Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,337

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162087 Feb 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgery is when you do not know the author and the author does not tell its sources and when "unknown hands" edit the document.
ALL of these are clear as a day for all four of these so called First Century Forgeries.
There is no "original copy" of any of these books, no two ancient manuscripts match exactly with each other. Whom you are trying to deceive?
May be yourself!!
rabbee: well your quran written by alleged as men, has the exact same problems. it is not directly from G-D, like TheTorah always IS.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162088 Feb 6, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so carnal. I can't think of why you think God can by happy with you.
rabbee: and also, with you!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162089 Feb 6, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
mohammad was correct, there is only one God; He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. allah is fictional god that speaks through an 'angel' to a character name mohammad, and found in a fictional work called the koran.
rabbee: it's Avraham, Yeetzak and Yaachov. if you can't even get their names right, then don't even bother. because these evil lies, do more harm than good.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162090 Feb 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you never wrote the same to the Jesus Freak, who was carnal first? Do you think Jesus would be happy with that carnal Jesus Freak?
I have always noticed that a Christian always brings up something rubbish and after he is screwed up by us, you appear and whine and rant?
Why can't you as a good Christian take the abnormal Christian, who initiates rubbish, to task?
rabbee: there is too much pestilence, plague, and famine happening in this world, to even assume that G-D is happy with any of us.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162091 Feb 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I am getting more attention than you, from Jesus freaks.
rabbee: i do not care, how much false attention the devil seeks. it's still all false, attention with your false intentions.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162092 Feb 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no Satanic verses in Qur'aan.
Satanic verses can only be found in the New Testament, a book inspired by Satan.
What can be more Satanic than these two Grand Satanic Verses?
"In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God"
But about the Son he says,
“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
by anointing you with the oil of joy.”
"O God... God, your God.... your companions"
God setting God above his companions? This the Mother of all Satanic Verses in the NT.
This what Satan did through Paul or the pervert, who wrote Hebrews series.
rabbee: well if it ain't true to G-D, here in TheTorah Happening again. then you don't have, a lot of other evil and wicked options left! now do you? hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer, pick one. even though you most likely do not know, which one you are actually working for. because it sure ain't G-D, here in TheTorah Happening again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162093 Feb 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, please.
Your Bible has no leg to stand upon even under the scrutiny of your forged OT.
Besides Matthew 5-7 and some parables, there is nothing redeeming in your New Testament.
Your scripture is not the approved scale to measure other Scriptures. Neither the Jews accept your NT nor do the Muslims. See the pickle that the NT is in?
Please attack Qur'aan but only if you do have the guts to discuss and debate with me. So far, I see you as an off-topic poster, who contributes 2-3 liners.
rabbee: if i am not even going to accept their new testament tanach. then i am not about, to accept any TheTorah from G-D, here in IT actually again.

this is getting, extreemly rediculous. for G-D to be giving this story of creation, for thousands and thousans of third and fourth times. and the whole world always rejecting being here, in TheTorah in TheHappening forever now.

what is so hard, to understand? about G-D is giving, TheWhole Torah In The Happening again. and we are all, here in IT again. there is nothing complicated, about being here in This Story of Creation just again. so don't let the subtle beasts of the fields, even try to complicate this for you all.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#162096 Feb 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Hi, Joel

How are you? Hope all is well with you.
Hi, BMZ.

Thank you.

I am better.

Hope all is well at your end.

Bye.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#162100 Feb 6, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever the 'angel', spirit, was talking for, if not itself, was not the God of Abraham, Isaace and Jacob. What this supposed 'spirit' said is not in keeping with God's Holy Bible. That being said, scholars should not include islam among the Abrahamic religions of Judaism and Christianity. islam is a heathen ideology.
Who says that Bible we have today is from God?

Just go and read the history of each book in the Bible and who actually has "Supposed" to have written it.

Your entire faith works on good will and assumptions. You think crooks and cheats and forgers and liars came only recently.

While in reality they are as old as humanity.

A document 2000 or 2500 or 3000 or 3500 years old could be a forgery, unless proven that it is a revelation from God.

Bring Proof that even A Single Book from these 66 or 73 Books that are included in Holy Bible, were dictated by Holy Ghost or any prophet wrote them with his hand or dictated any book to his disciple.

