Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,601)

Showing posts 152,001 - 152,020 of198,729
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Err they are pretty much the same you moron.
However, if you quibbling dishonest mind has trouble with synonyms then Matthew is more important than Acts.
How can you say that they are pretty much, you bloody fool!

Listen, you are the dishonest person here, dickhead!

Read again:

I am talking about the following bullshits:

The bullshit in "Acts 2:

36 “So be sure of this, all you people of Israel. You nailed Jesus to the cross. But God has made him both Lord and Christ.”
37 When the people heard this, their hearts were filled with shame. They said to Peter and the other apostles,“Brothers, what should we do?”
38 Peter replied,“All of you must turn away from your sins and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then your sins will be forgiven. You will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 The promise is for you and your children. It is also for all who are far away. It is for all whom the Lord our God will choose.”
40 Peter said many other things to warn them. He begged them,“Save yourselves from these evil people.” 41 Those who accepted his message were baptized. About 3,000 people joined the believers that day."

This bullshit from Matthews 28:

The Great Commission

16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said,“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.(Q) 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Which bullshit is correct in your view?

Dickhead, they are not fucking same!

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

BMZ...the fool........all he has is attacks at Christianity. He has no defense when it comes to Islam.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Trisha wrote:
BMZ...the fool........all he has is attacks at Christianity. He has no defense when it comes to Islam.
Here comes the Mother of All Bigot and attacks me straight.

No great contribution but silly and absurd 1-2 liners.

I always defend Islam, Ignorant Fool!

Now, you do your best to defend Christianity.

I am talking about the following bullshits, which the clueless fool John from Australia thinks they are pretty much same:

"Acts 2:

36 “So be sure of this, all you people of Israel. You nailed Jesus to the cross. But God has made him both Lord and Christ.”
37 When the people heard this, their hearts were filled with shame. They said to Peter and the other apostles,“Brothers, what should we do?”

38 Peter replied,“All of you must turn away from your sins and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then your sins will be forgiven. You will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 The promise is for you and your children. It is also for all who are far away. It is for all whom the Lord our God will choose.”

40 Peter said many other things to warn them. He begged them,“Save yourselves from these evil people.” 41 Those who accepted his message were baptized. About 3,000 people joined the believers that day."

This bullshit from Matthews 28: The Great Commission

16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said,“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.(Q) 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”"

Do you see any difference between Acts 2 and Matthew 28? One fool says something and other fool says something else!

Now tell me, your dumb highness, which bullshit is correct in your view? Defend Christianity with all your might and intellect, if you have any!!!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Correction, Trisha

The opening line in my post to you, should read:

Here comes the Mother of All Bigots and attacks me straight.

Thanks, Bigot!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
My question was: What exactly did he fulfill? List up, please. I don't see him fulfilling anything.
Would you be kind enough to list down 150 items that he fulfilled? Thanks
In my humble view, Jesus was a reformer and a teacher. In the beginning, you will notice, he was called Teacher or Rabbi. So, he fulfilled the role of a good teacher only.
And that is also what Qur'aan says in other words.
This thread is about who/what allah is and not who Jesus is. Since islam lacks any substance the only thing muslims apologist can do is to try an discredit Christianity. Even if you could discredit Christianity, islam would still be an empty man made ideology and nothing more. It is a very carnal based philosophy with no redeeming qualities. Prove me wrong.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Trisha wrote:
And after you defend Christianity, attack Islam and I will defend. That will be between you and me. No other polemic hardcore Christian goons of Topix in this thread. OK, Bigot?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
We follow only Qur'aan and Muhammad. Period.
I am glad to hear you admit you do not follow God.

muslims live in fear of the muslim community and submit themselves to it. The allah is the personification of the muslim community.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

bmz wrote:
@ Paul
Please read my post to Dr. Knucklehead (Buford) and tell me why did Peter not baptise in the name of the alleged three?
Why did Peter baptise only in the name of Jesus?
It shows that some lying and evil spirit forced the Church fathers to forge "In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit".
And how can you guys gloat over this fraud and forgery in Matthews 28, when Peter baptized only in Jesus' name???
St Peter was only talking about by whose authority one is baptized and not giving the fomula for baptism. He could say: "By the authority of Jesus Name, I baptize you:-In the Name of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.'"
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Paul wrote:
01 The popes are infallible and impeccable. The Holy Spirit guide the Catholic Church through the pope as its visible head, preserving her from error.

02 The St Peter was the first pope of the Catholic Church and it is history. Jesus gave St Peter the Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven and whatsoever he bond and loosed on earth was bond and loosed in Heaven. St Peter pasted these Keys to his successor and so on to the present day pope.

03 God’s Catholic Church whom St Paul was endorsed by accept what St Paul preached/taught to this day..

04 We are only under the Law of Love..

The Jewish followers of Jesus can be baptized and come to the Catholic Church.
Ans.

