Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 250935 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163271 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Rabbee...but the "holy" ghost has been advising some "holy" popes to cash in on the deal!!!!!!
rabbee: so are you using that, as and excuse for your unholy spirit? is any excuse for an unholy male spirit, good enough for TheHOLY L-RD G-D?

so apparently not only the popes, have been cashing in on the unholy male spirit.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163272 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
one "adam"'s lie is another "adam"'s truth dear rabbee...
rabbee: even the lies TheHisSon adam told for 41 years, are cleaner than any of yours. but that is no longer my problem now, is it? and no matter how, you try to look at it. a lie is never the truth, whether it is anti-adam or pro-adam.

nor am i going to even suggest, that G-D'S truth given to me. is a lie, no matter how much you all truly lie it isn't the truth from G-D. not even one of you, are even close to emulating adam, here in TheTorah again. before of after, the decision was made by adam again.

did G-D PERSLONALLY, approve or disapprove of any of your lying today? when i know now, that G-D did not approve of any of my lying for 41 years again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163273 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hello? is anybody there?
I am from ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM of GREAT BRITAIN and IRELAND.
rabbee: so how does that, change anything? with your id, stating singapore? your still not in charge of this world. now where were you born, england, ireland or somewhere else to be from? cause i know that singapore, is not part of the united kingdom.

i have alleged, ancestors, from ireland, from england and scott royalty, indicating also german ancestery, and from holland, and american indian ancestery too. but i am allegedly born in america, from arkansas then to missouri, to colorado, because G-D said so.

i did not even arrive here in scripture, because i said so. none of you are here, because you said so either. you are all here again, because G-D commanded adam and his mate, to be fruitfull and multiply again.

and you are still all the very same talking critters, as the last time adam and his mate were actually here. so you can't even really claim, your being here is actually your mom and dads falt. you have no idea, of the extreem precision involed with G-D giving this very same story just again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163274 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
....GB and "Northern" Ireland actually!lol
rabbee: so your a yankee, irish person not a confederate irish person? and so you don't have, an southern irish drawl. so! what? when none of that, talking critter stull makes any real difference.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163275 Feb 12, 2013
i can't even imagine any former member of the brittish empire. being ignorant enough, to choose to become a muslem. for as TheQueen of England would say, We are not amused.

so what if america, kicked englands butt twice. i was not, there for that either. Because it is not called for, here in TheTorah as part of adam's agenda to be precisely anywhere else.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163276 Feb 12, 2013
way too many people here, triping over their own light fantastic.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#163277 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Why was the Pope forced to resign...
1. The dark forces of the knights of Malta have something to do with it?
On Saturday, a funeral Mass was held in St. Peter’s Basilica for Cardinal Giovanni Cheli who died last week. Pope Benedict was to attend, but at the very last minute, a very tired looking Pope cancelled his attendance, after spending several hours that morning in the company of the Order of the Knights of Malta who have given him the boot.
2. Was he fired to make room for a new Pope who will approve homosexual marriage, non-celibate priests, and other projects to sexualise and de-sacralise the Church. The movers and shakers "freeemasonary" of Vatican II have been pushing Benedict to allow gay marriage and a sex-loving priesthood – but Benedict’s eternal response is “not on my watch!” So, they ended Benedict’s watch!!!
3. Did he resign because the Church is about to experience the biggest quake ever when the 2nd-century Gospel of Barnabas is made public very soon. It has been carbon-dated and certified as arguably the oldest extant Gospel and appears to be identical word for word with the other copies, which Western scholars have been trying to dismiss as Muslim forgeries!!
This Muslim Barnabas is older than all the Christian gospels proving early Christianity was much closer to today’s Islam than to today’s Christianity. Like the Qur’an, it is unitarian. Like the Qur’an, it suggests that Jesus was not actually crucified. And in anticipation of the Qur’an, it predicts the coming of the Prophet Muhammad.
In short...Bye-bye pagan Christianity and
Hello Islam and the true followers of Jesus.
Al-EX the Phallocentric,

