Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 230179 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#163079 Feb 11, 2013
Yep sceptic.
Not now man.

I can't take any more ignorance from you.
Mercy. How much?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163080 Feb 11, 2013
MAAT wrote:
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>>>*Expressin g truth where truth is not wanted by someone can be offensive to some people.
Being truthful or expressing ones opinion to your neighbor does not mean you lack love for them.<<<<<
Abhorring rape, robbery, and murder does not make a person a hateful person.
Evil deeds are despicable and evil, and should be abhorred by every one.
MAAT:*That's called deluded. We al know flaming when we see and read it.
You just stop it then and there.
If bashing is called truth, then prejudice has won the day.
That's what i mean by staying on topic. A poster rants and flames and you assert this is love, an encourage it. Call whatever he rants truth.
Well we conclude that you are clueless about nettiquette and you have been wrong so often today that you frankly have no claim caling people names or giving them predicates. You've shown yourselve to be an idiot prick.
Whatever else you added is totally irrelevant.
You can't win the debate by forever running.
Who is "We" Maat?
Are you possessed with multiple personalities?
It appears to me you are in conflict with your self.
It is laughable to see that you don't seem to realize its your own remarks in your own posting that I am responding too.
Blaming others Maat for the nagitive response you receive in return is a symptom of narcissism.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#163081 Feb 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
@ HughBe
Has the swelling of the thumb gone done, HughBe? Hope the pain is gone.
Have a nice weekend.
Greetings, BMZ.

The pain is gone. The swelling is almost gone and there is literally a BLACK ring around the thumbnail.

Thanks for the expression of goodwill.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#163082 Feb 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
this shall be the last post to you for a while as you are going on my ignore list
but I wanted to make 2 points
1. Nothing I just said contradicts what you just posted.
2. Its moot because whatever I say you are going to argue - which is why I choose NOT to bother to respond to you. If you recollect, I told you earlier that I was responding to you in good faith that you would be interested in the topic. I was not interested in the latest version of Hughbe arguing against the world
Have a nice career here.
Dont bother to respond
Frijoles---Dont bother to respond

HughBe--- dear, I have long passed the days when I take instructions from others.

Once again.

Study what follows and LEARN what halakhah is.

"The root of the Hebrew term used to refer to Jewish LAW, halakhah, means "go" or "walk." Halakhah, then, is the "way" a Jew is DIRECTED to behave in EVERY aspect of life, encompassing civil, criminal, and religious LAW. "

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/practices/Rit ...

Remind me of the BS that you spoke.

Read about YOUR FICTION/midrash.(or what YOU call fiction)

"Midrash is an interpretive act, seeking the answers to religious questions (both practical and theological) by plumbing the meaning of the words of the Torah."
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/texts/Rabbini ...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#163083 Feb 11, 2013
Frijoles, the Judahite---midrash is stories and homilies - much of it acknowledged as FICTION,

My Jewish Learning--"Midrash is an interpretive act, seeking the answers to religious questions (both practical and theological) by plumbing the meaning of the words of the Torah."

God

Hurricane, WV

#163084 Feb 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
PERFECTION:
Perfection means manifesting the whole of the absolute in the manifestation and that would involve complete mastery over the whole universe and beyond to its underlying mechanisms. It progresses in stages as each emergence brings in newer and higher faculties, phenomena and laws.
Yes, the world is imperfect till now as the evolution of the terrestrial consciousness has not been able to progress faster and arrive at a stage where the more harmonious ranges of consciousness and their concomitant energies can manifest and radically alter the material and human conditions - though, of course, there has been some progress in the material and human conditions over the ages due to minuscule emergences in the earth nature but it is far from satisfactory.
Altering the terrestrial and human condition can be done on the individual, collective and material scales. I have seen it happening in a few advanced individuals who're great yogis and have experienced a bit of this radical change in the planes and parts of my own being and in my immediate surroundings since when the higher force stations itself in the being of an individual it radiates outward and affects one's immediate surroundings as well.
To bring in the degree of perfection I speak of involving the complete supramentalization of nature, most of the human population will have to disappear as they're not fit enough in being, outlook or reflexes to endure the tremendous power of the manifest supramental principle.
Anyway, I am no longer involved in the radical supramental yoga due to unbearable suffering involving the worst kind of attacks on a continuous basis. This supramental yoga has entered the earth consciousness for the first time in the whole of the earth's history since say 50 to 60 years that it has now been in covert operation up to a certain degree but the difficulties are toooooo great and require a more than Herculean effort on the part of the pioneers of this unique yoga to push forward the supramental emergence in the earth consciousness.
Before the scope, outcome and faculties of the supramental yoga, religions, the old religious teachings, the prophets of their past, the rituals, the sciences of the past and present pale into almost nothing as there is no comparison between them in any way. The two are as different as chalk is to cheese.
http://nrl.northumbria.ac.uk/5 734/

Chalk and Cheese: A comparison of England and Scotland’s emerging approaches to regeneration

Abstract

To suggest that the Department for Communities and Local Government’s (DCLG’s) publication Regeneration to Enable Growth: What Government Is Doing in Support of Community-Led Regeneration,1 issued in early 2011, was a disappointment to many is something of an understatement. Consequently, the House of Commons Communities and Local Government (CLG) Select Committee’s verdict on the Coalition Government’s regeneration strategy for England was keenly awaited by commentators and practitioners alike. Regeneration, the CLG Select Committee’s report published on 3 November 2011, certainly did not pull any punches, focusing in particular on the Government’s ‘different approach’ to regeneration and its likely effectiveness.

This article reviews the current condition of regeneration policy in England – set against the views of the Select Committee and those submitting evidence to it and the Government’s response to its findings, and in comparison with the Scottish Government’s new regeneration strategy, set out in Achieving a Sustainable Future3 – and considers whether it is fit for purpose.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#163085 Feb 11, 2013
Paul wrote:

The Catholic Church does not require anyone to tug their 'Little Bibles' under their arms. You've been misinformed if you've believe that. Protestants have elevated the bible to a place it does not belong with the heresy Sola Scriptura. With a proper understanding of the Holy Bible, muslim arguements against it are all moot.

2. islam is based on the koran as if it was given by God, but in reality it is the word of an uneducated 7th century war lord who said some spirit gave him a message from something called allah. The original dictation is lost and contained satanic verses. This book can not be from God.

And we are suppose to take the word of an uneducated 7th century war lord who never talked to God but some spirit? No thank you. muslims claim the Gospels can't be believed because they were written a few years after Jesus Ascended into heaven and yet they believe in a book written over 600 years after Jesus by someone that never even talked to God, but to some spirit.
Ans.

1. Have you seen any priest or preacher that does not have his "little Bible" tugged under his / her arms? I have never seen any priest or preacher quoting from Bible with his memory, except for some "well known passages".

2. Quran is God's revelation, because it challenges the whole wolrd to bring another book like it and no one has come forward so far.

3. Allah is the same Semitic name for God which Jesus called as Eli, Eli and which is El in Hebrew. They sound like same.

4. I have no problem in believing the words of gospels, provided we know who wrote and edited them and the person says that he heard Jesus say like this and this.

At present these Gospels are like anonymous books which no one really knows who wrote them.

Would just your "belief" turn them into word of God?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#163086 Feb 11, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-50, God His Attributes

…Then Jesus said:'As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, the universe before God is small as a grain of sand, and God is as many times greater [than it] as it would take grains of sand to fill all the heavens and paradise, and more. Now consider you if God has any proportion with man, who is a little piece of clay that stands upon the earth. Beware, then, that you take the sense and not the bare words, if you wish to have eternal life.' The disciples answered:'God alone can know himself, and truly it is as said Isaiah the prophet: "He is hidden from human senses."

Jesus answered:'So is it true; wherefore, when we are in paradise we shall know God, as here one knows the sea from a drop of salt water. Returning to my discourse, I tell you that for sin alone one ought to weep, because by sinning man forsakes his Creator. But how shall he weep who attends at reveling and feasts? He will weep even as ice will give fire! You needs must turn reveling into fasts if you will have lordship over your senses, because even so has our God lordship.…

Chapter 106 On Life and death

When he had finished the prayer of dawn, Jesus sat down under a palm tree, and thither his disciples drew near to him. Then Jesus said:'As God lives, in whose presence stands my soul, many are deceived concerning our life. For so closely are the soul and the sense joined together, that the more part of men affirm the soul and the sense to be one and the same thing, dividing it by operation and not by essence, calling it the sensitive, vegetative, and intellectual soul.

But truly I say to you, the soul is one, which thinks and lives. O foolish ones, where will they find the intellectual soul without life? Assuredly, never. But life without senses will readily be found, as is seen in the unconscious when the sense leaves him.'

Thaddaeus answered: "O master, when the sense leaves the life, a man does not have life."

Jesus answered: "This is not true, because man is deprived of life when the soul departs; because the soul returns not any more to the body, save by miracle. But sense departs by reason of fear that it receives, or by reason of great sorrow that the soul has. For the sense has God created for pleasure, and by that alone it lives, even as the body lives by food and the soul lives by knowledge and love.

