Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 228144 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

The Aggrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#161893 Feb 5, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes muztard except for neurotic quibblers and muztards they are much the same.
Acts 2
"All of you must turn away from your sins and be baptised in the name of Jesus Christ." - the son.
"You will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit" - the Holy Spirit.
"It is for all whom the Lord our God will choose." - the father.
Matthew 28
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Alright imbecile? Just a different person with a different way of saying the same thing.
You muztards can't be as stupid as you pretend.
Hey Jake, what are you doing here? Or are you sid sIndian?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161894 Feb 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Comparison between Quran Chapter 112 and First Two of the ten commandments mentioned in the Book of Exodus and Deuteronomy:
Some people have hinted that Our Prophet had before him, these 10 commandments and he used them as “Guideline” to formulate Chapter 112 of Quran.
The answer to this charge is:
a. Where is the proof that our prophet used these Biblical Verses for Chapter 112?
b. Our prophet did not know how to read and write, from whom he heard and remembered these verses?
c. And if he could edit them and rewrite them in so concise and beautiful way, why can’t no one else is able to do it before or after him?
d. If we can assume such type of “Loose charges” then no proof of any kind is needed to prove anything. Any one can come up with any charge and say it is self proven.
A. Are there really any comparison between Quran Surah 112 and these Ten Commandments?
01. Eventhough the topic of both is same; there is no comparison between Quranic Surah and Ten commandments.
02. In Quranic Surah 112, in each verse there is a Unique Quality of Allah, which can be used to distinguish between True God and false gods.
Remember AHAD, SAMAD, LAM YALID and KUFU. There is no such test given in the Ten Commandments.
03. Ten Commandments only give the instructions, but Quran makes a claim and gives a test to check and verify.
B. What these commandments say:
“I am YHWH, your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, the house of slavery. Do not have other gods before me. Do not have idols, do not make any figure of things in the heavens, or here below the earth, or in the water under the earth.
“Do not kneel before them or worship them, because I YHWH am your God a jealous God who punishes children under the third and fourth generation for the wickedness of their parents who hate me” But I am merciful the Thousandth generation to those who love me and obey my commandments (Deut 5: 6-10)
And
“Listen Isreal, YHWH our God is One YHWH and you shall love YHWH your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your strength”(Deut. 6:4-5)
04. Count the number of words in these Biblical verses and then see how Quran Surah 112 condenses all these plus many more in just 17 words!!
05. Quran Surah starts with the word “Say” which is much powerful than the submissive “Listen” as we see in Bible.
06. Then the word “Israel” makes it appear as if the message is only for Jews. YHWH then becomes a “family god” of Jews, having special relationship with them.
While Quranic narration is free from any racial or national bias. Allah is for every one.
07. Then in Bible YHWH is mentioned as Jealous God that punishes children upto third and fourth generations for the sins and inequities of their father, which is against the principles of Natural Justice.
Quran is free from all these mistakes.
08. So in reality, there is no comparison between Quranic Surah 112 and the first two of famous 10 Commandments of Bible.
It is like comparing Chalk and Cheese. Human writemanship and work of Creator of Universe are clearly visible, between these passages from two religious scriptures.
Allah Knows Best
mohammad said a spirit talked to him not allah.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#161895 Feb 5, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Mental Blockhead,
Putting words into Jesus' mouth that he might not have ever actually uttered isn't limited to Christian "forgers."
Qur'anic baby Jesus delivered a sermon from his cradle, and this HAS TO BE TRUE, or else Muhammad is a false prophet, period.
No one can deny this fact.
Dr. Knuclehead

Off topic again!

We are discussing the GRAND FORGERY IN MATTHEW 28. And we are comparing it with Acts.

Here is a fact, which neither you nor your Church can deny!!!

Read on Doc! This is what I wrote.

"The problem is that you have not even really read your own New Testament.

Read this and tell me how can you dare spin anymore?

"Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. "

He did it again! The point is Matthew 28:19 IS A FORGERY."

What has it got to do with Mary's baby in Qur'aan?

How do you guys defend the Grand Contradiction between the statements made in Acts and Matthews?

Spin the wheel.
bmz

Singapore

#161897 Feb 5, 2013
The Aggrolite Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jake, what are you doing here? Or are you sid sIndian?
Hello, T A Busters

Greetings and welcome

Did you unchain John and let him loose in here, mate?

He is unable to differentiate between the forgery in Matthews 28 and the one in Acts 2.

Hope you have brought the leash with you.

