Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 215,452

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more
John

Australia

#163177 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No!
Yes!
Yes!
Yes!
Islam is shit.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#163178 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am a Christian rather than a muztard because I not a congenital idiot and because I object to the lying and murderous and paedophile habits of muztard filth like you.
You are an Australian. Right?

The number of Australian pedophiles is the largest in the world.

Check out prisons in Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, the Philippines and you will find your Aussie pedophile mates there but you will not find any Muslim in those prisons.

And after that, go to your own special prisons set up for the true Australian pedophiles, who are rotting in there.

You will also find some Aussies, who have been transferred from Asian jails to Aussie Jails and your government has assured that those Aussie pedophiles will be kept for ever locked.

Hope you are not a pedophile, Homo! lol!

bmz

Singapore

#163179 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure wog, it's bullshit.
Thanks for confirming that the KJV is bull shit.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163180 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure wog, it's bullshit.
Would you care to comment on the mad mo the subhuman raping murdering paedophile filth???
Would you also care to comment on why a muztard like you is living as a parasite among Christians in England???
I thought you dogs could only see "black and white"!
Hey immigrant to the land where we sent our convicts.....
This is not bullshit..
Try again...
http://www.bible.ca/b-kjv-only.htm#proof
John

Australia

#163181 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an Australian. Right?
The number of Australian pedophiles is the largest in the world.
Check out prisons in Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, the Philippines and you will find your Aussie pedophile mates there but you will not find any Muslim in those prisons.
And after that, go to your own special prisons set up for the true Australian pedophiles, who are rotting in there.
You will also find some Aussies, who have been transferred from Asian jails to Aussie Jails and your government has assured that those Aussie pedophiles will be kept for ever locked.
Hope you are not a pedophile, Homo! lol!
Idiotic even for you.
Link please. LOL.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163182 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure wog, it's bullshit.
Would you care to comment on the mad mo the subhuman raping murdering paedophile filth???
Would you also care to comment on why a muztard like you is living as a parasite among Christians in England???
shhhh pluto ...wait till your master takes you for a walk...

bmz

Singapore

#163183 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
Hello, ChristTurd

There are many White Anglo-Saxon Australians, coming from the generations of British convicts, who have embraced Islam. Would you dare ask them the same question?

Australia needs people and invites immigrants to work because most of you are lazy bums living on dole.

I think if you want to survive, you would need another 30 million immigrants in the next thirty years.
John

Australia

#163185 Feb 12, 2013
Paedophiles in Islam - a way of life.
http://www.islam-watch.org/AyeshaAhmed/Pedoph...
John

Australia

#163186 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, ChristTurd
There are many White Anglo-Saxon Australians, coming from the generations of British convicts, who have embraced Islam. Would you dare ask them the same question?
Australia needs people and invites immigrants to work because most of you are lazy bums living on dole.
I think if you want to survive, you would need another 30 million immigrants in the next thirty years.
Imbecile.
LOL.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163187 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, ChristTurd
Salaam brother...
This idiot is unlikely to be a decent White person. He is an immigrant from a slumland.
No decent white man/woman would say such things.
He doesn't even know that I am English through and through.
Pathetic christurd..or custUrd?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163188 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbecile.
LOL.
You are congratulating yourself pluto?
woof...

bmz

Singapore

#163189 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiotic even for you.
Link please. LOL.
Go and visit the special prison, where the Aussie pedophiles are kept. This is quite common all over the Western world to keep these pedophile monsters and sickos locked up in separate prisons.

Even the other prisoners do not like the Aussie pedophiles.
John

Australia

#163190 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaam brother...
This idiot is unlikely to be a decent White person. He is an immigrant from a slumland.
No, you're a shitskin muztard parasite from the middle east.
And a liar.

bmz

Singapore

#163191 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbecile.
LOL.
When you make foolish and absurd statements, you will be taken to task.

So, try your best to refute and discuss. And never use LOL after writing nonsense.

I hope English is your mother-tongue and you understand it well.
John

Australia

#163192 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and visit the special prison, where the Aussie pedophiles are kept. This is quite common all over the Western world to keep these pedophile monsters and sickos locked up in separate prisons.
Even the other prisoners do not like the Aussie pedophiles.
Perhaps in your loser muztard country but no such special facility exists in my happy successful country.
LOL.

bmz

Singapore

#163193 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaam brother...
I have been to almost all the cities in Australia and have done business with Australians. I know the country well. I have never come across this kind of Australian.

This guy looks like a Sub-Continental immigrant working in Australia.

bmz

Singapore

#163194 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're a shitskin muztard parasite from the middle east.
And a liar.
Cut that out and tell us more about your knowledge of Christianity and your Bible.

Why did you become a ChrisTurd?
John

Australia

#163195 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
When you make foolish and absurd statements, you will be taken to task.
So, try your best to refute and discuss. And never use LOL after writing nonsense.
I hope English is your mother-tongue and you understand it well.
"Taken to task"???
Your bs is merely not worth answering.
My country and my people are so superior to your third world hell-hole there's nothing to argue about fool.
LOL.
John

Australia

#163196 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to almost all the cities in Australia and have done business with Australians. I know the country well. I have never come across this kind of Australian.
This guy looks like a Sub-Continental immigrant working in Australia.
You lying rat.
You've never set foot on Australian soil.
Nobody who's been here would be so clueless about the western world.
John

Australia

#163197 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut that out and tell us more about your knowledge of Christianity and your Bible.
Why did you become a ChrisTurd?
Oh, so you want get back to religion do you?
You tell us why you follow a murderous paedophile false prophet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 3 hr DebraE 14,509
Great News for Pagans (Feb '07) Mar 20 Gary Coaldigger 278
News In far-flung US territories, gay marriage hasn'... Mar 15 Belle Sexton 2
News Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb '15 Hammer 4
News 'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb '15 Joe W 9
News A new guard for Asgard: Iceland building first ... Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan '15 true fact 81
More from around the web