So, you've also drunk the Gospel of Barnabas kool-aid.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163278 Feb 12, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Al-EX the Phallocentric,
So, you've also drunk the Gospel of Barnabas kool-aid.
It's worth repeating eh bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford?
On Saturday, a funeral Mass was held in St. Peter’s Basilica for Cardinal Giovanni Cheli who died last week. Pope Benedict was to attend, but at the very last minute, a very tired looking Pope cancelled his attendance, after spending several hours that morning in the company of the Order of the Knights of Malta who have given him the boot.
2. Was he fired to make room for a new Pope who will approve homosexual marriage, non-celibate priests, and other projects to sexualise and de-sacralise the Church. The movers and shakers "freeemasonary" of Vatican II have been pushing Benedict to allow gay marriage and a sex-loving priesthood – but Benedict’s eternal response is “not on my watch!” So, they ended Benedict’s watch!!!
3. Did he resign because the Church is about to experience the biggest quake ever when the 2nd-century Gospel of Barnabas is made public very soon. It has been carbon-dated and certified as arguably the oldest extant Gospel and appears to be identical word for word with the other copies, which Western scholars have been trying to dismiss as Muslim forgeries!!
This Muslim Barnabas is older than all the Christian gospels proving early Christianity was much closer to today’s Islam than to today’s Christianity. Like the Qur’an, it is unitarian. Like the Qur’an, it suggests that Jesus was not actually crucified. And in anticipation of the Qur’an, it predicts the coming of the Prophet Muhammad.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163279 Feb 12, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: so how does that, change anything? with your id, stating singapore? your still not in charge of this world. now where were you born, england, ireland or somewhere else to be from? cause i know that singapore, is not part of the united kingdom.
i have alleged, ancestors, from ireland, from england and scott royalty, indicating also german ancestery, and from holland, and american indian ancestery too. but i am allegedly born in america, from arkansas then to missouri, to colorado, because G-D said so.
i did not even arrive here in scripture, because i said so. none of you are here, because you said so either. you are all here again, because G-D commanded adam and his mate, to be fruitfull and multiply again.
and you are still all the very same talking critters, as the last time adam and his mate were actually here. so you can't even really claim, your being here is actually your mom and dads falt. you have no idea, of the extreem precision involed with G-D giving this very same story just again.
rabbee your thetorah had a slight signal problem.
You were implying that I was from singapore.
I don't mind being a singaporean but i happen to be english.
so i corrected your thetorah radar.
thats all...
every country has its share of good and bad and to ALLAH every country belongs...
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#163280 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Al-EX the Phallocentric,

Why did you ever become a priest? Was it to provide "holy" cover for the possibility that you would rather have sex with men?
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#163281 Feb 12, 2013
Al-EX the Phallocentric,

Do you get off on addressing me as "bu(tteredbuttturdlick)fo rd?" I mean, does it arouse you sexually?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163282 Feb 12, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that the gospel often contradicts itself and it is no use appealing to later sources and the authority of the church when the words are not capable of convincing.
In Romans 8:22 St. Paul says that all
creation groans, waiting for there revelation of the sons of God until Paul's day.
That s thus an intersection that proofs that the habit of calling themselves 'SONS of god' has allready taken hold.
Furthermore we see a changed meaning of 'heos/eos- upto/until/till as if that implies continued action and not a fullstop.
When applied to some passages of the Torah we would still not have an earth to live on! And in most greek books nothing ever happened: still waiting.
And in shows that revelation does not come from a 'latter day born christ'but that it comes from the church/christians and there actions.
Dangerous stuff.
You have no idea what paul is saying Maat.
This what Paul is teaching, learn it:
Suffering comes from simply following Jesus.
I don’t think you need to do anything to suffer with Him, the suffering will simply follow as a result of you following Jesus. You don’t have to seek it out, it will find you.
Our part is to not run from it, but to learn from it.
(Luke 9:23-24 NKJV) Then He said to them all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.{24} "For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it.
I don’t think you have to go out and look for suffering. I think that if you are honestly following Jesus with a whole heart, you will encounter plenty of difficulties.

Jesus is looking for people who will follow Him, even when it causes tough times in their own lives.

Some people get the mistaken idea that a Christian is not supposed to experience pain. I’m afraid that just the opposite is true.
(Phil 1:29 NKJV) For to you it has been granted on behalf of Christ, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake,
Paul considered that part of knowing Jesus was being a part of suffering:
(Phil 3:10 NKJV) that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death,

:17 that we may also be glorified together.
glorified together – sundoxazo – to glorify together
There were three words in this verse that used the Greek preposition “sun”(“with”) in them:
“joint heirs”
“suffer with”
“glorified together”
When you are “with” Jesus, things happen in your life.
You become an heir-with Jesus, an heir of God because of your relationship with Jesus.
You will suffer with Jesus.
You will also be glorified with Jesus.
:18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163283 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee your thetorah had a slight signal problem.
You were implying that I was from singapore.
I don't mind being a singaporean but i happen to be english.
so i corrected your thetorah radar.
thats all...
every country has its share of good and bad and to ALLAH every country belongs...
rabbee: did your correction, make any corrections to the message. i do not, believe so. i do not care if you, are not true to G-D, in singapore, or anywhere else in the world. it still does not change the real message from G-D.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163284 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Barnabas was "unearthed" in 2000....and ever since..
It is no coincidence that almost every Muslim nation has been attacked with Millions of Muslims being murdered with almost every Muslim being branded as a terrorist!!
Who is behind this?
bin laden? or the frightened "establishment"?
The Muslims them self are behind it Alex.