This sense is now rebellious against the soul, through indignation that it has at being deprived of the pleasure of paradise through sin. Wherefore there is the greatest need to nourish it with spiritual pleasure for him who wills not that it should live of carnal pleasure. Understand you?..

Note: Search existing Gospels to find such teachings- MUQ

(Abridged)
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#163087 Feb 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant Alex!
Jesus Himself stated:
John 8:24
New International Version (©1984)
I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am [the one I claim to be], you will indeed die in your sins."
Jesus claimed that he is the Son of God.
John 9:35-38
New International Version (NIV)
35 Jesus heard that they had thrown him out, and when he found him, he said,“Do you believe in the Son of Man?”
36 “Who is he, sir?” the man asked.“Tell me so that I may believe in him.”
37 Jesus said,“You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you.”
38 Then the man said,“Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped him.
You are filled with spiritual blindness Alex.
About the "I am he":

The above just tells us that Jesus convinced the man that he was the 'son of man' or the man, who had helped him. That is all there is to it in above passage.

Everyone was a 'son of man' back then. The term simply meant man.

Jesus had not said to him, "I am God".
bmz

Singapore

#163088 Feb 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant Alex!
Jesus Himself stated:
John 8:24
New International Version (©1984)
I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am [the one I claim to be], you will indeed die in your sins."
Jesus claimed that he is the Son of God.
John 9:35-38
On the "I am he" series of claims:

" 25 “Who are you?” they asked.

“Just what I have been telling you from the beginning,” Jesus replied. 26 “I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is trustworthy, and what I have heard from him I tell the world.”

27 They did not understand that he was telling them about his Father. 28 So Jesus said,“When you have lifted up[a] the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me. 29 The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him.” 30 Even as he spoke, many believed in him."

The question in above: "“Who are you?”

The answer:“Just what I have been telling you from the beginning,” Jesus replied."

Now, please show us where and when did Jesus tell the Jews who he was, besides just telling them "I am he"?

I am he what?

The good thing in the above passage is that he confirmed that he was not HE, the God Almighty or the Father.

What about that "I am he", which he told the Samaritan woman at the well?

That is the only place far off from Jerusalem, where he hinted that he was the messiah by saying "I am he".

The problem was that he never told them openly that he was the messiah they were waiting for. And that was his mistake.
bmz

Singapore

#163089 Feb 11, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible was written in hebrew and greek.Then I would suggest that go and learn hebrew and greek.If you dont know the word meaning.
Thanks for the note.

Location hidden

#163090 Feb 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
About the "I am he":
The above just tells us that Jesus convinced the man that he was the 'son of man' or the man, who had helped him. That is all there is to it in above passage.
Everyone was a 'son of man' back then. The term simply meant man.
Jesus had not said to him, "I am God".
Your concept of God is based on a saying "God is One".
And it ends there.

All the attributes to God in Islam are from the pluralistic view of God in the Holy Bible.

Just as the Jews cannot explain God in the Jewish Scriptures, Muslims cannot explain God in the Quran.
Yet both the Jews and Muslims speak of God as having a human character, the same as Christians.
(Those characteristics that belong to God and God alone)
(1) Independent (self-existent): Psalm 115:3, John 5:26; Romans 11:35-36
(2) Infinite: Psalm 90:1-2, Psalm 33:11; 93:2; 145:13; Hebrews 1:8-12;
(3) Eternal: Genesis 21:33; Nehemiah 9:5-6; John 8:58; Revelation 1:8
(4) Incomprehensible (beyond human understanding): Job 36:26; Isaiah 40:18-26; Matthew 11:27;
Romans 11:33-34
(5) Supreme (pre-eminent): Colossians 1:15-19; Exodus 15:1, 11, 18; Revelation 19:11-16
(6) Sovereign: Isaiah 46:10; Psalm 135:6; Daniel 4:35; Ephesians 1:11
(7) Transcendent (above and beyond man): Job 37:23; Exodus 33:20-23; Psalm 104:1-4; Isaiah
40:21-26; 1 Timothy 6:15-16
(8) The One and Only God: 1 Corinthians 8:6; Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:21-22; 1 Timothy 2:5
(9) Majestic: Exodus 15:6, 7, 11; Job 37:22; Psalm 8:1, 9; Jude 25
(10) Present everywhere: Jeremiah 23:23-24; 2 Chronicles: 2:6; Psalm 139:7-16; Acts 17:27-28
(11) All-knowing: 1 Kings 8:39; Psalm 139:1-6; Proverbs 3:19-20; 1 Corinthians 2:10
(12) All-powerful: Genesis 18:14, 1 Samuel 2:6-7; Psalm 18:13-15; Revelation 19:6
(13) Unchanging: Psalm 102:27; Malachi 3:6; James 1:17; Hebrews 13:8
(Those characteristics that God shares with man to some extent)
(1) Holiness: Psalm 77:13; Isaiah 6:3, 57:15; 1 Peter 1:15-16; Revelation 4:8
(2) Wisdom: Isaiah 28:29; Jeremiah 10:12; 1 Corinthians 1:30; Colossians 2:2-3
(3) Truthfulness: John 3:33; Numbers 23:19; Isaiah 45:19; John 14:6
(4) Love: Psalm 33:5, 18, 22; Exodus 15:13; Psalm 13:5-6, 89:2; Romans 8:38-39; Ephesians
3:17-19
(5) Goodness: 2 Chronicles 7:3; Genesis 1:31; Psalm 119:68, 145:9; Mark 10:18
(6) Faithfulness: Deuteronomy 7:9; Psalm 33:4, 100:5; 1 Corinthians 1:9; 1 Thessalonians 5:24
(7) Mercy: 2 Samuel 24:14; Nehemiah 9:31; Daniel 9:9; Luke 1:50-54
(8) Kindness: 2 Samuel 22:51; Isaiah 54:8; Jeremiah 9:24; Romans 11:22
(9) Patience (longsuffering): 1 Timothy 1:16; Nehemiah 9:30; Romans 3:25; 2 Peter 3:15
(10) Justice: Deuteronomy 32:4; Job 37:23; Psalm 99:4; Luke 18:7-8
(11) Righteousness: Isaiah 51:6; Psalm 89:14; Jeremiah 23:5-6; 1 Corinthians 1:30
(12) Wrath: Psalm 7:11; Deuteronomy 29:28; Isaiah 13:13; Romans 1:18, 5:9, 9:22; Revelation
19:1
(13) Jealousy: Exodus 34:14; Deuteronomy 4:24; Nahum 1:2; Zechariah 8:2; 2 Corinthians
11:2
(14) Grace: Nehemiah 9:17; Exodus 34:6-7; Isaiah 26:10; 2 Timothy 1:9; Titus 3:5-7

Man consist of
these 3 things.
body-soul-spirit.
Yet man is one person.

The Bible teaches Christians
God is One Spirit
Yet God expresses that He
is:
Father,Son, and Holy Spirit.
Through out all of Scripture God acts out his relation with man in that manner.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#163091 Feb 11, 2013
watch. It is about Jamaican accent and lifestyle.

bmz

Singapore

#163092 Feb 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I had to cut your post short yo get in my reply.
There are key verses that expose the true meaning of the text.
The parents believed Jesus was the Messiah.
38 And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.
That the 'parents' believed he was the messiah, is incorrect. Even his so-called brothers did not believe him and told him to go and show miracles elsewhere.

Please read other translations to educate yourself and listen to Seriously's advice.

Some great tips for you:

YLT: John 9:38 and he said,`I believe, sir,' and bowed before him.“

GNT: "38 “I believe, Lord!” the man said, and knelt down before Jesus. "

GWT: " 38 The man bowed in front of Jesus and said,“I believe, Lord.”

Douay Rheimes: "38 And he said: I believe, Lord. And falling down, he adored him."

Darby: " 38 And he said, I believe, Lord: and he did him homage."

We do not see the disciples or anyone worshipping Jesus as one worships God and prays to God. We only see Jesus praying to God but we do not see the disciples praying to God and also, we do not see them praying to Jesus.
bmz

Singapore

#163093 Feb 11, 2013
MAAT wrote:
The KJV is not reliable.
By now they have a New KJV out.
Prince james put his stamp on the KJV.
It's just about the worst choice.
I agree with your assessment.

I am now into Wycliffe:

" CAP 1

1 In the bigynnyng was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word.

2 This was in the bigynnyng at God.

3 Alle thingis weren maad bi hym, and withouten hym was maad no thing, that thing that was maad.

4 In hym was lijf, and the lijf was the liyt of men; and the liyt schyneth in derknessis,
5 and derknessis comprehendiden not it."

Wycliffe shows it was truly all about God. No "the Word" in Wycliffe's 14th Century English translation.
bmz

Singapore

#163094 Feb 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
In many Shamma's posts I see Skeptic's expressions.
Yes, I am also beginning to think so.

Location hidden

#163095 Feb 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
On the "I am he" series of claims:
" 25 “Who are you?” they asked.
“Just what I have been telling you from the beginning,” Jesus replied. 26 “I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is trustworthy, and what I have heard from him I tell the world.”
27 They did not understand that he was telling them about his Father. 28 So Jesus said,“When you have lifted up[a] the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me. 29 The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him.” 30 Even as he spoke, many believed in him."
The question in above: "“Who are you?”
The answer:“Just what I have been telling you from the beginning,” Jesus replied."
Now, please show us where and when did Jesus tell the Jews who he was, besides just telling them "I am he"?
I am he what?
The good thing in the above passage is that he confirmed that he was not HE, the God Almighty or the Father.
What about that "I am he", which he told the Samaritan woman at the well?
That is the only place far off from Jerusalem, where he hinted that he was the messiah by saying "I am he".
The problem was that he never told them openly that he was the messiah they were waiting for. And that was his mistake.
Jesus is the God-Man:
Both fully God and Fully Man.

Since you cannot see Jesus as the God Man, you cannot see Jesus as God at all in Scripture.

Yet Gods truth is right there in front of your eyes in the Scriptures.

Jesus is the most important person who has ever lived since he is the savior, God in human flesh. He is not half God and half man. He is fully divine and fully man. In other words, Jesus has two distinct natures: divine and human. Jesus is the Word who was God and was with God and was made flesh,(John 1:1,14). This means that in the single person of Jesus is both a human and divine nature, God and man. The divine nature was not changed when the Word became flesh (John 1:1,14). Instead, the Word was joined with humanity (Col. 2:9). Jesus' divine nature was not altered. Also, Jesus is not merely a man who "had God within Him" nor is he a man who "manifested the God principle." He is God in flesh, second person of the Trinity. "The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word," (Heb. 1:3). Jesus' two natures are not "mixed together," (Eutychianism) nor are they combined into a new God-man nature (Monophysitism). They are separate yet act as a unit in the one person of Jesus. This is called the Hypostatic Union.
bmz

Singapore

#163096 Feb 11, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings, BMZ.
The pain is gone. The swelling is almost gone and there is literally a BLACK ring around the thumbnail.
Thanks for the expression of goodwill.
Glad to hear that, HughBe. You are welcome.
bmz

Singapore

#163097 Feb 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your concept of God is based on a saying "God is One".
And it ends there.

All the attributes to God in Islam are from the pluralistic view of God in the Holy Bible.

Just as the Jews cannot explain God in the Jewish Scriptures, Muslims cannot explain God in the Quran.

Yet both the Jews and Muslims speak of God as having a human character, the same as Christians.
You have got it all wrong!!!

Our concept is based on:

There is only one LORD God Almighty, whom we call Allah in Arabic.

"God is one", has simply been deliberately chosen by Christianity to show a bunch of three Gods.

That one is used to show "oneness of God", which is another absurdity. The Church coined many words and oneness is the most absurd among them.

The Jews and the Muslims do not attribute a human character to God. Christians do that. So, please correct yourself.

There is no pluralistic view of God in Islam. Qur'aan condemns and refutes TRINITY openly, so how can we have pluralistic view?

It is a well-known fact that Christians cannot and can never explain their "plural" Triune God.

Will you go to a store an ask for "Oneness apple" or ask for "one apple"?

Location hidden

#163098 Feb 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That the 'parents' believed he was the messiah, is incorrect. Even his so-called brothers did not believe him and told him to go and show miracles elsewhere.
Please read other translations to educate yourself and listen to Seriously's advice.
Some great tips for you:
YLT: John 9:38 and he said,`I believe, sir,' and bowed before him.“
GNT: "38 “I believe, Lord!” the man said, and knelt down before Jesus. "
GWT: " 38 The man bowed in front of Jesus and said,“I believe, Lord.”
Douay Rheimes: "38 And he said: I believe, Lord. And falling down, he adored him."
Darby: " 38 And he said, I believe, Lord: and he did him homage."
We do not see the disciples or anyone worshipping Jesus as one worships God and prays to God. We only see Jesus praying to God but we do not see the disciples praying to God and also, we do not see them praying to Jesus.
adored past participle, past tense of a·dore (Verb)

Verb
1.Love and respect (someone) deeply.
2.Worship; venerate.

You are a parrot.
You repeat scripture without understanding it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doris w/ Spells4free Tue Redd 1
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Aug 24 Amused 44
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Aug 22 Thinking 14,711
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 19 Dude 12
News Nigeria: Religion, morality and politics Aug 12 jinxi 1
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul '15 skylar 108
Shadows and sounds Jul '15 Dizy 1
More from around the web