Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,033

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162358 Feb 8, 2013
Irzath wrote:
<quoted text>
wahahahahahhahahahhahahahha
blaaaaaaaaaaasphemy.......
what else?
you people mind got wicked reading that bible...searching for partner for god?
bmz said that allah can only have a child by a goddess, so there must be a least one goddess according to bmz for allah to have a child by. I believe bmz is a muslim.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162359 Feb 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
@ ex-Father
Could you please let me know which verses of the gospels, irritated you most, when you were a Christian, ex-Father?
Thanks, ex-Father
Salaams brother!
A great question indeeed prompting us to prepare a list of 100 absurd and irritating verses......
There are many irritating verses...
Let's make a start with a funny one from John...

god the father=god the holy ghost=god the son=the word=jesus

John 1:1.....

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

In the beginning was jesus, and jesus was with jesus, and jesus was jesus.

Your turn!
Salaams

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#162360 Feb 8, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course allah never talked to St Paul or Jesus; allah does not exist.
allah didn't even speak to mohammad; some spirit did.
My God is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; I have nothing in common with ishmael.
Abraham is the Christian's father in faith.
bla bla blasphemy again.
said by who? you paul.. who else? another paul in bible.any one else...

Genesis 17:1-4 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me and be thou perfect. 2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, 4 As for Me, behold, My covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

If this faith is called christian faith then we muslims are more christian than you so called christians. how many time have you bowed for the creator of this universe
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162361 Feb 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams brother!
A great question indeeed prompting us to prepare a list of 100 absurd and irritating verses......
Your turn!
Salaams
I heard that lying is an accepted form of proselytizing in islam.
You claim there are no goddesses and then you say there are, then you say there aren’t. That was like mohammad when he tried to win over the meccians.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162362 Feb 8, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
My God is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; I have nothing in common with ishmael.
Paul you are deluding yourself.
When did Abraham say you have links with him?
Are you mad?
You are an uninvited gate crasher to the Hebrew party!
What have you in common with Abraham?
Ishmael has everything in comon with his OWN father Abraham.
Just because jealous sarah wanted her son to have it all does not make it right.
Wake up and smell the coffee.
You are not Hebrew or Jew.
So stop harassing them!!
This is what they say about idol worshippers like you....

As soon as the KING MESSIAH will declare himself, He WILL DESTROY ROME and MAKE A WILDERNESS of it.

THORNS AND WEEDS will GROW IN POPE'S PALACE.

Then He will start a merciless war on non-Jews and will overpower them. He will slay them in masses, KILL THEIR KINGS and LAY WASTE THE WHOLE ROMAN LAND. He will say to the Jews:'I am the King Messiah for whom you have been waiting. TAKE THE SILVER AND GOLD FROM THE GOYIM.'"- Josiah 60, 6 Rabbi Abarbanel to Daniel 7, 13.

So dear Paul Abraham Isaac Jacob and clan have nothing to do with losers like you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162363 Feb 8, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that lying is an accepted form of proselytizing in islam.
You claim there are no goddesses and then you say there are, then you say there aren’t. That was like mohammad when he tried to win over the meccians.
You are quite deluded.
There are NO goddesses except your BVM!!!!

Now back to what i said....comment on it...
You MUST agree with me..ok?

A great question indeed prompting us to prepare a list of 100 absurd and irritating verses......

Your turn Paul!

Location hidden

#162365 Feb 8, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
bmz said that allah can only have a child by a goddess, so there must be a least one goddess according to bmz for allah to have a child by. I believe bmz is a muslim.
where or when....post no?..why would a muslim who believe in one god. who is trying to prove no partner with god would say allah has daughter or goddess?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162366 Feb 8, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides clinging on to people like Isaac Jacob and Judah who are not bothered about idol worshippers such as yourself, what else do you do?
Please TRY and ANSWER these questions without diversion, deviation or hesitation....

Come on please Paul. Try your best.

You do know that "john" was made up by a bunch of naive folks who made many errors tryingt to promote a flesh god word of mangod.

Please PROVE to US where Jesus claims he was God.

You know you can't.

Therefore, you are lying.

TRY AGAIN...

You even said the I was not a priest. Now prove to me you know more than me.

You have to respond quoting chapter and verse instead of escaping.

Come on Paul don't let the Church down!

You made a claim that BJ and/or Jesus said to Jews he was God.
Now prove it from your Gospels!

Go on, give us chapter and verse, so our Jewish posters can also respond!(PROOF NEEDED PLEASE)

I you can prove that BJ (let alone Jesus) claimed he was God, then we have no hesitation in saying he was nuts!(PROVE TO US!)

Neither Jesus nor BJ claimed they were GOD.

The Holy Quran has authority over your ramblings.

Your holy books written by 3rd/4th century pagans and non theologians has as much authority over me as do the Harry Potter books.

Your books have to be written many times by many people to make them look believable but they are works of fiction that fail to measure up to even Harry potter books.

Why do you force yourself on Hebrew Abraham, Hebrew Isaac and ISHMAEL THE SON OF ABRAHAM? What have they got to do with you? WHAT GIVES YOPU MORE RIGHT THAN HEBREW ISHMAEL?LOL..

Did they ever admit that you are linked to them spiritually?(PROOF NEEDED PLEASE)
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162367 Feb 8, 2013
Irzath wrote:
<quoted text>
bla bla blasphemy again.
said by who? you paul.. who else? another paul in bible.any one else...
Genesis 17:1-4 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me and be thou perfect. 2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.
3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, 4 As for Me, behold, My covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
If this faith is called christian faith then we muslims are more christian than you so called christians. how many time have you bowed for the creator of this universe
The blessing came through Isaac not ishmael. God disowned ishmael as seen when He asked Abraham to take his "only" son Isaac and offer him as an oblation. ishmael and his discendent would war against God's children as they do to this day.

Genesis 17 21 But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year.”

Location hidden

#162368 Feb 8, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You first say there are goddesses and then you say there are not. You sure your name is not mohammad?
we most of name ourselves with his name thats our love for him, sad for me your name is paul not jesus

oh dear sad news for you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ (name)
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162369 Feb 8, 2013
Irzath wrote:
<quoted text>
where or when....post no?..why would a muslim who believe in one god. who is trying to prove no partner with god would say allah has daughter or goddess?
bmz said god can only have a child by a goddess and not a human.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162370 Feb 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Closet Christian
The intelligence displayed in the post is the lowest of the low kind.
Where does Qur'aan say that the Trinity comprises of God, Mary and Jesus, Ignorant and Clueless Fool?
Read Qur'aan before you write and make foolish statements.
Qur'aan condemns, refutes, bursts and shatters Trinity.
lol...you remember how we floored arnie the jinnie martini on this?
Now we have roman linguist (or linguini) with the same old trinity claim!
he needs to get three english letters, a b c, sorted before sorting three 'gods" in one!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162371 Feb 8, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The blessing came through Isaac not ishmael. God disowned ishmael as seen when He asked Abraham to take his "only" son Isaac and offer him as an oblation. ishmael and his discendent would war against God's children as they do to this day.
Genesis 17 21 But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year.”
Hey clueless fool.
Isaac and his people are linked to Judaism!
They spit on your idol worshipping pagan gentile "christian" religion!
They refer to you as idol worshippers.
When did Isaac tell you that you are linked to him?
Isaac worshipped GOD, not a man!
Isaac has NOTHING to do with idol worshipping gentiles!
If Isaac made a claim about Christians...please SHOW it to us.
Orgerewise, please give up on this groupie business!#

Hey blind one...how can Isaac be only son when Ishmael is the first born? Are you dumb or what?
What does OT say about Ishmael?
Does it say, he is not Abraham's son?
You need help!

Location hidden

#162372 Feb 8, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 17:20

As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and multiply him greatly. He shall father twelve princes, and I will make him into a great nation.

Genesis 16:11

And the angel of the Lord said to her,“Behold, you are pregnant and shall bear a son. You shall call his name Ishmael, because the Lord has listened to your affliction.

Mark 12:29

Jesus answered,“The most important is,‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

you people missed the main point, and three and three in one, one in three..you people got confused.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162374 Feb 8, 2013
Irzath wrote:
<quoted text>
As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and multiply him greatly. He shall father twelve princes, and I will make him into a great nation.
And the angel of the Lord said to her,“Behold, you are pregnant and shall bear a son. You shall call his name Ishmael, because the Lord has listened to your affliction.
Jesus answered,“The most important is,‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.
you people missed the main point, and three and three in one, one in three..you people got confused.
Christians believe in one God, prove they believe in more than one God. Give link to Christians teaching there is more than one God.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162375 Feb 8, 2013
Irzath wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
Paul has been told many lies by his church and he believes every one of them.
He cannot stop and think for himself!
When did Abraham or Isaac say they are linked to Paul?!!
Paul is so deluded that he removes Ishmael from his own father and puts himself forward as a "spiritual link"!
How stupid can one get?
Abraham and his nations are all linked to him by blood.
We may worship the GOD of Abraham/Noah/Adam but that does not mean we need approval from Abraham or Isaac or even Ishmael!!
Paul needs to get his brain re-programmed!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162376 Feb 8, 2013
Irzath wrote:
<quoted text>
God made His covenant with Isaac: Genesis 17 21 But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year.”

ishmel plays no part in salvation history.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#162377 Feb 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Closet Christian
The intelligence displayed in the post is the lowest of the low kind.
Where does Qur'aan say that the Trinity comprises of God, Mary and Jesus, Ignorant and Clueless Fool?
Read Qur'aan before you write and make foolish statements.
Qur'aan condemns, refutes, bursts and shatters Trinity.
Which Trinity your Quran bursted if it can not get right which god Christians worship?

Mary a godess? LOL

And you want to make us believe that that book came from god? LOL

Location hidden

#162378 Feb 8, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
bmz said god can only have a child by a goddess and not a human.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...
""""" """"" """"" "
Jesus is wrote:
CAN GOD HAVE A SON?
No, God CANNOT, because God is not a man.

God can beget only a God from a Godess
""""" """"" """"" ""

see how twisting you are.. how does this mean Quran says there is Goddess? or how does this mean BMZ believes in goddess existence?? his point is your belief is in goddess

BMZ means bible says god had child through a human lady. so you people made her goddess..

because you people believed human cant bear a god so you elevated her to god status.

you waiting for chance to blame him for what he didnt mean.
so now you tell me how mary became goddess..
Alex123 aka Wm

London, UK

#162379 Feb 8, 2013
Ali wrote:
MUQ. bmz, amazing informed intelectual truth!!! lol
The Qur'an affirms Muhammed and Muhammed confirms the Qur'an. Amazing circular reasoning, called 'tautism" which comes from the sphincter muscles controlling the an*s. Ever decreasing circles until Muhammadans disappear up their own r*ctums!!!!
Any seeming-intelligent quotes from a muslim comes from non-intelectual "scholars." If they were truly objective and honest they would quietly desist (a good muslim word) from their silly religion. Allah gave them Islam - they have truly been bamboozled by a demon called Jibreal!!!
and you are Ali?
lol..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••