Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,580

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#162405 Feb 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
Paul has been told many lies by his church and he believes every one of them.
He cannot stop and think for himself!
When did Abraham or Isaac say they are linked to Paul?!!
Paul is so deluded that he removes Ishmael from his own father and puts himself forward as a "spiritual link"!
How stupid can one get?
Abraham and his nations are all linked to him by blood.
We may worship the GOD of Abraham/Noah/Adam but that does not mean we need approval from Abraham or Isaac or even Ishmael!!
Paul needs to get his brain re-programmed!
first fit one and then program....

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#162406 Feb 8, 2013
Irzath wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry i am not yet married. you mistook the sound of your mother as the sound my future wife.
You should of been pleased that at least someone could close the deal.

Location hidden

#162407 Feb 8, 2013
Irzath wrote:
<quoted text>
please do explain
Jesus is god -1
father is god -1
Holy spirit is god -1
1+1+1=1!!!!!!!!!!what???and you teach your christian grade schoolers this ?? and they understand it?see thats a worst wrap
dont mis-estimate the utility of imaginary numbers

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#162408 Feb 8, 2013
Irzath wrote:
<quoted text>
in an office you do as your immediate supervisor say and you report to your immediate supervisor only. if you just do as as your supervisor says its sufficient.. logic isnt it. does that mean you elevate your supervisor to your manager.
That has nothing to do with Quran 4:80.
Irzath wrote:
<quoted text>4:80 "He who obeys the Messenger obeys Allah." which means command from muhammed is the command from allah not Muhammed himself said on his own.
How do you know what Muhammad ordered came from Allah? An important point is that you only know about Allah through Muhammad.
If Muhammad said something and people disagreed he can always recite that verse ( He who obeys the Messenger obeys Allah) and yet no one cant tell him nothing.

If Allah was real, it would be wise and beneficial to come in the open and tell to the entire community that Mu' is his prophet ect. The same goes for the other religions as well.
Irzath wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever Nabi (S.A.W) uttered is "wahi" (Revelation). Surah 53:3-4 says that he does not speak of his own desire but it is a revelation sent to him. Therefore whatever speech Nabi (S.A.W) uttered in life and acted upon was revelation from God.
Something like that you can read in the bible. The logic displyed is childish. I may say or do something and they are uttered. That does not mean they come from god. The funny thing is only those that are uttered comes from god, meaning that if a prophet can't accomplish something, it was because he did it by himself. Nice excuse these prophets have to invent to not lose credibility.
Irzath wrote:
<quoted text> According to the Bible God said to Moses: "I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him." (The Holy Bible, New International Version, Deuteronomy chapter 18, verse 18).
Have you not read the words "among their brothers"? Who are they? The same people who promised the Promise Land), hence a prophet of god among the Quraysh is disqualified and unsupported by the Bible.
Irzath wrote:
<quoted text>John 14:26
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
then your logic affects this verses of bible too
have you not read the words "send in my name", " Muhammad had nothing to do with Yeshua.

"He will teach you". That 'you' is referred to the disciples so this comforter have to be around them and live in their age, not 600 years later.

Even with NT Muhammad can not be the paraclito. Once again misquoted and unspported from the Bible.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162409 Feb 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
Please note that G-d is not a man. Image and likeness mean the qualities, knowledge and virtues.
It does not mean G-d has one head, two legs, two hands and other parts.
rabbee: you most likly do not know, what you are talking about. but G-D and Adam, are exact look alikes. an since Adam is a Duplication, of G-D in the flesh and Spirit. then G-D and the errant alleged as jesus, are identical in every way. and so therefore G-D also has Two Heads, Four Arms, Four Legs, and both TheMale and Female Charachteristics also. since Yeshooah is both He And She, They must have Both Male And Female Charachteristics at least Spiritually Noticable.

and you seemed to forget, i have actually seen G-D. and THEY BOTH do have a HEAD, ARMS, And LEGS. but is hard to notice, unless you look closely. and i even would not of noticed this, unless HER ARMS had not of seperated from TheHIS to hold me. as THE HE, spoke to me. But for the most part, at first look, G-D actually looks to be Dominatly MALE.

and i also think you miss out, on the scriptural definition of a Man. which is actually, TheUnion of a Male and His True Mate. according to scripture, a Man is not just a male. since the word Man is both male and female inclusively. and TheTerm Rabbee rabbee, indicates you are married. and Rabbee, rabbee, rabe means you are married with children. and TheTerm Rabeenoo, rabbee, rabe means you are married with children who have children, who have children.

Location hidden

#162410 Feb 8, 2013
THE COMFORTER

Since I am reading that some confused muslim think that the comforter is Mohammed, then I think is better to quote the source for a better understanding:

John 14:16-17
16 I shall ask the Father, and he will give you another Comforter to be with you for ever,

17 the Spirit of truth whom the world can never accept since it neither sees nor knows him; but you know him, because he is with you, he is in you

It seems evident from this lecture that this Comforter must be with them (apostles) for ever, and not to a group of illiteral pagan bedouins who live in the desert miles away from Israel, and that it can not be seen nor known to the world.

Was Mohammed with apostles or in the apostles? No he lived 6/7 centuries later. Was Mohammed invisible, and not known to the world? Neither since he was made of flesh.

John 15:26
When the Comforter comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who issues from the Father, he will be my witness

Was Mohammed witness of Jesus, or however, has he testified of Jesus? No he does not.

John 16:7
Still, I am telling you the truth: it is for your own good that I am going, because unless I go, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

Here instead Jesus is clearly saying that if he does not go, then the Comforter won't come. That relation indicates that the Comforter has to come SHORTLY after Jesus, and not 6 or 7 centuries after him.

Conclusion: The Comforter is in no way Mohammed, so muslim stop being more delusional than usual. Your Quran has lied to you, you don't find any support from the Bible.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162411 Feb 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite deluded.
There are NO goddesses except your BVM!!!!
Now back to what i said....comment on it...
You MUST agree with me..ok?
A great question indeed prompting us to prepare a list of 100 absurd and irritating verses......
There are many irritating verses...
Let's make a start with a funny one from John...
god the father=god the holy ghost=god the son=the word=jesus
John 1:1.....
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
In the beginning was jesus, and jesus was with jesus, and jesus was jesus.
Your turn Paul!
rabbee: what does the plural words, ElShaddaee and EloHeem mean? and why do THEY Both, have TheFemine Ending? if you cannot truly, answer these questions. then you! do not know, what you are talking about.

Location hidden

#162412 Feb 8, 2013
DEUT 18:18

I will give them a prophet from among themselves, like you, and I will put my words in his mouth, and he will say to them whatever I give him orders to say.

If one looks at the Torah, in particular way to the from the exodus from Egypt to the Promise Land, it's clear that god has made a promise with the people that Moses led out the land of pharaohes

So when one read Duet 18:18 " I will give to them", how the hell a Muslims can think it was refer to Muhammad? Was that 'them' meant the Quraysh, a tribe that at 2000 years ago neither existed? LOL

Quran 7:174
Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel.

I have proved Muhammad was not wfound nowhere in the Gospel or Torah.

I wonder who disillusioned Muhammad and ill-informed the all knowing and wise Allah?

Location hidden

#162413 Feb 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
I will give them a prophet from among themselves, like you, and I will put my words in his mouth, and he will say to them whatever I give him orders to say.
If one looks at the Torah, in particular way to the from the exodus from Egypt to the Promise Land, it's clear that god has made a promise with the people that Moses led out the land of pharaohes
So when one read Duet 18:18 " I will give to them", how the hell a Muslims can think it was refer to Muhammad? Was that 'them' meant the Quraysh, a tribe that at 2000 years ago neither existed? LOL
Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel.
I have proved Muhammad was not wfound nowhere in the Gospel or Torah.
I wonder who disillusioned Muhammad and ill-informed the all knowing and wise Allah?
MUQ just a few days ago labeled Adam as the first Muslim.

Location hidden

#162414 Feb 8, 2013
CORRECTION:

If one looks at the Torah, in particular way from the exodus from Egypt to the Promise Land, it's clear that god has made a promise with the people that Moses led out OF the land of pharaohes

So when one read Duet 18:18 " I will give to them", how the hell a Muslim can think it was refer to Muhammad? Was that 'them' meant the Quraysh, a tribe that 2000 years ago neither existed? LOL

I have proved Muhammad was not found nowhere in the Gospel or Torah.

Location hidden

#162415 Feb 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ just a few days ago labeled Adam as the first Muslim.
Yes I read it. A very hilarious moment it was.

On a second though MUQ may be right.

If one takes the word muslim for its meaning (one who submits to the will of god) then he has a point.

But surely Adam didn't follow any Islam, one because he didn't exist and two because that religion was set up only 1400 years ago by Muhammad.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162416 Feb 8, 2013
Irzath wrote:
<quoted text>
please do explain
Jesus is god -1
father is god -1
Holy spirit is god -1
1+1+1=1!!!!!!!!!!what???and you teach your christian grade schoolers this ?? and they understand it?see thats a worst wrap
I see you can't wrap your brain around it that Christians believe in only one God. Now find me a Christian or a scholarly secular link where a Christian believes in more than one God. Only muslims say Christians believe in more than one God. What does the encyclopedia say?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162417 Feb 8, 2013
Irzath wrote:
<quoted text>
dont twist around. he answers "jesus IS" that god cannot have son without goddess.
he was saying god dont have son because there is no goddess exist..
Answer me this
how does that mean- BMZ who beleives in 1 god and no partner with god... is trying to say there is another goddess?your are just twister who tries find anything out of some thing else..
dont beat around bush ..its clear like crystal.. No other god except allah. thats what BMZ believes, i believe and we muslims believe, and Quran says nothing others than that. no goddess no son god , no spirit god , nothing god except allah.simple.
its not confusing like jesus is god , father is god, spirit is god but 1 god...
Did bmz get that from the koran, where he says a god can only have children with a goddess? The Greek gods had children by mortals.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162418 Feb 8, 2013
Irzath wrote:
<quoted text>
even jesus on his second return is not going to understand this....because he knows goad above heaven(1 god), but "jesus is god"
since when ...he didnt claimed god.and then the spirit. what?
i have a doubt does your so called spirit character have any major role in the story - BIBLE- written by Paul
The Holy Spirit has a major rule in salvation history. The Holy Bible was written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit and every Born Again Christian has the Holy Spirit dwelling in them.

Location hidden

#162419 Feb 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
If one takes the word muslim for its meaning (one who submits to the will of god) then he has a point.
But surely Adam didn't follow any Islam, one because he didn't exist and two because that religion was set up only 1400 years ago by Muhammad.
Yeah, but there are probably a billion people who believe the same way as MUQ does. The implication of this line of belief is a sense of geographic entitlement. The world is screwed.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162420 Feb 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well that would be about, the year 4506. and Adam first arrives about, the year 3896. and does not return intill about 5704. so adam did not know about islam, untill their return.
and since adam, rejected being a muslem. one must say the claim, of adam being the first muslem is a lie. since we are now about, the year 5776. and about 60 years shy, of TheDay of Rest for G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162421 Feb 8, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy Spirit has a major rule in salvation history. The Holy Bible was written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit and every Born Again Christian has the Holy Spirit dwelling in them.
rabbee: but what is the point, when it obviously was not edited by inspiration of Ruach HaKodesh. and you do realize their is an unholy spirit that can, born you again too. so if you have not, which way your going. you could be in a heap of trouble, you don't want to be in.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#162422 Feb 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford...
Holy Prophet Muhammed expressed no great admiration for BJ the gentile clown that you worship!
Jesus was a Jew who came only for the Jews.
Boy, are you willfully ignorant, or just plain stupid?

And those Messengers, SOME We have preferred above others; some there are to whom God spoke, and SOME He raised in rank. And We gave Jesus son of Mary the clear signs, and confirmed him with the Holy Spirit. Qur'an 2:253

Take your meds.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#162423 Feb 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Yeah, but there are probably a billion people who believe the same way as MUQ does. The implication of this line of belief is a sense of geographic entitlement. The world is screwed.
Which begs the question: why would an all knowing, all loving, and all powerful God allow all hell to break loose on earth?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#162424 Feb 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
There can only be one Ra.
http://movieclips.com/H9b7-stargate-movie-onl...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug '14 Ernie 117

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE