Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
152,481 - 152,500 of 200,863 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams brother!
A great question indeeed prompting us to prepare a list of 100 absurd and irritating verses......
There are many irritating verses...
Let's make a start with a funny one from John...
god the father=god the holy ghost=god the son=the word=jesus
John 1:1.....
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
In the beginning was jesus, and jesus was with jesus, and jesus was jesus.
Your turn!
Salaams
Thank you and that is the most absurd of them all.

The Church fathers butchered God and did not even spare butchering John.

After the first translation by Wycliffe appeared in the 14th Century, the Church Mill in-charge of the Bible Mills, butchered John in the early part of 15th Century.

This is from John Wycliffe's original in the 14th Century English:

"CAP 1

1 In the bigynnyng was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word.

2 This was in the bigynnyng at God.

3 Alle thingis weren maad bi hym, and withouten hym was maad no thing, that thing that was maad.

4 In hym was lijf, and the lijf was the liyt of men; and the liyt schyneth in derknessis,
5 and derknessis comprehendiden not it. "

And now the distortion by Bible Mills:

"John 1 Wycliffe Bible (WYC)

1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word.[In the beginning was the word, that is, God's Son, and the word was at God, and God was the word.]

2 This was in the beginning at God.

3 All things were made by him, and without him was made nothing [nought], that thing that was made.

4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men; 5 and the light shineth in darknesses, and [the] darknesses comprehended not it. "

I am sure the silent majority of international readers will eb shocked, when they read the gross
distortion and forgery, which was made only about 500 years ago.

Salaams
BMZ

uhuh

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
halacha: OT should be burnt
exactly where in this does it say that??
http://hebrewbooks.org/pdfpager.aspx...
you don't know squat about halacha ("Jewish Law") lol

"It is forbidden to burn or destroy Kitvei Kodesh written by a Jew. As for those written by an apikoros, it is a mitzvah to burn them so that no remembrance will be left of the heretics or their deeds." -Mishneh Torah, Yesodei ha-Torah 6:8
400 years later Yosef Karo repeated the above halacha, "A Torah scroll written by an apikoros should be burned." -Shulchan Aruch, Yoreh Deah 281:1
uhuh

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

"no remembrance shall be left of the heretics or their deeds"

hmm Jesus he got the title YSH"U (yemach shemo vezichro), "erase his name and his remembrance"
to blot him out from history, just say he did not exist
uhuh

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Septuagint, Old Testament, the "Holy Bible" do not have kedusha (holiness)
unlike Torah, it is not forbidden to read it while shitting
uhuh

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

muslims are outright koferim ba-Torah - they deny the Torah of today as divinely revealed

otoh, christians blindfully accept the Torah as uncorrupted, BUT misinterpret it to justify their pagan faith - therefore they are heretics i.e. minim/apikorsim

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams, Irzath
The first Paul lied through his teeth to Romans and Greeks.
Our in-house Paul lies through his teeth to the readers here but does not know that the silent majority of international readers, knows that he (Paul) is a habitual liar.
He lies to defend his false belief, tries to cover up the lies in his own scripture and the blatant lies of the so-called Sacred Traditions, which are a huge sack of lies and are kept hidden in the basement at the Vatican.
Thanks.
BMZ
waalaikkumsalam

of course he should be ..his name is paul.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but there are probably a billion people who believe the same way as MUQ does. The implication of this line of belief is a sense of geographic entitlement. The world is screwed.
They also think that the biblical prophets, or at least the ones reported in the Tanakh were muslims as well.

The strange thing is that we know about these prophets only from Tanakh that curiously have erased anything concerning the Islam doctrines. Hence they declare your book was corrupt.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
MY post has clarified the issue.
Good and an appropriate answer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If EVERY prophesy made by Jesus to the Apostles be fulfileld in their own life time....then the prophesy that Jesus shall return back MUST also be fulfilled within their life time.
But since Yeshua has not made any prophecy to be accomplished within the lifetime of his disciples then the question does not arise.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text> Why you keep silent about THAT prophesy and only INSIST that Comforter must appear during the life time of Apostles of jesus?
Having two standards?
Then Jesus said "Comforter shall lead you into all the truth". What this alleged comforter told to the Apostles on the day of Pentecost?
Have you a single word recorded about that?
There is no way in the world you can prove that Holy Ghost fulfills even the most basic criterion about which Jesus spoke.
You can only mislead people who have no knowledge about Scripture.
The point was not to prove the comforter was the Holy Ghost, but rather that Muhammad cannot be the comforter.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
Hey muztards, instead of trying to slander Jesus Christ with your shameless bullshit, how about you explain to us how somebody who behaved like mad mo the raping murdering paedophile could be from God?????
Also explain how a book with as many scientific errors as the Koran could be the word of God?????
Hmm?????
Hello, ChristTurd

We do not slander the Son of Maryam.

We try to show you the right way of Jesus.

Jesus' way was to be righteous, to repent sincerely, have faith only in the one God the LORD Almighty to whom everybody returns.

Qur'aan is not a text book of Science and neither is the Bible, Birdbrain!

We just want to make you realize that the biblical Jesus was neither God nor the son of God and also that this thing called the Holy Spirit, does not exist.

The man was a Jew and a Jew believes only in one God. Jesus was one of the most obedient slaves of God Almighty.

Do not think that a slave of the Master, can be the Master.

So, when are you going to tell me 150 good things that Jesus did for the fellow Israelites? Keep in mind that he was responsible for the destruction of God's Temple. If Jesus hadn't been there, the Temple would not have been destroyed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Irzath wrote:
<quoted text>see that foolishness in you, we dont find any such meaning, send in my name means you are quoting out of context, humans used this words not to mean someone coming in same name, it didnt say his name and my name are same, its says he will represent my name, meaning he will come down in name of god like in the allah we eat we drink, we work and we rest.like that
and you is foolishness, you here mean human and not disciples , humans still there.
Did I say that send in my name means that this comforter should the same name of the Nazarene? This is what I have written last night.

"have you not read the words "send in my name", " Muhammad had nothing to do with Yeshua."

If you are unable to understand then it's better you stop discussing.

And yes to your surprise that "you" was referred to the apostoles and not to humans. Your lack of reading the Bible is make you pass for an ignorant fool.

Read this:
"John 16:7
Still, I am telling you the truth: it is for your own good that I am going, because unless I go, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

Here instead Jesus is clearly saying that if he does not go, then the Comforter won't come to them. Them who? That relation indicates that the Comforter has to come SHORTLY after Jesus, and that it cannot come if Yeshua is still there, and not 6 or 7 centuries after him." So yes the disciples awaited for the comforter and no one else.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you most likly do not know, what you are talking about. but G-D and Adam, are exact look alikes. an since Adam is a Duplication, of G-D in the flesh and Spirit. then G-D and the errant alleged as jesus, are identical in every way. and so therefore G-D also has Two Heads, Four Arms, Four Legs, and both TheMale and Female Charachteristics also. since Yeshooah is both He And She, They must have Both Male And Female Charachteristics at least Spiritually Noticable.
and you seemed to forget, i have actually seen G-D. and THEY BOTH do have a HEAD, ARMS, And LEGS. but is hard to notice, unless you look closely. and i even would not of noticed this, unless HER ARMS had not of seperated from TheHIS to hold me. as THE HE, spoke to me. But for the most part, at first look, G-D actually looks to be Dominatly MALE.
and i also think you miss out, on the scriptural definition of a Man. which is actually, TheUnion of a Male and His True Mate. according to scripture, a Man is not just a male. since the word Man is both male and female inclusively.

and TheTerm Rabbee rabbee, indicates you are married. and Rabbee, rabbee, rabe means you are married with children. and TheTerm Rabeenoo, rabbee, rabe means you are married with children who have children, who have children.
Thanks for the info, Rabbee. G-d must be some kind of a man in your theTorah.

I liked the last para and found it interesting. It tells me that Jesus was a married man, otherwise, folks would not have called him Rabbee.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians believe in one God, prove they believe in more than one God. Give link to Christians teaching there is more than one God.
Christians do not believe in one God. Period! There is no need to provide any link.

They believe in one Godhead.

In that Godhead Bubble, there are THREE DISTINCT and CO-EQUAL PERSONS.

The first of the alleged three, is God the Father, who is neither the Son nor the Holy Ghost.

The second of the alleged three, is God the Son, who is neither the Father nor the Holy Ghost.

The third of the alleged three is God the Holy Ghost, who is neither the Father nor the Son.

This is the One God of Christianity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes. I remember.
That was a good debate.
It is not just Colonna. Many ignorant fools make silly statements but do not realize that Qur'aan DOES NOT talk about another absurd Trinity of God, Jesus and Mary at all.
Salaams, bro.
BMZ
It's interesting to note that the Quran reject the divinity of Christ, but is silent about the divinity of the spirit of god. How come?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians do not believe in one God. Period! There is no need to provide any link.
They believe in one Godhead.
In that Godhead Bubble, there are THREE DISTINCT and CO-EQUAL PERSONS.
The first of the alleged three, is God the Father, who is neither the Son nor the Holy Ghost.
The second of the alleged three, is God the Son, who is neither the Father nor the Holy Ghost.
The third of the alleged three is God the Holy Ghost, who is neither the Father nor the Son.
This is the One God of Christianity.
Stop embarassing yourself further LOL

the Christian 'three' was an internal characteristic of the godhead... rather than a series of external beings placed together with God.

If you and your god cannot get the meaning right then how the hell you are gonna bursts the Trinity?

I do reject it, but at least I understood what they mean.

People of 1700 years ago were much more smarter than you and your Allah can ever be. The latter who thinks Jesus is another god, along with god, making Christians polytheists.
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, ChristTurd
We do not slander the Son of Maryam.
We try to show you the right way of Jesus.
Jesus' way was to be righteous, to repent sincerely, have faith only in the one God the LORD Almighty to whom everybody returns.
Qur'aan is not a text book of Science and neither is the Bible, Birdbrain!
We just want to make you realize that the biblical Jesus was neither God nor the son of God and also that this thing called the Holy Spirit, does not exist.
The man was a Jew and a Jew believes only in one God. Jesus was one of the most obedient slaves of God Almighty.
Do not think that a slave of the Master, can be the Master.
So, when are you going to tell me 150 good things that Jesus did for the fellow Israelites? Keep in mind that he was responsible for the destruction of God's Temple. If Jesus hadn't been there, the Temple would not have been destroyed.
Oh bullshit.
You want to try to turn Jesus into a muztard through propaganda.
Any part of the bible you don't like is somehow forged. LOL.
The rest you deliberately misinterpret.
The koran contains incorrect scientific information. Very incorrect and dictated by mad mo himself supposedly from the word of an angel who got it from allah. The koran is in error. It is FALSE, FAKE, and NOT FROM GOD.
We are waiting for you to justify the unjustifiable - the sick evil behaviour of mad mo the raping murdering paedo.
What's all this crap about "150 good things". Is 150 some magic muztard number??? The goodness of Christ has been demonstrated many times in this thread. What we want is for you to explain the sick evil of mo.
Oh, by the way, Jesus had nothing to do with the destruction of the temple by the Romans many years after the ascension.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
God made His covenant with Isaac: Genesis 17 21 But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year.”
ishmel plays no part in salvation history.
Could you enlighten us about the part played by Issac in your Christian salvation history?

What was God's plan? And what was that covenant which was established with Issac?

Please list up Issac's achievements and how does he fit in the tapestry of Christianity?

Please try to do that in your usual 2-3 liners.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bullshit.
You want to try to turn Jesus into a muztard through propaganda.
Any part of the bible you don't like is somehow forged. LOL.
The rest you deliberately misinterpret.
The koran contains incorrect scientific information. Very incorrect and dictated by mad mo himself supposedly from the word of an angel who got it from allah. The koran is in error. It is FALSE, FAKE, and NOT FROM GOD.
We are waiting for you to justify the unjustifiable - the sick evil behaviour of mad mo the raping murdering paedo.
What's all this crap about "150 good things". Is 150 some magic muztard number??? The goodness of Christ has been demonstrated many times in this thread. What we want is for you to explain the sick evil of mo.
Oh, by the way, Jesus had nothing to do with the destruction of the temple by the Romans many years after the ascension.
Ok, make it 70 good things that Jesus did or accomplished for his Israelite brothers.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If EVERY prophesy made by Jesus to the Apostles be fulfileld in their own life time....then the prophesy that Jesus shall return back MUST also be fulfilled within their life time.
Why you keep silent about THAT prophesy and only INSIST that Comforter must appear during the life time of Apostles of jesus?
Having two standards?
Then Jesus said "Comforter shall lead you into all the truth". What this alleged comforter told to the Apostles on the day of Pentecost?
Have you a single word recorded about that?
There is no way in the world you can prove that Holy Ghost fulfills even the most basic criterion about which Jesus spoke.
You can only mislead people who have no knowledge about Scripture.
Mohammad the Comforter that Jesus prophesied, eh?

---
funny Muq tackling it for real.
You have to wait a year.
The point is ofcourse that christinaity vigorated and an insertion needed to be done, and then it still took 150 years before even one kid took onthe name Ahmed. For Moahmed we had to wait even longer.
----
Uhuh going hard and fast, too fast as usual.

muslims are outright koferim ba-Torah - they deny the Torah of today as divinely revealed

otoh, christians blindfully accept the Torah as uncorrupted, BUT misinterpret it to justify their pagan faith - therefore they are heretics i.e. minim/apikorsim

Septuagint, Old Testament, the "Holy Bible" do not have kedusha (holiness)
unlike Torah, it is not forbidden to read it while shitting

"no remembrance shall be left of the heretics or their deeds"

*hmm Jesus he got the title YSH"U (yemach shemo vezichro), "erase his name and his remembrance"
to blot him out from history, just say he did not exist
* this expression is older then the insertion of something that even looked remotely like a form of jesus. And many groups were considered not following the torah, especially after about 200 years greek invasion and then the sodden Romans taking over all control.
These are just some logical remarks, since inserting jesus or christianity anywhere even near the first centuries is an anachronism.
And you are not specific. Besides the explanation has tried inmany forms, typical for UHUH to take a cheap shot at the hundred'th even simpeler explanation.

Frijoles wrote:
halacha: OT should be burnt
exactly where in this does it say that??
http://hebrewbooks.org/pdfpager.aspx ...
you don't know squat about halacha ("Jewish Law") lol

"It is forbidden to burn or destroy Kitvei Kodesh written by a Jew. As for those written by an apikoros, it is a mitzvah to burn them so that no remembrance will be left of the heretics or their deeds." -Mishneh Torah, Yesodei ha-Torah 6:8
400 years later Yosef Karo repeated the above halacha, "A Torah scroll written by an apikoros should be burned." -Shulchan Aruch, Yoreh Deah 281:1

pg. 7636

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Here’s my favorite Jewish atheist joke, c/o Leo Rosten:

A brilliant young student goes to an old, learned rabbi and defiantly exclaims,“I must tell you the truth! I have become an apikoros. I no longer believe in God.”

“And how long,” asks the elder,“have you been studying Talmud?”

“Five years,” says the student.

“Only five years,” sighed the rabbi,“and you have the nerve to call yourself an apikoros?!…”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••