Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 212,440

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#163215 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
"Taken to task"???
Your bs is merely not worth answering.
My country and my people are so superior to your third world hell-hole there's nothing to argue about fool.
LOL.
I am from Singapore. When your country's economy was down, your countrymen used to come and work for me here.

They would come here at my call and fix commercial diamonds on the drilling bits on my drilling and coring machines. After getting handsomely rewarded, they would go back home.

They made more money than they could make, back home in the bad times.

May be your folks are good at sheep shearing, milking cows and open excavation mining but I have never found Australians superior to anyone.

That is why Australia is not inviting diggers and dairy workers. It is inviting foreign talent. Foreign talent helps you to mature.

bmz

Singapore

#163216 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not a false allegation.
Mad mo brags about his murders and his sexual perversions in the koran.
Mad mo preaches violence and terrorism in the koran.
Trying to slander Jesus is a lame diversion.
I quoted the incident from your New Testament. That is why I asked if you would lean into my naked chest like the young boy did on Jesus. That should be normal for you. Right?

On one occasion, Martha whispered into her little sister's ears that Jesus wanted to meet her outside the village. Can you imagine why?

Where can I find your false accusations in Koran?

You don't even know why was Jesus sent. He was sent to pave the way for Muhammad. That was his mission.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163217 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to comment on this Pluto?
http://www.bible.ca/b-kjv-only.htm#proof
The divine literal sense of the Gospels as taught by Jesus has not changed since the time of Jesus, as was taught by Jesus.
The oral teachings of the disciples and early Church fathers is the same today as it was from the beginning.
The Catholic Church teachings of the Gospels are the same today as they were when Jesus taught them.

The various translations are not the fault of the Church, but rather by those who on their own made private interpretations of the Scriptures.

Muhammad is one of those people that was not apart of the Church in his time .
The revelations Muhammad claimed to receive are called private relations that were not verified by the catholic Church as authentic due to the fact that Muhammad's revelations contradict the teachings of the Holy Bible.

2 Peter 1:20 This then, you must understand first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is made by private interpretation.
21. For not by will of man was prophecy brought at any time ; but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

Muhammad and the Quran reject that God has a Holy Spirit verifying that Muhammad's revelations were not inspired by God.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163218 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from Singapore. When your country's economy was down, your countrymen used to come and work for me here.
They would come here at my call and fix commercial diamonds on the drilling bits on my drilling and coring machines. After getting handsomely rewarded, they would go back home.
They made more money than they could make, back home in the bad times.
May be your folks are good at sheep shearing, milking cows and open excavation mining but I have never found Australians superior to anyone.
That is why Australia is not inviting diggers and dairy workers. It is inviting foreign talent. Foreign talent helps you to mature.
I have them working for me right NOW!
They love coming here to sponge off us...
I must say they are usually nice people.
But they are real australians.
This idiot is a refugee...

Location hidden

#163219 Feb 12, 2013

Location hidden

#163220 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol........
Skeptic...do you have any memory left about the 2000 year persecution and murder of Jews in their millions by your loving "christians", who almost wiped them off planet earth for rejecting your mangod by accusing them of crimes "made up" by ignorant bible writers?
OR...will you say "you are ignorant of god, alex"
When most people hear the word, "Crusades", it conjures up very negative thoughts and images. The Crusades are often clothed in the garb of corporate embarrassment for Christians when, in fact, they actually occurred in a very understandable historic context. They were a response to the first Jihad as the Muslim armies swept across the formerly Christian area of northern Africa and cross the Straits of Gibraltar into Spain where they stayed for over 700 years and threatened to engulf all of Europe. Additionally, other Muslim armies attacked Christian Europe via the northern route getting as far as Vienna three times. For nearly 1,000 years the armies of Islam made it very clear (as they do today) that they intended to turn all of the world into a Muslim world. Thus, I put together a chronology of the historical context of the Islamic invasions of Africa and Europe so that this context could be understood and accurately reported to our people.

