Who Is Allah?

There are 220220 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162573 Feb 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you and that is the most absurd of them all.
The Church fathers butchered God and did not even spare butchering John.
After the first translation by Wycliffe appeared in the 14th Century, the Church Mill in-charge of the Bible Mills, butchered John in the early part of 15th Century.
This is from John Wycliffe's original in the 14th Century English:
"CAP 1
1 In the bigynnyng was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word.
2 This was in the bigynnyng at God.
3 Alle thingis weren maad bi hym, and withouten hym was maad no thing, that thing that was maad.
4 In hym was lijf, and the lijf was the liyt of men; and the liyt schyneth in derknessis,
5 and derknessis comprehendiden not it. "
And now the distortion by Bible Mills:
"John 1 Wycliffe Bible (WYC)
1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word.[In the beginning was the word, that is, God's Son, and the word was at God, and God was the word.]
2 This was in the beginning at God.
3 All things were made by him, and without him was made nothing [nought], that thing that was made.
4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men; 5 and the light shineth in darknesses, and [the] darknesses comprehended not it. "
I am sure the silent majority of international readers will eb shocked, when they read the gross
distortion and forgery, which was made only about 500 years ago.
Salaams
BMZ
You know what they did to Wycliffe?
"The Council of Constance declared Wycliffe (on 4 May 1415) a heretic and under the ban of the Church. It was decreed that his books be burned and his remains be exhumed. The exhumation was carried out in 1428 when, at the command of Pope Martin V, his remains were dug up, burned, and the ashes cast into the River Swift, which flows through Lutterworth. This is the most final of all posthumous attacks on John Wycliffe, but previous attempts had been made before the Council of Constance. The Anti-Wycliffite Statute of 1401 extended persecution to Wycliffe's remaining followers. The "Constitutions of Oxford" of 1408 aimed to reclaim authority in all ecclesiastical matters, specifically naming John Wycliffe in a ban on certain writings, and noting that translation of Scripture into English by unlicensed laity is a crime punishable by charges of heresy."

I know that part of the world quite well.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162574 Feb 9, 2013
MAAT wrote:
Uhm the kittim, that acquired another meaning, then it meant Guti from assyria.
Alex wrote:
As soon as the KING MESSIAH will declare himself, He WILL DESTROY ROME and MAKE A WILDERNESS of it.
THORNS AND WEEDS will GROW IN POPE'S PALACE.
Then He will start a merciless war on non-Jews and will overpower them. He will slay them in masses, KILL THEIR KINGS and LAY WASTE THE WHOLE ROMAN LAND. He will say to the Jews:'I am the King Messiah for whom you have been waiting. TAKE THE SILVER AND GOLD FROM THE GOYIM.'"- Josiah 60, 6 Rabbi Abarbanel to Daniel 7, 13.
end quote
that sounds very familiar to a passage in the hadith. mohammed raiding a kingdom/town in nowadays irak (that has some historical problem, but soit)
Which showed them revenge and brought him acclaim and set the Islamic empire on it's way.
Yup, jews had workingking saviours.
Deliver or you are not a messiah, judgement after the work has been quality controlled.
No delivery makes you a metziah:'bad buy'
lol..if Muhammed were to be a Jew, he would have been the Messiah without a doubt!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162575 Feb 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ishmael will always remain like a fish bone stuck between the dentures of your Church.
Actually, it does not matter much to me, if you deny Ishmael being in the Covenant with Issac. He was the 2nd person of the Greatest Covenant of Losing Foreskin. Issac did not even exist when that happened.
Now, what was the Covenant with Issac?
Was it as follows?
"My covenant with you is that I will give you a wild hairy one and another hairless." Was Jacob bald?
How does Jesus fit in this patch here?
lol...Now Paul WV has to lose his foreskin before Isaac would recognise him?lol
oh dear..many muslims are ahead in that queue..
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#162576 Feb 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!

Do you believe that Paul was circumcised, Alex? I don't think so. Only an uncircumcised would have caved in to the Gentiles, who were not ready to expose their dicks to get the chop!

Also, the elders in hiding, caved in to Paul, who had a majority of pagan converts behind him.
bmz

Singapore

#162577 Feb 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..if Muhammed were to be a Jew, he would have been the Messiah without a doubt!
Brilliant!
bmz

Singapore

#162578 Feb 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what they did to Wycliffe?
"The Council of Constance declared Wycliffe (on 4 May 1415) a heretic and under the ban of the Church. It was decreed that his books be burned and his remains be exhumed. The exhumation was carried out in 1428 when, at the command of Pope Martin V, his remains were dug up, burned, and the ashes cast into the River Swift, which flows through Lutterworth. This is the most final of all posthumous attacks on John Wycliffe, but previous attempts had been made before the Council of Constance. The Anti-Wycliffite Statute of 1401 extended persecution to Wycliffe's remaining followers. The "Constitutions of Oxford" of 1408 aimed to reclaim authority in all ecclesiastical matters, specifically naming John Wycliffe in a ban on certain writings, and noting that translation of Scripture into English by unlicensed laity is a crime punishable by charges of heresy."
I know that part of the world quite well.
Yes, I am aware of that.

Have you read the texts of articles written by the Lollards, which have been only made available recently. They wrote about the forgeries and frauds by the Church and the absurdities in the Christian Bible.

If you read his translation, you will see how the gospels and other books of NT have been changed after the 14th Century.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162580 Feb 9, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Muhammad was an inept mystic who had loads of dynamism but his dynamism bordered on insanity and savagery.
rabbee: well so what if muhammeds and your mysticism and insanity are not confluent? the potential difference, still creates turmoil and confusion. even where two streams meet, their is turmoil and confusion and treacherous undercurrents. and if you are not for me, here actually in TheTorah Happening. then you must be against both G-D, and me here in TheTorah Happening precisely, accuratly, and repeatably forever just again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162581 Feb 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well so are the roman catholics, but that still does not make them true to G-D either. just because you are circumcised, does not give catholics and muslems, the right to steal land that is G-D'S to proportion.

could of done it without all the hoopla, roaring and screaming. but you all mentally prefer all the hoopla, roaring, and screaming. and if you all prefer to be against G-D, then you are all going to get the physical hell and death you deserve.

the only thing your prejudice, against G-D here in TheTorah can add - is more pestilence, plague and famine.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162582 Feb 9, 2013
there is only one reason, jews are in Ysrael. it is because G-D desires for them to be physically there. even if all of you, are against G-D doing this. and since G-D, desires jews to return to Ysrael, then i am for it too.

and so what i they are not true to G-D, actually here in TheTorah now. neither are, any of you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162583 Feb 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Do you believe that Paul was circumcised, Alex? I don't think so. Only an uncircumcised would have caved in to the Gentiles, who were not ready to expose their dicks to get the chop!
Also, the elders in hiding, caved in to Paul, who had a majority of pagan converts behind him.
lol.......
In the absence of evidence to the contrary, we can safely say that both Pauls are uncircumcised, BMZ!!

The coward claims that he personally de-foreskinned Timothy, whose father was supposed to be Greek, "because of the Jews" that were in town!!

Acts 16:3
Paul wanted this man to go with him; and he took him and circumcised him because of the Jews who were in those parts, for they all knew that his father was a Greek!!!!!!!!!!

Paul was all things to all men- a real cameleon!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162584 Feb 9, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well so are the roman catholics, but that still does not make them true to G-D either. just because you are circumcised, does not give catholics and muslems, the right to steal land that is G-D'S to proportion.
could of done it without all the hoopla, roaring and screaming. but you all mentally prefer all the hoopla, roaring, and screaming. and if you all prefer to be against G-D, then you are all going to get the physical hell and death you deserve.
the only thing your prejudice, against G-D here in TheTorah can add - is more pestilence, plague and famine.
That's true rabbee....
The The Torah is edited/corrected/amended by non gentiles for their own benefit.
The Gentiles must be completely stupid to rely on TheTorah!
The silly gentiles are only stuck with it because of their dumb claim that Bj is god. They are desperately clinging on to TheTorah to justify their divinity calim of BJ!
If not for the dumb gentile christians the TheTorah would have been binned by 99% of the world.
Thanks for confirming this rabbee...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162585 Feb 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant!
Thanks, bro! Glad you liked it.
Yes, Our Holy Prophet is still the best Messiah candidate as he is head and shoulders above all other contenders!
But we are not proud!
We are happy to accept Jesus eventhough he was struggling to get his missionary going, and having to abandon it temporarily. Allah saved him from a humiliating end in the hands of hisd enemies.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162586 Feb 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god is NOT the GOD of Abraham Adam or Noah.
You worship a man.
Please answer the questions without diversion, deviation or hesitation....
Come on please Paul. Try your best.
You do know that "john" was made up by a bunch of naive folks who made many errors tryingt to promote a flesh god word of mangod.
Please PROVE to US where Jesus claims he was God.
You know you can't.
Therefore, you are lying.
TRY AGAIN...
You even said the I was not a priest. Now prove to me you know more than me.
You have to respond quoting chapter and verse instead of escaping.
Come on Paul don't let the Church down!
You made a claim that BJ and/or Jesus said to Jews he was God.
Now prove it from your Gospels!
Go on, give us chapter and verse, so our Jewish posters can also respond!(PROOF NEEDED PLEASE)
I you can prove that BJ (let alone Jesus) claimed he was God, then we have no hesitation in saying he was nuts!(PROVE TO US!)
Neither Jesus nor BJ claimed there were GOD.
The Holy Quran has authority over your ramblings.
Your holy books written by 3rd/4th century pagans and non theologians has as much authority over me as do the Harry Potter books.
Your books have to be written many times by many people to make them look believable but they are works of fiction that fail to measure up to even Harry potter books.
Why do you force yourself on Hebrew Abraham, Hebrew Isaac and Half Hebrew Ishmael? What have they got to do with you? WHAT GIVES YOPU MORE RIGHT THEN HEBREW ISHMAEL?LOL..
Did they ever admit that you are linked to them spiritually?(PROOF NEEDED PLEASE)
rabbee: the linage of Eeshmael, gets only en passant mention in TheTorah. so it is of lesser true consequence than, the more specific Linage of Yeetzak. and is even of lesser true consequence than, the multitudes that left egypt.

and in fact Lot's linage with his daughters, is more revelant than Eeshmaels. you need to stick with, the more revelant linages in TheTorah. not the more, irrelevant ones. and the most relevant linages, since day one is Noach, Avraham and Sarah, Yeetzak, Yaachov, Yoseph, Moshe, Daveed, Shlomoh, Adam and adam and chaooah. and the very next time, HaShem G-D precisely gives this repeatably. it ain't, going to change. G-D does not change this story, the way the world is mentally tempted to think against being here in it. and pretending your other stories, are greater than G-D'S is an unpardonable sin.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162587 Feb 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the filthiest verse in your Bible. This verse has ruined the peace of the world, courtesy Paul, who failed to buy out the Jews.
What is so great about this lowly verse from a wretched racist bigot?
The so-called free woman was the one, who gave the slave girl to her own husband and asked him to screw her and get a child.
And how come that miserable and wretched soul Paul did not write about another free woman Rebecca, who had twins. Issac was supposed to bless Esau and Jacob and his mother deceived Issac.
Where does Jesus fit in this filthy patch of the Christian tapestry? Please enlighten us.
You use the Holy Bible when it suits you but when it tells you that you have been a fools fool your claim it is filth. You can't have it both ways, the Holy Bible clearly shows that you are in error and should repent, turn to Jesus as your personal Savior, be baptized, by the authority of the Name of Jesus, in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162588 Feb 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am aware of that.
Have you read the texts of articles written by the Lollards, which have been only made available recently. They wrote about the forgeries and frauds by the Church and the absurdities in the Christian Bible.
If you read his translation, you will see how the gospels and other books of NT have been changed after the 14th Century.
The "Lollards" had their fair share of insults and persecution.
Paul WV is unlikely to like the Lollards!
We see more Lollard'ites surfacing in the West!
Yes brother, the "church" has been inspired by their "god" who changed his/her mind very frequently!

What a "god"!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162589 Feb 9, 2013
this story of ThePhysical creation again, is not happening the way any of you say. it i all happening again, exactly as TheG-D of TheTorah says.

G-D has been giving TheExact same story of the physical creation, for thousands and thousands of third or fourth previous times. this even though the whole world has, rejected actually being here in IT.

so G-D is not about to change this story line all in TheTorah happening to the way your mentally corrupted ways all want. you are not! ever going to get your names in TheBook of Life. with your vain mental rejection only, of being here in TheTorah. not even one jew, who rejects being here in TheTorah. shall ever get, their name in TheBook of Life.

there are no muslem, christian, muslem, american, russian, french, chinese, atheist, or buddist names in TheBook of Life. only TheNames G-D, gives to us are in TheBook of Life. and adam and his comforter, shall be in charge of TheBook of Life for the final day again. just like it says, in TheWritten Torah Scroll and now in TheActual Happening again.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162590 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: the linage of Eeshmael, gets only en passant mention in TheTorah. so it is of lesser true consequence than, the more specific Linage of Yeetzak. and is even of lesser true consequence than, the multitudes that left egypt.
and in fact Lot's linage with his daughters, is more revelant than Eeshmaels. you need to stick with, the more revelant linages in TheTorah. not the more, irrelevant ones. and the most relevant linages, since day one is Noach, Avraham and Sarah, Yeetzak, Yaachov, Yoseph, Moshe, Daveed, Shlomoh, Adam and adam and chaooah. and the very next time, HaShem G-D precisely gives this repeatably. it ain't, going to change. G-D does not change this story, the way the world is mentally tempted to think against being here in it. and pretending your other stories, are greater than G-D'S is an unpardonable sin.
That's true rabbee....
That's why I refer to this "hashem" as tribal, racist, sexist, bigoted, antigentile, mini slave god of non-gentiles who is ocncerned only with non-gentiles who wrote their own books.

The "TheTorah" is edited/corrected/amended by non-gentiles for their own benefit.

The Gentiles must be completely dumb to rely on the "TheTorah"!

The Gentile Christians are only stuck with the "TheTorah" because they need it to justify their spurious divinity claim of BJ!

If not for the Gentile Christians the "TheTorah" would have been binned by 99% of the world.
Thanks for confirming this rabbee...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162591 Feb 9, 2013
there is only one reason, jews are in Ysrael. it is because G-D desires for them to be physically there. even if all of you, are against G-D doing this. and since G-D, desires jews to return to Ysrael, then i am for it too.
and so what i they are not true to G-D, actually here in TheTorah now. neither are, any of you.
oh my god!!
So you also know exactly what the Evangelists are up to and helping them?
Their Agenda is simple.
To gather all Christ killers and deniers in Palestine in the hope that BJ will return to murder the whole lot!!
Oh dear oh dear...the cat is out of the bag.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#162592 Feb 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.......
In the absence of evidence to the contrary, we can safely say that both Pauls are uncircumcised, BMZ!!
The coward claims that he personally de-foreskinned Timothy, whose father was supposed to be Greek, "because of the Jews" that were in town!!
Acts 16:3
Paul wanted this man to go with him; and he took him and circumcised him because of the Jews who were in those parts, for they all knew that his father was a Greek!!!!!!!!!!
Paul was all things to all men- a real cameleon!
Actually, the greeks sommehow seem to mysteriously disappear.
Especially believers that just read the bible have thisillusion that the entire country/levantine was filled with mini-skirted romans.
But the Grek upheld a steady trade with the persians in slaves.
If you were circumcised, risky then, you were not whole in the eyes of the greeks and persians. So had less value.

So i've seen this as a rationale too.
Paul probably watched a botch-job but also had gay tendencies or simply hated women. Soldier in the greek-roman army.
Ah well, something was off.
And not the foreskin.

Where he traveled was the turf og the goddess Cybele. Man would emulate her fertility and renewal to nature by emasculating themselves.(Osiris-isis myth, same agricultural renewal theme)
This went on for centuries till a bisshop or emperor forbade it in the third century CE.

So when was Paul written? Convents 4th-5th century thereabouts.
Monks also for the longest time considered it a prerequisite to be like the chaste jesus, being like asexual god.

Curious indeed.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162593 Feb 9, 2013
G-D came and gave me, TheName adam. and did not give me, with your corrupted name jesus for me. the name jesus, is not in TheBook of Life like adam is. so i must reject your, suggestion for a name from the devil. which would only result in my name, being stricken from TheBook of Life if i were to accept that evil and wicked not here in TheTorah name. and as it stands right now, all of you and your grandmother sarah faye ann carney are not going to make it in TheBook of Life. because you all lied to your grandmother again, here in only TheTorah. and because she believed you all with mr lizzard lips, she ain't going to make it either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News the Beheading Sura: Robert Spencer's Blogging t... May 23 Dragnet52 5
Covertly clearing negative energy from the office (Sep '07) May 21 Debra 49
News No, American Christianity is not dead May 19 New Perspective 1
News POLL: Americans Turning Away from Religion May 15 Bible boy 1
News Carl Sagan as prophet of neo-Pagan Atheism May 12 geezerjock 1
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) May 11 garnetten 502
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) May 8 Over and Done 27
More from around the web