Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
151,701 - 151,720 of 200,935 Comments Last updated 54 min ago
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Ahmed wrote:
and yet no one answered to my question,HOW CAN JESUS BE GOD,WHEN MARY IS THE MOTHER OF JESUS?MARY IS THE MOTHER OF JESUS(U SAY THAT JESUS IS GOD,SO THERE WAS.T GOD BEFORE MARY)WHO CREATED MARY AND THE LIFES BEFORE MARY ? GIVE ME AN ANSWER
Salaams, Ahmed

Jesus was the son of Mary.

That Jesus is God or the Father, is absurd and a great lie. If he were the son of God or God, he would have announced publicly, "I am the Son of God" or "I am God" and if he had doen that he would have lost his head upon delivery of those silly words.

How can Jesus be God, when the gospel reports that he said to Mary: "Go instead to my brothers and tell them,‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

This verse demolishes all lies. That was done to appease and win the Godless Romans and Greeks, who had a bunch of Father, Mother and Son Gods.

Salaams

BMZ
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is fully human and fully God. Jesus' human nature was talking so that the people would know that though He is God He is also human and shared fully in their lives.
And also fully gas, fully water, fully spirit. and fully lamb. Right? Stop lying, please.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
And also fully gas, fully water, fully spirit. and fully lamb. Right? Stop lying, please.
Jesus the Christ is God Incarnate! He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father but through Him.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

John Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Blasphemy: if you truy think you are Messiah, you are more deluded than the poor muslims on this thread. I can't reason with people who should be in a straight jacket.
Good night false Messiah
rabbee: then you are guilty of blastphemy, because it is you who are unaware. that is you! who are claiming, i am your messiah. and have no idea, what you have said.

nor am i the liar, for your cause you expect of me. i am not here in this second coming, to represent any liar on this planet in TheStory of Creation. and your fantacy about me, is really just that. because i am not what you expected, even though it is forever recorded in true scripture.

and so what if i reject you, as any kind of true follower of me or the woman chaooah? when you do not even truly, know her name either. which is neither eve, or mrs jesus christ. proof enough that you do not really know, TheName of This Story we are all in from TheG-D of Only TheTorah. and have already forgot about the promise, G-D made to TheBoth of Us the very last time We were here in ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation.
Ahmed

Gîza, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

ALEKUM AL SALMA BMZ,YEA YEA I KNOW I WAS JUST ASKING CHRISTIANS,THANKS ANY WAY ,CHRISTIANS,IF JESUS IS GOD HE CANNOT BE A HUMAN,GOD IS MUCH GREATER THAN A HUMAN SO U CANNOT SAY THAT ,BECAUSE IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE,AND PAUL HOW CAN BE GOD INCARNATE WHEN JESUS'MOTHER IS MARY,GOD CANNOT COME FROM A PERSON,HE IS GOD MUCH SUPERIOR THAN A HUMAN,AND IF HE WOULD BE THE INCARNATION OF GOD(JESUS)HE COULD EASLY INCARNATE HIMSELF WITHOUT THE NEED THAT MARY WOULD BORN HIM,SO U MAKE ABSOLUTLY NO SENSE,JESUS IS A HUMAN AND A PROPHET,VERY SPECIAL,AND AS ALL THE PEOPLE HE IS THE SLAVE OF GOD NEITHER THE SON NOR GOD
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
Which idiot can justify the most ridiculous, absurd and unsupported claim that Jesus was God or God the Father. I hope you are not that idiot.
The trouble with these ignorant polemic Christian fools is that they make a mere failed mortal man, your G-d or your Father. There is no support to these silly and absurd claims that Jesus was God or Jesus was the Father.
Some ignorant fools sold it to the pagans and they accepted it without even raising a question. The reason was that people had nothing to read and compare. By the way, raeding the Bible was forbidden by the Church as that would expose her lies.
Now tell me after reading this if Jesus is your G-d or your Father!
" "Go instead to my brothers and tell them,‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
Even a bloody fool can say that Jesus was neither God nor the Father.
How long can one listen to such obscenities?
rabbee: well ok luke, self skywalking. but i am not only, your grandfather. but the grandfather, of all on earth also. when it was not even my idea, to have any of you grandchildren. in case you have not read, TheTorah. it is all G-D'S Idea, and not mine.

soooorry if i am not, exactly what any of you didn't expect. but i do not answer to any of you, but only to BOTH MyPARENT in HEAVEN only. THEY are in charge of my life story, here in ThisStory of Creation not any of you. so don't think for one milisecond, that all of you and your grandmother cannot be replaced. for i shall do, as commanded by My Parent.

and your absurd statments about me, are no better than thier absurd statements about me. because none of you, are dealing in TheReality of being here in ThisStory of Creation again. and your delusions of not being here in TheTorah Happening, are just that vanity from that same old devil again...
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Ahmed wrote:
ALEKUM AL SALMA BMZ,YEA YEA I KNOW I WAS JUST ASKING CHRISTIANS,THANKS ANY WAY ,CHRISTIANS,IF JESUS IS GOD HE CANNOT BE A HUMAN,GOD IS MUCH GREATER THAN A HUMAN SO U CANNOT SAY THAT ,BECAUSE IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE,AND PAUL HOW CAN BE GOD INCARNATE WHEN JESUS'MOTHER IS MARY,GOD CANNOT COME FROM A PERSON,HE IS GOD MUCH SUPERIOR THAN A HUMAN,AND IF HE WOULD BE THE INCARNATION OF GOD(JESUS)HE COULD EASLY INCARNATE HIMSELF WITHOUT THE NEED THAT MARY WOULD BORN HIM,SO U MAKE ABSOLUTLY NO SENSE,JESUS IS A HUMAN AND A PROPHET,VERY SPECIAL,AND AS ALL THE PEOPLE HE IS THE SLAVE OF GOD NEITHER THE SON NOR GOD
The Holy Bible speaks to all your false claims. You must read the Holy Bible under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Bible is not corrupt. If you have to say something is corrupt in the Holy Bible then you know you are in error. Now read the Holy Bible and when you see a part you think is corrupt, look for why you are wrong in your assumption. The Truth will set you free.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The writers of the NT spoke and wrote for God making them prophets of God.
rabbee: well the editors, who altered it. were only out for, a profit and not a prophet. TheWord of G-D, is not copyrightable. only the words of liars, are copyrightable. if you do not believe me, then check the copyright laws.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

the only reason adam and his mate are here again, resurrected from Adam. is because this is still all the same Story again from G-D.

and all of your lying, is not going to really change IT. all you do is just mentally delude yourselves, as if not here in IT. just like the last two times, G-D gave this story with all of you and your grandmother. G-D was giving TheTorah, with all of you not all here in IT.

just like you are all doing again, for this time in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation again. and lying is never going to get, any of you out of being here in TheTorah again.

Since: Dec 12

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
What an extraordinary coincident!
To all the people answered to bmz's posts, and he was around, their posts were judged negatively.
After he went off, and others answered to his childish posts, no more judging of any kind.
The voter is not just a Muslim but even a sympathizer of bmz...
Oh, of course any reference to persons is purely casual..
anyone can leave as many judging votes as they like by login in and off, a childish action
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

El Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone can leave as many judging votes as they like by login in and off, a childish action
rabbee: almost 100% always, just another way to slander. even calling some one else good, when they are not really good. is still, all slander. judging some one good, just because they are another jew, christian, muslem or other atheist. is generally a form of prejudicial slander, without any true reason.

and is really sad, when one of the truest to G-D on these message boards, is actually an athiest. cause all the others, are worse than that.
Ahmed

Gîza, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Paul u still didn't answer to my question,and yes i believe in the holy bible but not this one,the one with Jesus pace be upon him,your first mistake is to say that Jesus is God,how can Jesus be God when JESUS IS THE SON OF MARY AND IF JESUS IS GOD AND THE SON OF MARY WHO CREATED MARY?ALSO IN THE BIBLE JESUS DOESN'T TALK NOR GOD,SOME JESUS FRIENDS ONLY TALK,U HAVE CURRUPTED THE BIBLE,U REMOVED WHAT U DISLIKE AND ADDED WHAT U LIKE WHICH IS FORBIDDEN FROM GOD,EXAMPLE DRINK WINE,ITS FORBIDDEN , ALSO U R TELLING THAT GOD IS A HUMAN,JESUS WAS TORTURED FROM ROMANS SO HOW CAN U SAY THAT GOD WAS TORTURED?WHY DIDN'T HE DESTROYED THEM?GOD HAS FULL POWER,HOW CAN HUMANS TORTURE THEIR CREATOR?ITS A FALSE STATMENT YOURS,AND THE QURAN CONTAIN THE ENLIGHTMENT AS THE OLD BIBLE NOT THE ONE THAT U USE NOWADAYS,I WANNA TELL U SOMETHING SPECIAL,JESUS IS STILL ALIVE AND HE IS UP WITH GOD RIGHT NOW ALSO HE WILL COME BACK TO EARTH TO KILL ANTICHRIST AND THEN HE WILL DIE,GOD IS NEITHER BORN AND HE WILL NEVER DIE,Jsus is a human,a prophet and a slave of God like every person,but he is not the son of God and God,IF HE WAS GOD WHO CREATED JESUS? YOUR STATMENT MAKE NO SENSE
Ahmed

Gîza, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

PROOFS THAT THE BIBLE IS WRONG:

There existed many different Bibles during the time of the Roman Emperor, Constantine, which were widely believed in by different Christian sects in the year 312. In other words, during the first 3 centuries of "Christianity" (300 years), many different canons with 100s of books/gospels combined existed! That is a lot of canons, a lot of books/gospels, and a lot of time (300 years) of different Christian religions existed. Also, Constantine's own "unified canon or bible" got lost and only small portions of it were found! So what we have today from "Bible(s)" are not even Constantine's books.
also

1- Constantine's unified "Bible" was permanently lost! Only portions of it were found almost 1/2 century later.

2- Hundreds of conflicting manuscripts existed among early Christians.

and here is a quran verse
ALLAH SAID: "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of God. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie.(The Noble Quran, 6:116)"

LETS GET BACK TO THE MISTAKE OF THE BIBLE:

We must first of all know that the entire Bible is corrupted and unreliable and is mostly filled with man-made laws and corruption! "`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?'(From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer: "How can you say,'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.(From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

8- The Bible's "original manuscripts had been lost" according to the Christian scholars and theologians.

Just who were the real authors of the Bible? Today's Books and Gospels' authors of the Bible are UNKNOWN. See the comments from the NIV Bible itself.

The Bible's English translations are all different and corrupted. See how the Bible translators are not truthful. They add their personal words, thoughts and interpretations as if they were GOD Almighty's Holy Words. This resulted in having hundreds of English-translated Bibles considerably differing with each others in the translations and in issues that are very serious and are relevant even to the central faith of Christianity.

Deuteronomy 18:18 is a deliberate mistranslation [1][2].

TRUST ME READ THE QURAN,JUST TRY,AS I READ THE BIBLE,U WILL FIND THE TRUTH
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Ahmed wrote:
Paul u still didn't answer to my question,and yes i believe in the holy bible but not this one,the one with Jesus pace be upon him,your first mistake is to say that Jesus is God,how can Jesus be God when JESUS IS THE SON OF MARY AND IF JESUS IS GOD AND THE SON OF MARY WHO CREATED MARY?ALSO IN THE BIBLE JESUS DOESN'T TALK NOR GOD,SOME JESUS FRIENDS ONLY TALK,U HAVE CURRUPTED THE BIBLE,U REMOVED WHAT U DISLIKE AND ADDED WHAT U LIKE WHICH IS FORBIDDEN FROM GOD,EXAMPLE DRINK WINE,ITS FORBIDDEN , ALSO U R TELLING THAT GOD IS A HUMAN,JESUS WAS TORTURED FROM ROMANS SO HOW CAN U SAY THAT GOD WAS TORTURED?WHY DIDN'T HE DESTROYED THEM?GOD HAS FULL POWER,HOW CAN HUMANS TORTURE THEIR CREATOR?ITS A FALSE STATMENT YOURS,AND THE QURAN CONTAIN THE ENLIGHTMENT AS THE OLD BIBLE NOT THE ONE THAT U USE NOWADAYS,I WANNA TELL U SOMETHING SPECIAL,JESUS IS STILL ALIVE AND HE IS UP WITH GOD RIGHT NOW ALSO HE WILL COME BACK TO EARTH TO KILL ANTICHRIST AND THEN HE WILL DIE,GOD IS NEITHER BORN AND HE WILL NEVER DIE,Jsus is a human,a prophet and a slave of God like every person,but he is not the son of God and God,IF HE WAS GOD WHO CREATED JESUS? YOUR STATMENT MAKE NO SENSE
The Holy Bible is not corrupt it is the written Word of God. If you say it is corrupt it's because you do not have the Spirit of God dwelling in you.

Jesus is body, blood, soul, and divinity. Man is body, blood and soul. The divinity of God was hypostatically united with the His body, blood and soul. As our souls are united with our bodies God's divinity is united with Jesus' body making Him God.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Ahmed wrote:
PROOFS THAT THE BIBLE IS WRONG:
There existed many different Bibles during the time of the Roman Emperor, Constantine, which were widely believed in by different Christian sects in the year 312. In other words, during the first 3 centuries of "Christianity" (300 years), many different canons with 100s of books/gospels combined existed! That is a lot of canons, a lot of books/gospels, and a lot of time (300 years) of different Christian religions existed. Also, Constantine's own "unified canon or bible" got lost and only small portions of it were found! So what we have today from "Bible(s)" are not even Constantine's books.
also
1- Constantine's unified "Bible" was permanently lost! Only portions of it were found almost 1/2 century later.
2- Hundreds of conflicting manuscripts existed among early Christians.
and here is a quran verse
ALLAH SAID: "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of God. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie.(The Noble Quran, 6:116)"
LETS GET BACK TO THE MISTAKE OF THE BIBLE:
We must first of all know that the entire Bible is corrupted and unreliable and is mostly filled with man-made laws and corruption! "`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?'(From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"
The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer: "How can you say,'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.(From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"
8- The Bible's "original manuscripts had been lost" according to the Christian scholars and theologians.
Just who were the real authors of the Bible? Today's Books and Gospels' authors of the Bible are UNKNOWN. See the comments from the NIV Bible itself.
The Bible's English translations are all different and corrupted. See how the Bible translators are not truthful. They add their personal words, thoughts and interpretations as if they were GOD Almighty's Holy Words. This resulted in having hundreds of English-translated Bibles considerably differing with each others in the translations and in issues that are very serious and are relevant even to the central faith of Christianity.
Deuteronomy 18:18 is a deliberate mistranslation [1][2].
TRUST ME READ THE QURAN,JUST TRY,AS I READ THE BIBLE,U WILL FIND THE TRUTH
There is nothing divine about the koran. It was written by many men and many version once existed. Not all muslims agree with the koran now accepted by the majority of the muslims. The Catholic Church has been given divine authority through the Keys Jesus gave to St Peter. The Catholic Churh has the authority from God to declare which translations of the Holy Bible are acceptable to God.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

CORRECTION POST #161444

Since you claimed to be intelligent person although you always forgot to show your intelligence.. let us have SOME fun of you.

So if I am correct Muslims do Hajj exactly as described in Sunnah,

The latter is a book that contains the ways of the prophet.

Who told to your so called prophet how to perform it? If he invented it then it wouldn't make any sense do it. If Allah told him how to do it, then we have to think your Quran has been edited, because it lacks of those informaions .

How can Quran to be a perfect book is lack of details, as I said in my previous post?

You cannot even say we scrutine Hadiths or Sunnah throught Quran, as the latter would be worthless and uncomplete to function like that.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Ahmed wrote:
no,Stefano the proves that the koran is wrong r wrongs,bacause the process is absolutly true and it was proven,ok

My guess you have not read the link I gave you, which shows that all that knowledge came from Galen and Hippocrates.

Also you have not explained yet the error I posed from Quran. Since when the semen comes from between the backbone and ribs?
Ahmed wrote:
if u don't believe in this fact i will give u another fact,a hadith which tells about the high buildings(example New York) and about events that r happening in the future: Allah’s Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said,“The Hour will not be established till …the people compete with one another in constructing high buildings…”[Sahih Bukhari]
It actually says high buildings and not skyscrapers. And high buildings were present even before Muhammad. He didn't foresee the future.
Ahmed wrote:
Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Time will pass rapidly, good deeds will decrease, miserliness will be thrown (in the hearts of the people) afflictions will appear and there will be much 'Al-Harj." They said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is "Al-Harj?" He said, "Killing! Killing!" (See Hadith No. 63, Vol. 8)
Well in any epoque one can see this. So nothing new under the sun
Ahmed wrote:
Know i will tell u about the moon splitting found in the kuran and discovered by NASA after 1443 years Allah said :"The Hour is at hand and the moon is split. And if they see a sign they turn aside and say: transient enchantment."
Apollo mission photographs of the Rima Ariadaeus revealed a rift line across the surface of the moon. In 2007, Dr. Zaghloul El Najjar used these photos to circulate a hoax, further propagated by news services such as Jafariya News,[15] claiming that NASA had proven that the Moon had split.[16][17] NASA scientists have stated that no evidence exists that Moon was split into two or more parts any time in the past. NASA scientist Brad Bailey commented, "My recommendation is to not believe everything you read on the internet. Peer-reviewed papers are the only scientifically valid sources of information out there. No current scientific evidence reports that the Moon was split into two (or more) parts and then reassembled at any point in the past."[18]PLEASE LOOK AT THE PIC http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Splitting_o...
http://www.google.com/imgres...
THESE R THE PROOFS
SO HOW WOULD THE PROPHET KNOW ABOUT THE FUTURE?HE IS ONLY A HUMAN.THE ANSWER IS THAT THERE IS A GOD WHO TELL HIM ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
You have taken the picture from Wikipedia, but forgot to read this from that link: Modern Hoax
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_of_the...

Also the feauture you see from the pciture that may looks like the moon was split back the days, is a Rille, a collapsed lava tube. There is no seismic evidence that the Moon was ever split in half after it was formed. Apollo 11 data has been reprocessed, which shows that the Moon still has a 55 mile thick LIQUID outer core.

NASA has proved that the Moon was never split in half after it was formed

Moreover when is night in Middle East, is night in Europe as well as Africa and Asia, and no one has ever recorded that event during Muhammad lifetime.
uhuh

Gijón, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

was Yitra, father of Amasa, an "Israelite" (2Sam 17:26), or an "Ishmaelite" (1Chron 2:17)?

it was as easy (and tempting) as substituting a word
...way back before the Qumran community wrote their Dead Sea scrolls
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no point to make that challenge if a Muslim is unable to recognize the flaws on its own book, the Quran.
More or less this is the position of Muslims: Like a mum would say his son is perfect, good ect, while in reality any son has its strong and weak points, but for its mother he's perfect.
If a group of people present to the mother a child that is better than her own, she will keep saying her son is better, and point out the flaws of the other child.
It's just a waste of time. Moreover how long have you been here? People have showed you all the mistakes in Quran. Sometimes you gave good answers, other time that answers were not so convincing. In other cases you escaped from the questions, or just said Allah knows best when you were speechless in front of the evident mistakes.
<quoted text>
What about the birth of Jesus that was taken from Infacy Gospels?
Allah confusing Gideon's story with Saul's one, and many others?
Instead of telling Muslims what is "wrong" in their Quran, it would be easier to bring a "Duplicate Quran", since you know the source of it. And it is very easy. Just copy stories of Bible, divide it into pieces and just distribute it here and there.

No Chronology, No theme, no grammar, anything would pass.

Why not conjure a single four short verse chapter like Chapter 112, that blows away Trinity, Idol Worship, False gods worship, Son of God and Father of God and every other cobwebs that humans have ever designed to worship any one else, except the True Lord of Universe.

It should be a "piece of cake" for some one like you.

I did not hear any thing from you so far, go have a hand at it. Write something in English first, then get it Translated in Arabic thru "Google Translator"!!

Vow, that would be fine!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not think much of the koran if you think I can do a better job at writing it. According to the koran a human being begins as a clot of blood, while scientific evidence shows that blood is not formed till the second week after conception. Looks like the koran is a big fail.
Instead of pointing "mistakes" of Quran, won't it be easier to bring a "Duplicate Quran"?

Follow the advice which I gave to SC, that would be easier and nice.

And who says that Quran says that humans were created out of "Clot of Blood"?

Did you know what Arabic word Quran used? Check its different shades of meanings and you will find that it matches with whatever views we have as on now and what we might have in future.

Why do you not read the books, Quran and Bible in the light of Modern Science by Dr. Maurice Buccaile?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••