Location hidden

#163222 Feb 12, 2013
Muslim attacking Christian countries continued:
1217 - 1221 Fifth Crusade: Following the Fourth Lateran Council of 1215, a fifth Crusade was proposed to recapture Jerusalem. Armies from Austria and Hungary were to join forces with the kings of Jerusalem and Antioch to achieve their goal. A remarkable victory was won at the Egyptian city of Damietta, but a papal legate Palagius urgently insisted on a foolhardy attack on Cairo in July of 1221. The Crusaders were turned back and subjected by a nighttime attack by Sultan Al-Kamil and resulted in great losses to the Christian forces. Al-Kamil agreed to an eight year peace treaty with Europe.

1228 - 1229 Sixth Crusade: Emperor Frederick II had long promised a Crusade to free Jerusalem, but did not deliver. Pope Gregory IX excommunicated him in 1228. Nonetheless, Frederick set sail for Palestine where he met with unexpected success capturing Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and Nazareth. A treaty was signed with Al-Kamil which gave control of the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Aksa Mosque to the Muslims while permitting the Christians to rule over Jerusalem. Needless to say, this was quite unpopular with the local Muslims and in 1244 the Muslims regained control of Jerusalem.

1248 - 1254 Seventh Crusade: Due to a previous conflict in Egypt, Khwarezmian tribesmen were called on to attack the Crusaders at La Forbie, Gaza. The outnumbered Crusaders were completely defeated within 48 hours. Thus, King Louis IX of France called for a new Crusade against Egypt. The attempt was a complete failure. In 1270 King Louis again made an attempt to come to the aid of Crusaders in Syria, but was diverted to Tunis where Louis died.(St. Louis, MO., is named after this king.) In 1270, Edward I of England undertook the last true Crusade to Syria, but his efforts ended in failure. After this the Christian enclaves were defeated one-by-one,(Antioch in 1268, Tripoly in 1289, Acre in 1291), with the Christians being either slaughtered or enslaved.

1258 Mongol Hoards capture Bagdad, but later convert to Islam spawning the beginning of the Ottoman Empire in Turkey, who re-ignighted the Muslim invasion of Europe.

1452 Ottoman ruler, Sultan Mahomet II, ordered another attempt to capture Constantinople and
succeeded. The Sultan’s horses where stabled inside the Hagia Sophia Christian
cathedral, which was later converted to a mosque.1492 In January, Spanish forces under Queen Isabella expel Muslims from Spain.

Christopher Columbus lands in San Salvadore Island in the Caribbean Sea.

1517 German Professor Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to Castle Church door in Wittemburg.

1529 First Muslim attempt besieging of Vienna, Austria by Suleiman’s army, beginning on September 23rd, and ending on October 15th.

1530 The Augsburg Confession is read to Charles V of the Holy Roman Empire.

1566 Second Muslim besieging of Vienna was attempted and failed

1580 The Book of Concord is adopted by the Lutheran Church.

1683 The third Muslim besieging of Vienna by the Ottoman Empire with 250,000 troops, in September, John Sobieski, a Polish military leader arrived with 60,000 Christian Polish troops and charged the Muslim army, giving these instructions:

“It is not a city alone that we have to save, but the whole of Christianity, of which the city of Vienna is the bulwark. This war is a holy one.”

The Polish army drove the Muslims from the field and ended 950 years of Muslim invasions of Europe...until the 20th century emmigration of hundreds of thousands of Muslims.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163223 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
Link without an intro are never clicked by sane people!

Now then...
We have established that you are not white.
We have also established that you are a recent convert of convenience to extend your refugee Visa...
Next?.....
oh..don't forget PLUTO...
You certainly are not an educated, intelligent, knowledgeable and loving person!
Jesus the DARK skinned JEWISH man from the Middle East is waiting to greet you warmly by squeezing your throat when you apply to get your "eternal life"!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163224 Feb 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Muslim attacking Christian countries continued:
1217 - 1221 Fifth Crusade: Following the Fourth Lateran Council of 1215, a fifth Crusade was proposed to recapture Jerusalem. Armies from Austria and Hungary were to join forces with the kings of Jerusalem and Antioch to achieve their goal. A remarkable victory was won at the Egyptian city of Damietta, but a papal legate Palagius urgently insisted on a foolhardy attack on Cairo in July of 1221. The Crusaders were turned back and subjected by a nighttime attack by Sultan Al-Kamil and resulted in great losses to the Christian forces. Al-Kamil agreed to an eight year peace treaty with Europe.
1228 - 1229 Sixth Crusade: Emperor Frederick II had long promised a Crusade to free Jerusalem, but did not deliver. Pope Gregory IX excommunicated him in 1228. Nonetheless, Frederick set sail for Palestine where he met with unexpected success capturing Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and Nazareth. A treaty was signed with Al-Kamil which gave control of the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Aksa Mosque to the Muslims while permitting the Christians to rule over Jerusalem. Needless to say, this was quite unpopular with the local Muslims and in 1244 the Muslims regained control of Jerusalem.
1248 - 1254 Seventh Crusade: Due to a previous conflict in Egypt, Khwarezmian tribesmen were called on to attack the Crusaders at La Forbie, Gaza. The outnumbered Crusaders were completely defeated within 48 hours. Thus, King Louis IX of France called for a new Crusade against Egypt. The attempt was a complete failure. In 1270 King Louis again made an attempt to come to the aid of Crusaders in Syria, but was diverted to Tunis where Louis died.(St. Louis, MO., is named after this king.) In 1270, Edward I of England undertook the last true Crusade to Syria, but his efforts ended in failure. After this the Christian enclaves were defeated one-by-one,(Antioch in 1268, Tripoly in 1289, Acre in 1291), with the Christians being either slaughtered or enslaved.
1258 Mongol Hoards capture Bagdad, but later convert to Islam spawning the beginning of the Ottoman Empire in Turkey, who re-ignighted the Muslim invasion of Europe.
1452 Ottoman ruler, Sultan Mahomet II, ordered another attempt to capture Constantinople and
succeeded. The Sultan’s horses where stabled inside the Hagia Sophia Christian
cathedral, which was later converted to a mosque.1492 In January, Spanish forces under Queen Isabella expel Muslims from Spain.
Christopher Columbus lands in San Salvadore Island in the Caribbean Sea.
1517 German Professor Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to Castle Church door in Wittemburg.
1529 First Muslim attempt besieging of Vienna, Austria by Suleiman’s army, beginning on September 23rd, and ending on October 15th.
1530 The Augsburg Confession is read to Charles V of the Holy Roman Empire.
1566 Second Muslim besieging of Vienna was attempted and failed
1580 The Book of Concord is adopted by the Lutheran Church.
1683 The third Muslim besieging of Vienna by the Ottoman Empire with 250,000 troops, in September, John Sobieski, a Polish military leader arrived with 60,000 Christian Polish troops and charged the Muslim army, giving these instructions:
“It is not a city alone that we have to save, but the whole of Christianity, of which the city of Vienna is the bulwark. This war is a holy one.”
The Polish army drove the Muslims from the field and ended 950 years of Muslim invasions of Europe...until the 20th century emmigration of hundreds of thousands of Muslims.
When did Jerusalem become a Western Country?
Wow.....
ou are very deluded!
The people from the West can go over and take over Jerusalem in the name of their mangod but the people from the East can't come to Scotland and take over Glasgow in the name of their God!!!
lol..
you are pathetic.
Crusaders were bounty hunders and murderers.
They murdered loads of Jews on the way to their "religious" pilgirmage...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163225 Feb 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
When most people hear the word, "Crusades", it conjures up very negative thoughts and images. The Crusades are often clothed in the garb of corporate embarrassment for Christians when, in fact, they actually occurred in a very understandable historic context. They were a response to the first Jihad as the Muslim armies swept across the formerly Christian area of northern Africa and cross the Straits of Gibraltar into Spain where they stayed for over 700 years and threatened to engulf all of Europe. Additionally, other Muslim armies attacked Christian Europe via the northern route getting as far as Vienna three times. For nearly 1,000 years the armies of Islam made it very clear (as they do today) that they intended to turn all of the world into a Muslim world. Thus, I put together a chronology of the historical context of the Islamic invasions of Africa and Europe so that this context could be understood and accurately reported to our people.
Skeptic...why din't you reply to all my previous posts!
you can't eh!

Location hidden

#163226 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I quoted the incident from your New Testament. That is why I asked if you would lean into my naked chest like the young boy did on Jesus. That should be normal for you. Right?
On one occasion, Martha whispered into her little sister's ears that Jesus wanted to meet her outside the village. Can you imagine why?
Where can I find your false accusations in Koran?
You don't even know why was Jesus sent. He was sent to pave the way for Muhammad. That was his mission.
You are totally wrong.
God rejected Muhammad.
The revelations Muhammad claimed to receive are called private relations that were not verified by the catholic Church as authentic due to the fact that Muhammad's revelations contradict the teachings of the Holy Bible.

2 Peter 1:20 This then, you must understand first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is made by private interpretation.
21. For not by will of man was prophecy brought at any time ; but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

Muhammad and the Quran reject that God has a Holy Spirit verifying that Muhammad's revelations were not inspired by God.

bmz

Singapore

#163227 Feb 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are totally wrong.
God rejected Muhammad.
Off topic!

Respond to what I wrote:

Now, tell me why did Jesus want to meet a young girl outside the village?

Location hidden

#163228 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Jerusalem become a Western Country?
Wow.....
ou are very deluded!
The people from the West can go over and take over Jerusalem in the name of their mangod but the people from the East can't come to Scotland and take over Glasgow in the name of their God!!!
lol..
you are pathetic.
Crusaders were bounty hunders and murderers.
They murdered loads of Jews on the way to their "religious" pilgirmage...
The facts speak for them self Alex.
Muhammad's Muslim religion of Islam is evil and violent killing innocent people.

In many parts of the world today Muslims are killing innocent people.

bmz

Singapore

#163229 Feb 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are totally wrong.
God rejected Muhammad.
Peter, Paul, John do not mean much to me.

Their letters are no scripture.

What did Jesus prophesy? List up the prophesies by Jesus.

Tell me if Jesus prophesied about paul to his disciples?

bmz

Singapore

#163230 Feb 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
God is holy.

You cannot say that God has a holy spirit.

When your own Jesus said that God is spirit, why do you need to give God something so absurd as the so-called Holy Spirit?

Location hidden

#163231 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
God is holy.
You cannot say that God has a holy spirit.
When your own Jesus said that God is spirit, why do you need to give God something so absurd as the so-called Holy Spirit?
I said!
God Himself Said it.

Your thinking is based on the pagan beliefs of Muhammad.

Location hidden

#163232 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter, Paul, John do not mean much to me.
Their letters are no scripture.
What did Jesus prophesy? List up the prophesies by Jesus.
Tell me if Jesus prophesied about paul to his disciples?
They don't mean much to you because you follow the pagan beliefs of Muhammad.

Jesus fulfilled all the prophecies.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#163233 Feb 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that the gospel often contradicts itself and it is no use appealing to later sources and the authority of the church when the words are not capable of convincing.

In Romans 8:22 St. Paul says that all
creation groans, waiting for there revelation of the sons of God until Paul's day.

That s thus an intersection that proofs that the habit of calling themselves 'SONS of god' has allready taken hold.
Furthermore we see a changed meaning of 'heos/eos- upto/until/till as if that implies continued action and not a fullstop.
When applied to some passages of the Torah we would still not have an earth to live on! And in most greek books nothing ever happened: still waiting.
And in shows that revelation does not come from a 'latter day born christ'but that it comes from the church/christians and there actions.
Dangerous stuff.

Location hidden

#163234 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic!
Respond to what I wrote:
Now, tell me why did Jesus want to meet a young girl outside the village?
Now you are making up stories.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163235 Feb 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts speak for them self Alex.
Muhammad's Muslim religion of Islam is evil and violent killing innocent people.
In many parts of the world today Muslims are killing innocent people.
so you make up more lies and go over to Jerusalem to attack the locals there?
your religion is steeped in lies and misinformation.
Honestly skeptic...
your religion has NO raison etre...
It drags in Judaism against the wish of Jew
It drags in poor Jesus against his wish.
It is trying to make a mangod worshipping gentile pagan cult with three godheads/tails/bodies into a respectable monotheistic religion!
It is finished.
Sorry skeptic...you cannot win any argument so you just come up with opinions.
PEace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great News for Pagans (Feb '07) 6 hr unknown 277
Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb 19 Hammer 4
'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb 12 Joe W 9
A new guard for Asgard: Iceland building first ... Feb 3 freethinkradio do... 1
Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan '15 true fact 81
"Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Jan '15 Hillbilly 49
My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan '15 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
More from around the web