01. I think the "Holy Spirit" is the most pitiable thing in the whole Christianity. Any one and every one can "order" it to appear any time they wish.!!

If every Pope is infallible, then why so many Popes were declared Anti Pope after they died? And why the Pope John Paul II apologized for actions of past Popes regarding Jews and Crusades?

02. St. Peter was NEVER declared or called a Pope. He never handed over any Keys of Church to St. Paul. It is all in your imaginations.

03. So you mean that all these thousands of daughter churches and part of the same "Mother Church". Vow this is news to me.

Solving your problems thru discussion is very good, but creating new religion and dogmas is not correct.

04. I know excess of every thing is wrong and so is the misuse of the word Love. If Love was to solve all problems, there never would have been the need of any army or police. Is there any nation that is free from Police and Army?

If Jews can follow their dietary laws then why Christians should also not follow them? Jesus did not abolish any of those laws.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad to hear you admit you do not follow God.
Where did you hear that? Which God are you talking about? Your God or the God of the Jews and Muslims?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
St Peter was only talking about by whose authority one is baptized and not giving the fomula for baptism. He could say: "By the authority of Jesus Name, I baptize you:-In the Name of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.'"
Fortunately he did not say that. Acts 2 is quite clear. No trinitarian formula in there. The Church missed forging it.

Keep on spinning, Paul! That is what the lying Church did.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is about who/what allah is and not who Jesus is. Since islam lacks any substance the only thing muslims apologist can do is to try an discredit Christianity. Even if you could discredit Christianity, islam would still be an empty man made ideology and nothing more. It is a very carnal based philosophy with no redeeming qualities. Prove me wrong.
No one has to try to discredit Christianity. It does that itself very well. Nothing but lies and conjecture.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you hear that? Which God are you talking about? Your God or the God of the Jews and Muslims?
You said you follow the koran and mohammad ONLY. The koran is one version of the suppose dictation of mohammad of what a spirit said some suppose character allah told him to till mohammad. Sorry but that is not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; maybe it's some pagan moon god.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately he did not say that. Acts 2 is quite clear. No trinitarian formula in there. The Church missed forging it.
Keep on spinning, Paul! That is what the lying Church did.
And I am suppose to take the word of some unbaptized heathens word for that. Sorry, but once again you don't know what you are talking about.

How about how arius reformulated his Christology so that Constantine would let him go home? Constantine did not try to make any changes to the decision of the Council of Nicaea.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has to try to discredit Christianity. It does that itself very well. Nothing but lies and conjecture.
islam is the only ideology base on lies from the start; where it changes Isaac to ishmael for the oblation God asked of Abraham. islam has nothing. If Acts 2 is correct to make doctrine by then so is Genesis.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
If Jews can follow their dietary laws then why Christians should also not follow them? Jesus did not abolish any of those laws.
That is very true, MUQ.

Jesus did not abolish any thing, not even an iota.

Jesus said, "What goes into a person's mouth doesn't make him unclean. It's what comes out of the mouth that makes a person unclean." "

He was defending his disciples, who did not wash their hands before taking meals.

He was teaching how to talk nicely, instead of hurting people. It was all about his disciples eating with dirty hands and in the end, he confirmed that to eat with unwashed hands did not defile a man. So, it was okay to eat with dirty or unwashed hands.

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am suppose to take the word of some unbaptized heathens word for that. Sorry, but once again you don't know what you are talking about.
How about how arius reformulated his Christology so that Constantine would let him go home? Constantine did not try to make any changes to the decision of the Council of Nicaea.
Many scholars, who have done research on the Great Contradiction between Acts 2 and Matthew 28, have concluded that the absurd line was inserted in Matthew 28:19 was ordered by Constantine.

Anyway, "in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost", is a forgery.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
islam is the only ideology base on lies from the start; where it changes Isaac to ishmael for the oblation God asked of Abraham. islam has nothing. If Acts 2 is correct to make doctrine by then so is Genesis.
Ishmael has nothing to do with all the pious fraud in Christianity. You can have Issac in place of Ishmael. I have no problem with that.

Under whose name did John baptise Jesus???
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very true, MUQ.
Jesus did not abolish any thing, not even an iota.
Jesus said, "What goes into a person's mouth doesn't make him unclean. It's what comes out of the mouth that makes a person unclean." "
He was defending his disciples, who did not wash their hands before taking meals.
He was teaching how to talk nicely, instead of hurting people. It was all about his disciples eating with dirty hands and in the end, he confirmed that to eat with unwashed hands did not defile a man. So, it was okay to eat with dirty or unwashed hands.
Salaams
BMZ
Jesus was showing how silly and meaningless muslim dietary and washing rules are to God. You can do all these trivial things but if you don't have love of God and neighbor it's like a sounding dong signifying nothing.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The unbaptized heathens, the Greek philosophers gave you the Christian God, Paul. Be nice to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,001 - 152,020 of198,729
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••