Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,147

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#163194 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're a shitskin muztard parasite from the middle east.
And a liar.
Cut that out and tell us more about your knowledge of Christianity and your Bible.

Why did you become a ChrisTurd?
John

Australia

#163195 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
When you make foolish and absurd statements, you will be taken to task.
So, try your best to refute and discuss. And never use LOL after writing nonsense.
I hope English is your mother-tongue and you understand it well.
"Taken to task"???
Your bs is merely not worth answering.
My country and my people are so superior to your third world hell-hole there's nothing to argue about fool.
LOL.
John

Australia

#163196 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to almost all the cities in Australia and have done business with Australians. I know the country well. I have never come across this kind of Australian.
This guy looks like a Sub-Continental immigrant working in Australia.
You lying rat.
You've never set foot on Australian soil.
Nobody who's been here would be so clueless about the western world.
John

Australia

#163197 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut that out and tell us more about your knowledge of Christianity and your Bible.
Why did you become a ChrisTurd?
Oh, so you want get back to religion do you?
You tell us why you follow a murderous paedophile false prophet?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163198 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're a shitskin muztard parasite from the middle east.
And a liar.
You are a "good" example of an educated, intelligent, knowledgeable and loving "christian" who "loved" Jews for nearly 2000 years!!
Jesus the DARK skinned JEWISH man from the Middle East will be waiting to greet you warmly by your throat when you apply to get "eternal life"!!!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163199 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying rat.
You've never set foot on Australian soil.
Nobody who's been here would be so clueless about the western world.
awww...is it because BMZ is too good for the likes of you?
Are only ignorant criminals still allowed in there?
"western" world?
you are an ignorant immigrant.
Who told you australia was on the western front!!lol...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163200 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to almost all the cities in Australia and have done business with Australians. I know the country well. I have never come across this kind of Australian.
This guy looks like a Sub-Continental immigrant working in Australia.
Spot on brother.
As a white person I can safely say he is a moron from an abused darker skinned south asian slum with a huge complex up his posterior..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163201 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps in your loser muztard country but no such special facility exists in my happy successful country.
LOL.
Keep saying it Pluto so your masters can consider extending your refugee visa!
bmz

Singapore

#163202 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps in your loser muztard country but no such special facility exists in my happy successful country.
LOL.
There is. That is why I told you to find out, ChristTurd.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163203 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did your LOL go Pluto?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163204 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
"Taken to task"???
Your bs is merely not worth answering.
My country and my people are so superior to your third world hell-hole there's nothing to argue about fool.
LOL.
Hello Pluto the refugee from slumland...!
Are you desperately trying to extend your refugee visa by posing as a Christian?
John

Australia

#163205 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a "good" example of an educated, intelligent, knowledgeable and loving "christian" who "loved" Jews for nearly 2000 years!!
Jesus the DARK skinned JEWISH man from the Middle East will be waiting to greet you warmly by your throat when you apply to get "eternal life"!!!!!
Ah pipe down turdskin.
If you whining wheedling rioting raping murdering turd coloured terrorist parasites didn't try to prey on our people for no better reason than we are white we might not hate you so much.
John

Australia

#163206 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is. That is why I told you to find out, ChristTurd.
Link please.
LOL.
bmz

Singapore

#163207 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
That is actually a false allegation.

Now, tell us why do you accept a sexual pervert/sex maniac, a man who had pedophilia for young boys, was a man of women, as the Son of God or your God. I am talking about your Jesus.

Just imagine Jesus, the Homo with all his Homo disciples at the Passover Lunch and imagine a young boy leaning into his bare chest. Peter did not like that till the end and your Jesus fucked Peter off by saying, "What is that to you?"

Will you be so loving, kind and affectionate to lean into my bare chest? Think you are the boy John amd I am Jesus.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163208 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Link please.
LOL.
Good boy Pluto....
You familiar bark.."LOL"....is back on again!
bmz

Singapore

#163209 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Link please.
LOL.
The nearest Police Station. Tell them that you were being told on a forum and show them a copy of my post. If not, they make think you are a pedophile. So, be careful.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163210 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah pipe down turdskin.
If you whining wheedling rioting raping murdering turd coloured terrorist parasites didn't try to prey on our people for no better reason than we are white we might not hate you so much.
We have established that you are not white.
We have also established that you are a recent convert of convenience to extend your refugee Visa...
Next?.....

oh..don't forget PLUTO...
You certainly are not an educated, intelligent, knowledgeable and loving person!
Jesus the DARK skinned JEWISH man from the Middle East is waiting to greet you warmly by squeezing your throat when you apply to get your "eternal life"!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163211 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The nearest Police Station. Tell them that you were being told on a forum and show them a copy of my post. If not, they make think you are a pedophile. So, be careful.
He wouldn't dare go near a Police station while his application to extend his refugee permit is being considered!
John

Australia

#163212 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is actually a false allegation.
Now, tell us why do you accept a sexual pervert/sex maniac, a man who had pedophilia for young boys, was a man of women, as the Son of God or your God. I am talking about your Jesus.
Just imagine Jesus, the Homo with all his Homo disciples at the Passover Lunch and imagine a young boy leaning into his bare chest. Peter did not like that till the end and your Jesus fucked Peter off by saying, "What is that to you?"
Will you be so loving, kind and affectionate to lean into my bare chest? Think you are the boy John amd I am Jesus.
No, it's not a false allegation.
Mad mo brags about his murders and his sexual perversions in the koran.
Mad mo preaches violence and terrorism in the koran.
Trying to slander Jesus is a lame diversion.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163213 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah pipe down turdskin.
hello wanna be white pluto!

Did you know that your new mangod was offering his semen as living water to lonely women?
What was your slum religion before you switched sides?
Don't go near priests who practice Rev 14:4.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
•••

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE