Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,667)

Showing posts 153,321 - 153,340 of193,587
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>They don't mean much to you because you follow the pagan beliefs of Muhammad.
Jesus fulfilled all the prophecies.
Saying that Jesus fulfilled all the prophecies, is not enough.

This is what I wrote and asked two important questions, which no cognizant polemic Christian has ever answered. Answer if you can:

What did Jesus prophesy? List up the prophesies by Jesus.

Tell me if Jesus prophesied about Paul to his disciples?

Paul fills up almost half of your New Testament. Jesus did not mention a word about Paul?

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are making up stories.
I WROTE:

Respond to what I wrote:

"I quoted the incident from your New Testament. That is why I asked if you would lean into my naked chest like the young boy did on Jesus. That should be normal for you. Right?

On one occasion, Martha whispered into her little sister's ears that Jesus wanted to meet her outside the village. Can you imagine why?

Now, tell me why did Jesus want to meet a young girl outside the village?"

Am I making stories? You have just confirmed that you are blissfully ignorant of your own New Testament.

Read and check out, where and when Martha whispered into her sister's ears! Do you need a hint?

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: using your perverted mind, to blastpheme G-D and TheOUR SON Adam. is still you, blastphemy against G-D and Adam? Adam is TheOnly Complete Man, in TheTorah. because Adam is Both HE and She, in TheOUR IMAGE, and Likeness to G-D. no matter how many of you, give away your unholiness to someone else, and still have it. spreading around the bs, does not make the crap for brains go away.
Relax, Rabbee

Jesus is not your theAdam in your the Torah.

Martha whispering into her sister's ears that Jesus wanted to meet her outside the village is in the gospel. I did not make it up.

When she left, theJews also followed her just to check it out.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what paul is saying Maat.
This what Paul is teaching, learn it:
Suffering comes from simply following Jesus.
I don’t think you need to do anything to suffer with Him, the suffering will simply follow as a result of you following Jesus. You don’t have to seek it out, it will find you.
Our part is to not run from it, but to learn from it.
(Luke 9:23-24 NKJV) Then He said to them all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.{24} "For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it.
I don’t think you have to go out and look for suffering. I think that if you are honestly following Jesus with a whole heart, you will encounter plenty of difficulties.
Jesus is looking for people who will follow Him, even when it causes tough times in their own lives.
Some people get the mistaken idea that a Christian is not supposed to experience pain. I’m afraid that just the opposite is true.
(Phil 1:29 NKJV) For to you it has been granted on behalf of Christ, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake,
Paul considered that part of knowing Jesus was being a part of suffering:
(Phil 3:10 NKJV) that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death,
:17 that we may also be glorified together.
glorified together – sundoxazo – to glorify together
There were three words in this verse that used the Greek preposition “sun”(“with”) in them:
“joint heirs”
“suffer with”
“glorified together”
When you are “with” Jesus, things happen in your life.
You become an heir-with Jesus, an heir of God because of your relationship with Jesus.
You will suffer with Jesus.
You will also be glorified with Jesus.
:18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Oh, my God!

That is really all bullshit. That is why we call Paul, the self-loathing sinner and liar. How can you believe in his crap and lies, when Jesus is on record for saying this?

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” "

This verse demolishes and bursts all the crap from Paul.

Please read and study the gospels yourself. And truth will set you free. Paul never set any one free.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shamma wrote:
2 Peter 1:3-11
New International Version (NIV)
Confirming One’s Calling and Election
3 His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7 and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. 8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 But whoever does not have them is nearsighted and blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their past sins.
10 Therefore, my brothers and sisters,[a] make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble, 11 and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
If Jesus had divine power, it would not have left him, when a poor woman touched him. Do you remember reading that?

On his own Jesus could do nothing! Nada! Zilsch! He is on record for saying that.

"His divine power'" is nonsense and absurd!

Why don't you take Moses as God also. And why not make Moses' staff also a God?

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shamma wrote:
Apostates are denied a decent burial after their deaths.
In this particular case, a man, who wholly trusted in Jesus, was given an extra-decent treatment:

" "Trust wholly in Christ; rely captionogether on his sufferings; beware of seeking to be justified in any other way than by his righteousness."

