Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
153,101 - 153,120 of 201,247 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
We had the father, the son, this must be his grandchild.
Repetition also a famous theme.
Oh no.. Not the grandchild!
I was waiting for the unholy ghost!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

coolboyshane wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many error from your false prophets, recheck them or do you want me to give some list?
Prophet muhammed (PBUH) Was not inspired by devils, he was the last prophet of the Islam and a messenger to advise people to be away from devil.
Allah says in Quran...
Chapter 26, Verses 210-212 "No evil ones have brought Down this (Revelation): It would neither suit them Nor would they be able (To produce it). Indeed they have been removed Far from even (a chance of) Hearing it."
Quran shows peace and harmony, devils don't have the ability to give peace that's why Allah mentioned in quran early and he knows that you people will question about it.
Many of you say that quran is a copy of bible that's why Allah explained early in quran that you people will say that this book an ancient tale and won't accept the truth.
Whatever you talk against Islam is explained already in quran, it's because your forefather children of israel were the most thankless, murderous and horrible people. God gave them everything but they were thankless and associated partner with him.
Allah means in Arabic God, He is your God, my God and everyone's God.
We don't believe in idols like Christians, Jews. So there is no moon God in Islam. The red crescent symbol in our religion indicate the month of Ramadan when the appear as crescent and Ramadan ends when the moon is full. The red crescent is not our holy symbol, we muslims Dont have holy symbols or idols but our holy book which is Quran, the guidance to mankind.
"They ask thee Concerning the New Moons. Say: They are but signs To mark fixed periods of time In (the affairs of) men, And for Pilgrimage. It is no virtue if ye enter Your houses from the back: It is virtue if ye fear Allah. Enter houses Through the proper doors: And fear Allah: That ye may prosper.(The Noble Quran, 2:189)
"Among His Signs are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. Adore not the sun and the moon, but adore God, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve.(The Noble Quran, 41:37)"
Cheers.
rabbee: there is no peace nor harmony, in diverse disease. islam cannot be true to G-D, for there is no peace nor harmony in all of islam today. just as there is no peace and harmony in all of christianity or judaism today. and not being true to G-D, here in TheStory of Creation is the creation of diverse disease. for i can find no one on earth today, true to G-D actually here in TheTorah. because you all fantacize yourselves, in other diverse stories not from G-D.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Well Maat, you certainty express your ignorance by your brandishing opinions that reflect your disdain for Christianity.
When it comes back to you, you deem it offensive.
So your post lack creditability.
Just a thought skeptic shamma stones....

When you say "ignorance" do you mean "knowledge"?

So you are saying to MAAT...
"Maat, you certainty express your knowledge......"

Thanks skeptic shamma stones.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I am trying to bring you closer to God and not taking you away from it.
02. I would not dream to even compare my power and knowledge with God. In Holy Quran which is Revealed word of God,. He says that "He has never begotten any Son".
So the idea what God can do and what God cannot do does not even arise.
03. Are you sure you have the Book of Moses with you? What are going these days "as books of Moses" were not written by Moses at all. Even a child knows that.
04. God NEVER said that He will come down as Messiah. God said that He will send a Messiah. Why you want to lower the majesty of God and want to bring Him down to a human' level?
rabbee: if it ain't TheTorah that G-D Wrote and gave to Moshe. then you most certainly trying to remove, people from TheWord of G-D given to Moshe. TheG-D of Moshe, is not a liar as the world is against it.

and TheName of TheStory, we are all here in That G-D is still giving is called TheTorah. it is not called the tanach, the quran, the evolution, or any other new testaments of all liars.

we are all here in TheTorah, near the end of day six again. with all of you worshiping everything and everone else, except TheG-D WHO is actually giving the same old story just again. even though all of you, are denouncing being here in IT again. with the whole world and their grandmother mentally only, conned out of being actually here in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation again.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

MAAT wrote:
Thanks god,
No—and in fact, he’s never been infallible. In accordance with the First Vatican Council of 1870, the pope is infallible only when he makes an ex cathedra statement—that is, a statement concerning “a doctrine concerning faith or morals to be held by the whole Church.” Most popes never make ex cathedra statements during their papacy; only one infallible statement (regarding the Assumption of Mary) has been made since the First Vatican Council of 1870. Pope John XXIII was quoted as saying,“I am only infallible if I speak infallibly but I shall never do that, so I am not infallible.” Pope Benedict XVI has never spoken ex cathedra, and he will lose the ability to do so once he resigns from the papacy.
that settled.
Since he steps in the footsteps of god, you would almost think he would demand 600 years of pension.
Even the "holy" ghost inside has given up on the pope?
Surely, with the ghost inside him, he could have carried on until he met his maker?
I think the ghost got bored with him.
The day he resigns...the "holy" ghosts moves into the new Pope!
How many ghosts and spirits are running around in Vatican?
The bottled ones are known as VAT69.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

God wrote:
http://www.bible.ca/b-kjv-only .htm
Was the translation process from original languages into English of 1611 A.D. protected from error by direct inspiration of the Holy Spirit?
"KJV only" advocates say yes!
The Facts say NO!
That's a useful link. Thanks.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

God wrote:
<quoted text>She is MAAT, not Matt.
lol....
Shamma was having a go at the clueless writers of Gospel "according to" Matthew, may be?!!!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
We consider all gospels unreliable, not trust worthy and all of them as tales full of forgeries.
WE do not believe in GOB.
After reading and comparing 'em all, we feel GOB sounds better than the others. The standard of reporting is good in GOB. At least, we can see Jesus talking to his disciples.
rabbee: well if you have not conidered, the quran as unreliable. then you have not considered all the gospels as unreliable. what makes the muslem faked scriptures, any better than any other new testament diverse fake?

i cannot accept, that TheG-D WHO is only giving The Whole Torah here in IT. is the liar that, the whole world acually is.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Christians consider the Muslim Quran an evil Satanic book.
rabbee: two or more evil and wicked texts, declaring all the others evil and wicked. is worth what, to you?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Quran is a mixture of truth and falsehoods, the contents is not inspired by God.
So it becomes evident that Muslims are confused as to what is truth and what is false.
Their confusion has caused them to block out spiritual truth, their lack of it causes them to commit evil deeds in the name of God.
The inspired word of God, the Holy Bible was given by God to bring those that seek God to the truth of God.
It is apparent you lack understanding, and become offended by your own ignorance.
Aetate was meant to bring non-Christians to a dialogue with the Church.
But is was not brought before the council.
And it appears you are offended when you lack understanding.
ok...you were referring to the many versions of the gospels, but..let's go with you for now...

Why can't you come up with a balanced view and say:

"The Quran is a mixture of truth and falsehoods.
So it becomes evident that Muslims are confused as to what is truth and what is false.
Their confusion has caused them to block out falsehood, their lack of it causes them to commit good deeds in the name of God.

The inspired word of mangod, the holy Bible was given by mangod to bring those that seek mangod to the truth of mangod.

It is apparent your understanding has helped you celebrate your own knowledge.

Aetate was meant to bring non-Christians to a dialogue with the Church instead of "non-christians" bringing the church to a dialogue ontheir terms."

Much better eh?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christian Church used the Old Testament as a Cover, to become the largest religion by deception.
Christianity is definitely not monotheistic. Only the Jews and the Muslims are fiercely monotheistic.
rabbee: the self arrogant dreams, of another self righteous hypocrite. whether you believe in other muslems, other jews, other christians or other pagans. this is all not true, belief of TheG-D of Only TheTorah here in IT. but you all have one thing in common, you all have a new testament that G-D never gave to Moshe.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone, who has seriously read the New Testament, can be considered an expert of Christianity. One does not need a rocket scientist to to be an expert on Christianity.
Christianity, a monstrosity, has only recently been tamed. It has a the darkest and the filthiest history over centuries. This is a fact which no one can deny.
I have never claimed that the UN declaration came from Islamic societies.
rabbee: yeah just because, their dark and filthy history, is not your dark and filthy hypocrite history.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Who is "We" Maat?
Are you possessed with multiple personalities?
It appears to me you are in conflict with your self.
It is laughable to see that you don't seem to realize its your own remarks in your own posting that I am responding too.
Blaming others Maat for the nagitive response you receive in return is a symptom of narcissism.
errrmmmm..."we" refers to many other posters who agree with Maat's assessment of you skeptic.
Allow me to add my name to that list!
Thank you...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings, BMZ.
The pain is gone. The swelling is almost gone and there is literally a BLACK ring around the thumbnail.
Thanks for the expression of goodwill.
Hey HughBe!
Glad you are much better.
I know the kind of swelling you prefer and that is certainly not near your thumb area!
Take care!
Peace.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic Church was established with the support of pagans and pagan philosophers, Paul.
What nonsense is this Apostolic Succession? Such terms are junk and stuff coined by the minions of Satan.
Haven't you read the Catechism of the RCC, where it says that there was so much confusion that the Church had to coin new terms to explain her ridiculous balderdash? Don't you ever dare try to lie about RCC's Catechism. That junk and stuff is right here with me and I have wasted hours reading the damn lies! There is not a word from Jesus or God in it!
When did God tell Jesus to go and preach? Can you show me that in your NT?
As for Muhammad, God told through Qur'aan that he was the Messenger of God.
rabbee: are you, lying again? was it an angel or G-D, that met with muhammed? it is a sin, to even falsify the name of an angel. and say, it is from G-D. and even if G-D commands muslems to be evil and wicked, in opposition to christians commanded to be evil and wicked, does that mean it because any of you are being good?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yeah just because, their dark and filthy history, is not your dark and filthy hypocrite history.
Christianity's history is indeed dark and filthy, Rabbee. Our is not dark and filthy.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians say that the believe in only one God but they butcher that God into three co-equal and distinct persons. This butchery of God, was NOT taught and preached by Jesus. So, cut that out, please.
3rd-6th Century idiots and ignorant fools read the confounding garbage in John and through John, came up with the absurd Trinity or the Triune God.
rabbee: does not also, the quran butcher TheWord of G-D given to Moshe? do you also not lie, and call Adam as jesus or the woman chaooah as eve? do you all not reject, TheStory of ThePhysical Creation we are all here in Again from G-D?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Have you seen any priest or preacher that does not have his "little Bible" tugged under his / her arms? I have never seen any priest or preacher quoting from Bible with his memory, except for some "well known passages".
2. Quran is God's revelation, because it challenges the whole wolrd to bring another book like it and no one has come forward so far.
3. Allah is the same Semitic name for God which Jesus called as Eli, Eli and which is El in Hebrew. They sound like same.
4. I have no problem in believing the words of gospels, provided we know who wrote and edited them and the person says that he heard Jesus say like this and this.
At present these Gospels are like anonymous books which no one really knows who wrote them.
Would just your "belief" turn them into word of God?
We have just one book!
For someone who is not interested in books, what has Paul WV got to say about his 66 to 81 books with loads more filed away in WPB's and underground vaults?
He knows that his 81 plus "translated" books will be struggling to come up with something that would match One Ayat in the Holy Quran.
Salaams
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That the 'parents' believed he was the messiah, is incorrect. Even his so-called brothers did not believe him and told him to go and show miracles elsewhere.
Please read other translations to educate yourself and listen to Seriously's advice.
Some great tips for you:
YLT: John 9:38 and he said,`I believe, sir,' and bowed before him.“
GNT: "38 “I believe, Lord!” the man said, and knelt down before Jesus. "
GWT: " 38 The man bowed in front of Jesus and said,“I believe, Lord.”
Douay Rheimes: "38 And he said: I believe, Lord. And falling down, he adored him."
Darby: " 38 And he said, I believe, Lord: and he did him homage."
We do not see the disciples or anyone worshipping Jesus as one worships God and prays to God. We only see Jesus praying to God but we do not see the disciples praying to God and also, we do not see them praying to Jesus.
We need to ask skeptic about what BJ's family was doing outside waiting for him to come home when they thought he was nuts or tipsy!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Maat.
They refer to suffering Jesus but not the suffering servant!
When we say Jesus may have been the servant of God they get angry!
Also, have you seen my posts about the Popes who resigned or were forced to resign?
One was into Pagan worship.
Another Pope was SELLING Papacy and Offices.
What is this holy or evil spirit doing to them? lol
rabbee: as if suffering the causes of a fake name, are not enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Aug 9 Kathwynn 11
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Aug 4 Emma 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••