Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,659)

Showing posts 153,161 - 153,180 of193,588
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic Church was established with the support of pagans and pagan philosophers, Paul.
What nonsense is this Apostolic Succession? Such terms are junk and stuff coined by the minions of Satan.
Haven't you read the Catechism of the RCC, where it says that there was so much confusion that the Church had to coin new terms to explain her ridiculous balderdash? Don't you ever dare try to lie about RCC's Catechism. That junk and stuff is right here with me and I have wasted hours reading the damn lies! There is not a word from Jesus or God in it!
When did God tell Jesus to go and preach? Can you show me that in your NT?
As for Muhammad, God told through Qur'aan that he was the Messenger of God.
rabbee: are you, lying again? was it an angel or G-D, that met with muhammed? it is a sin, to even falsify the name of an angel. and say, it is from G-D. and even if G-D commands muslems to be evil and wicked, in opposition to christians commanded to be evil and wicked, does that mean it because any of you are being good?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yeah just because, their dark and filthy history, is not your dark and filthy hypocrite history.
Christianity's history is indeed dark and filthy, Rabbee. Our is not dark and filthy.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians say that the believe in only one God but they butcher that God into three co-equal and distinct persons. This butchery of God, was NOT taught and preached by Jesus. So, cut that out, please.
3rd-6th Century idiots and ignorant fools read the confounding garbage in John and through John, came up with the absurd Trinity or the Triune God.
rabbee: does not also, the quran butcher TheWord of G-D given to Moshe? do you also not lie, and call Adam as jesus or the woman chaooah as eve? do you all not reject, TheStory of ThePhysical Creation we are all here in Again from G-D?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Have you seen any priest or preacher that does not have his "little Bible" tugged under his / her arms? I have never seen any priest or preacher quoting from Bible with his memory, except for some "well known passages".
2. Quran is God's revelation, because it challenges the whole wolrd to bring another book like it and no one has come forward so far.
3. Allah is the same Semitic name for God which Jesus called as Eli, Eli and which is El in Hebrew. They sound like same.
4. I have no problem in believing the words of gospels, provided we know who wrote and edited them and the person says that he heard Jesus say like this and this.
At present these Gospels are like anonymous books which no one really knows who wrote them.
Would just your "belief" turn them into word of God?
We have just one book!
For someone who is not interested in books, what has Paul WV got to say about his 66 to 81 books with loads more filed away in WPB's and underground vaults?
He knows that his 81 plus "translated" books will be struggling to come up with something that would match One Ayat in the Holy Quran.
Salaams
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That the 'parents' believed he was the messiah, is incorrect. Even his so-called brothers did not believe him and told him to go and show miracles elsewhere.
Please read other translations to educate yourself and listen to Seriously's advice.
Some great tips for you:
YLT: John 9:38 and he said,`I believe, sir,' and bowed before him.
GNT: "38 I believe, Lord! the man said, and knelt down before Jesus. "
GWT: " 38 The man bowed in front of Jesus and said,I believe, Lord.
Douay Rheimes: "38 And he said: I believe, Lord. And falling down, he adored him."
Darby: " 38 And he said, I believe, Lord: and he did him homage."
We do not see the disciples or anyone worshipping Jesus as one worships God and prays to God. We only see Jesus praying to God but we do not see the disciples praying to God and also, we do not see them praying to Jesus.
We need to ask skeptic about what BJ's family was doing outside waiting for him to come home when they thought he was nuts or tipsy!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Maat.
They refer to suffering Jesus but not the suffering servant!
When we say Jesus may have been the servant of God they get angry!
Also, have you seen my posts about the Popes who resigned or were forced to resign?
One was into Pagan worship.
Another Pope was SELLING Papacy and Offices.
What is this holy or evil spirit doing to them? lol
rabbee: as if suffering the causes of a fake name, are not enough.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting
these "indulgences" can write off temporal punishment due to venial sins
different pricing for partial, full, 40-days, 120-days or 1-year indulgence
20% discount if you order on the internet
Thank you uhuh!
They can buy their "god" over the internet i guess because he is a man, right?!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

uhuh wrote:
the sole reason why some muslims object to Arab-speaking christians using the name Allah is because they view christians as blaspheming the name
e.g. when reciting "Bismi Allah al-Ab wal-Ibn wal-Ruh al-Quds"
they should've just use "Bismi YHWH al-Ab wal-Ibn wal-Ruh al-Quds"
or better yet, "Bismi Jesus al-Ab wal-Ibn wal-Ruh al-Quds"
That certainly is an eye opener uhuh!

