Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 205,893

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#161493 Feb 2, 2013
CORRECTION POST #161444

Since you claimed to be intelligent person although you always forgot to show your intelligence.. let us have SOME fun of you.

So if I am correct Muslims do Hajj exactly as described in Sunnah,

The latter is a book that contains the ways of the prophet.

Who told to your so called prophet how to perform it? If he invented it then it wouldn't make any sense do it. If Allah told him how to do it, then we have to think your Quran has been edited, because it lacks of those informaions .

How can Quran to be a perfect book is lack of details, as I said in my previous post?

You cannot even say we scrutine Hadiths or Sunnah throught Quran, as the latter would be worthless and uncomplete to function like that.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#161494 Feb 2, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
no,Stefano the proves that the koran is wrong r wrongs,bacause the process is absolutly true and it was proven,ok

My guess you have not read the link I gave you, which shows that all that knowledge came from Galen and Hippocrates.

Also you have not explained yet the error I posed from Quran. Since when the semen comes from between the backbone and ribs?
Ahmed wrote:
if u don't believe in this fact i will give u another fact,a hadith which tells about the high buildings(example New York) and about events that r happening in the future: Allah’s Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said,“The Hour will not be established till …the people compete with one another in constructing high buildings…”[Sahih Bukhari]
It actually says high buildings and not skyscrapers. And high buildings were present even before Muhammad. He didn't foresee the future.
Ahmed wrote:
Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Time will pass rapidly, good deeds will decrease, miserliness will be thrown (in the hearts of the people) afflictions will appear and there will be much 'Al-Harj." They said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is "Al-Harj?" He said, "Killing! Killing!" (See Hadith No. 63, Vol. 8)
Well in any epoque one can see this. So nothing new under the sun
Ahmed wrote:
Know i will tell u about the moon splitting found in the kuran and discovered by NASA after 1443 years Allah said :"The Hour is at hand and the moon is split. And if they see a sign they turn aside and say: transient enchantment."
Apollo mission photographs of the Rima Ariadaeus revealed a rift line across the surface of the moon. In 2007, Dr. Zaghloul El Najjar used these photos to circulate a hoax, further propagated by news services such as Jafariya News,[15] claiming that NASA had proven that the Moon had split.[16][17] NASA scientists have stated that no evidence exists that Moon was split into two or more parts any time in the past. NASA scientist Brad Bailey commented, "My recommendation is to not believe everything you read on the internet. Peer-reviewed papers are the only scientifically valid sources of information out there. No current scientific evidence reports that the Moon was split into two (or more) parts and then reassembled at any point in the past."[18]PLEASE LOOK AT THE PIC http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Splitting_o...
http://www.google.com/imgres...
THESE R THE PROOFS
SO HOW WOULD THE PROPHET KNOW ABOUT THE FUTURE?HE IS ONLY A HUMAN.THE ANSWER IS THAT THERE IS A GOD WHO TELL HIM ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
You have taken the picture from Wikipedia, but forgot to read this from that link: Modern Hoax
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_of_the...

Also the feauture you see from the pciture that may looks like the moon was split back the days, is a Rille, a collapsed lava tube. There is no seismic evidence that the Moon was ever split in half after it was formed. Apollo 11 data has been reprocessed, which shows that the Moon still has a 55 mile thick LIQUID outer core.

NASA has proved that the Moon was never split in half after it was formed

Moreover when is night in Middle East, is night in Europe as well as Africa and Asia, and no one has ever recorded that event during Muhammad lifetime.
uhuh

Gijón, Spain

#161500 Feb 2, 2013
was Yitra, father of Amasa, an "Israelite" (2Sam 17:26), or an "Ishmaelite" (1Chron 2:17)?

it was as easy (and tempting) as substituting a word
...way back before the Qumran community wrote their Dead Sea scrolls
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#161501 Feb 2, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no point to make that challenge if a Muslim is unable to recognize the flaws on its own book, the Quran.
More or less this is the position of Muslims: Like a mum would say his son is perfect, good ect, while in reality any son has its strong and weak points, but for its mother he's perfect.
If a group of people present to the mother a child that is better than her own, she will keep saying her son is better, and point out the flaws of the other child.
It's just a waste of time. Moreover how long have you been here? People have showed you all the mistakes in Quran. Sometimes you gave good answers, other time that answers were not so convincing. In other cases you escaped from the questions, or just said Allah knows best when you were speechless in front of the evident mistakes.
<quoted text>
What about the birth of Jesus that was taken from Infacy Gospels?
Allah confusing Gideon's story with Saul's one, and many others?
Instead of telling Muslims what is "wrong" in their Quran, it would be easier to bring a "Duplicate Quran", since you know the source of it. And it is very easy. Just copy stories of Bible, divide it into pieces and just distribute it here and there.

No Chronology, No theme, no grammar, anything would pass.

Why not conjure a single four short verse chapter like Chapter 112, that blows away Trinity, Idol Worship, False gods worship, Son of God and Father of God and every other cobwebs that humans have ever designed to worship any one else, except the True Lord of Universe.

It should be a "piece of cake" for some one like you.

I did not hear any thing from you so far, go have a hand at it. Write something in English first, then get it Translated in Arabic thru "Google Translator"!!

Vow, that would be fine!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#161502 Feb 2, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not think much of the koran if you think I can do a better job at writing it. According to the koran a human being begins as a clot of blood, while scientific evidence shows that blood is not formed till the second week after conception. Looks like the koran is a big fail.
Instead of pointing "mistakes" of Quran, won't it be easier to bring a "Duplicate Quran"?

Follow the advice which I gave to SC, that would be easier and nice.

And who says that Quran says that humans were created out of "Clot of Blood"?

Did you know what Arabic word Quran used? Check its different shades of meanings and you will find that it matches with whatever views we have as on now and what we might have in future.

Why do you not read the books, Quran and Bible in the light of Modern Science by Dr. Maurice Buccaile?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#161503 Feb 2, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-44A

Chapter 92 Jesus comes to Jerusalem
Then everyone, small and great, went out from the city to see Jesus, so that the city was left empty, for the women [carried] their children in their arms, and forgot to take food to eat. When they [saw] this, the governor and the high-priest rode forth and sent a messenger to Herod, who [also] rode forth to find Jesus, in order to quiten the sedition of the people.

For two days they sought him in the wilderness near to [the] Jordan, and the third day they found him, near the hour of midday, when he (with his disciples) was purifying himself for prayer, according to the Book of Moses.

Jesus marvelled greatly, seeing the multitude which covered the ground with people, and [he] said to his disciples: "Perhaps Satan has raised sedition in Judea. May it please God to take away from Satan the dominion which he has over sinners." And when he had said this, the crowd drew near, and when they knew him they began to cry out: "Welcome to you, O our God!" and they began to do him reverence, as to God. Jesus gave a great groan and said: "Get from before me, O madmen, for I fear [that] the earth shall open and devour me with you for your abominable words!" At this the people were filled with terror and began to weep.
reader

Seattle, WA

#161504 Feb 2, 2013
Mark 15:26 - The inscription:“The King of the Jews.”
Matthew 27:37 - The inscription:“This is Jesus the King of the Jews.”
Luke 23:38 - The inscription:“This is the King of the Jews.”
John 19:19 - The inscription:“Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews.”

If an inscription which is a visual thing could not be correctly translated, now imagine how would verbal narrations be distorted ?
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#161505 Feb 2, 2013
Num 11:15,
"bera'ati" (my evil) was previously "bera'ateka" (Your evil), so that Moses' complaint to YHWH was,
"If you're going to burden me as a babysitter to these people, please kill me at once, that I may not look at Your evil"

one of the many known "tikkunei soferim" (corrections/amendations by scribes)

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#161506 Feb 2, 2013
reader wrote:
Mark 15:26 - The inscription:“The King of the Jews.”
Matthew 27:37 - The inscription:“This is Jesus the King of the Jews.”
Luke 23:38 - The inscription:“This is the King of the Jews.”
John 19:19 - The inscription:“Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews.”

If an inscription which is a visual thing could not be correctly translated, now imagine how would verbal narrations be distorted ?
Indeed!

It was a great observation, reader.

If there were a writer Tom, he would have reported:

"The inscription: "Jews' King"

Enjoyed reading that.

A great example of your valid question can be found in John 1 and Bible Gateway has opened a new door for Wycliffe's translation:

" John 1 Wycliffe Bible (WYC)

1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word.[In the beginning was the word, that is, God's Son, and the word was at God, and God was the word.]
2 This was in the beginning at God.
3 All things were made by him, and without him was made nothing [nought], that thing that was made.
4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men;
5 and the light shineth in darknesses, and [the] darknesses comprehended not it."

Amazing disgrace!

bmz

Singapore

#161507 Feb 2, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well ok luke, self skywalking. but i am not only, your grandfather. but the grandfather, of all on earth also. when it was not even my idea, to have any of you grandchildren. in case you have not read, TheTorah. it is all G-D'S Idea, and not mine.

soooorry if i am not, exactly what any of you didn't expect. but i do not answer to any of you, but only to BOTH MyPARENT in HEAVEN only. THEY are in charge of my life story, here in ThisStory of Creation not any of you. so don't think for one milisecond, that all of you and your grandmother cannot be replaced. for i shall do, as commanded by My Parent.

and your absurd statments about me, are no better than thier absurd statements about me. because none of you, are dealing in TheReality of being here in ThisStory of Creation again. and your delusions of not being here in TheTorah Happening, are just that vanity from that same old devil again...
Enjoyed reading that, dear Rabbee and this was a 5-Star comment:

"rabbee: well ok luke, self skywalking."
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161511 Feb 2, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoyed reading that, dear Rabbee and this was a 5-Star comment:
"rabbee: well ok luke, self skywalking."
rabbee: well i am sure they, are dense enough to not want to get it. they have a diffi-cult time, understanding what goes around alaways returns. and if it ain't ever good, then it is always going to be the same bad.

bmz

Singapore

#161512 Feb 2, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy Bible is not corrupt it is the written Word of God. If you say it is corrupt it's because you do not have the Spirit of God dwelling in you.
Jesus is body, blood, soul, and divinity. Man is body, blood and soul. The divinity of God was hypostatically united with the His body, blood and soul. As our souls are united with our bodies God's divinity is united with Jesus' body making Him God.
Actually, this Jesus of yours and his 'father' are both men.

Let us help you find the real God, the LORD Almighty Allah, so that you can forget the two men and a ghost.

bmz

Singapore

#161513 Feb 2, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus the Christ is God Incarnate! He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father but through Him.
Oh, I forgot that.

Let me add this:

Fully incarnate, fully hypostatic, fully dead and fully rebuilt, whatever that means.

bmz

Singapore

#161514 Feb 2, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy Bible is not corrupt it is the written Word of God. If you say it is corrupt it's because you do not have the Spirit of God dwelling in you.
Jesus is body, blood, soul, and divinity. Man is body, blood and soul. The divinity of God was hypostatically united with the His body, blood and soul. As our souls are united with our bodies God's divinity is united with Jesus' body making Him God.
Hypostatic union is another absurd doctrine, which took about 80 years (451-533) to be fully fabricated.

You may not realize but this absurd doctrine was against the so-called in-dwelling of God in men.
So, if you are for the hypostatic union, then please DISCARD the in-dwelling of God in men.

Arianism, Apollinarianism, Ebionism, Eutychianism, Nestorianism and many other 'isms' were totally against this absurd doctrine. The Church declared them heresies and declared her own heresy 'the hypostatic union' as correct.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#161515 Feb 2, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot that.
Let me add this:
Fully incarnate, fully hypostatic, fully dead and fully rebuilt, whatever that means.
You did not check if his post made any sense from English Grammatical rules?

The words are English, but the whole post does not make any sense.!!

Salaam

MUQ

bmz

Singapore

#161516 Feb 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not check if his post made any sense from English Grammatical rules?
The words are English, but the whole post does not make any sense.!!
Salaam
MUQ
Indeed! Paul's posts do not make any sense.

When you respond to Paul, make it very short. Do not go into detail as that would be a waste of time.

Salaams
BMZ
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161518 Feb 2, 2013
Ahmed wrote:
and yet no one answered to my question,HOW CAN JESUS BE GOD,WHEN MARY IS THE MOTHER OF JESUS?MARY IS THE MOTHER OF JESUS(U SAY THAT JESUS IS GOD,SO THERE WAS.T GOD BEFORE MARY)WHO CREATED MARY AND THE LIFES BEFORE MARY ? GIVE ME AN ANSWER
Mary is the mother of Jesus Christ's body. Simple as that!
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161521 Feb 2, 2013
The Bible declares that Jesus is God:
"In the beginning was the Word(The Son), and the Word was with God, and the WORD WAS GOD. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." (John 1:1-3).

"Who, being IN THE FORM OF GOD thought it not robbery to be EQUAL WITH GOD: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross." (Philippians 2:6-8).
Jesus is the very image of God himself, but he humbled himself and became man. This is why he calls God his Father and his God, for he had made himself like man, and the ruler of man is God.

Because Jesus humbled himself to become like man, and submited himself to his Father, his Father has highly exalted him again, set him at his right hand:

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus (Yeshua) every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ IS LORD to the glory of God the Father." (Philippians 2:9-11).
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161522 Feb 3, 2013
"The LORD (The Father)said unto my Lord(The Son), Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." (Psalm 110:1).
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161523 Feb 3, 2013
The Trinity, can be explained in scientific terms as: Three Clones, all identical, yet all One and the same.One person duplicated three times. One God, yet in three beings, all identical in essence, just like clones. This is why Jesus said,”I and the Father are One.”
If you can't understand scripture, maybe you can understand science!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 24 min Friend of all 14,455
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Nov 22 buckwheat 12
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov 15 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov 12 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov 11 scribbles 1
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) Nov 11 scribbles 25

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE