Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 225904 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163199 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying rat.
You've never set foot on Australian soil.
Nobody who's been here would be so clueless about the western world.
awww...is it because BMZ is too good for the likes of you?
Are only ignorant criminals still allowed in there?
"western" world?
you are an ignorant immigrant.
Who told you australia was on the western front!!lol...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163200 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to almost all the cities in Australia and have done business with Australians. I know the country well. I have never come across this kind of Australian.
This guy looks like a Sub-Continental immigrant working in Australia.
Spot on brother.
As a white person I can safely say he is a moron from an abused darker skinned south asian slum with a huge complex up his posterior..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163201 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps in your loser muztard country but no such special facility exists in my happy successful country.
LOL.
Keep saying it Pluto so your masters can consider extending your refugee visa!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#163202 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps in your loser muztard country but no such special facility exists in my happy successful country.
LOL.
There is. That is why I told you to find out, ChristTurd.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163203 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you want get back to religion do you?
You tell us why you follow a murderous paedophile false prophet?
Where did your LOL go Pluto?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163204 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
"Taken to task"???
Your bs is merely not worth answering.
My country and my people are so superior to your third world hell-hole there's nothing to argue about fool.
LOL.
Hello Pluto the refugee from slumland...!
Are you desperately trying to extend your refugee visa by posing as a Christian?
John

Australia

#163205 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a "good" example of an educated, intelligent, knowledgeable and loving "christian" who "loved" Jews for nearly 2000 years!!
Jesus the DARK skinned JEWISH man from the Middle East will be waiting to greet you warmly by your throat when you apply to get "eternal life"!!!!!
Ah pipe down turdskin.
If you whining wheedling rioting raping murdering turd coloured terrorist parasites didn't try to prey on our people for no better reason than we are white we might not hate you so much.
John

Australia

#163206 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is. That is why I told you to find out, ChristTurd.
Link please.
LOL.
bmz

Singapore

#163207 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you want get back to religion do you?
You tell us why you follow a murderous paedophile false prophet?
That is actually a false allegation.

Now, tell us why do you accept a sexual pervert/sex maniac, a man who had pedophilia for young boys, was a man of women, as the Son of God or your God. I am talking about your Jesus.

Just imagine Jesus, the Homo with all his Homo disciples at the Passover Lunch and imagine a young boy leaning into his bare chest. Peter did not like that till the end and your Jesus fucked Peter off by saying, "What is that to you?"

Will you be so loving, kind and affectionate to lean into my bare chest? Think you are the boy John amd I am Jesus.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163208 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Link please.
LOL.
Good boy Pluto....
You familiar bark.."LOL"....is back on again!
bmz

Singapore

#163209 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Link please.
LOL.
The nearest Police Station. Tell them that you were being told on a forum and show them a copy of my post. If not, they make think you are a pedophile. So, be careful.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163210 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah pipe down turdskin.
If you whining wheedling rioting raping murdering turd coloured terrorist parasites didn't try to prey on our people for no better reason than we are white we might not hate you so much.
We have established that you are not white.
We have also established that you are a recent convert of convenience to extend your refugee Visa...
Next?.....

oh..don't forget PLUTO...
You certainly are not an educated, intelligent, knowledgeable and loving person!
Jesus the DARK skinned JEWISH man from the Middle East is waiting to greet you warmly by squeezing your throat when you apply to get your "eternal life"!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163211 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The nearest Police Station. Tell them that you were being told on a forum and show them a copy of my post. If not, they make think you are a pedophile. So, be careful.
He wouldn't dare go near a Police station while his application to extend his refugee permit is being considered!
John

Australia

#163212 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is actually a false allegation.
Now, tell us why do you accept a sexual pervert/sex maniac, a man who had pedophilia for young boys, was a man of women, as the Son of God or your God. I am talking about your Jesus.
Just imagine Jesus, the Homo with all his Homo disciples at the Passover Lunch and imagine a young boy leaning into his bare chest. Peter did not like that till the end and your Jesus fucked Peter off by saying, "What is that to you?"
Will you be so loving, kind and affectionate to lean into my bare chest? Think you are the boy John amd I am Jesus.
No, it's not a false allegation.
Mad mo brags about his murders and his sexual perversions in the koran.
Mad mo preaches violence and terrorism in the koran.
Trying to slander Jesus is a lame diversion.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163213 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah pipe down turdskin.
hello wanna be white pluto!

Did you know that your new mangod was offering his semen as living water to lonely women?
What was your slum religion before you switched sides?
Don't go near priests who practice Rev 14:4.
John

Australia

#163214 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
We have established that you are not white.
We have also established that you are a recent convert of convenience to extend your refugee Visa...
Next?.....
oh..don't forget PLUTO...
You certainly are not an educated, intelligent, knowledgeable and loving person!
Jesus the DARK skinned JEWISH man from the Middle East is waiting to greet you warmly by squeezing your throat when you apply to get your "eternal life"!!!
http://snappedshot.com/uploads/Parody/capt.bb...
bmz

Singapore

#163215 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
"Taken to task"???
Your bs is merely not worth answering.
My country and my people are so superior to your third world hell-hole there's nothing to argue about fool.
LOL.
I am from Singapore. When your country's economy was down, your countrymen used to come and work for me here.

They would come here at my call and fix commercial diamonds on the drilling bits on my drilling and coring machines. After getting handsomely rewarded, they would go back home.

They made more money than they could make, back home in the bad times.

May be your folks are good at sheep shearing, milking cows and open excavation mining but I have never found Australians superior to anyone.

That is why Australia is not inviting diggers and dairy workers. It is inviting foreign talent. Foreign talent helps you to mature.
bmz

Singapore

#163216 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not a false allegation.
Mad mo brags about his murders and his sexual perversions in the koran.
Mad mo preaches violence and terrorism in the koran.
Trying to slander Jesus is a lame diversion.
I quoted the incident from your New Testament. That is why I asked if you would lean into my naked chest like the young boy did on Jesus. That should be normal for you. Right?

On one occasion, Martha whispered into her little sister's ears that Jesus wanted to meet her outside the village. Can you imagine why?

Where can I find your false accusations in Koran?

You don't even know why was Jesus sent. He was sent to pave the way for Muhammad. That was his mission.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163217 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to comment on this Pluto?
http://www.bible.ca/b-kjv-only.htm#proof
The divine literal sense of the Gospels as taught by Jesus has not changed since the time of Jesus, as was taught by Jesus.
The oral teachings of the disciples and early Church fathers is the same today as it was from the beginning.
The Catholic Church teachings of the Gospels are the same today as they were when Jesus taught them.

The various translations are not the fault of the Church, but rather by those who on their own made private interpretations of the Scriptures.

Muhammad is one of those people that was not apart of the Church in his time .
The revelations Muhammad claimed to receive are called private relations that were not verified by the catholic Church as authentic due to the fact that Muhammad's revelations contradict the teachings of the Holy Bible.

2 Peter 1:20 This then, you must understand first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is made by private interpretation.
21. For not by will of man was prophecy brought at any time ; but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

Muhammad and the Quran reject that God has a Holy Spirit verifying that Muhammad's revelations were not inspired by God.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163218 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from Singapore. When your country's economy was down, your countrymen used to come and work for me here.
They would come here at my call and fix commercial diamonds on the drilling bits on my drilling and coring machines. After getting handsomely rewarded, they would go back home.
They made more money than they could make, back home in the bad times.
May be your folks are good at sheep shearing, milking cows and open excavation mining but I have never found Australians superior to anyone.
That is why Australia is not inviting diggers and dairy workers. It is inviting foreign talent. Foreign talent helps you to mature.
I have them working for me right NOW!
They love coming here to sponge off us...
I must say they are usually nice people.
But they are real australians.
This idiot is a refugee...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 3 hr TC_Tia 14,656
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Sat Pam 11
News What is Asatru? (Dec '10) Fri ex pagan 2
News Sorry Witches, You Won't Be Able to Buy Spells ... Jun 23 Drake_Burrwood 1
News Illogical Religious Positions? Jun 15 Looney Tunes 1
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jun 14 Davglix 107
News Iowa woman to make history with nation's first ... Jun 12 MakesUBeGone 2
More from around the web