Mary, "Do not hold on to me,
for I have not yet returned to the Father.
Go instead to my brothers and tell them,
‘I am returning to my Father and your Father,
to my God and your God.""
Tell me, if this verse true or a lie?
Your point?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#163456 Feb 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
You are confused.<quoted text>Are you possessed by jinn devils that you deny Jesus is The Great I Am?
Those, who say that Jesus is the Great I Am, are indeed possessed by Demons and those who came up with that rubbish, were possessed by not one DEMON BUT BY LEGIONS OF DEMONS!

Who told you that Jesus is The Great I Am? Please name that bloody ignorant fool or the fools, who said that!

Was it Jesus, who said that or the Church founded by the pagans? Your choice!

See this is the problem with you Church, which was guided by Satan!

Now, go back and write the following 100 times, for ten days as a punishment for lying:

"Go instead to my brothers and tell them,‘I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."

How could the son of Mary have made that silly, stupid and absurd claim that he was the Great I Am or I Am the Great?

By the way, are you able to detect and register a lie?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#163457 Feb 14, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the original koran?
On my desk and in every Muslim's home.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163458 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said to Mary, "Do not hold on to me,
for I have not yet returned to the Father.
Go instead to my brothers and tell them,
‘I am returning to my Father and your Father,
to my God and your God.""
Tell me, if this verse true or a lie?
Jesus was fully human and fully God. As a human He can say His God and our God.

Jesus said if you see Him you see the Father. This is the mystery of the Holy Trinity. Your carnal mind can not understand this mystery but those enlightened by the Holy Spirit can.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163459 Feb 14, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
The butchering paedophile tyrant mad mo was not "holy".
You see dear moron...you are subjected to exactly what Jesus said you would be....
"Holy Prophet Muhammed shall abide with you forever"
You wake up thinking of him, you go to sleep thinking of him, you have dreams (if you are pious) or nightmares (if you are evil) of him"

All we do is what Jesus said...we praise Jesus as Jesus himself predicted we would do through HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED.

John 14:
16 And I will pray the Father (GOD), and he shall give you ANOTHER Comforter (like me...a human being), that he may abide with you for ever; (for john to have dreams!)

J16..

7 But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counsellor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.(OBVIOUSLY GOD CANNOT KEEP TWO PROPHETS RUNNING AROUND!)

8 When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment:(EVEN IF IGNORANT FOOLS CALL HIM MURDERER!)

9 in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; (I CANT EVEN CONVINCE THE JEWS!)

10in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; (I AM OFF BOYS! CAN’T TAKE THE HEAT!)

12 “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.(YOU ARE DUMB AND I NEED TO RUN!)

13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.(AS THE ANGEL TOLD HIM..)

14 He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you
(ALL MUSLIMS GLORIFY PROPHET JESUS AND SEEK ALLAH’S BLESSING ON HIM)

Hope you understand all this.
John

Australia

#163460 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Those, who say that Jesus is the Great I Am, are indeed possessed by Demons and those who came up with that rubbish, were possessed by not one DEMON BUT BY LEGIONS OF DEMONS!
Who told you that Jesus is The Great I Am? Please name that bloody ignorant fool or the fools, who said that!
Was it Jesus, who said that or the Church founded by the pagans? Your choice!
See this is the problem with you Church, which was guided by Satan!
Now, go back and write the following 100 times, for ten days as a punishment for lying:
"Go instead to my brothers and tell them,‘I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."
How could the son of Mary have made that silly, stupid and absurd claim that he was the Great I Am or I Am the Great?
By the way, are you able to detect and register a lie?
John 8:58
Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!"
By the way, are you able to detect and register a lie?
How about when the butchering raping child molesting false prophet mad mo said it was OK to lie for islam?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163461 Feb 14, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the original koran?
We have the original Quran. Why don't you come and see it for youerself.
Quran is in the SAME language as the HOLY PROPHET and the verses are as passed on from him.
You can choose to ignore this.
But NOW show us the books from your mangod in HIS language!
You don't have a SINGLE original!
Your mangod has NEVER seen a SINGLE word of NT!!!
Just think about that!!
Stop making a fool of yourself.
John

Australia

#163462 Feb 14, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You see dear moron...you are subjected to exactly what Jesus said you would be....
"Holy Prophet Muhammed shall abide with you forever"
You wake up thinking of him, you go to sleep thinking of him, you have dreams (if you are pious) or nightmares (if you are evil) of him"
All we do is what Jesus said...we praise Jesus as Jesus himself predicted we would do through HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED.
John 14:
16 And I will pray the Father (GOD), and he shall give you ANOTHER Comforter (like me...a human being), that he may abide with you for ever; (for john to have dreams!)
J16..
7 But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counsellor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.(OBVIOUSLY GOD CANNOT KEEP TWO PROPHETS RUNNING AROUND!)
8 When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment:(EVEN IF IGNORANT FOOLS CALL HIM MURDERER!)
9 in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; (I CANT EVEN CONVINCE THE JEWS!)
10in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; (I AM OFF BOYS! CAN’T TAKE THE HEAT!)
12 “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.(YOU ARE DUMB AND I NEED TO RUN!)
13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.(AS THE ANGEL TOLD HIM..)
14 He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you
(ALL MUSLIMS GLORIFY PROPHET JESUS AND SEEK ALLAH’S BLESSING ON HIM)
Hope you understand all this.
The butchering paedophile tyrant mad mo was not the comforter.
This is self evident.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163463 Feb 14, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was fully human and fully God. As a human He can say His God and our God.
Jesus said if you see Him you see the Father. This is the mystery of the Holy Trinity. Your carnal mind can not understand this mystery but those enlightened by the Holy Spirit can.
When he was fully human he CANNOT be fully God!
That will be deception boy!
We know much better tales from Hindus that are more believable than your lies!
If Hindus sy Krishna was fully human and fully god wwe can understand what they are saying...
The mean Krishna looks like human but is really god!
If you ADMIT that your mangod is the same then we are getting somewhere...
Here is the question...
Is your mangod like Krishna who is fully man and fully god?
It is NOT fair to copy this concept from Hindus.
Shame on you!!!
lol..

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163464 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts are crisp. You must try to read and comprehend.
That Jesus spoke to Moses from the Burning Bush is ridiculous, absurd and a big lie!
The line, "Before Abraham was born, I am", is meaningless, absurd, incomplete and grammatically wrong.
If Jesus had wanted to say that he was there before Abraham, he would have said, "Before Abraham was born, I was there".
If he wanted to say that he was the so-called "I am", then he would have said, "Before Abraham was born, I was the I am". And the Jews would have killed Jesus there and then.
These incomplete and absurd lines were easily sold to ignorant pagans, who were not literate.
I don't know how can you educated folks believe that Jesus was saying that he was 'the I am" before Abraham was born?
He was with God, according to your John. Right? So he was not God, the God. Right?
So, how could he have been the I AM of the Hebrews?
You don't read to well.
The text says:

John 1:1
New International Version (NIV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

God is Tribune.
Jesus is the second person of the Trinity.
Jesus existed with the Father before the world began.

John 1:18
18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

Muslims tend to think of the Trinity as an impractical, speculative doctrine. But not so the Lord Jesus. For Him, it is neither speculative nor impractical—but the very reverse. It is the foundation of the gospel. Without the love of the Father, the coming of the Son, and the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit, there simply could be no salvation.(Muslims, for example, can have no atonement made by God to God.)

During His Farewell Discourse, Jesus explained to Philip that to see Him is to see the Father (John 13:8–11). Yet He is not Himself the Father; otherwise, He could not have been the way to the Father (John 14:6). He is also “in” the Father, and the Father is “in him.” This mutual indwelling is, as the theologians say,“ineffable”— beyond our ability to understand. Yet it is not beyond faith’s ability to believe.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163465 Feb 14, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
The butchering paedophile tyrant mad mo was not the comforter.
This is self evident.
A running coward is your god!!
lol...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163466 Feb 14, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
The butchering paedophile tyrant mad mo was not the comforter.
This is self evident.
I love it!! THE MOST HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED is in your head 24/7!!!!
You simply can't forget him, can you?
LOL.....

Jesus was right!!!
"Holy Prophet Muhammed shall abide with you forever"
You wake up thinking of him, you go to sleep thinking of him, you have dreams (if you are pious) or nightmares (if you are evil) of him"
All we do is what Jesus said...we praise Jesus as Jesus himself predicted we would do through HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED.
John 14:
16 And I will pray the Father (GOD), and he shall give you ANOTHER Comforter (like me...a human being), that he may abide with you for ever; (for john to have dreams!)
J16..
7 But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counsellor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.(OBVIOUSLY GOD CANNOT KEEP TWO PROPHETS RUNNING AROUND!)
8 When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment:(EVEN IF IGNORANT FOOLS CALL HIM MURDERER!)
9 in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; (I CANT EVEN CONVINCE THE JEWS!)
10in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; (I AM OFF BOYS! CAN’T TAKE THE HEAT!)
12 “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.(YOU ARE DUMB AND I NEED TO RUN!)
13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.(AS THE ANGEL TOLD HIM..)
14 He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you
(ALL MUSLIMS GLORIFY PROPHET JESUS AND SEEK ALLAH’S BLESSING ON HIM)
Hope you understand all this.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#163467 Feb 14, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Singapore is a dictator run horror and you are barking mad.
Why would anybody need any "drilling and coring machines" in Singapore??? You crap artist.
How does somebody "fix commercial diamonds"??? LOL.
You're an idiot.
You're a muztard.
The Chinese in Singapore hate muztards as do all decent humans.
This comment "Why would anybody need any "drilling and coring machines" in Singapore???" was classic, coming from an ignorant fool.

If you had any knowledge, you would not have written like an idiot! Watch this, which I use ti explain to kids and 3rd Graders, Dunce!



http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Chinese here are more civilized than Australian idiots like you.

Cheers!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#163468 Feb 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You don't read to well.
The text says:
John 1:1
New International Version (NIV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
God is Tribune.
Jesus is the second person of the Trinity.
Jesus existed with the Father before the world began.
John 1:18
18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.
Muslims tend to think of the Trinity as an impractical, speculative doctrine. But not so the Lord Jesus. For Him, it is neither speculative nor impractical—but the very reverse. It is the foundation of the gospel. Without the love of the Father, the coming of the Son, and the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit, there simply could be no salvation.(Muslims, for example, can have no atonement made by God to God.)
During His Farewell Discourse, Jesus explained to Philip that to see Him is to see the Father (John 13:8–11). Yet He is not Himself the Father; otherwise, He could not have been the way to the Father (John 14:6). He is also “in” the Father, and the Father is “in him.” This mutual indwelling is, as the theologians say,“ineffable”— beyond our ability to understand. Yet it is not beyond faith’s ability to believe.
What has this off topic junk got to do with what I wrote?

I wrote this:

The line, "Before Abraham was born, I am", is meaningless, absurd, incomplete and grammatically wrong.

If Jesus had wanted to say that he was there before Abraham, he would have said, "Before Abraham was born, I was there".

If he wanted to say that he was the so-called "I am", then he would have said, "Before Abraham was born, I was the I am". And the Jews would have killed Jesus there and then.

These incomplete and absurd lines were easily sold to ignorant pagans, who were not literate.

I don't know how can you educated folks believe that Jesus was saying that he was 'the I am" before Abraham was born?

He was with God, according to your John. Right? So he was not God, the God. Right?
So, how could he have been the I AM of the Hebrews?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163469 Feb 14, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the original Quran. Why don't you come and see it for youerself.
Quran is in the SAME language as the HOLY PROPHET and the verses are as passed on from him.
You can choose to ignore this.
But NOW show us the books from your mangod in HIS language!
You don't have a SINGLE original!
Your mangod has NEVER seen a SINGLE word of NT!!!
Just think about that!!
Stop making a fool of yourself.
Te original Quran is not the words of God Alex.
They are the original words of Muhammad spoken by Muhammad.

Muhammad was demon possessed.
John

Australia

#163470 Feb 14, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it!! THE MOST HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED is in your head 24/7!!!!
You simply can't forget him, can you?
LOL.....
Jesus was right!!!
"Holy Prophet Muhammed shall abide with you forever"
You wake up thinking of him, you go to sleep thinking of him, you have dreams (if you are pious) or nightmares (if you are evil) of him"
All we do is what Jesus said...we praise Jesus as Jesus himself predicted we would do through HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED.
John 14:
16 And I will pray the Father (GOD), and he shall give you ANOTHER Comforter (like me...a human being), that he may abide with you for ever; (for john to have dreams!)
J16..
7 But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counsellor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.(OBVIOUSLY GOD CANNOT KEEP TWO PROPHETS RUNNING AROUND!)
8 When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment:(EVEN IF IGNORANT FOOLS CALL HIM MURDERER!)
9 in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; (I CANT EVEN CONVINCE THE JEWS!)
10in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; (I AM OFF BOYS! CAN’T TAKE THE HEAT!)
12 “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.(YOU ARE DUMB AND I NEED TO RUN!)
13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.(AS THE ANGEL TOLD HIM..)
14 He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you
(ALL MUSLIMS GLORIFY PROPHET JESUS AND SEEK ALLAH’S BLESSING ON HIM)
Hope you understand all this.
The subhuman raping butchering paedophile false prophet mad mo is a joke to me, as are the sick animal's followers.
I and others destroy islam by exposing how sick and evil it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Curtis Brown column: Trick-or-Treat not to ever... (Oct '10) Sep 19 T Marie 10
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Sep 14 Pariah 4,886
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Sep 14 Bob of Quantum-Faith 843
News Remembering a Christian and a Jew who traced an... Sep 13 Philbert 23
Anyone still at this forum Aug '16 Sarah Good 1
When do you know if you are truly Wiccan? (Nov '07) Aug '16 Tekmoses 137
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul '16 ATHEOI 2
More from around the web