By the way, I enjoy reading your informative and very witty posts..
Thank you..
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity's history is indeed dark and filthy, Rabbee. Our is not dark and filthy.
rabbee: rape, murder, theft, lying, idolatry, kidnapping, altering of TheWord of G-D given to Moshe, pretending to be, in some other story today, that is not actually from G-D. when just believing in another, muslem, christian, jew or anyother pagan today is dangerous. muslems, jews, christians, and other pagans and athiests, are not my friends. that is like believing, that all car salesmen, politicians, or murderers are your friends.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

after three actyal visits of TheActual G-D of TheTorah here in TheTorah Happening. i no longer have any reason to trust any of you, or your grandmother of all again.

you are all trying to lie to me, with all of your other g-ds not here in TheStory of Creation false accountings.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
...Somehow the Christianity has become a Western religion and the language of New testament became Greek, Latin and now English.
These people never read their scriptures in the original Hebrew or Aramaic....otherwise they would never have though Allah as a Strange word for their God.
I would even say "NATURALLY Christianity has become a Western religion because it was marketed to those in the West, by people from the West, who happened to be subjugating the people in the Middle East at that time!

The main reason why they dragged in the Jewish books was to give legitimacy to the divinity claim of their Gentile Pagan god, by confusing naive pagans, using as smoke screen an established religion like Judaism that had a history, credibility and authority.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

i do not care if i am, The Only One here in TheTorah Happening again. you can all remain as nobody here in TheTorah all you want. but it shall cost all of you, your souls here in TheTorah thrice again.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: as if suffering the causes of a fake name, are not enough.
To me "name" by itself is not the main issue but if the original "meaning" is changed by using inappropriate words then you have a point.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

HughBe wrote:
watch. It is about Jamaican accent and lifestyle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
This too

Jamaica - The Most Homophobic Place on Earth?

Time Magazine

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: two or more evil and wicked texts, declaring all the others evil and wicked. is worth what, to you?
Life rabbee!
It is not the dead who praise the Lord, nor those who go down into silence.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
This too
Jamaica - The Most Homophobic Place on Earth?
Time Magazine
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599...
Seems the RCC's stance on homosexuality may be put to the test when the Ex & New Popes share the same quarters!

It seems Pope Benedict XVI will later move to the Apostolic Palace of Castel Gandolfo, the popes summer residence- in the resort town on Lake Albano near Rome.

Afterward, hell MOVE to a MONASTRY of NUNS in the Vatican.(At the moment, hes waiting on renovation work at the monastery to be completed.)

Why the MONASTRY of NUNS? He has a LOT of CATCHING UP to do?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Life rabbee!
It is not the dead who praise the Lord, nor those who go down into silence.
Ahhhhhh....then why was BJ, your mangod preaching to the dead when he was supposed to be missing for a couple of days after the cruci-fiction?
Will your answer be..."you are ignorant of god, alex"?

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am also beginning to think so.
I'm sure, it's a repetition of all the same old.
Even the slurs and getting the name wrong.
And WE were all tired of that before.

So they can just be ignored.
Unless some truly interesting insight pops up.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems the RCC's stance on homosexuality may be put to the test when the Ex & New Popes share the same quarters!
It seems Pope Benedict XVI will later move to the Apostolic Palace of Castel Gandolfo, the popes summer residence- in the resort town on Lake Albano near Rome.
Afterward, hell MOVE to a MONASTRY of NUNS in the Vatican.(At the moment, hes waiting on renovation work at the monastery to be completed.)
Why the MONASTRY of NUNS? He has a LOT of CATCHING UP to do?
Oh it would be normal.
They do all the washing, cooking, cleaning, householdchores.
And they sit in the library and smoke and drink and lord over it all.
Man can not be spiritual unless woman do the actual work.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it would be normal.
They do all the washing, cooking, cleaning, householdchores.
And they sit in the library and smoke and drink and lord over it all.
Man can not be spiritual unless woman do the actual work.
Woman= NUN= Woman

Should 1 Corinthians 14 say?:

33 For God is not a God of confusion but of peace.

As in all the churches of the saints,

34 the NUNS should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says.

35 If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their Popes at the MONASTRY of NUNS. For it is shameful for a NUN to speak in church.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 153,161 - 153,180 of193,588
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pagan/Wiccan Forum right now

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) 38 min Jumper The Wise 75
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... 2 hr vicky laster 56
The Easter message is the Resurrection not the ... 3 hr Sol 1
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) 12 hr Lmhw 9
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) Thu PINCH111 284
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... Thu PINCH111 5
Wiccan Threefold Law Is Overrated Thu PINCH111 8
•••
•••