BMZ
bmz

Singapore

#161898 Feb 5, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes muztard except for neurotic quibblers and muztards they are much the same.
Acts 2
"All of you must turn away from your sins and be baptised in the name of Jesus Christ." - the son.
"You will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit" - the Holy Spirit.
"It is for all whom the Lord our God will choose." - the father.
Matthew 28
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Alright imbecile? Just a different person with a different way of saying the same thing.
You muztards can't be as stupid as you pretend.
Hello, ChrisTurd

We are discussing in whose name were people baptized. We are not discussing the by-products, clueless twisting fool!
bmz

Singapore

#161899 Feb 5, 2013
Buford wrote:
3 So Paul asked,“Then what baptism did you receive?”

“John’s baptism,” they replied.

4 Paul said,“John’s baptism was a baptism of repentance.
Thanks for confirming Jesus' baptism of repentance.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161900 Feb 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Knuclehead
Off topic again!
We are discussing the GRAND FORGERY IN MATTHEW 28. And we are comparing it with Acts.
Here is a fact, which neither you nor your Church can deny!!!
Read on Doc! This is what I wrote.
"The problem is that you have not even really read your own New Testament.
Read this and tell me how can you dare spin anymore?
"Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. "
He did it again! The point is Matthew 28:19 IS A FORGERY."
What has it got to do with Mary's baby in Qur'aan?
How do you guys defend the Grand Contradiction between the statements made in Acts and Matthews?
Spin the wheel.
rabbee: two counterfieters, being critical of each others works. is still the definition, of hyprocricy. all translations are counterfeit, some are just worse than others.
bmz

Singapore

#161901 Feb 5, 2013
Buford wrote:
• Acts 11:16, "And I remembered the word of the Lord, how He used to say,'John baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit."
Please do not quote Acts 11 as that is also a fraud and forgery.

This was a cooked up story to declare all forbidden food lawful through a starving Peter's vision.

Thanks, Dr. Knucklehead.

Now to this from Acts 11 tale::

"16 Then I remembered what the Lord had said:‘John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.’"

Remember this is the same Peter, who went back home, wondering what had happened, after visiting the unoccupied tomb?

Where can we find his Lord saying that?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#161902 Feb 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You know squat about my beliefs
and I suspect you know squat about your beliefs
HughBe---My reference Judahite-- Judges 2:11 "And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord, and served Baalim:"
Study it.
Is the opinion of God of no value to YOU?
Why do YOU esteem the teachings of your rabbis ABOVE the words of God?

Frijoles---You know squat about my beliefs
and I suspect you know squat about your belief

HughBe--- Judahite, why do you LIE so easily? This nasty habit of yours reveals aspects of your beliefs. Let me break it down for you.

1.Your LYING lips tell me that in your religion it is acceptable to LIE.

2. Your LYING lips tell me that in your religion it is acceptable to LIE on Christians.

3. Based on the fact that I have never witnessed you correcting your fellow Judahite for BLATANT lies it tells me that it is a code in Judaism to gang together and LIE on the whole world.

4. I know much more about your CORRUPTED cult.

Are there evil spirits in your religion?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#161903 Feb 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---My reference Judahite-- Judges 2:11 "And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord, and served Baalim:"
Study it.
HughBe--- Judahite, why do you LIE so easily? This nasty habit of yours reveals aspects of your beliefs. Let me break it down for you.
2. Your LYING lips tell me that in your religion it is acceptable to LIE on Christians.
3. Based on the fact that I have never witnessed you correcting your fellow Judahite for BLATANT lies it tells me that it is a code in Judaism to gang together and LIE on the whole world.
What I find interesting is that you actually spent time composing all of that.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#161904 Feb 5, 2013
Repeated because of POPULAR demand.

Listen well and in particular from 9 minutes, it deals with Isaiah 53 from a Tanach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#161905 Feb 5, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161906 Feb 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming Jesus' baptism of repentance.
rabbee: not all mayeem meekvah, is for the purpose of actual repentance. some can be, for the purpose of instruction. for a good leader, shall set the example. all good teachers, shall show how it is truly done, at least once.

nor should one assume, that all mayeem meekvah is for the purpose of redeemtion. when some can be, for the purpose of deception also. if the intention is not good, then it does no good. and doing it to be accepted by a group, is a lousy and decietful reason.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161907 Feb 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, ChrisTurd
We are discussing in whose name were people baptized. We are not discussing the by-products, clueless twisting fool!
rabbee: well i am still waiting, for even one holy post from you. and explitaves of the beast, are not even noteworthy.

is there no one else on earth, that can even truly write one! holy post?

why do you keep, concentrating on the person. rather than what is really true to G-D, here in ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation again? you cannot determine the truth, by attempting to correct someone elses lies with your own lies.

and you shall never, discover the truth here in TheTorah. by denouncing me and your grandmother of all, here in this second coming of Adam just again.

i have been a perminant resident, here in TheTorah. for thousands and thousands of third or fourth times. and as it is again, all of you and your grandmother are not going to make it past three times.

if you keep making all the same, not here in TheTorah mistakes, that all the other grandmothers and her grandchildred did. then you are not! going to make it either. do not go to bed angry, so you wake up resentfull. so let us not allow, for G-D to leave for TheDay of Rest Angry at us all.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#161908 Feb 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find interesting is that you actually spent time composing all of that.
Try answering the question.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161910 Feb 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Study it.
rabbee: frijoles, has written to lots of evil spirits on these message boards. and most of the time, with his evil spirit. so what? but every now and then, he almost gets it right.

but as long as you all, consider yourselves as not here in ThisStorhy of ThePhysical Creation again. then you, are always going to get it wrong.

just WHO is Really giving this Same Again Story, and what is i truly called? can we at least start, with what Story we are all here in from TheG-D of Only TheTorah for a change? otherwise not a single one of you, is ever going to be seen as holy by G-D or HisSon.

and no! i am not about to give in, and let any of you call me jesus. since G-D refuses to accept the name jesus, then neither shall i. G-D is not about to allow, any liars in HEAVEN or give you with Heaven on earth.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161912 Feb 5, 2013
G-D is never going to give, this whole unholy world with any true peace. and neither shall HIS Son give you with any peace, when G-D takes off for TheDay of Vacation again.

as the whole world has chosen the worst time possible to all be unholy with the talking subtle beasts of the fields.

G-D is preparing to take off, for TheDay of Rest again. and look at all the not here in TheTorah crap you all and your grandmother are saying.

G-D is giving This Story of ThePhysical Creation again. and you all and your grandmother and i are actually here in IT again.

and if you all get your grandmother replaced with all of your lying to her. then do not blame me, for your destiny to oblivion.
bmz

Singapore

#161919 Feb 5, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i am still waiting, for even one holy post from you. and explitaves of the beast, are not even noteworthy.
is there no one else on earth, that can even truly write one! holy post?
why do you keep, concentrating on the person. rather than what is really true to G-D, here in ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation again? you cannot determine the truth, by attempting to correct someone elses lies with your own lies.
and you shall never, discover the truth here in TheTorah. by denouncing me and your grandmother of all, here in this second coming of Adam just again.
i have been a perminant resident, here in TheTorah. for thousands and thousands of third or fourth times. and as it is again, all of you and your grandmother are not going to make it past three times.
if you keep making all the same, not here in TheTorah mistakes, that all the other grandmothers and her grandchildred did. then you are not! going to make it either. do not go to bed angry, so you wake up resentfull. so let us not allow, for G-D to leave for TheDay of Rest Angry at us all.
Rabbee,

I can't be very sweet to these hardcore Christian polemicists. You are in TheTorah. Right? So, I follow the Torah and apply "An eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth".

And this is where Jesus failed, because he talked about turning the other cheek. I slap their cheeks left and right. It works. Still the worms try to wriggle like the men, who penend the New Testament, did.

You don't know how to handle the goons, who come from the gospel culture.

Shalom
BMZ
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161922 Feb 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not quote Acts 11 as that is also a fraud and forgery.
This was a cooked up story to declare all forbidden food lawful through a starving Peter's vision.
Thanks, Dr. Knucklehead.
Now to this from Acts 11 tale::
"16 Then I remembered what the Lord had said:‘John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.’"
Remember this is the same Peter, who went back home, wondering what had happened, after visiting the unoccupied tomb?
Where can we find his Lord saying that?
This is your only course to refute Christianity: "that is also a fraud and forgery." islam cannot stand up to the light of the Holy Bible. Give one reason anyone should believe what some spirit supposedly told mohammad came from some character named allha? muslims have to be thrend with death not to leave this ideology. The fear of the truth found in Christianity is kept from muslims for they would leave islam in droves.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#161935 Feb 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Try answering the question.
Like I am going to bother to wade into your pointless rambles?

kiss my tushie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Jul 26 Shizle 40
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul 24 skylar 108
Shadows and sounds Jul 23 Dizy 1
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Jul 6 TC_Tia 14,656
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Jul 4 Pam 11
News What is Asatru? (Dec '10) Jul 3 ex pagan 2
News Sorry Witches, You Won't Be Able to Buy Spells ... Jun '15 Drake_Burrwood 1
More from around the web