Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 252947 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#161804 Feb 4, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs. HughBe must be in withdrawal to have the one swollen member in her entire life recede. Our condolences to Mrs. HughBe.
You are CORRECT about "the ONE swollen member in her entire life" and I speak seriously. Having said that your intentions are plain BUT I shall NOT disrespect the legal Mrs. Eric because of your impertinence.

I shall however note that the "Mrs." Eric has no problem with your flaccid member as he is in charge.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#161805 Feb 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Jews are waiting while others have FOUND the only Messiah, Jesus. All other messiahs are FRAUDS and conmen.
Other Jews are NOT waiting on any messiah.
You forgot: "Show me where the Messianic age has come to fruition."
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#161806 Feb 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are CORRECT about "the ONE swollen member in her entire life" and I speak seriously. Having said that your intentions are plain BUT I shall NOT disrespect the legal Mrs. Eric because of your impertinence.
I shall however note that the "Mrs." Eric has no problem with your flaccid member as he is in charge.
Another case of what would Jesus do gone awry, right Hugh?
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#161807 Feb 4, 2013
Munshi wrote:
Allah Ta'ala is One. There is no one equal to Allah Ta'ala, either in being, qualities, actions, commands or names. Allah Ta'ala is "Waajibul Wujood", in other words, His Existence is compulsory. His destruction is impossible. Allah Ta'ala always was and always will be.
Allah Ta'ala is neither anyone's father, not is He anyone's son. Allah Ta'ala does not have a wife. Anyone who shows Allah Ta'ala to have a father or for Him to be anyone's son or to prove that Allah Ta'ala has a wife is a Kaafir (non-believer). If anyone thinks or imagines this to be possible, then that person he is misled and irreligious.
Allah Ta'ala is present and in existence. The term used to define this is "Hai". Everyone?s life and existence is in the control of Allah Ta'ala. He gives life and causes death to whomever He pleases.
It is also not necessary that everything in the power of Allah Ta'ala should come into existence even though it is possible for it to come into existence. An example of this is that if Allah Ta'ala wills, He may create a mountain made from solid gold, but there is no such mountain. However, if Allah Ta'ala wishes, then it will exist even though it does not exist at present.
www.scribd.com/doc/31322017...
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#161808 Feb 4, 2013
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#161809 Feb 4, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>bmz will say that the Church made it up. Count on it.
Yes, that is true. It was a 4th Century forgery. This forgery was definitely introduced into Matthew, many years after the Council of Nicaea.

Matthew 28:18 falls under faith through forgery. IT CANNOT BE FOUND IN THE EARLIEST MANUSCRIPTS IN GREEK!!!

After the so-called Great Commission, where all the eleven were present, Peter, loaded up to his throat with the 'Holy Spirit' went and baptized people ONLY under Jesus' name.

Let us read Acts 2:
36 “So be sure of this, all you people of Israel. You nailed Jesus to the cross. But God has made him both Lord and Christ.”

37 When the people heard this, their hearts were filled with shame. They said to Peter and the other apostles,“Brothers, what should we do?”

38 Peter replied,“All of you must turn away from your sins and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then your sins will be forgiven. You will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 The promise is for you and your children. It is also for all who are far away. It is for all whom the Lord our God will choose.”

40 Peter said many other things to warn them. He begged them,“Save yourselves from these evil people.” 41 Those who accepted his message were baptized. About 3,000 people joined the believers that day.
bmz

Singapore

#161810 Feb 4, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>bmz will say that the Church made it up. Count on it.
I wanted to award the "I agree' icon to you but folks have already judged you.
bmz

Singapore

#161811 Feb 4, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No muztard, you lie shamelessly through your dentures.
Matthew 28
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Matthew 28:18 is a forgery, ignorant fool. Read my post to Buford. It is the Church that has lied through the dentures of many.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#161815 Feb 4, 2013
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#161816 Feb 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Em7g7k9yhw4XX
rabbi Boteach
You forgot: "Show me where the Messianic age has come to fruition."
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#161817 Feb 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
I wanted to award the "I agree' icon to you but folks have already judged you.
Mental Blockhead,

It was your own "infallible prophet" who declared:

http://quran.com/22/52-53

"And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet except that when he spoke [or recited], Satan threw into it [some misunderstanding]. But Allah abolishes that which Satan throws in; then Allah makes precise His verses. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.[That is] so He may make what Satan throws in a trial for those within whose hearts is disease and those hard of heart. And indeed, the wrongdoers are in extreme dissension."

By this declaration, which your "prophet" made to cover his own screwup with regard to the supposed "daughters of Allah" whose intercession he commended and then revoked, your "prophet" saw fit to not only accuse Allah of malicious INCOMPETENCE, but to also smear every other prophet of God who has ever walked the earth, and you, being the Braindead Muslim Zealot that you are, haven't even begun to grasp that this is libel, and blasphemy.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#161818 Feb 4, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Where ignorance, immaturity, idiocy and stupidity are concerned you are second to none.
My post was cristal clear, and yet you still don't get it, do you?
Let me repeat it for the last time with different words...
We have a group of people who believe in Trinity, idol worship ect then we have a group of people that believe in only one god.
At the end of the day we have the words or "holy text" of some against the words or "holy text" of others.
To blow Trinity, idol worship ect the Quran needs to support his affermations with objective facts and evidences, otherwise would always be one word against the other.
I don't expect any progress from you after this post, being yourself obtuse to the fullest.
I expected that response from you, especially the last line!!

What happened to that riff, raff, some idiotic verses of Chapter 112 of Quran?

When we will see some "improved version" of Chapter 112 from you?

Get busy and resurface in about 1500 years!!
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#161819 Feb 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good posts brother.
May Allah Bless you.
Salaams
WM
I really appreciate your support brother.

The truth is so simple, so straightforward, we do not have to do any tricks to support it.

It goes directly to your head and to your hearts.

This is the beauty of truth, however to justify a falsehood, you have to take twists and make bends every now and then, and speak hundreds of lies and falsehoods to let it stick.

Thank you once again.

Salaam

MUQ
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#161820 Feb 4, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-44B

Chapter 93 Jesus denies his divinity

Then Jesus, having lifted his hand in token of silence, said: "Truly you have erred greatly, O Israelites, in calling me, a man, your God. And I fear that God may for this give heavy plague upon the holy city, handing it over in servitude to strangers;. O a thousand times accursed Satan, that has moved you to this!"

And having said this, Jesus smote his face with both his hands, whereupon arose such a noise of weeping that none could hear what Jesus was saying. Whereupon once more he lifted up his hand in token of silence;, and the people being quieted from their weeping, he spoke once more: "
I confess before heaven, and I call to witness everything that dwells upon the earth, that I am a stranger to all that you have said; seeing that I am man, born of mortal woman, subject to the judgment of God, suffering the miseries of eating and sleeping, of cold and heat, like other men.

Whereupon when God shall come to judge, my words like a sword shall pierce each one [of them] that believe me to be more than man." And having said this, Jesus saw a great multitude of horsemen, whereby he perceived that there were coming the governor with Herod and the high-priest. Then Jesus said: "Perhaps they also are become mad."

Note: How could other Gospels record this statement of Jesus- MUQ

(Abridged)
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#161830 Feb 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-44B
Chapter 93 Jesus denies his divinity
Then Jesus, having lifted his hand in token of silence, said: "Truly you have erred greatly, O Israelites, in calling me, a man, your God. And I fear that God may for this give heavy plague upon the holy city, handing it over in servitude to strangers;. O a thousand times accursed Satan, that has moved you to this!"
And having said this, Jesus smote his face with both his hands, whereupon arose such a noise of weeping that none could hear what Jesus was saying. Whereupon once more he lifted up his hand in token of silence;, and the people being quieted from their weeping, he spoke once more: "
I confess before heaven, and I call to witness everything that dwells upon the earth, that I am a stranger to all that you have said; seeing that I am man, born of mortal woman, subject to the judgment of God, suffering the miseries of eating and sleeping, of cold and heat, like other men.
Whereupon when God shall come to judge, my words like a sword shall pierce each one [of them] that believe me to be more than man." And having said this, Jesus saw a great multitude of horsemen, whereby he perceived that there were coming the governor with Herod and the high-priest. Then Jesus said: "Perhaps they also are become mad."
(Abridged)
Dr. Barnabas,

Only YOUR "Jesus" says, ""Perhaps they also are become mad."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#161831 Feb 4, 2013
Listen well and in particular from 9 minutes, it deals with Isaiah 53 from a Tanach.

Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#161832 Feb 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
25. Can humans match this Quranic effort? Let them try, so far in 1400 years no one has dared equal anything even remotely like Chapter 112.
It's a stupid challenge, posed by an idiot.

http://quran.com/112

Say, "He is Allah ,[who is] One,

Allah, the Eternal Refuge.

He neither begets nor is born,

Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

Say, God is One,

An Eternal Refuge,

Genderless,

Unequaled.
bmz

Singapore

#161833 Feb 4, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Mental Blockhead,
It was your own "infallible prophet" who declared:
http://quran.com/22/52-53
"And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet except that when he spoke [or recited], Satan threw into it [some misunderstanding]. But Allah abolishes that which Satan throws in; then Allah makes precise His verses. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.[That is] so He may make what Satan throws in a trial for those within whose hearts is disease and those hard of heart. And indeed, the wrongdoers are in extreme dissension."
By this declaration, which your "prophet" made to cover his own screwup with regard to the supposed "daughters of Allah" whose intercession he commended and then revoked, your "prophet" saw fit to not only accuse Allah of malicious INCOMPETENCE, but to also smear every other prophet of God who has ever walked the earth, and you, being the Braindead Muslim Zealot that you are, haven't even begun to grasp that this is libel, and blasphemy.
Dr. Knucklehead,

As usual, you are off-topic again. It has nothing to do with my post. I wrote this:

" Yes, that is true. It was a 4th Century forgery. This forgery was definitely introduced into Matthew, many years after the Council of Nicaea.

Matthew 28:18 falls under faith through forgery. IT CANNOT BE FOUND IN THE EARLIEST MANUSCRIPTS IN GREEK!!!

After the so-called Great Commission, where all the eleven were present, Peter, loaded up to his throat with the 'Holy Spirit' went and baptized people ONLY under Jesus' name.

Let us read Acts 2:
36 “So be sure of this, all you people of Israel. You nailed Jesus to the cross. But God has made him both Lord and Christ.”

37 When the people heard this, their hearts were filled with shame. They said to Peter and the other apostles,“Brothers, what should we do?”

38 Peter replied,“All of you must turn away from your sins and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then your sins will be forgiven. You will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 The promise is for you and your children. It is also for all who are far away. It is for all whom the Lord our God will choose.”

40 Peter said many other things to warn them. He begged them,“Save yourselves from these evil people.” 41 Those who accepted his message were baptized. About 3,000 people joined the believers that day."

Now, would you be kind enough to deplore the fraud and forgery in Matthews 28 after reading my post?

This is a very serious discrepancy. It shows clearly that the alleged Holy Spirit guided no one because it was the crooked Church which introduce 'in the name of the three'.

If Jesus had said that then why did Peter baptize only in Jesus' name?

This shows how the Satanic Spirit was lying to the Church fathers. You cannot put any spin on this.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161834 Feb 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly did he fulfill? List up, please. I don't see him fulfilling anything.
So you follow some unknow spirit that mohammad claimed talked to him? Now why should I believe that?
bmz

Singapore

#161835 Feb 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:

Of course, other gospels could not, MUQ, because they were written by men, who heard from others, who had from others before them.

In Barnabas' case, he was there and wrote himself. He did not base his book on hearsay.

That is why others and Paul also, could not match him.

Salaams
BMZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 41 min NightSerf 4,491
Astrology and Paganism 7 hr Wolf 1
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Tue Friendly User17 348
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Jun 25 yav1112 13
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun 20 The Prophet MO LIES 9
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jun 15 Jakes mom 112
News This Halloween, Think of Islam as a Religion of... May '16 Im a poet and I k... 2
More from around the web