Allow me to clarify in English.<quoted text>
Obviously that the Nazarene was not god, nor the Messiah that the Jews were waiting for.
About the son of god thing, well if you mean in the Christian sense, then no it wasn't. If you mean in Islamic sense then no he wasn't. If you mean in the jewish sense then he could be.
To state there is no god, one has to define what god is. I can tell there is no Allah or YHVH. Those two characters are too fictions to be true. Any god to give me? Obviously YHVH include the Christian god.
In substance I don't deny the existence of a god, it's all about definition and evidence. Until now no one has convinced me that it's god exists.
Hey genius, didn't you know that I was among the firsts here to denunce the evilness of Moses. I don't know between Moses or Muhammad was more savage...
It's pathetic from you to change the subject in order to not answer. I don't expect any answer from you seen your performance two hours ago
1. You claim that Jesus is NOT God
2. You claim that Jesus is NOT Messiah
3. You claim that Jesus is NOT Son of God
4. You claim that Jesus did NOT die for the sins of humans.
5. You claim that through Jesus nobody can be saved or can have eternal life.
6. You claim that Christianity, Islam and Judaism are lies.
7. You claim that Hinduism, Buddhism and Sikhism are lies
8. You claim that you do not believe in god the father, god the son and god the holy ghost.
9. You claim that you do not believe in Allah
10. You claim that you do not believe in Eloah, Elohim, Adonai, Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh,YHWH, El Shaddai,YHWH Tzevaot, HaShem, Elohe, Yah,Adoshem,El,Elah, El Roi, El Shaddai,Elyon,The Eternal One,Shalom, Shekhinah, HaMakom,
11. You claim that ALL the religious books are made up by men.
Just say yes or no to the 11 questions and put many readers out of their misery.