Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 212,414

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#162696 Feb 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Continued:
So, are Allah and Yahweh just two different names for the same God, as President Bush suggested in his television interview? Absolutely not:

•Allah is distant and unknowable. The God of the Bible is close and personal.
•Allah does not love every person; Yahweh does.
•Allah did not, would not, and will not die for you, nor would he ever send anyone to do so. But the God of the Bible loves you so much He sent His one and only Son to die for you. And He stands ready to grant you everlasting life if you will receive Him by faith.
President Bush was an idiot! He does not believe that. He was just being diplomatic and hypocritical to appease Muslims.

The God of the Bible cannot love every one much. The fact is that he killed Jesus for no valid reason.

And we do not have anything from Jesus himself on the absurd statements made by men, who never sat in his company.

How can that God grant life to others, when he killed his own son?

Actually, it was Pilate and the Jewish hierarchy, who saved Jesus' life and sent him to live in hiding.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#162697 Feb 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very sorry that I upset your Dumb Highness! Calm down! Chill out!
Right now, I am busy with Shamma. This is the way discussions are carried out. Please pay attention, read and learn.
Upset? You guys entertain me with your delusions.

Is that the way discussions are carried out? Both of your gods are evil, and both of you just remember the parts when your god was suppossed to show some love, letting out the evil parts.

Since when two delusions make one truth?

bmz

Singapore

#162698 Feb 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing wrong with that saying.
Many Christians do say that, I for one say it.
We all are to humble our self before the Lord.
Yes, that is why we are always humble ourselves before the LORD Almighty but not to any other Lord.

So, why did you present it the wrong way?

Therefore, what is good for the Christian goose is also good for the Muslim gander!

bmz

Singapore

#162699 Feb 10, 2013
@ Colonna

Are you taking notes, Colonna?

bmz

Singapore

#162700 Feb 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Upset? You guys entertain me with your delusions.
Is that the way discussions are carried out? Both of your gods are evil, and both of you just remember the parts when your god was suppossed to show some love, letting out the evil parts.
Since when two delusions make one truth?
You showed too much nervousness in your post, which was a clear indication that you were upset, O' Evil one! lol!

Anyway, are you taking notes?

bmz

Singapore

#162701 Feb 10, 2013
coolboyshane wrote:
Allah is the one and only God. There's no partner, he is alone and most powerful. There's no partner for him and neither he need help from anything. He created everything in this universe and foolish people ascribe partners to Allah.
Indeed!

Thanks, Shane

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#162702 Feb 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed!
Thanks, Shane
Your welcome, this is the truth but most people understand not. I am proud Muslim.

Location hidden

#162703 Feb 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Who answer questions by making other questions is your benefit sucker.
Much in advance I posed 4 points to him, but he was literally unable to answer (as expected), then he made up questions in order to avoid the issues, and of course his questions have nothing to do with the previous arguments.
Although I did answer his silly questions, he keeps repeat them because he's unable to face my points.
But this is what you Muslims do, once you don't know answer you change the issue.
You moron Muslims always sing the same songs never answer and try to show other religions stuff, use your brain once. Why else you're blowing your miserable life for a cult you don't even truly believe in?
We Muslims has answers for every question because our Quran has answer for everything. Allah (swt) sent Quran as a guidance to mankind. Only people with belief can understand it and evil like you will mock about it.
Our Quran has never been changed unlike bible which is changing constantly. Bible was a revelation like Quran but some evils like you changed it.

Allah says in Quran

[2-79] Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: "This is from Allah" to traffic with it for a miserable price! Woe to them for what their hands do write and for the gain they make thereby.

Location hidden

#162704 Feb 10, 2013
coolboyshane wrote:
<quoted text>
We Muslims has answers for every question because our Quran has answer for everything. Allah (swt) sent Quran as a guidance to mankind. Only people with belief can understand it and evil like you will mock about it.
Our Quran has never been changed unlike bible which is changing constantly. Bible was a revelation like Quran but some evils like you changed it.
Allah says in Quran
[2-79] Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: "This is from Allah" to traffic with it for a miserable price! Woe to them for what their hands do write and for the gain they make thereby.
Muslims have no answer at all. They take for good what there is written in Quran without question it whether or not that book is saying the true.

If one tell you how do you know that is true, support that with evidence Muslims change the subject and attack other religions.

That's all I have seen you doing until now.

Location hidden

#162706 Feb 10, 2013
A true Muslim scholar will not contradict, if you have any question let me see if i can answer it.

I am science major with A in all areas, I do research based on science and Quran. I realized that Islam is true after studying that but you can see there are some scientist who will claim that there is no religion.

Location hidden

#162707 Feb 10, 2013
coolboyshane wrote:
A true Muslim scholar will not contradict, if you have any question let me see if i can answer it.
I am science major with A in all areas, I do research based on science and Quran. I realized that Islam is true after studying that but you can see there are some scientist who will claim that there is no religion.
In which areas you took A?

The Quran says Allah says 'be... and it is'. Can you explain me scientifically speaking how is it possible to create things out of nothing?
John

Brisbane, Australia

#162708 Feb 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, this love your enemies slogan by Jesus, is rubbish. Even turning the cheek advice attributed to Jesus, was also rubbish.
When Jesus was slapped, he did not turn the other cheek. Instead, he said, "Why did you strike me?"
Declare the war openly against Islam and the Muslims, if you and your leaders have the balls. Only then you will see how badly will you be fucked up!
After declaring war openly, start manufacturing more cycles for transportation and rear more horses, donkeys and mules to draw carriages. LMAO!
The US and the West is exhausted. Morale is down. Returning troops are all going under rehabilitation and psychological treatment. The ragheads and towelheads show no sign of sickness.
"Declare the war openly against Islam and the Muslims"???
What, the conquest of Afghanistan and Iraq and the driving of muztards from South Sudan and Mali isn't enough for you????
LOL.
"The US and the West is exhausted"???
We are not even mobilised you imbecile. LOL.
"Returning troops are all going under rehabilitation and psychological treatment"???
That is because Christians have souls.
The muztards show no sign of sickness???
The muztards display nothing but signs of spiritual sickness.
Iran next you fool.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#162709 Feb 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
President Bush was an idiot! He does not believe that. He was just being diplomatic and hypocritical to appease Muslims.
The God of the Bible cannot love every one much. The fact is that he killed Jesus for no valid reason.
And we do not have anything from Jesus himself on the absurd statements made by men, who never sat in his company.
How can that God grant life to others, when he killed his own son?
Actually, it was Pilate and the Jewish hierarchy, who saved Jesus' life and sent him to live in hiding.
It is obvious you lack understanding.
God in allowing Jesus to die on the cross condemned sin, while freeing a righteous repentant sinner from the pains of hell.

The bible says, the wages of sin is death.
Meaning for every sin you commit you are condemned to hell.

A sinner cannot redeem himself from the penalty of death with good deeds for his sin.

Why? Because God Himself placed the death penalty on sin.

The law is the law.
And Gods law must be respected, just as if you break the law in Singapore, you must pay the penalty. It does not matter how much you repent to the judge, you are going to be punished for your crime.

In Gods case He is our creator and He loves us, but He like the local law can not free you from your sin till the penalty is paid.
And the Only one that can pay the price for your sin is a sinless person.

God loved Jesus, yet God sacrificed Jesus for our sins, so that the repented sinner may have ever lasting life.

And God knowing that only a sinless human being could die for another human being, prepared a body for Jesus in the womb of Mary.
And God the Father rewarded the man person of Jesus by uniting the Spirit of His Son Jesus with the incarnate body of the human man.

In the womb of Mary the Spirit of Jesus took on human flesh.