Talk sense and not just assumptions.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#162101 Feb 6, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-46

Chapter 96 Jesus gives testimony about Final Prophet

When the prayer was ended, the priest said with a loud voice: "Stay, Jesus, for we need to know who you are, for the quieting of our nation." Jesus answered: "I am Jesus, son of Mary, of the seed of David, a man that is mortal and fears God, and I seek that to God be given honour and glory."

The priest answered: "In the Book of Moses it is written that our God must send us the Messiah, who shall come to announce to us that which God wills, and shall bring to the world the mercy of God. Therefore I pray you tell us the truth, are you the Messiah of God whom we expect?"

Jesus answered: "It is true that God has so promised, but indeed I am not he, for he is made before me, and shall come after me." The priest answered: "By your words and signs at any rate we believe you to be a prophet and an holy one of God, wherefore I pray you in the name of all Judea and Israel that you for love of God should tell us in what wise the Messiah will come.

Chapter 97 Continued

Jesus answered: "As God lives, in whose presence
my soul stands, I am not the Messiah whom all the tribes of the earth expect, even as God promised to our father Abraham, saying: "In your seed will I bless all the tribes of the earth."

But when God shall take me away from the world, Satan will raise again this accursed sedition, by making the impious believe that I am God and son of God, whence my words and my doctrine shall be contaminated, insomuch that scarcely shall there remain thirty faithful ones:

whereupon God will have mercy upon the world, and will send his Messenger for whom he has made all things who shall come from the south with power, and shall destroy the idols with the idolaters who shall take away the dominion from Satan which he has over men. He shall bring with him the mercy of God for salvation of them that shall believe in him, and blessed is he who shall believe his words.…

The priest answered: "After the coming of the Messenger of God shall other prophets come?" Jesus answered: "There shall not come after him true prophets sent by God, but there shall come a great number of false prophets, whereat I sorrow. For Satan shall raise them up by the just judgment of God, and they shall hide themselves under the pretext of my gospel." Herod answered: "How is it a just judgment of God that such impious men should come?"

Jesus answered: "It is just that he who will not believe in the truth to his salvation should believe in a lie to his damnation. Wherefore I say to you, that the world has ever despised the true prophets and loved the false, as can be seen in the time of Micaiah and Jeremiah. For every like loves his like."

Note: Look at these clear statements from Jesus, there is no doubt whatsoever and no ambiguity in his statements. Compare them with the "confused" wording as we see in Fourth Gospel- MUQ
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162103 Feb 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
When the prayer was ended, the priest said with a loud voice: "Stay, Jesus, for we need to know who you are, for the quieting of our nation." Jesus answered: "I am Jesus, son of Mary, of the seed of David, a man that is mortal and fears God, and I seek that to God be given honour and glory."
The priest answered: "In the Book of Moses it is written that our God must send us the Messiah, who shall come to announce to us that which God wills, and shall bring to the world the mercy of God. Therefore I pray you tell us the truth, are you the Messiah of God whom we expect?"
Jesus answered: "It is true that God has so promised, but indeed I am not he, for he is made before me, and shall come after me." The priest answered: "By your words and signs at any rate we believe you to be a prophet and an holy one of God, wherefore I pray you in the name of all Judea and Israel that you for love of God should tell us in what wise the Messiah will come.
Chapter 97 Continued
my soul stands, I am not the Messiah whom all the tribes of the earth expect, even as God promised to our father Abraham, saying: "In your seed will I bless all the tribes of the earth."
But when God shall take me away from the world, Satan will raise again this accursed sedition, by making the impious believe that I am God and son of God, whence my words and my doctrine shall be contaminated, insomuch that scarcely shall there remain thirty faithful ones:
whereupon God will have mercy upon the world, and will send his Messenger for whom he has made all things who shall come from the south with power, and shall destroy the idols with the idolaters who shall take away the dominion from Satan which he has over men. He shall bring with him the mercy of God for salvation of them that shall believe in him, and blessed is he who shall believe his words.…
The priest answered: "After the coming of the Messenger of God shall other prophets come?" Jesus answered: "There shall not come after him true prophets sent by God, but there shall come a great number of false prophets, whereat I sorrow. For Satan shall raise them up by the just judgment of God, and they shall hide themselves under the pretext of my gospel." Herod answered: "How is it a just judgment of God that such impious men should come?"
Jesus answered: "It is just that he who will not believe in the truth to his salvation should believe in a lie to his damnation. Wherefore I say to you, that the world has ever despised the true prophets and loved the false, as can be seen in the time of Micaiah and Jeremiah. For every like loves his like."
Note: Look at these clear statements from Jesus, there is no doubt whatsoever and no ambiguity in his statements. Compare them with the "confused" wording as we see in Fourth Gospel- MUQ
rabbee: oh come on! this is nowhere like the way, i or TheWe wrote or spoke. what you wrote, is all fictionalized about TheBothUs and me. with even one lie, it all becomes the lie.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162104 Feb 6, 2013
all you alleged people, are too much in lust of your lying selves, to of ever loved G-D. all lies are, the results of self vanity.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162105 Feb 6, 2013
no liar can ever be considered, as righteous or holy. and tryine to make all of your, evil and wicked not here in The Torah crap look holy is a mistake everyone is making.

and you are never going to be holy, by using anyone elses unholy words assumed as holy to you.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162106 Feb 6, 2013
don't even try to give me, with any of your not here in TheTorah Happening delusions. because neither, G-D or i are buying it. all you do with your not here in TheStory of Creation testimony. is to corrupt, yourself with it.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162107 Feb 6, 2013
the fact that me, and this world's grandmother are actually here again. tells me, we are not in any other different story. with the same old, sad not here in TheTorah delusional excuses you all are.

and me and this worlds appointed grandmother. are going to be your G-d again for the final day. whether any of you, like it or not.

if you choose to be so stupid, that you can't ever figure out. just what story we are all in, from TheG-D of Only and Always TheTorah. then there truly is no true help, or redeemption truly for any of you.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162108 Feb 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says that Bible we have today is from God?
Just go and read the history of each book in the Bible and who actually has "Supposed" to have written it.
Your entire faith works on good will and assumptions. You think crooks and cheats and forgers and liars came only recently.
While in reality they are as old as humanity.
A document 2000 or 2500 or 3000 or 3500 years old could be a forgery, unless proven that it is a revelation from God.
Bring Proof that even A Single Book from these 66 or 73 Books that are included in Holy Bible, were dictated by Holy Ghost or any prophet wrote them with his hand or dictated any book to his disciple.
Talk sense and not just assumptions.
God's Catholic Church is familiar with the history of each book of the Holy Bible. This history can be found as a prologue to each book in many Bibles.

The Catholic Church gave us the Holy Bible; it is her book and she is its the guardian.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162109 Feb 6, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
God's Catholic Church is familiar with the history of each book of the Holy Bible. This history can be found as a prologue to each book in many Bibles.
The Catholic Church gave us the Holy Bible; it is her book and she is its the guardian.
rabbee: a false epexege, does not make any one true. the adding of false words to scripture, is actually a form of deletion of the word.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#162111 Feb 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan throwing vain thoughts into the mind of Jesus:
Chapter 4 Matthew:
"If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.” God saved Jesus from responding positively to Satan and Jesus did not say that.
Also, thank God, Jesus did not say, "Yes, I am the son of God".
Satan did that again and said, "“If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down."
Jesus never said "I am the Son of God and I am not going to throw myself down."
So, every time, Satan bugged Jesus, God saved Jesus.
And Satan tried again through Peter and Jesus called Peter "Satan".
Hope this helped a lot.
Mental Blockhead,

Your "help" is worthless.

It was YOUR "prophet" who endorsed the idea of asking the intercession of the supposed "daughters of Allah," and then later repented of this error. THIS is why he impugned God's competence and smeared every other prophet of God in hsi precious Qur'an. It was to save his own stinking reputation as a supposed "prophet" that he shat on both God and man, but you, being the braindead Muslim zealot that you have ever been, have not even begun to understand that this is what is at issue, you "ignorant fool."
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#162112 Feb 6, 2013
CORRECTION:

It was YOUR "prophet" who endorsed the idea of asking the intercession of the supposed "daughters of Allah," and then later repented of this error. THIS is why he impugned God's competence and smeared every other prophet of God in HIS precious Qur'an. It was to save his own stinking reputation as a supposed "prophet" that he shat on both God and man, but you, being the braindead Muslim zealot that you have ever been, have not even begun to understand that this is what is at issue, you "ignorant fool."
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#162113 Feb 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Chapter 97 Continued
Dr. Barnabas,

You REALLY DO believe that this hogwash is the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE