Who Is Allah?

There are 20 comments on the Aug 24, 2007, The Brussels Journal story titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163157 Feb 12, 2013
i do not care if i am, The Only One here in TheTorah Happening again. you can all remain as nobody here in TheTorah all you want. but it shall cost all of you, your souls here in TheTorah thrice again.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163158 Feb 12, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: as if suffering the causes of a fake name, are not enough.
To me "name" by itself is not the main issue but if the original "meaning" is changed by using inappropriate words then you have a point.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#163159 Feb 12, 2013
HughBe wrote:
watch. It is about Jamaican accent and lifestyle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pZ1Rz44B4wYXX
This too

Jamaica - The Most Homophobic Place on Earth?

Time Magazine

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163160 Feb 12, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: two or more evil and wicked texts, declaring all the others evil and wicked. is worth what, to you?
Life rabbee!
It is not the dead who praise the Lord, nor those who go down into silence.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163161 Feb 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
This too
Jamaica - The Most Homophobic Place on Earth?
Time Magazine
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599...
Seems the RCC's stance on homosexuality may be put to the test when the Ex & New Popes share the same quarters!

It seems Pope Benedict XVI will later move to the Apostolic Palace of Castel Gandolfo, the pope’s summer residence- in the resort town on Lake Albano near Rome.

Afterward, he’ll MOVE to a MONASTRY of NUNS in the Vatican.(At the moment, he’s waiting on renovation work at the monastery to be completed.)

Why the MONASTRY of NUNS? He has a LOT of CATCHING UP to do?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163162 Feb 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Life rabbee!
It is not the dead who praise the Lord, nor those who go down into silence.
Ahhhhhh....then why was BJ, your mangod preaching to the dead when he was supposed to be missing for a couple of days after the cruci-fiction?
Will your answer be..."you are ignorant of god, alex"?

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#163163 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am also beginning to think so.
I'm sure, it's a repetition of all the same old.
Even the slurs and getting the name wrong.
And WE were all tired of that before.

So they can just be ignored.
Unless some truly interesting insight pops up.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#163164 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems the RCC's stance on homosexuality may be put to the test when the Ex & New Popes share the same quarters!
It seems Pope Benedict XVI will later move to the Apostolic Palace of Castel Gandolfo, the pope’s summer residence- in the resort town on Lake Albano near Rome.
Afterward, he’ll MOVE to a MONASTRY of NUNS in the Vatican.(At the moment, he’s waiting on renovation work at the monastery to be completed.)
Why the MONASTRY of NUNS? He has a LOT of CATCHING UP to do?
Oh it would be normal.
They do all the washing, cooking, cleaning, householdchores.
And they sit in the library and smoke and drink and lord over it all.
Man can not be spiritual unless woman do the actual work.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163165 Feb 12, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it would be normal.
They do all the washing, cooking, cleaning, householdchores.
And they sit in the library and smoke and drink and lord over it all.
Man can not be spiritual unless woman do the actual work.
Woman= NUN= Woman

Should 1 Corinthians 14 say?:

33 For God is not a God of confusion but of peace.

As in all the churches of the saints,

34 the NUNS should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says.

35 If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their Popes at the MONASTRY of NUNS. For it is shameful for a NUN to speak in church.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163166 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity's history is indeed dark and filthy, Rabbee. Our is not dark and filthy.
Muslim history is filled with the blood of the innocent and shame.
John

Australia

#163167 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity's history is indeed dark and filthy, Rabbee. Our is not dark and filthy.
Bwahhahhahhahhahhahhah!!!!!!!! !
You are barking mad.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163168 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahhahhahhahhahhahhah!!!!!!!! !
You are barking mad.
Can you keep the noise down and chew that bone quietly?
Thanks.
John

Australia

#163169 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you, who could not understand what I wrote.
I wrote this:
"The gospel of John was written by many Johns while they were sitting in the John.
It is the most corrupted and the most forged gospel.
Had it only been written by John, it would not have the following absurdity in third person singular:
"Peter turned and saw that the disciple whom Jesus loved was following them.(This was the one who had leaned back against Jesus at the supper and had said,“Lord, who is going to betray you?”)
When Peter saw him, he asked,“Lord, what about him?”
Jesus answered,“If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.” Because of this, the rumor spread among the believers that this disciple would not die. But Jesus did not say that he would not die; he only said,“If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?”"
And the killer line, which shows many Johns wrote John:
"This is the disciple who testifies to these things and who wrote them down. We know that his testimony is true."
Don't believe in John's crap!"
If John had written John himself, he would have written in this manner:
"Peter turned and saw that I, the disciple whom Jesus loved was following them.(It was I who had leaned back against Jesus at the supper and I had said,“Lord, who is going to betray you?”)
When Peter saw me, he asked,“Lord, what about him?”
Jesus answered,“If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.” Because of this, the rumor spread among the believers that I would not die. But Jesus did not say that I would not die; he only said,“If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?”"
"It is I, John the disciple who testify to these things and I am the one, who wrote them down. I know that my testimony is true."
I am writing here in English, not in Swahili.
No, you don't understand that your ridiculous drivel actually indicates a high probability that John the Apostle is the author.

"Concerning the Apostles John and James the author shows a thoroughly characteristic reserve. He never mentions their names, although he gives those of most of the Apostles, and once only, and then quite incidentally, speaks of "the sons of Zebedee". On several occasions, when treating of incidents in which the Apostle John was concerned, he seems intentionally to avoid mentioning his name. He speaks of John the precursor nine times without giving him the title of "the Baptist", as the other Evangelists invariably do to distinguish him from the Apostle. All these indications point clearly to the conclusion that the Apostle John must have been the author of the Fourth Gospel."

You are so stupid.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163170 Feb 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslim history is filled with the blood of the innocent and shame.
lol........
Skeptic...do you have any memory left about the 2000 year persecution and murder of Jews in their millions by your loving "christians", who almost wiped them off planet earth for rejecting your mangod by accusing them of crimes "made up" by ignorant bible writers?

OR...will you say "you are ignorant of god, alex"
John

Australia

#163171 Feb 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
John, do you really know why you are a Christian?
I will tell you. Because you understand nothing.
No, I am a Christian rather than a muztard because I not a congenital idiot and because I object to the lying and murderous and paedophile habits of muztard filth like you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163172 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am a Christian rather than a muztard because I not a congenital idiot and because I object to the lying and murderous and paedophile habits of muztard filth like you.
Care to comment on this Pluto?
http://www.bible.ca/b-kjv-only.htm#proof

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#163173 Feb 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslim history is filled with the blood of the innocent and shame.
No!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163174 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhh....then why was BJ, your mangod preaching to the dead when he was supposed to be missing for a couple of days after the cruci-fiction?
Will your answer be..."you are ignorant of god, alex"?
Jesus fulfilled the prophecy of Isiah.
Isaiah 24:21-22 "And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth. And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited."

The gospel was preached even to the dead. The descent into hell brings the Gospel message of salvation to complete fulfilment. This is the last phase of Jesus' messianic mission, a phase which is condensed in time but vast in its real significance: the spread of Christ's redemptive work to all men of all times and all places, for all who are saved have been made sharers in the redemption.
John

Australia

#163175 Feb 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to comment on this Pluto?
http://www.bible.ca/b-kjv-only.htm#proof
Sure wog, it's bullshit.
Would you care to comment on the mad mo the subhuman raping murdering paedophile filth???
Would you also care to comment on why a muztard like you is living as a parasite among Christians in England???
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163176 Feb 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus fulfilled the prophecy of Isiah.
Isaiah 24:21-22 "And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth. And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited."
The gospel was preached even to the dead. The descent into hell brings the Gospel message of salvation to complete fulfilment. This is the last phase of Jesus' messianic mission, a phase which is condensed in time but vast in its real significance: the spread of Christ's redemptive work to all men of all times and all places, for all who are saved have been made sharers in the redemption.
This may come as a surprise!
Isaiah knew nothing about your BJ and it has nothing to do with BJ!

Isaiah could well have been talking about you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 4 hr James 14,604
Coincidence or some kind of sign? 11 hr ChristySoy 1
No, Easter does NOT have pagan origins Apr 3 Skeptical 1
News Iowa woman to make history with nation's first ... Apr 1 cindy mccurry 1
Great News for Pagans (Feb '07) Mar '15 Gary Coaldigger 278
News In far-flung US territories, gay marriage hasn'... Mar '15 Belle Sexton 2
News Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb '15 Hammer 4
More from around the web