Since Jesus paid the death penalty for sin, now a repented sinner can receive Gods grace of forgiveness.
If you believe in Jesus.
seriously

Wolverhampton, UK

#162710 Feb 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a great question and my answer is: Yes, Yahweh died fro all Christians and behold! Yahweh is dead! He died for post-Jesus Christians.
Who else did Yahweh die for before Jesus?
Praise be to none! Yahweh is dead! And the alleged Son is alive!
Yahweh/Jehovah has no beginning no end ! Jesus is Jehovah God's Son.
May Jehovah and Jesus have mercy on you...

Allah is Satan. Allah/Satan have a beginning.!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162711 Feb 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget the Catholic Church.
Your own Bible does not measure up to the Jewish Holy Scriptures.
You a heathen says that but the Catholic Church does not. The Catholic
Church gave us the Holy Bible through the Holy Spirit and it is only through the Holy Spirit can the Holy Bible be properly understood.
uhuh

Murcia, Spain

#162712 Feb 10, 2013
maybe the term minim for heretics is reserved for christians
the other term for heretics, apikorsim, is what the orthodox call the heterodox Jews in N America

Union of Orthodox Rabbis, "Reform and Conservative are Jews according to the Jewish Law, but their religion is not Judaism, having been falsely led by heretical leaders", UOR also excommunicated Reconstructionist founder

bmz

Singapore

#162713 Feb 10, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Yahweh/Jehovah has no beginning no end !
Great!

Thanks!

It means Yahweh/Jehovah does not exist. Thanks again.
uhuh

Murcia, Spain

#162714 Feb 10, 2013
these apikorsim heterodox Jews (incl. modern orthodox "who are going there") have no problem allowing consensual mala-male sodomy
they evade conventional halacha like the plague with their favorite excuses,
"I am not aware of any Jew who actually observe this halacha" or, "Out of context!" lol

Location hidden

#162715 Feb 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
In which areas you took A?
The Quran says Allah says 'be... and it is'. Can you explain me scientifically speaking how is it possible to create things out of nothing?
I got A in all pre medicine prerequisites.

To answer your question, Allah (God) says in Quran

[019:067] Does not man remember that WE created him before, when he was nothing ?

He says BEFORE when he was nothing which even a kid can understand. Before means when there was no human in this world and he created the first human Adam. He saying to be thankful to him. You read the translation carefully from the beginning of Quran so you will understand.

About BE and IT is.... Allah says in Quran

[3:47] "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allâh creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" - and it is

Before I come to this let me give few other verses to explain who is Allah (God)

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Say: He is Allah, the One!
Allah, the eternally Besought of all!
He begetteth not nor was begotten.
And there is none comparable unto Him.( surah al ikhlas)

He is God who created everything, He is not human, angel, Jesus (human), nothing can compare to him. You Dono how he created angels scientifically, you Dono how he created cells scientifically, you Dono how created protons neutrons and electrons scientifically, you Dono how he created the universe before Big Bang scientifically, he says in quran, there's nothing like him, he Dont sleep nor eat, he don't have family, he don't have start or end. God is divine and is a supreme leader of this universe. Whatever he wants, he can do it. Science, earth and everything he made for our knowledge. Do you have any idea how our soul looks like? But only he knows. Whatever hidden in this world he knows.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#162716 Feb 10, 2013
coolboyshane wrote:
Allah is the one and only God. There's no partner, he is alone and most powerful. There's no partner for him and neither he need help from anything. He created everything in this universe and foolish people ascribe partners to Allah.
You tell funny jokes.
The real God of the Bible says you sin you die you go to hell.
Because Gods law can not be violated.

You are ignorant.
If you break a Muslim law you pay the penalty of that law no matter how much you repent. There is no forgiveness from Allah.
No matter how many good deeds you do, Allah can not forgive you your sins.
Breaking Allah's law is no different. You sin, you die, you go to hell.

But the God of the Bible can forgive you, for Jesus paid the price for your sins.
You are ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb 19 Hammer 4
'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb 12 Joe W 9
A new guard for Asgard: Iceland building first ... Feb 3 freethinkradio do... 1
Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan '15 true fact 81
"Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Jan '15 Hillbilly 49
My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan '15 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Jan '15 You big dummy 20
More from around the web