Who Is Allah?

There are 20 comments on the Aug 24, 2007, The Brussels Journal story titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#162995 Feb 11, 2013
EVOLUTION OF MATTER OR OF CONSCIOUSNESS?

Evolution means the successive emergences in matter of the involved grades of consciousness with each gradation engineering its unique material form. To imagine that sentience emerged from insentient chemicals and that life-forms of superior information content evolved from life-forms of inferior information content is outrageously paradoxical and a shocking assault on the human intelligence.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#162996 Feb 11, 2013

To imagine that sentience emerged from insentient chemicals and that life-forms of superior information content evolved from life-forms of inferior information content ARE outrageously paradoxical and shocking assaults on the human intelligence.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162997 Feb 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Normally, the Pope does not get anything but death. That is his reward and he goes back home to reside with his Lord.
A few resigned and a few were deposed but received nothing.
If the Pope knows FOR SURE he goes back "home" to reside with his Lord after his "death" why does he go around in BULLET PROOF Popemobiles??? Surely he ought to make sure he goes as soon as possbile to sit on the right hand side of the right hand?

(I thought Popes conquered death & grabbed eternal life by accepting BJ's willing & "unconditional" sacrifice!)...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#162998 Feb 11, 2013
EVOLUTION is an act of VOLITION of the inherent consciousness in a system as it emerges from a state of involution with the materialization of its concomitant energy content.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#162999 Feb 11, 2013
The words "pure" and "impure" as applied to sentient entities are misnomers since being is a mixture of many states or gradations of existence. The parts and planes of a sentient entity can exist in either of the two states - "balance" or "imbalance".
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#163000 Feb 11, 2013
PERFECT BALANCE among the various parts and planes of being means perfect immunity from wear and tear and decomposition with the result being physical immortality. The stupendous feat of attaining to a state of perfect balance cannot be executed via the ordinary consciousness.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#163001 Feb 11, 2013
MONEY is not a hollow convention; it carries with it a universal consciousness-force (of garnering material resources) that manifests in those who can efficiently galvanize their faculties and adjust these with the environment to yield the best results (within their innate capacity) in terms of material or financial gains. Dishonest means of earning money involve perverse universal mechanisms at work.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#163002 Feb 11, 2013
EXALTED HUMAN ACTIVITY involves making serious, passionate and sustained attempts at moving into the next plane of consciousness and manifesting that in matter to refine its workings. Oh! enough of unregenerate matter and enough of moving in mindless circles around the same set of puerile and evanescent material goals.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#163003 Feb 11, 2013
Material poverty is a result of inefficient genes.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#163004 Feb 11, 2013
SUPERIOR GENES result in great physical beauty, ease in earning money, sound health, respect for life and nature, recognition of the law of unity in variety, mental sharpness, stable emotions, refined taste, healthy habits and capacity for mysticism.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163005 Feb 11, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think lying proves anything. Where do you come up with this nonesense? Only a self deluded person would make such statements.
So true....
Do you think lying proves anything. Where do you come up with your nonesense? Only a self deluded person would make such statements.

Now...

Explain PRECISELY how YOU expect to have eternal life by believing in BJ's "sacrifice" while us "sinners" who don't believe in YOUR Church and in BJ's "sacrifice" would "die"!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163006 Feb 11, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
So true....
Do you think lying proves anything. Where do you come up with your nonesense? Only a self deluded person would make such statements.
Now...
Explain PRECISELY how YOU expect to have eternal life by believing in BJ's "sacrifice" while us "sinners" who don't beli eve in YOUR Church and in BJ's "sacrifice" would "die"!
Those who believe in Jesus shall have eternal life. When you are baptized you become a new creation in Christ, you are born again of the water and the Spirit, you become partakers in the life of God through grace, you become adopted children of God, and heirs to the Kingdom of Heaven.

You who blaspheme against the Holy Spirit shall be cast into the lake of fire, the second death!
uhuh

Spain

#163007 Feb 11, 2013
the christian equivalent of bar mitzvah is the sacrament of "confirmation", one of the seven sacraments/mysteria, for the child to receive The Spirit
watch out for (demonic) tongues of fire though
under afflatus Spiritus!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#163008 Feb 11, 2013
uhuh wrote:
the christian equivalent of bar mitzvah is the sacrament of "confirmation", one of the seven sacraments/mysteria, for the child to receive The Spirit
under afflatus Spiritus!
Do they get fountain pens too?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163009 Feb 11, 2013
uhuh wrote:
under afflatus Spiritus!
lol...
A gold cross?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163010 Feb 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they get fountain pens too?
lol... that dispenses living water...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163011 Feb 11, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who believe in Jesus shall have eternal life. When you are baptized you become a new creation in Christ, you are born again of the water and the Spirit, you become partakers in the life of God through grace, you become adopted children of God, and heirs to the Kingdom of Heaven.
You who blaspheme against the Holy Spirit shall be cast into the lake of fire, the second death!
This is VERY interesting!

I used to sell this idea but NEVER charged for it

BUT..your God's Pope GREGORY VI (1045-46) filled with holy Spirit was DEPOSED by Henry III FOR SIMONY (SELLING CHURCH PARDONS AND OFFICES)!!

You Holy Church had Pagan leaning thanks to Holy Ghost filled Pope Marcellinus (296-304) who abdicated or was deposed after complying with Roman Emperor Diocletian's order to OFFER SACRIFICE to PAGAN GODS!!!! Did the Satanic H/Ghost give him the "right" advice?!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163012 Feb 11, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making some weird claims Paul WV.
I asked for PROOF but you are unable to provide ANY besides talking about BVM who gave birth to Jesus.
She should have a special place as the woman who obeyed GOD and carried the Child.

I asked you to explain PRECISELY how YOU expected to have eternal life by believing in BJ's "sacrifice" while us "sinners" who don't beli eve in YOUR Church and in BJ's "sacrifice" would "die"!

Surely Paul what you say here is based on BLIND FAITH without an ounce of Proof!

1a. You say:
- Those who believe in Jesus shall have eternal life.

1b. I say:
- There are many who are suppposed to believe in your Jesus including many Popes but there is NO proof whatsoever that they have eternal life!
THIS IS BLIND FAITH.

2a. You say:
-When you are baptized you become a new creation in Christ, you are born again of the water and the Spirit, you become partakers in the life of God through grace, you become adopted children of God, and heirs to the Kingdom of Heaven.

2b. I say:

- "a new creation in Christ"? What happens? This is again BLIND FAITH.

- "born again"? What on earth is that supposed to mean. Any person can claim this!! There is NO proof yet again!

- "Heirs to the Kingdom of Heaven"?
Not a single person can vouch for this!!
This is BLIND FAITH with NO proof whatsoever.

3a. You say:
-You who blaspheme against the Holy Spirit shall be cast into the lake of fire, the second death!

3b. I say:
- You who blaspheme against GOD shall be cast into that lake of fire.
You HAVE to be ALIVE in that fire to feel ALL the PAIN for lying about God and for worshipping NAKED PAGAN SATAN WHO IS BLEEDING FROM A POLE BEGGING YOU TO EAT HIS FLESH AND DRINK HIS FRESH BLOOD.

YOU ARE THE BLASPHEMER FOR WORSHIPPING A MAN AS YOUR GOD.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163014 Feb 11, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is VERY interesting!
I used to sell this idea but NEVER charged for it
BUT..your God's Pope GREGORY VI (1045-46) filled with holy Spirit was DEPOSED by Henry III FOR SIMONY (SELLING CHURCH PARDONS AND OFFICES)!!
You Holy Church had Pagan leaning thanks to Holy Ghost filled Pope Marcellinus (296-304) who abdicated or was deposed after complying with Roman Emperor Diocletian's order to OFFER SACRIFICE to PAGAN GODS!!!! Did the Satanic H/Ghost give him the "right" advice?!
You are ignorant Alex!
The Holy Catholic Church was Founded by the truth of God here on earth by Gods Son Jesus Christ, is attacked every day and every hour by Satan, and Satan's helpers, including Muslims who reject Gods Son Jesus Christ.
Peter an Apostle of Jesus was given the keys to the Church of God by Gods Son Jesus Christ.

International Standard Version (2012)
"I tell you that you are Peter, and it is on this rock that I will build my congregation, and the powers of hell will not conquer it".

So your attacking the Catholic Church in trying to discredit the truth of God is nothing new Alex.

God Himself is the protector of the Holy Catholic Church.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163015 Feb 11, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making some weird claims Paul WV.
I asked for PROOF but you are unable to provide ANY besides talking about BVM who gave birth to Jesus.
She should have a special place as the woman who obeyed GOD and carried the Child.
I asked you to explain PRECISELY how YOU expected to have eternal life by believing in BJ's "sacrifice" while us "sinners" who don't beli eve in YOUR Church and in BJ's "sacrifice" would "die"!
Surely Paul what you say here is based on BLIND FAITH without an ounce of Proof!
1a. You say:
- Those who believe in Jesus shall have eternal life.
1b. I say:
- There are many who are suppposed to believe in your Jesus including many Popes but there is NO proof whatsoever that they have eternal life!
THIS IS BLIND FAITH.
2a. You say:
-When you are baptized you become a new creation in Christ, you are born again of the water and the Spirit, you become partakers in the life of God through grace, you become adopted children of God, and heirs to the Kingdom of Heaven.
2b. I say:
- "a new creation in Christ"? What happens? This is again BLIND FAITH.
- "born again"? What on earth is that supposed to mean. Any person can claim this!! There is NO proof yet again!
- "Heirs to the Kingdom of Heaven"?
Not a single person can vouch for this!!
This is BLIND FAITH with NO proof whatsoever.
3a. You say:
-You who blaspheme against the Holy Spirit shall be cast into the lake of fire, the second death!
3b. I say:
- You who blaspheme against GOD shall be cast into that lake of fire.
You HAVE to be ALIVE in that fire to feel ALL the PAIN for lying about God and for worshipping NAKED PAGAN SATAN WHO IS BLEEDING FROM A POLE BEGGING YOU TO EAT HIS FLESH AND DRINK HIS FRESH BLOOD.
YOU ARE THE BLASPHEMER FOR WORSHIPPING A MAN AS YOUR GOD.
Let's see, you are a slave to an uneducated 7th century war lord and you are lecturing me on "BLIND FAITH with NO proof watsoever." One thing is for sure and that is you are self deluded along with all muslim leaders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coincidence or some kind of sign? 4 hr ChristySoy 1
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 11 hr EdmondWA 14,603
No, Easter does NOT have pagan origins Apr 3 Skeptical 1
News Iowa woman to make history with nation's first ... Apr 1 cindy mccurry 1
Great News for Pagans (Feb '07) Mar '15 Gary Coaldigger 278
News In far-flung US territories, gay marriage hasn'... Mar '15 Belle Sexton 2
News Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb '15 Hammer 4
More from around the web