Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
152,541 - 152,560 of 200,883 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Islam or surrender to a higher principle is one of the many attributes of the human consciousness. The others are sincerity, attachment, love, devotion, discrimination, equanimity and so on.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ishmael will always remain like a fish bone stuck between the dentures of your Church.
Actually, it does not matter much to me, if you deny Ishmael being in the Covenant with Issac. He was the 2nd person of the Greatest Covenant of Losing Foreskin. Issac did not even exist when that happened.
Now, what was the Covenant with Issac?
Was it as follows?
"My covenant with you is that I will give you a wild hairy one and another hairless." Was Jacob bald?
How does Jesus fit in this patch here?
Here St Paul words are prophetic for muslims today in how they try to lead us away from the true Gospel of Jesus as proclaimed by His saints/prophets of the NT.

Gal 4:
8 Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods. 9 But now that you know God—or rather are known by God—how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable forces[d]? Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again? 10 You are observing special days and months and seasons and years! 11 I fear for you, that somehow I have wasted my efforts on you.
17 Those people are zealous to win you over, but for no good. What they want is to alienate you from us, so that you may have zeal for them. 18 It is fine to be zealous, provided the purpose is good, and to be so always, not just when I am with you. 19 My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you, 20 how I wish I could be with you now and change my tone, because I am perplexed about you!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
He who obeyed Moses at that time Obeyed God.
He who obeyed Jesus at that time obeyed God.
We need a human guide to help us understand and follow the set of instructions.
They are just tools.
We do not worship them.
As Muhammed pbuh, was sent as the final prophet for all mankind we believe we must listen to what he said!!
I thought I've been pretty clear with that post. You can put Jesus and Moses there, it does not change anything.
Muhammad came out with Allah. Muhammad told Allah said this and that... and one of the things he said Allah said was He who obey to Muhammad obey to Allah.

Why should anyone believe to such a claim?

Who tell us that all what Muhammad ordered to do even if semmed evil was the will of Allah?
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text> If you can listen to many people during your lifetime, why not listen to the greatest of human beings ever?
That's problem with you muslims. Reading the stories about him I can tell he was a terrorist, killer, thief, pedophile ect How such a person can be considered the greatest human ever by someone is creepy.
The BJ and Buddha were much greater than him. I think also the most of the people here in this forum are better than your prophet.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Adam cannot be the first man on earth since in order to propagate the human race it would involve a most harmful eugenic practice such as incest among the progeny of Adam and Eve and among their incestuously born offspring and so on until, within a few generations, the human race would have developed serious genetic abnormalities leading to the complete degradation and ultimately to the extinction of the human family. Besides, in Genesis, it is narrated how the eldest son of Adam and Eve went to the village of Nod in search of a bride which indicates the presence of other human beings who existed along-with Adam, Eve and their progeny.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Surrender could involve submission to an inferior entity as well.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say that send in my name means that this comforter should the same name of the Nazarene? This is what I have written last night.
"have you not read the words "send in my name", " Muhammad had nothing to do with Yeshua."
If you are unable to understand then it's better you stop discussing.
And yes to your surprise that "you" was referred to the apostoles and not to humans. Your lack of reading the Bible is make you pass for an ignorant fool.
Read this:
"John 16:7
Still, I am telling you the truth: it is for your own good that I am going, because unless I go, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.
Here instead Jesus is clearly saying that if he does not go, then the Comforter won't come to them. Them who? That relation indicates that the Comforter has to come SHORTLY after Jesus, and that it cannot come if Yeshua is still there, and not 6 or 7 centuries after him." So yes the disciples awaited for the comforter and no one else.
rabbee: adam and his mate chaooah (TheComforter) cannot return, untill after Adam is put to death on the-tree. it's still the same old story as the last time, G-D gave it all. adam and his mate, always return on the evening dawn of the third day of G-D, after adam is put to death. just prior to the last day of G-D, here in always TheSame Story from G-D. and we are going to have to do IT again, because the world never accepts being here in TheStory of Creation from G-D here in IT. which is why the world never has any peace, because they all reject being actually here in TheTorah from G-D. and the deluvian shall always happen again, because the whole world refuses to consider being here and now in TheTorah. the whole world has made themselves, inelegible for GanEden again in TheTorah actually.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Allah is a minor being with shades of balance and unbalance in its nature.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info, Rabbee. G-d must be some kind of a man in your theTorah.
I liked the last para and found it interesting. It tells me that Jesus was a married man, otherwise, folks would not have called him Rabbee.
rabbee: Adam is the ultimate Male and His Mate in OneFlesh. and TheShe part of Adam, is TheComforter portion of Adam. as always revealed, in the second coming of Adam. it's still the same story line as the last time G-D gave TheWhole Torah Accounting with Adam to adam and his mate chaooah.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Support your belief.
<quoted text>
God create men out of nothing is a BS
I may believe that my villa is 1 km distant from the moon. Does that mean is true?
<quoted text>
How do you know where you present in that very moment?
Also you can believe what you want, but should understand that opinions are opinions, let's use facts instead.
<quoted text>
No Adam cannot be muslim for a series of reasons. The meaning of the word muslim is misleading, under that definition anyone who believe in god is a muslim, hence, Christians, Jews and so on.
In today world a Muslim is the one who follow Islam, Quran and believe in Allah,(the god Muhammad came out with) is the one who created the universe, and Muhammad is his prophet.
This is a muslim, and Adam if existed was certainly not a muslim.
I have no intention of wasting time with a clueless closet christian who knows nothing!

Almost every statement you make is utter nonsense!

We believe that Islam is for ALL humans, because we can clearly see that from Quran and Sunnah.

Your dumb claim about you not believing is irrelevant. You are another clueless time waster here! How do you tihnk this universe came about? From something or nothing?

Allow me to make an exception in your case. You created yourself!

We believe that "Adam" was the FIRST human and the "father" of ALL humans. Creation to me makes sense when we know how to define "creation".

Your villa might as well be 1 km from the moon because you are a lunatic Christian who worships a man.

We "believe" that Adam submitted to the Will of God. Billions of Muslims and believers have this "chip" in their CNS.

You were not there duiring big bang? May be you believe Jesus created the world!!

Yes, you can believe what you want.
You have no FACT as such, but your think that you are in possession of fact! You cannot even pinpoint the position of a single electron you fool!

To us Adam, Moses, Abraham and Jesus are Muslims. It is up to you what you wish to believe.

To you BJ is god but you are being a typical ex facsist coward, being unable to put your hands up and say..i am a catholic!!

The meaning of the word Muslim is NOT misleading, under that definition anyone who believes in GOD who CREATED Adam, Abraham, Moses and Jesus is a Muslim.
That GOD is not a slave to any tribe or race.
That GOD does NOT favour a select few tribes or races.
That GOD is not a naked man.
That GOD never took on human form or the son of anybody.
We have already given you the "touchstone of belief"

If any Christian or Jew confirms that he/she worships that GOD, then they are Muslims in our view and we will treat them accordingly!

Just because you make up your own definition of Muslim, why should "billion Muslims accept it?

Prove to us that you are not a closet coward of a christian:

Tell Paul (and us) that Jesus is not God.
Tell Paul (and us) that there is no God.
DENY that Jesus is THE Son of God and/or God and/or Messiah.

Thank you.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: Adam is the ultimate Male and His Mate in OneFlesh. and TheShe part of Adam, is TheComforter portion of Adam. as always revealed, in the second coming of Adam. it's still the same story line as the last time G-D gave TheWhole Torah Accounting with Adam to adam and his mate chaooah.
rabbee: HaShem G-D always gives, the exact same story. no matter how much, you all mentally corrupt this in your own minds against G-D. the whole world is a liar, with their pretending to not be here in TheSame Precise Story again from G-D. the whole world is still making all the same mental mistakes, and expecting different physical results. and you cannot get out of this hell hole, you have all helped make. with the same kind of non-Torah thinking, that got you all into it.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I've been pretty clear with that post. You can put Jesus and Moses there, it does not change anything.
Muhammad came out with Allah. Muhammad told Allah said this and that... and one of the things he said Allah said was He who obey to Muhammad obey to Allah.
Why should anyone believe to such a claim?
Who tell us that all what Muhammad ordered to do even if semmed evil was the will of Allah?
<quoted text>
That's problem with you muslims. Reading the stories about him I can tell he was a terrorist, killer, thief, pedophile ect How such a person can be considered the greatest human ever by someone is creepy.
The BJ and Buddha were much greater than him. I think also the most of the people here in this forum are better than your prophet.
Let us first clarify something with you...

Thank you.

We can then talk about Moses and Muhammed.
Do you know anything about Moses?
Read Numbers ...let's say..31 to get the ball rolling?lol..
Then can you come up with like for like atrocity in QURAN from Muhammed?
Don't come up with unverified stories...
Just let us stick to Old Testament and Quran!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
...That's problem with you muslims. Reading the stories about him I can tell he was a terrorist, killer, thief, pedophile ect How such a person can be considered the greatest human ever by someone is creepy.
You believe "stories" about him but not what we say or what the quran says!
you have a selective head!
Let's first place you on the map!

Thank you.

We can then talk about Moses and Muhammed.
Do you know anything about Moses?
Read Numbers ...let's say..31 to get the ball rolling?lol..
Then can you come up with like for like atrocity in QURAN from Muhammed?
Don't come up with unverified stories...
Just let us stick to Old Testament and Quran!!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Muhammad was an inept mystic who had loads of dynamism but his dynamism bordered on insanity and savagery.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Buddha was compassion personified but his philosophy lacked dynamism and depth and was an escapism from life on earth.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Here St Paul words are prophetic for muslims today in how they try to lead us away from the true Gospel of Jesus as proclaimed by His saints/prophets of the NT.
Gal 4:
8 Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods. 9 But now that you know God—or rather are known by God—how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable forces[d]? Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again? 10 You are observing special days and months and seasons and years! 11 I fear for you, that somehow I have wasted my efforts on you.
17 Those people are zealous to win you over, but for no good. What they want is to alienate you from us, so that you may have zeal for them. 18 It is fine to be zealous, provided the purpose is good, and to be so always, not just when I am with you. 19 My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you, 20 how I wish I could be with you now and change my tone, because I am perplexed about you!
Let me say this:
Paul is a liar.
He NEVER met Jesus the Jewish man.
Paul CREATED a Gentile Christ.
Please challenge this using the Gospels!
We can prove that Paul is a liar.
Can you prove that Paul actually met Jesus?

"Paul" was a clever character who made sure that he was FAR FAR superior to the small timer called BJ from a tiny Jewish settlement who was struggling with a couple of mates hiding from Jews who wanted him dead!

Paul made sure that he was superior to BJ the Jewish man from the Gospels by CREATING a Gentile Christ who was superior to BJ the Jew!

Paul is on record having spoken to "god" but BJ has no such honour.
I have given you a full list to prove that Paul the defacto FATHER of Christianity is superior to BJ the Jew.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing allah with God again. You know nothing about God, all you have is the ramblings of a man who said a spirit told him somebody named allah told him what to tell him.
Your god is NOT the GOD of Abraham Adam or Noah.
You worship a man.
Please answer the questions without diversion, deviation or hesitation....
Come on please Paul. Try your best.
You do know that "john" was made up by a bunch of naive folks who made many errors tryingt to promote a flesh god word of mangod.
Please PROVE to US where Jesus claims he was God.
You know you can't.
Therefore, you are lying.
TRY AGAIN...
You even said the I was not a priest. Now prove to me you know more than me.
You have to respond quoting chapter and verse instead of escaping.
Come on Paul don't let the Church down!
You made a claim that BJ and/or Jesus said to Jews he was God.
Now prove it from your Gospels!
Go on, give us chapter and verse, so our Jewish posters can also respond!(PROOF NEEDED PLEASE)
I you can prove that BJ (let alone Jesus) claimed he was God, then we have no hesitation in saying he was nuts!(PROVE TO US!)
Neither Jesus nor BJ claimed there were GOD.
The Holy Quran has authority over your ramblings.
Your holy books written by 3rd/4th century pagans and non theologians has as much authority over me as do the Harry Potter books.
Your books have to be written many times by many people to make them look believable but they are works of fiction that fail to measure up to even Harry potter books.
Why do you force yourself on Hebrew Abraham, Hebrew Isaac and Half Hebrew Ishmael? What have they got to do with you? WHAT GIVES YOPU MORE RIGHT THEN HEBREW ISHMAEL?LOL..
Did they ever admit that you are linked to them spiritually?(PROOF NEEDED PLEASE)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that lying is an accepted form of proselytizing in islam.
You claim there are no goddesses and then you say there are, then you say there aren’t. That was like mohammad when he tried to win over the meccians.
Paul you are deluding yourself.
When did Abraham say you have links with him?
Are you mad?
You are an uninvited gate crasher to the Hebrew party!
What have you in common with Abraham?
Ishmael has everything in comon with his OWN father Abraham.
Just because jealous sarah wanted her son to have it all does not make it right.
Wake up and smell the coffee.
You are not Hebrew or Jew.
So stop harassing them!!
This is what they say about idol worshippers like you....

As soon as the KING MESSIAH will declare himself, He WILL DESTROY ROME and MAKE A WILDERNESS of it.

THORNS AND WEEDS will GROW IN POPE'S PALACE.

Then He will start a merciless war on non-Jews and will overpower them. He will slay them in masses, KILL THEIR KINGS and LAY WASTE THE WHOLE ROMAN LAND. He will say to the Jews:'I am the King Messiah for whom you have been waiting. TAKE THE SILVER AND GOLD FROM THE GOYIM.'"- Josiah 60, 6 Rabbi Abarbanel to Daniel 7, 13.

So dear Paul Abraham Isaac Jacob and clan have nothing to do with losers like you.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed! I agree with that short but solid assessment.
The best examples:
Church father #1:
John 14:26 "and the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and remind you of all things that I said to you."
Church father #2:
"John 20:21 Jesus, therefore, said to them again,`Peace to you; according as the Father hath sent me, I also send you;' 22 and this having said, he breathed on [them], and saith to them,`Receive the Holy Spirit;"
And now the passages in the huge book...
I have exodus to resolve AND the dissertation on Luvian langauge waits AND I wanted to read up on some physics AND more subjects for the 101 on evolution.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Irzath wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh god!
Yes there are many "gods" in Christianity and all are one according to them!!!

Let's repeat...

Who is the REAL God from this list so I can embrace him:
Please point him out dear Christian. Thanks....

1. God= father of son of "GOD"
2. God= father of son of "god the father"
3. God= ghost of father of son of "GOD"
4. God= ghost of father of son of "god the father"
5. God= spirit of father of son of "GOD"

6. God= spirit of father of son of "god the father"
7. God= son of man (son of Adam)
8. God= son of man (son of David)
9. God= son of man (son of Joseph)
10. God= son of "GOD" (who encompasses god the father)
11. God= son of "god the father" (who is part of GOD)
12. God= son of god the Holy Spirit (who is part of GOD)
13. God= son of god the holy ghost (who is part of GOD)
14. God= ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
15. God= ghost of son of man (son of David)
16. God= ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
17. God= ghost of son of "GOD"
18. God= ghost of son of "god the father"
19. God= ghost of son of "god the holy spirit"
20. God= ghost of son of "god the holy ghost"
21. God= spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
22. God= spirit of son of man (son of David)
23. God= spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
24. God= spirit of son of "GOD"
25. God= spirit of son of "god the father"
26. God= spirit of son of "god the holy spirit"
27. God= spirit of son of "god the holy ghost"
28. God= ghost of spirit of father of son of "GOD"
29. God= ghost of spirit of father of son of "god the father"
30. God= ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
31. God= ghost of spirit of son of man (son of David)
32. God= ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
33. God= ghost of spirit of son of "GOD"
34. God= ghost of spirit of son of "god the father"
35. God= ghost of spirit of son of god the holy spirit
36. God= ghost of spirit of son of god the holy ghost
37. God= spirit of ghost father of son of "GOD"
38. God= spirit of ghost of father of son of "god the father"
39. God= spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
40. God= spirit of ghost of son of man (son of David)
41. God= spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
42. God= spirit of ghost of son of "GOD"
43. God= spirit of ghost of son of "god the father"
44. God= spirit of ghost of son of god the holy spirit
45. God= spirit of ghost of son of god the holy ghost
46. God= "Risen" Jesus
47. God= "Risen" son of man (son of Adam)
48. God= "Risen" son of man (son of David)
49. God= "Risen" son of man (son of Joseph)
50. God= "Risen" son of "God"
51. God= "Risen" son of "god the father"
52. God= "Risen" son of "god the holy spirit"
53. God= "Risen" son of "god the holy ghost"
54. God= "Lord" of St Paul
55. God= "Christ" of St Paul
56. God= Millions of "Jesus" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
57. God= Millions of "Holy Spirits" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
58. God= Millions of "Holy Ghosts" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
59. God= The Jesus in heaven sitting on his own right hand watching himself VINDICTIVELY making footstool of enemies.

60. God= ALL of the above
61. God= NONE of the above
62. God= Any more to be added to the above

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

SC is agnostic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••