Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,920

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#162301 Feb 8, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
CAN GOD HAVE A SON?
No, God CANNOT, because God is not a man.

God can beget only a God from a Godess.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162302 Feb 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a big lie, Paul. There is not a word from Jesus in story lines 1-15. Zilsch! Nada!
The first chapter of the Gospel of St John says Jesus is God and that through Him all things came into being. What do you think, some angel was with God in the beginning and all things were made through an angel?

bmz

Singapore

#162303 Feb 8, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it Hashem/YHVH or Allah who supposedly spoke directly to Moses?
So, your God talks directly to mass murderers like Moses.
Speaks volumes about the nature of your God.
Many names have been given to God, so it does not matter.

Moses was not a mass murderer. And yes, God spoke directly with Moses.

Massive killings were carried out over centuries, for and in the name of the absurd Christian God, whatever it was and this a fact, which no one can deny!

bmz

Singapore

#162304 Feb 8, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, God, spoke to Moses and not something called allah.
God spoke to the Jews from the clouds confirming Jesus as being favored by Him and to obey Him.
Another lie.

How silly and absurd it is to say that Jesus spoke to Moses!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162305 Feb 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, God CANNOT, because God is not a man.
God can beget only a God from a Godess.
Is that from one of the satanic verses in the koran? So, you are saying there are godess'? You see how mohammad came up with the satanic verses, he was backed into the corner and had to make up nonsense like you just posted. Who are these godess' you talk about allah having children by?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162306 Feb 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses was not a mass murderer. And yes, God spoke directly with Moses.
Massive killings were carried out over centuries, for and in the name of the absurd Christian God, whatever it was and this a fact, which no one can deny!
mohammad was a mass murder as is his followers to this day. One recent example of this mass murder by muslims is 9-11.

bmz

Singapore

#162307 Feb 8, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The first chapter of the Gospel of St John says Jesus is God and that through Him all things came into being. What do you think, some angel was with God in the beginning and all things were made through an angel?
The first chapter of John is absurd! There is no need to think. It is basically John's gibberish.

I don't see any truth in the gospel, according to John. Too childish!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162308 Feb 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie.
How silly and absurd it is to say that Jesus spoke to Moses!
Jesus is God and thus it follows He spoke to Moses in the OT and spoke to him in the NT at Jesus' transfiguration.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#162309 Feb 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

It does not necessarily mean that the names are synonymous with the same being.

It's possible, and it can be shown, that the different names of God are the distinct names of each individual being.

Don't get fooled by the appellation - God.

The word God can mean many things to many people and besides most importantly each being loves to style itself God.

How come the G-d of the Tanach differs in archetypal characteristics from the God (Allah) of the Quran?

Don't bring in the monotheism argument here as monotheism simply refers to the worship of one archetypal being to the exclusion of the others.

As such we read in the scriptures that a God of a particular book commands its human followers to only worship it and no other being - I am a jealous God!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#162310 Feb 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Moses was not a mass murderer.
Moses was a murderer from youth.

He presided over many genocides and took part in numerous animal and human sacrifices.

Moses was a mass murderer and a sorcerer.

I see no difference among Moses, Mao, Hitler, Stalin - all of these were heavily into the negative aspects of the occult and were mass murderers.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#162311 Feb 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

And yes, God spoke directly with Moses.
What a childish answer.

How do you know whether some archetypal being (styling itself as God) spoke to Moses or not?

bmz

Singapore

#162312 Feb 8, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that from one of the satanic verses in the koran? So, you are saying there are godess'? You see how mohammad came up with the satanic verses, he was backed into the corner and had to make up nonsense like you just posted. Who are these godess' you talk about allah having children by?
The point is that God is not a man to have a son.

Do not assign earthly relations to God. Yes, a man can beget a son from his wife but God cannot beget.

If you want to say that Jesus is the Son of your God, then you must accept that Mary was the Wife of God or the Concubine of God, with whom your God made love and produced Jesus.

It gets worse than this. Then you have Mary as the Goddess. lol!

So, stop this nonsense that Jesus is the Son of God. If you want to carry on saying that, then say the Mary was the Wife of God and we will still laugh at that Holy Family.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#162313 Feb 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Massive killings were carried out over centuries, for and in the name of the absurd Christian God.
Mass killings by Christians?- The misdeeds of the Church.

Jesus did not maim or kill anyone though he advocated violence at times and was, on the whole, a weak and powerless prophet.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#162314 Feb 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

God spoke directly with Moses.
Really?

Could you share with me at least one truly original/profound cosmic teaching attributed to Moses?

All his teachings are too pedestrian and perverse, to say the least.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162315 Feb 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The first chapter of John is absurd! There is no need to think. It is basically John's gibberish.
How many goddess are there and how many children by then did allah have? Doesn't the satanic verses say there are three goddess?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162316 Feb 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that God is not a man to have a son.
Do not assign earthly relations to God. Yes, a man can beget a son from his wife but God cannot beget.
If you want to say that Jesus is the Son of your God, then you must accept that Mary was the Wife of God or the Concubine of God, with whom your God made love and produced Jesus.
So, stop this nonsense that Jesus is the Son of God. If you want to carry on saying that, then say the Mary was the Wife of God and we will still laugh at that Holy Family.
I want to hear about these goddess allah can have children by. Does allah have a penis? The sunni only say he has a face, two hands, two eyes, and limbs. They don't mention a penis.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162317 Feb 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical answer when confronted with the light of the Gospels.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#162318 Feb 8, 2013
http://quran.com/22/52-53

And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet except that when he spoke [or recited], Satan threw into it [some misunderstanding]. But Allah abolishes that which Satan throws in; then Allah makes precise His verses. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.

[That is] so He may make what Satan throws in a trial for those within whose hearts is disease and those hard of heart. And indeed, the wrongdoers are in extreme dissension.
I get it! Those in whose hearts is NOT a disease and whose hearts are NOT hard, won't be fooled when a bona fide genuine prophet of Allah -like Mohammad, for example- speaks "satanic" verses, but of course we know that this never happened to Mohammad because the last and best ever prophet NEVER endorsed the intercession of Allah's supposed "daughters" and then later recanted!

It was only those messengers and prophets who came BEFORE Mohammad who were prone to speaking damned nonsense that would later be cancelled out by "Allah."

No one can deny this fact.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#162319 Feb 8, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to hear about these goddess allah can have children by. Does allah have a penis? The sunni only say he has a face, two hands, two eyes, and limbs. They don't mention a penis.
See: http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx...

bmz

Singapore

#162320 Feb 8, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have not really read and understood what I had written. Read again!

" The point is that God is not a man to have a son.

So, stop this nonsense that Jesus is the Son of God. If you want to carry on saying that, then say the Mary was the Wife of God and we will still laugh at that Holy Family."

Now, does this thing called the Father of Jesus, have a dick? Did he use the dick on Jesus' mother?

Also, this thing called the Father, was not the father of Jesus. If the Father had fathered Jesus, then you could have said that Jesus is his son. The Father in Israel, was everybody's Father but everybody's father.

So, please cut out the Horse Shit that Jesus was the son of God!

Allah denies having a son. So, the question of having a Godess is out.

Since your God has a son, your God must have a Goddess. You can call Jesus, the Son of God only, if your God had sex with a Godess.

Was Mary the Godess? No wonder, your Church calls her the Mother of God. Do we smell Incest?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 6 hr Ooogah Boogah 14,391
Handfasting - Is it final, or can it be repeate... Oct 26 Kathwynn 2
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep '14 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep '14 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE