Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,252

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161729 Feb 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read your own Church books and educate yourself.
Show excerpt and link.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161730 Feb 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
I do not think that Ruach HaKodesh means the Holy Spirit of God in Hebrew. It means that only in "Christians' Hebrew". This funny Hebrew is called Hebrew4Christians.
We are all for G-d, Rabbee. We are not for the Trinity monster.
rabbee: well then you have been, misled to think unwisely. the translation for Ruach is Wind, Spirit, Ghost, Whisp. and TheWord Kodesh, means Holy, Good. so even the translation into english, does not support your unwise claim. and how long shall you choose to misunderstand, what THE OUR IMAGE of G-D, given to Adam is about? when THEY are telling you, THEY gave birth to THEIR SON. Who in turn gave birth to all of you. with G-D, just doing this all again. with the whole world being confused, by all their antiG-D rehetoric.

can you answer, WHO does G-D always place in Charge for TheFinal Day, here in ThisStory of Creation. do you think it is G-D, WHO is lying about giving this story or is it all of you who are lying about IT?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161731 Feb 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
I do not think that Ruach HaKodesh means the Holy Spirit of God in Hebrew. It means that only in "Christians' Hebrew". This funny Hebrew is called Hebrew4Christians.
We are all for G-d, Rabbee. We are not for the Trinity monster.
rabbee: ps; and we are not all for TheSame G-D, that i am for. this is always been the problem, here in ThisStory of Creation. you cannot lie against TheG-D, of ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation and be holy at the same time. This has always been, TheSame Story from G-D, with the whole world choosing their unholy rejection of it. and always giving G-D, with an unrequieted love.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161732 Feb 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read your own Church books and educate yourself.
Excerpt from link below:
"Though he never repudiated the council or its decrees, the emperor ultimately permitted Arius (who had taken refuge in Palestine) and many of his adherents to return to their homes, once Arius had reformulated his Christology to mute the ideas found most objectionable by his critics."

arisus 'reformulated his Christology'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arius
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161733 Feb 4, 2013
i am not buying, that we all worship the same G-D. when it is too blatantly obvious, that we all do not. if we all worshiped TheSame G-D as i. then this all would be, in GanEden today. and it is way to obvious, that none of us are in GanEden today. because of all of the worship, of false g-ds/es. and this world shall never, make it into GanEden worshiping false g-ds.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161734 Feb 4, 2013
G-D does not offer, GanEden to any one who is not here in TheTorah Happening. TheOnly Place G-D offers GanEden, is in ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation called TheTorah. and it is not offered in any of your new testaments, neither tanach or koran either.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#161736 Feb 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not need Qur'aan to blow up and shatter Trinity.
The Christian bible does it herself best! There is no Trinity in the Christian Bible. There is only one senseless and absurd verse, which has already been confirmed a forgery.
All you have to do is think hard with your own brain and ask yourself these questions:
Where and when did Jesus openly and publicly declare, "I am the Son of God"?
Where and when did Jesus openly and publicly declare, "I am God in flesh"?
Where and when did Jesus openly and publicly declare, "I am God in person"?
Where and when did Jesus openly and publicly declare, "I am God Incarnate"?
Where and when did Jesus openly and publicly declare, "I am the Father?"
Where and when did Jesus openly and publicly declare, "Listen, Israel! Your God is triune!"
Where and when did Jesus openly and publicly declare, "I am "There are three in a Godhead"?
Where and when did Jesus openly and publicly declare, "The Holy Spirit is the third in the Trinity?"
So, you debunk all in a jiffy!
Fool,

I know that Trinity is an invention, in fact I didn't ask to MUQ to prove that.

The point was another as explained in the other post.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161738 Feb 4, 2013
Lone Worker wrote:
Clearly the LORD foretold the events that were to happen concerning the death of Jesus and ISAIAH chapter 53 was one scripture speaking of him. Jesus is the lamb of God.
As you are very keen to make Jesus "the lamb that was the perfect sacrifice, let me ask you where this idea of "sacrificing lamb" came from?
You must agree that Jesus was a Jew and his "sacrifice" was measured in terms of Jewish requirements. Hope you are not suggesting that his sacrifice was according to somwe pagan rituals?

By making this lamb sacrifice into a perfect one, you also accuse the Jews of carrying out the sacrifice followed by the eating of your lamb.

Why don't you familiarise yourself with the rules and regs of sacrifice!

You are suggesting the following REPORT on the events 2000 years ago.....

The sacrificial lamb B/JESUS was a male, one year old, and without blemish.

Each family or society (of Jews) offered the victim B/JESUS together, and it was obligatory to determine who were to take part in the sacrifice that the killing might take place with the proper intentions (Can't be pontius pilot? pharisees? priests?).
Only those who were circumcised and clean before the Law might participate (the romans were of course not circumcised!!!); and they were forbidden to have leavened food in their possession during the act of killing the B/JESUS, the paschal lamb.

The animal, B/JESUS, was slain on the eve of the Passover, on the afternoon of the 14th of Nisan, after the Tamid sacrifice had been killed, i.e., at three o'clock, or, in case the eve of the Passover fell on Friday, at two.

The killing of B/JESUS took place in the court of the Temple, and might have been performed by a layman (Roman?), although the BLOOD had to be caught by a JEWISH priest (Will the real Jewish priest come forward?), and ROWS of JEWISH priests with gold or silver cups in their hands stood in line from the Temple court to the altar, where the BLOOD was sprinkled.

These cups were rounded on the bottom, so that they could not be set down; for in that case the blood of B/JESUS might coagulate.

The JEWISH priest who caught the blood as it dropped from B/JESUS, the victim then handed the cup to the priest next to him, receiving from him an empty one, and the FULL cup was passed along the line until it reached the last priest, who SPRINKLED its CONTENTS on the ALTAR.

B/JESUS, the lamb was then HUNG upon SPECIAL HOOKS or STICKS and SKINNED; but if the eve of the Passover fell on a Sabbath, the SKIN was REMOVED down to the BREAST only.

B/JESUS' ABDOMEN was then CUT OPEN, and the FATTY PORTIONS intended FOR the ALTAR were TAKEN OUT, PLACED IN a VESSEL, SALTED, and OFFERED BY the JEWISH PRIEST on the ALTAR, while the REMAINIING ENTRAILS likewise were taken out and CLEANSED.

OVER TO....On Sabbath Eve.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161740 Feb 4, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Constantine's sister could not speak for the Holy Spirit. Only the pope in union with the bishops can speak for the Holy Spirit/God. This makes your argument moot.
The very first "POPE" was branded as Satan by Jesus?
Did Holy spirit tell him to cut ear off a servant?
Did holy spirit tell him to flee?
Did holy spirit tell him to lie?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161742 Feb 4, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether or not it's in the koran, muslims do follow a toilet etiquette. If you step into the toilet area with the wrong foot does allah get angry and will this cause a muslim to lose paradise?
Come follow me to the toilet next time...and perhhaps together we can flush down your misconception for once and for all?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161744 Feb 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
The very first "POPE" was branded as Satan by Jesus?
Did Holy spirit tell him to cut ear off a servant?
Did holy spirit tell him to flee?
Did holy spirit tell him to lie?
How many times did Jesus say you must forgive someone? Seven times? No, seventy time seven times, meaing one is to forgive everytime someone ask forgiveness. St Peter went out a weeped after denying Jesus, he was sorry and God forgave him as he forgave him for all his faults.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161745 Feb 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Come follow me to the toilet next time...and perhhaps together we can flush down your misconception for once and for all?
If you wipe yourself with the wrong hand, will you go to hell?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161746 Feb 4, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool,
I know that Trinity is an invention, in fact I didn't ask to MUQ to prove that.
The point was another as explained in the other post.
Scusa...
Capisci?
Parli inglese?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161751 Feb 4, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times did Jesus say you must forgive someone? Seven times? No, seventy time seven times, meaing one is to forgive everytime someone ask forgiveness. St Peter went out a weeped after denying Jesus, he was sorry and God forgave him as he forgave him for all his faults.
Did youe "god" tell you he forgave that coward who ran off and left friend to get killed romans/jews?

Or even worse...
The "god" you worship planned in advance for that foolish fisherman to flee, got him VERY guilty made him suffer, weep needlessly...

And all this was part of your "god"'s plan to murder his "son" (or pose as his own son) and implicate the Jews in his murder?

What a loving non-scheming "god"!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161753 Feb 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
In Islam, laughing in delight, has not been forbidden.
Christians are forbidden to laugh. This was said for the Christians: "God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
lol..........
I sprayed my cofffee!!
How about the threat to women in church?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161755 Feb 4, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: does the flawed mentality, even have the right to judge the flawed? does the imperfect, truly have the right to judge the imperfect? when the evil and wicked, cannot even truly judge themselves correctly.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161756 Feb 4, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wipe yourself with the wrong hand, will you go to hell?
There is a "hadith" i am sure about using rubber gloves which means both hands can be used!
God alone knows where I would go.
But I am quite sure that I will be well beaten by the chap who goes to hell for worshipping a non existent trinity.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161757 Feb 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
A big lol!
You made me spray my tea!
lol...and now paul Wv thinks that we go to hell for spraying tea and coffee!!
i am sure buttboy will come up with a "hadith" on that!
lol..........
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161758 Feb 4, 2013
Back to B/JESUS the perfect lamb....

On Sabbath Eve.
Even if the eve of the Passover fell on a Sabbath, B/JESUS,(1) the paschal lamb was killed in the manner described above,(2) the blood was sprinkled on the altar,(3) the entrails removed and cleansed, and (4) the fat offered on the altar; for these four ceremonies in the case of B/JESUS, the paschal lamb, and these alone, were exempt from the prohibition against working on the Sabbath.

The Three Groups of Laity.
The people taking part in the sacrifice of B/JESUS were divided into three groups.(TRINITY!!!!)

The first of these filled the court of the Temple, so that the gates had to be closed, and while they were KILLING and offering B/JESUS THE SON, their paschal lambs the LEVITES on the platform ("dukan") RECITED the "Hallel" (Ps. cxiii.-cxviii.), accompanied by INSTRUMENTS of BRASS.

As soon as the first group had offered their sacrifice (B/JESUS THE SON?), the gates were opened to let them out, and their places were taken by the second (TO SACRIFICE THE FATHER?)and third groups (TO SACRIFICE THE GHOST?) successively.

All three groups offered their sacrifice in the manner described, while the "Hallel" was recited; but the third group was so small that it had always finished before the Levites reached Ps. cxvi.

It was called the "group of the lazy" because it came last. Even if the majority of the people were ritually unclean on the eve of the Passover, the sacrifice was offered on the 14th of Nisan. Other sacrifices, on the contrary, called "&#7717;agigah," which were offered together with the paschal lamb, were omitted if the eve of the Passover fell on a Sabbath, or if the sacrifice was offered in a state of uncleanness, or if the number of participants was so small that they could not consume all the meat.

When the sacrifice was completed and the victim was ready for ROASTING, each one present CARRIED HIS B/JESUS the lamb home, except when the eve of the Passover fell on a Sabbath, in which case it might not be taken away.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161759 Feb 4, 2013
THE FATE OF THE PERFECT LAMB.....

The Home Ceremony.
The FIRST GROUP stationed itself on the MOUNT of the TEMPLE, the SECOND GROUP in the "HEL," the space between the Temple wall and the Temple hall, while the THIRD GROUP remained in the TEMPLE COURT, thus awaiting the evening, when they took their B/JESUS the LAMB home and ROASTED him on a spit of pomegranate-wood.
NO BONES MIGHT BE BROKEN (thanks to JOHN written 200 PLUS years later!) either during the COOKING or during the EATING.

B/JESUS the LAMB WAS SET on THE TABLE AT THE EVENING BANQUET(see Seder), AND WAS EATEN BY ASSEMBLED COMPANY after all had satisfied their appetites with the &#7717;agigah or other food.

B/JESUS the SACRIFICE HAD to be CONSUMED ENTIRELY THAT SAME EVENING, NOTHING BEING ALLOWED TO REMAIN OVERNIGHT.

While eating B/JESUS, the entire company of those who partook was obliged to remain together, and every participant had to take a PIECE of B/JESUS, the lamb at least as large as an olive.

Women and girls also might take part in the banquet and eat of B/JESUS, the sacrifice.

The following benediction was pronounced before eating B/JESUS, the lamb (PAGANS PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT THEY ARE PRAYING TO THE LAMB!!! THEY ARE PRAYING TO GOD!!):

"Blessed be Thou, the Eternal, our God, the King of the world, who hast sanctified us by Thy commands, and hast ordained that we should eat B/JESUS the Passover." The "Hallel" was recited during the meal, and when B/JESUS, the LAMB had been EATEN the meaning of the custom was explained, and the story of the Exodus was told (see Seder).

B/JESUS the paschal sacrifice belongs to the "shelamim," thus forming one of the sacrifices in which the meal is the principal part and indicates the community between God and man.

It is really a house or family sacrifice, and each household is regarded as constituting a small community in itself, not only because B/JESUS the lamb is eaten at home, but also because every member of the family is obliged to partake of the B/JESUS meal, on pain of excommunication ("karet"), although each man must be CIRCUMCISED and all must be ritually clean.

The fact that B/JESUS the Paschal lamb might be KILLED ONLY at the central sanctuary of Jerusalem, on the other hand, implies that each household was but a member of the larger community; and this is indicated also by the NATIONAL CHARACTER (!!!) of the sacrifice, which kept alive in the memory of the nation the preservation and liberation of the entire people.

THERE YOU GO... THE JEWS ATE HIM!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) 7 hr thefinestallmoved... 16
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) Nov '14 scribbles 25
More from around the web