John Wycliffe left quite an impression on the church: 43 years after his death, officials dug up his body, burned his remains, and threw the ashes into the river Swift. Still, they couldn't get rid of him. Wycliffe's teachings, though suppressed, continued to spread. As a later chronicler observed, "Thus the brook hath conveyed his ashes into Avon; Avon into Severn; Severn into the narrow seas; and they into the main ocean. And thus the ashes of Wycliffe are the emblem of his doctrine which now is dispersed the world over."

One more 'apostate':

"On 27 October 1553 Servetus was burned at the stake just outside Geneva with what was believed to be the last copy of his book chained to his leg. Historians record his last words as: "Jesus, Son of the Eternal God, have mercy on me." "

If you need more, tell me and I will fill the broadband width for you.

Christianity has civilized only in the modern times, after WWII and thank God, it has been tamed and contained.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims False teachings of God:
Islam teaches that shari'a, as God’s revealed law, perfect and eternal, is binding on individuals, society and state in all its details. By logical extension, any criticism of shari'a is heresy. Muslims who deny the validity of shari'a in any way are labeled as non-Muslims (infidels) or apostates (those who convert to another religion) by traditionalists and Islamists. As such, they face the threat of being prosecuted for apostasy, a crime that carries the death penalty in shari'a.
The mandates of shari'a are extremely harsh compared to modern Western standards. They infringe on many modern principles of human rights, religious freedom, and equality of all before the law. For example:
Hudud punishments are the severe penalities prescribed by shari'a for offenses defined as being against God himself. The punishments for these crimes are seen as divinely ordained and cannot be changed by humans. These include 100 lashes or stoning to death as punishment for adultery; 80 lashes for false accusation of adultery; amputation of limbs for theft; 40 or 80 lashes for drinking alcohol; imprisonment, amputation or death (by crucifixion in serious cases) for highway robbery; and the death penalty for apostasy from Islam. Methods of execution for apostasy can include decapitation, crucifixion, burning, strangling, drowning, impaling, and flaying. Apostates are denied a decent burial after their deaths, and the Muslims who participate in killing them are promised an eternal reward in paradise.
Please read Jesus' father's book or your God Jesus' book that remains pasted on top of your New
Testament. Read the Sharia and Hudud Laws given by Jesus' father or your God Jesus in his past life. LMAO!

Western standards are not moral. A murderer, who kills, destroys the family of the victim and prevents future generations to come, is given only life sentence. The killer in Norway is free to live
and will be sent to live among you after a decade or two.

A rapist, is given a short sentence. One free, he rapes more. What morality do you see in Western laws, Drama Queen?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I had written:
God is holy.
You cannot say that God has a holy spirit.
When your own Jesus said that God is spirit, why do you need to give God something so absurd as the so-called Holy Spirit?
And look at your silly reply. Where does God say, "I have a Holy Spirit"?
God always declared through the messengers: "I am the LORD". By the way this not the Christian "Lord".
Always remember to write LORD for God Almighty. You can call Jesus 'Lord', which I Am to my car drivers in the ME.
If you write "Lord" for God Almighty, then make "lord", so that we can differentiate.
Anyway, the Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit of Christianity does not exist. If it had existed, then Christianity would not have taken centuries of fraud, forgery and misinformation to evolve to what it is now.
"No one can say 'Jesus is Lord' except by the Holy Spirit."1 "God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying,'Abba! Father!"'2 This knowledge of faith is possible only in the Holy Spirit: to be in touch with Christ, we must first have been touched by the Holy Spirit. He comes to meet us and kindles faith in us. By virtue of our Baptism, the first sacrament of the faith, the Holy Spirit in the Church communicates to us, intimately and personally, the life that originates in the Father and is offered to us in the Son.
In the Old Testament God the Father is clearly visibly expressed, while His Son Jesus is faintly visible.

In wake of the Jews being disobedient to the old covenant, God said He would make an new covenant.

Under the new covenant there was to be a change in the way God chose to forgive sins.

The new covenant, therefore, has two basic characteristics. First, it describes an internal spiritual transformation resulting in a new relationship with God and a new possibility of obedience. Second, the new covenant results in the forgiveness of sins for those in the covenant made with the fathers. Jer 31:31-34 falls into the context of the promise of the future regathering of Israel and its restoration to the land, which Jer 29:10 says will take place after seventy years of exile.

By Gods own Will He accomplished this new covenant by bringing forth His only begotten Son Jesus.

Now under the new covenant the Holy Spirit of Jesus was sent by the Father to accomplish the Will of the Father.

John called the Holy Spirit of Jesus the Word of God in reference too, the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us.

The Holy Spirit of Jesus was incarnate and was made flesh for the purpose of dying on the cross for our sins, as in God the Fathers plan of the forgiveness of sins.

Jesus in the Scriptures that the Father had sent him for that purpose.

The freedom of God allows God to bring forth that which serves His purpose to accomplish His Will.

And by Gods Will He brought forth Jesus Christ His only begotten Son Jesus.
The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Gods Son Jesus.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read Jesus' father's book or your God Jesus' book that remains pasted on top of your New
Testament. Read the Sharia and Hudud Laws given by Jesus' father or your God Jesus in his past life. LMAO!
Western standards are not moral. A murderer, who kills, destroys the family of the victim and prevents future generations to come, is given only life sentence. The killer in Norway is free to live
and will be sent to live among you after a decade or two.
A rapist, is given a short sentence. One free, he rapes more. What morality do you see in Western laws, Drama Queen?
You are trying to shove the ancient tribal pagan Arab laws as being the laws of God.
the development of a common way of life based on the concept of muruwah. Muruwah obligated a man to obey his overlord, or sayyid, and to accept the communal ideal of the blood feud, in which revenge for murder could be taken on any member of the murderer's tribe as a substitute for the murderer himself. In general, muruwah also provided a sense of the importance of community as opposed to the individual, of generosity as opposed to material need. All of these concepts would be important to the later emergence of Islam.

You are ignorant of how the laws of Islam came into being.

Sharia law comes from the ancient Arabs that worshiped the pagan moon god Allah.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shamma wrote:
In the Old Testament God the Father is clearly visibly expressed, while His Son Jesus is faintly visible.
Classic!

So, in the New Testament, the scene changes. Jesus gets fully visible and the poor Father is hardly visible and vanishes from the scene.

What happened to the Father? Killed by the Son as an act of revenge?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

The Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:2-17 NKJV)

“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.

“You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.

“You shall not murder.

“You shall not commit adultery.

“You shall not steal.

“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

“You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shamma wrote:
The Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:2-17 NKJV)
“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
“You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
“You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
“You shall not murder.
“You shall not commit adultery.
“You shall not steal.
“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
“You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”
Do you practice what you preach and quote in vain? This is the one:

“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it."

Do you observe the Sabbath Day?

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

@ Shamma

Did Jesus himself observe the Sabbath Day?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my God!
That is really all bullshit. That is why we call Paul, the self-loathing sinner and liar. How can you believe in his crap and lies, when Jesus is on record for saying this?
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” "
This verse demolishes and bursts all the crap from Paul.
Please read and study the gospels yourself. And truth will set you free. Paul never set any one free.
You are talking about your self.
Oh. you foolish Muslims.
How can you follow a man who calls himself a prophet that has committed rape, robbery, and Murder?
Attacks on the caravans.
Muhammad began to commit and authorize acts of violence against non-Muslims after he arrived in Medina. This was in his 13th year as a religious preacher. Prior to this, while in Mecca, he and his followers were quite weak and unable to commit acts of violence. Had they attempted violence the Meccans would have killed Muhammad outright and possibly killed all of Muhammad’s followers.
Eventually the persecution became severe and Muhammad fled Mecca running for his life. After arriving in Medina he sent his men out to rob trading caravans.(At this time his Meccan enemies decided to leave him alone. Their perspective was that their problem had run away and they were done with him - good riddance! Tabari’s History states that it was Muhammad’s attacks on their caravans that started the war between Muhammad and the Meccans). As these raids continued caravan attendants were murdered by the Muslim thieves and Muhammad's attacks transgressed the cultural norms and Arab mores’ of warfare. To justify his crimes Muhammad claimed to have received a special message, a "revelation", from Allah. You can read about this in Tabari Vol. 7 pp10-22 and LoM pp281-289.
Put this in perspective. Muhammad's attacks against these caravans are akin to highwaymen's robberies. They hold up trucks carrying goods and in some cases murder the drivers. But unlike normal criminals, Muhammad claimed to get a special message from God allowing his actions.
Is this a moral standard to be followed?
2) Murder of an old man.
Muhammad was not received by all the inhabitants of Medina. Many people rejected his claim of prophethood. Some of these people were concerned for their fellow citizens and spoke out about the false prophet who had duped them. One of these was a 120-year-old man named Abu Afak. Abu Afak did nothing more then speak his heart and mind and chide those that followed Muhammad. He viewed Muhammad like people today view leaders of religious cults and encouraged his fellow citizens to doubt. Muhammad could not tolerate any criticism of his claim to prophethood and he asked his followers to murder Abu Afak. Abu Afak was murdered, under cover of night, while he slept. A Muslim plunged a sword through the old man’s chest. You can read more details about this murder here: http://answering-islam.org/Silas/abu-afak.htm
There is little difference between what Muhammad did to Abu Afak and what Saddam Hussein has done to his critics. Of course at that time Muhammad did not rule the country, so like an illegitimate criminal he acted furtively, and the end result was the same. In Medina if you challenged Muhammad's credibility you would most likely be murdered for it. You can read about this in LoM p675, and Tabaqat Vol 2 p32.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

MAAT wrote:
Barnabas has also been analysed by muslims and they found faultlong period of with it, some things contra quraan or contrascience.
just google for those.
I did yesterday.
I did not even safe it, how was i to know that islam is basing it's existence on it! ;P
It would be a very "poorly educated" or "over zealous Muslim" who says that Gospel of Barnabas is the "Original Gospel" what Jesus taught. Or that it has not suffered or changed during this long period.

But what Muslims say is that in this Gospel, Jesus is shown in much better light and shines as a Prophet of God than in the Four Canonical Gospels".

It is FACT that many people wrote their Gospels based on their own knowledge of Jesus' message.

The Four Gospels which Church Recognizes were written or edited or "touched up" by St. Paul's followers. So they represent the Pauline Side of Christianity.

Gospels of Barnabas on the other hand presents the "Other side" of the story, the one which was from those who were opposed to St. Paul.

Why should we be so "arrogant" to say that Pauline version of Christianity is 100 % true and the other's is 100 % wrong?

The truth might be midway between these two Gospels.

Muslims are very objective on the subject of this Gospel. It is Christians who lay all sort of allegations against this Gospel.

I think if Jesus himself comes and says "I did not make these statements which are referred to me in the Gospel of John"....there might be some "Bible Thumpers" who say 'We believe more on our Church than you"!!

there is no cure in the world for Such Zealots!!

Allah Knows Best

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Muhammad Attacks on the caravans.
And Murder:

Murder of a mother of five children.

One lady, Asma bint Marwan, spoke out about Muhammad’s cold-blooded murder. She chided her tribesmen for allowing him to get away with it. Again Muhammad faced criticism. Again he could not brook it. Again he asked his followers to murder. Again a Muslim man, under cover of night, snuck up to the victim’s home and stabbed her to death. Her children slept nearby. You can read more details about this murder here: http://answering-islam.org/Silas/asma.htm

Do you believe that Muhammad was so threatened by this woman that he had to murder her?

4) Murder of a shopkeeper.

Muhammad was not able to get along with non-Muslims very well. His relationship with the Jewish tribes deteriorated quickly. Muhammad was very unhappy that the Jews rejected his claim of prophethood and he wanted to silence their criticisms. An incident follows:

"The apostle said, "Kill any Jew that falls into your power." Thereupon Muhayyisa b. Masud leapt upon Ibn Sunayna, a Jewish merchant with whom they had social and business relations, and killed him. Huwayyisa was not a Muslim at the time though he was the elder brother. When Muhayyisa killed him Huwayyisa began to beat him, saying,'You enemy of God, did you kill him when much of the fat on your belly comes from his wealth?' Muhayyisa answered,'Had the one who ordered me to kill him ordered me to kill you I would have cut your head off.'" (LoM page 369).