The Muslim followers of Muhammad is a political run establishment with an agenda to subdue and conquer the world for the glory of their hero Muhammad.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163285 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hello? is anybody there?
I am from ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM of GREAT BRITAIN and IRELAND.
rabbee: well the in post #163218, you made it sound as if you were either in singapore or maybe austrailia.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163286 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: well the in post #163218, you made it sound as if you were either in singapore or maybe austrailia.
This is what I said Rabbee..........
"I have them working for me right NOW!
They love coming here to sponge off us...
I must say they are usually nice people.
But they are real australians.
This idiot is a refugee... "

Now can you tell me why you think I was in singapore or australia?
Will you now for the first time APOLOGISE for jumping the gun?
Thank you...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163287 Feb 12, 2013
i can't even imagine any former member of the brittish empire. being ignorant enough, to choose to become a muslem. for as TheQueen of England would say, We are not amused.
so what if america, kicked englands butt twice. i was not, there for that either. Because it is not called for, here in TheTorah as part of adam's agenda to be precisely anywhere else.
May i suggest that for you to even imagine that being a Muslim is being ignorant..then YOU ARE PIG IGNORANT.
I shall IGNORE your posts from NOW, UNLESS YOU APOLOGISE FOR YOUR STUPID REMARK.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163288 Feb 12, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Al-EX the Phallocentric,
Why did you ever become a priest? Was it to provide "holy" cover for the possibility that you would rather have sex with men?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163289 Feb 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslims them self are behind it Alex.
The Muslim followers of Muhammad is a political run establishment with an agenda to subdue and conquer the world for the glory of their hero Muhammad.
Like the VATICAn you mean?

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#163290 Feb 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what paul is saying Maat.
This what Paul is teaching, learn it:
Suffering comes from simply following Jesus.
I don’t think you need to do anything to suffer with Him, the suffering will simply follow as a result of you following Jesus. You don’t have to seek it out, it will find you.
Our part is to not run from it, but to learn from it.
(Luke 9:23-24 NKJV) Then He said to them all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.{24} "For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it.
I don’t think you have to go out and look for suffering. I think that if you are honestly following Jesus with a whole heart, you will encounter plenty of difficulties.
Jesus is looking for people who will follow Him, even when it causes tough times in their own lives.
Some people get the mistaken idea that a Christian is not supposed to experience pain. I’m afraid that just the opposite is true.
(Phil 1:29 NKJV) For to you it has been granted on behalf of Christ, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake,
Paul considered that part of knowing Jesus was being a part of suffering:
(Phil 3:10 NKJV) that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death,
:17 that we may also be glorified together.
glorified together – sundoxazo – to glorify together
There were three words in this verse that used the Greek preposition “sun”(“with”) in them:
“joint heirs”
“suffer with”
“glorified together”
When you are “with” Jesus, things happen in your life.
You become an heir-with Jesus, an heir of God because of your relationship with Jesus.
You will suffer with Jesus.
You will also be glorified with Jesus.
:18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Again the martyr game. It is sheer nonsense,even if you try to reconstruct history, you find everybody else prosecuted and declared heretics but overallitwas an advantage to be a christian.
All sort of faiths were present in the first centuries under roman rule, only the church-fathers declared free-thinking, gnosticism , greek philosophy and judaism anathema, and they ordered the burning of libraries and killing of people.
---
You suffer if you do not follow the church.
If you stop the proselysing for a minute and think of the fact that not a generation ago you had better be part of a church or your job could be at stake and in America that is still the case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 21 hr thetruth 4,348
News This Halloween, Think of Islam as a Religion of... May 24 Im a poet and I k... 2
News Who Is Allah? (Jul '08) May 22 Joel 13,168
News Atheist billboard near Lincoln Tunnel scheduled... (Nov '10) May 19 Patrick 219
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist May 19 New Beginning 1
News Witches for Sanders? Democratic Candidate Finds... May 16 Truth 2
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) May 16 Eagle 12 770
More from around the web