Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
151,881 - 151,900 of 201,317 Comments Last updated 17 min ago

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#161709 Feb 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161710 Feb 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
And each time he shat, I believe that the voice kept calling, "Here is my Son, who shat a lot and I am pleased". Right?
buttboy buford started this sh*tbum topic that befits his name!!
In his smelly wooden cottage in his deprived neighbourhood he cant afford a bidet to wash his smelly ass, so being an inept woodworker he uses "used" sandpaper instead of toilet paper.
during those painful moments he comes up with his butt-toilet humour!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161711 Feb 4, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
DID MUHAMMAD EXIST?(MUST WATCH)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eM6cQYBJEBAXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Good..problem solved, nobody existed...no mangod jesus..no muhamed..no colonic..
How about Mussolini?
Did he exist?
Who voted for him?
Who made up the 99.84%

1934 Benito Mussolini 10,026,513 Votes

What happened to the 1500 people who voted against him?
These questions remain unanswered!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161712 Feb 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
buttboy buford started this sh*tbum topic that befits his name!!
In his smelly wooden cottage in his deprived neighbourhood he cant afford a bidet to wash his smelly ass, so being an inept woodworker he uses "used" sandpaper instead of toilet paper.
during those painful moments he comes up with his butt-toilet humour!
Why does allah care what hand you wipe your butt with? Is this in the koran?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161713 Feb 4, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Where ignorance, immaturity, idiocy and stupidity are concerned you are second to none.
My post was cristal clear, and yet you still don't get it, do you?
Let me repeat it for the last time with different words...
We have a group of people who believe in Trinity, idol worship ect then we have a group of people that believe in only one god.
At the end of the day we have the words or "holy text" of some against the words or "holy text" of others.
To blow Trinity, idol worship ect the Quran needs to support his affermations with objective facts and evidences, otherwise would always be one word against the other.
I don't expect any progress from you after this post, being yourself obtuse to the fullest.
Dear foreigner to English language!
Your posts are indeed as "cristal" clear as mud!!!
Don't flatter yourself when you remain flattened as a result of your infernal battle with English.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161714 Feb 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
One Quality of Devil is to confuse the people and try to create diversions from the subject under discussion.
They try to create crookedness and find crookedness where there is none.
And since when the number of times you wash or clean has become a test of faith?
Persons like you are devil' agents in human shape, trying your level best to shift the focus of the topic.
We need to be "gentile" with that demented redundant woodworker who is unable to even glue two pieces of wood together.

As he lives in a deprived area in USA, he has yet to come across a working Bidet!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#161715 Feb 4, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the dicision of the Council of Nicea? It was determined through the Holy Spirit that St. Athanasius the Great was correct and arius was in heresy.
And later, the same alleged Holy Spirit whispered to Constantine's sister to bring back Arius.

Athanasius was thrown out and Arius was brought in.

Then the same alleged Holy Spirit had Arius thrown out and brought back Athanasius in.

Tell me about the decision in your own words. I know that. I want to know how much you have been misinformed by the lying Church.
bmz

Singapore

#161716 Feb 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear foreigner to English language!
Your posts are indeed as "cristal" clear as mud!!!
Don't flatter yourself when you remain flattened as a result of your infernal battle with English.
A big lol!

You made me spray my tea!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161717 Feb 4, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does allah care what hand you wipe your butt with? Is this in the koran?
Very good points and thank you...
Why does GOD Allah care what hand you wipe your butt with especially when we have Bidets.
Good question...Is this in the Quran?
I am sure buttboy buford will dig out the "koranic" verse?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161719 Feb 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
And later, the same alleged Holy Spirit whispered to Constantine's sister to bring back Arius.
Athanasius was thrown out and Arius was brought in.
Then the same alleged Holy Spirit had Arius thrown out and brought back Athanasius in.
Tell me about the decision in your own words. I know that. I want to know how much you have been misinformed by the lying Church.
Constantine's sister could not speak for the Holy Spirit. Only the pope in union with the bishops can speak for the Holy Spirit/God. This makes your argument moot.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161720 Feb 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good points and thank you...
Why does GOD Allah care what hand you wipe your butt with especially when we have Bidets.
Good question...Is this in the Quran?
I am sure buttboy buford will dig out the "koranic" verse?
Whether or not it's in the koran, muslims do follow a toilet etiquette. If you step into the toilet area with the wrong foot does allah get angry and will this cause a muslim to lose paradise?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161721 Feb 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
A big lol!
You made me spray my tea!
You seem to often spray your tea. This does not seem very sanitary, would this not be against what allah would allow?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161722 Feb 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy Spirit of Christianity DOES NOT exist. So, the question of guiding does not arise.
Who did it guide? Arius or Athanasius? Be very careful, when you try to answer, Paul.
If it were guiding, then why did Bishops quarrel for 2-3 centuries?
rabbee: as long as there is, at least one holy person on earth. then Ruach HaKodesh does indeed exist, here on earth as it is in HEAVEN. and it is unfortunate, that all on earth, has chosen to be with many of the diverse unholy spirits of your own evil inclinations. and unholy talk never, leads one into holiness. and only leads you to argue against G-D, here in ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation.
bmz

Singapore

#161723 Feb 4, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
To blow Trinity, idol worship ect the Quran needs to support his affermations with objective facts and evidences, otherwise would always be one word against the other.
You do not need Qur'aan to blow up and shatter Trinity.

The Christian bible does it herself best! There is no Trinity in the Christian Bible. There is only one senseless and absurd verse, which has already been confirmed a forgery.

All you have to do is think hard with your own brain and ask yourself these questions:

Where and when did Jesus openly and publicly declare, "I am the Son of God"?

Where and when did Jesus openly and publicly declare, "I am God in flesh"?

Where and when did Jesus openly and publicly declare, "I am God in person"?

Where and when did Jesus openly and publicly declare, "I am God Incarnate"?

Where and when did Jesus openly and publicly declare, "I am the Father?"

Where and when did Jesus openly and publicly declare, "Listen, Israel! Your God is triune!"

Where and when did Jesus openly and publicly declare, "I am "There are three in a Godhead"?

Where and when did Jesus openly and publicly declare, "The Holy Spirit is the third in the Trinity?"

So, you debunk all in a jiffy!
bmz

Singapore

#161724 Feb 4, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: as long as there is, at least one holy person on earth. then Ruach HaKodesh does indeed exist, here on earth as it is in HEAVEN. and it is unfortunate, that all on earth, has chosen to be with many of the diverse unholy spirits of your own evil inclinations. and unholy talk never, leads one into holiness. and only leads you to argue against G-D, here in ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation.
Rabbee,

I do not think that Ruach HaKodesh means the Holy Spirit of God in Hebrew. It means that only in "Christians' Hebrew". This funny Hebrew is called Hebrew4Christians.

We are all for G-d, Rabbee. We are not for the Trinity monster.
bmz

Singapore

#161725 Feb 4, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to often spray your tea. This does not seem very sanitary, would this not be against what allah would allow?
In Islam, laughing in delight, has not been forbidden.

Christians are forbidden to laugh. This was said for the Christians: "God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
bmz

Singapore

#161726 Feb 4, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Constantine's sister could not speak for the Holy Spirit. Only the pope in union with the bishops can speak for the Holy Spirit/God. This makes your argument moot.
Please read your own Church books and educate yourself.
bmz

Singapore

#161727 Feb 4, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless quibbling drivel.
Lies?
A muztard tool of Satan accuses others of lies???
LOL.
"Baptism (from the Greek noun &#946;&#940;&#960; &#964;&#953;&#963; &#956;&#945; baptisma; itself derived from &#946;&#945;&#960; &#964;&#953;&#963; &#956;&#972;&#962; baptismos, washing) is a Christian rite of admission (or adoption), almost invariably with the use of water, into the Christian Church generally and also a particular church tradition. Baptism has been called a sacrament and an ordinance of Jesus Christ."
Baptism is not merely about the ritual removal of guilt it is also about ritual immersion in the holy spirit.
A huge problem with the slavish minds of you false prophet imitating muztards is that you have no conception of symbolism and imagery which is a large part of Christianity.
Christ was God as a man, and He lived a perfect life to show us how we should live and that includes baptism.
You muztards must be so ashamed of the despicable behaviour of the raping murdering paedophile false prophet. The rest of the world is amazed that you clowns keep following mad mo.
Please do not mind when I say this:

That Christ was God as a man is Horse Shit! Christ never said that he was God or God as a man.

The Church fathers lied shamelessly through their dentures!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161728 Feb 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
In Islam, laughing in delight, has not been forbidden.
Christians are forbidden to laugh. This was said for the Christians: "God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
Spraying regurgitate food around is unsanitary; so would allah approve of such a thing?

Christians are free to laugh all they want; don't know what you are talking about.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161729 Feb 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read your own Church books and educate yourself.
Show excerpt and link.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Aug 9 Kathwynn 11
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Aug 4 Emma 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••