This story is also detailed in the Hadith collection of the Sunan of Abu Dawud, Book 19, Number 2996:

Narrated Muhayyisah: The Apostle of Allah said: If you gain a victory over the men of Jews, kill them. So Muhayyisah jumped over Shubaybah, a man of the Jewish merchants. He had close relations with them. He then killed him. At that time Huwayyisah (brother of Muhayyisah) had not embraced Islam. He was older than Muhayyisah. When he killed him, Huwayyisah beat him and said: O enemy of Allah, I swear by Allah, you have a good deal of fat in your belly from his property.

(The Sunan of Abu Dawud is a collection of "traditions" or anecdotes, mostly about Muhammad’s specific actions or teachings).

Muhammad’s command was bigoted, "Kill any Jew that falls into your power". Muhammad was not looking to mete out justice, instead he was looking to murder and terrorize those that rejected his prophethood. This is akin to the fundamentalist Muslims today who say, "Kill any American, or Britain, or Jew,..." whoever is their enemy of the day. The Muslim terrorists of today are doing what Muhammad did earlier.

Is this low standard worth emulating? Hasn’t humanity done better?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you practice what you preach and quote in vain? This is the one:
“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it."
Do you observe the Sabbath Day?
Yes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus had divine power, it would not have left him, when a poor woman touched him. Do you remember reading that?
On his own Jesus could do nothing! Nada! Zilsch! He is on record for saying that.
"His divine power'" is nonsense and absurd!
Why don't you take Moses as God also. And why not make Moses' staff also a God?
1. By Jesus divine power He healed the women
2. The will of the Father and the will of Jesus are the same
3.Having the same essence and nature of the Father, God as the same power of the Father.
4. Moses didn'r claim he was God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
In this particular case, a man, who wholly trusted in Jesus, was given an extra-decent treatment:
" "Trust wholly in Christ; rely captionogether on his sufferings; beware of seeking to be justified in any other way than by his righteousness."
John Wycliffe left quite an impression on the church: 43 years after his death, officials dug up his body, burned his remains, and threw the ashes into the river Swift. Still, they couldn't get rid of him. Wycliffe's teachings, though suppressed, continued to spread. As a later chronicler observed, "Thus the brook hath conveyed his ashes into Avon; Avon into Severn; Severn into the narrow seas; and they into the main ocean. And thus the ashes of Wycliffe are the emblem of his doctrine which now is dispersed the world over."
One more 'apostate':
"On 27 October 1553 Servetus was burned at the stake just outside Geneva with what was believed to be the last copy of his book chained to his leg. Historians record his last words as: "Jesus, Son of the Eternal God, have mercy on me." "
If you need more, tell me and I will fill the broadband width for you.
Christianity has civilized only in the modern times, after WWII and thank God, it has been tamed and contained.
But that cannot be said of Islam.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I said Rabbee..........
"I have them working for me right NOW!
They love coming here to sponge off us...
I must say they are usually nice people.
But they are real australians.
This idiot is a refugee... "
Now can you tell me why you think I was in singapore or australia?
Will you now for the first time APOLOGISE for jumping the gun?
Thank you...
rabbee: nah! here is, the entire context.

""bmz wrote:

<quoted text>
I am from Singapore. When your country's economy was down, your countrymen used to come and work for me here.
They would come here at my call and fix commercial diamonds on the drilling bits on my drilling and coring machines. After getting handsomely rewarded, they would go back home.
They made more money than they could make, back home in the bad times.
May be your folks are good at sheep shearing, milking cows and open excavation mining but I have never found Australians superior to anyone.
That is why Australia is not inviting diggers and dairy workers. It is inviting foreign talent. Foreign talent helps you to mature.
I have them working for me right NOW!
They love coming here to sponge off us...
I must say they are usually nice people.
But they are real australians.
This idiot is a refugee... ""

with no indication, that you are in england or anywhere else at the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 153,321 - 153,340 of193,587
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Easter message is the Resurrection not the ... 10 min Sol 1
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... 53 min charles in charge 55
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) 9 hr Lmhw 9
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) 12 hr PINCH111 74
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) Thu PINCH111 284
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... Thu PINCH111 5
Wiccan Threefold Law Is Overrated Thu PINCH111 8
•••
•••