Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,585)

Showing posts 151,681 - 151,700 of193,638
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

John Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Every Church sings praises to Jesus Giving him those very Titles, so to say that he is never called by those names is ridiculous.
Even though, I am a Muslim, I have attended Church services. Besides 'Our Lord Christ and Son of God", I have not heard him being called the Wonderful Counsellor or the mighty God or the eternal Father.

May I ask why are you propagating this lie?

If Jesus is the mighty God or the eternal Father, then you do not need the silly and absurd Son of God and the ridiculous triune God.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Irzath wrote:
<quoted text>
and angel didnt revealed it by his own will, what ever in quran its from allah....And allah did talk with Muhammed in the night of MIHRAJ..and allah knows best.
An angel speaking is not allah speaking. The angel could have been a demon.

On the night of the mihraj did allah ask mohammad to pray with him? Who did allah pray to?

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
He did, but you will just say the Holy Bible is corrupt. The Jews were even going to stone Him for saying He was God!
He did not. He did not tell the Jews, "I am God". If he had doen that, he would have been killed right there on the spot.

All he had to do was to say, "Listen, Israel! I am God" and immediately disappear. He was good at hiding. Right?

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
An angel speaking is not allah speaking. The angel could have been a demon.
On the night of the mihraj did allah ask mohammad to pray with him? Who did allah pray to?
Angels may be demons in Christianity but in Islam and Judaism, Angels are not.

When and where did Allah ask Muhammad to pray with Allah?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Irzath wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you are dreaming are lying
proof bluffer ???????proof????
this is not bible to rewrite and release in version.
Its documented history. Excerpt from link bleow: "The present form of the Quran text is accepted by most scholars as the original version compiled by Abu Bakr."

The koran has undergone many changes and the present one is only the one "accepted by most scholars" not all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not. He did not tell the Jews, "I am God". If he had doen that, he would have been killed right there on the spot.
All he had to do was to say, "Listen, Israel! I am God" and immediately disappear. He was good at hiding. Right?
Jesus said He was God and the Jew wanted stone Him for it. Case is closed.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not think much of the koran if you think I can do a better job at writing it. According to the koran a human being begins as a clot of blood, while scientific evidence shows that blood is not formed till the second week after conception. Looks like the koran is a big fail.
Qur'aan is not a text book of Science.

God discusses and reasons with man. It is something like, "Let us reason".

In your Bible, men are doing the talking and telling stories.

The message is: Think hard what were you. You were not even a thing before you were created.
Look at your own creation and see through what have been.

And you have the audacity to talk against God?

For example what was Jesus? A sticky zygote that grew like a tadpole and became a sticky fetus, which grew surrounded by Amniotic fluid, not angels, in his mother's womb.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said He was God and the Jew wanted stone Him for it. Case is closed.
This is the problem with Christianity and Christians. They keep on lying.

Where and when did he say, "I am God!"?

Forget God but tell me why do you lie against the poor man Jesus?

From now on, you should write "Our God Jesus" instead of "Our Lord Jesus". By doing so, you will not need this thing called the Son of God.

Even the self-loathing sinner and liar Paul does not agree with modern Christianity.

He used to write this way: "Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ."

Paul did not write: "Grace and peace to you from God our Father and Lord Jesus Christ."

Lies upon lies and nothing ut lies, Paul.

y
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though, I am a Muslim, I have attended Church services. Besides 'Our Lord Christ and Son of God", I have not heard him being called the Wonderful Counsellor or the mighty God or the eternal Father.
May I ask why are you propagating this lie?
If Jesus is the mighty God or the eternal Father, then you do not need the silly and absurd Son of God and the ridiculous triune God.
Jesus is the mighty God and everylasting Father of the church:
Just one christians song with those words:
www.lyrster.com/lyrics/everlasting-father-lyr...

See here why Jesus can be called Father:
www.jesus-explained.org/jesus-the-father.html

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You look at the Hadiths to understand what Quran is talking about.
Let's pick up one of the five pillars. The hajj. Give us references from Quran explains how to perform it.
No, ignorant fool! Muslims do not even read Hadith. Polemicists read them more.

I had told you that Hadith came up centuries after the Prophet had passed away.

Muslims do not follow Hadith or live by Hadith. They follow Qur'aan and Sunnah! Sunnah means the way of the Prophet. He did the Hajj and people followed the way that he performed it. So, Sunnah was passed through generations.

Thus it is extremely foolish of you to say that for 500 years, Muslims did not know how to do Hajj?

Humour me more, please!
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Koran has no witnesses, case dismissed, we find in favour of the bible which has witnesses (prophets)

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

John Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the mighty God and everylasting Father of the church:
Just one christians song with those words:
www.lyrster.com/lyrics/everlasting-father-lyr...
See here why Jesus can be called Father:
www.jesus-explained.org/jesus-the-father.html
Even that song is absurd. Came from the absurd translation. Right?
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Jesus has been given the right to call himself "The Father". One of the Apostles asked Jesus: "Show us the Father". The
answer of Jesus demonstrates that he has the right to be the
very Father for those who believe in him; 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and
yet hast thou not known me, Philip? He that hath seen me
hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the
Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in
me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself:
but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me
(John 14:9-11) By such a statement it is not implied that Jesus and God the
Father are but different manifestations of one and the
same being! In fact, such a doctrine is not only incomprehensible, it is also false and excluded as a possibility
by the words of Jesus himself; 30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my
judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will
of the Father which hath sent me. 31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.(John 5:30-31) Listen to one witness of Jesus: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son,
in whom I am well pleased.(Mathew 3:17) If, contrary to my testimony, the Father and the Son are
different manifestations of one and the same being, then the
Father, with the voice from heaven bore witness of himself,
and it would therefore be a false testimony, according to Jesus'
words quoted above (John 5:31). And how many times did not
Jesus bear witness of his Father! Were these false witnesses? I will make them true before your very eyes by stating the
simple fact that God the Father and Jesus are two separate and
distinct individuals. When they testify of each other their
witness is true and holy!
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

More lyrics to prove beyond doubt that BMZ is wrong and that churches do in fact call Jesus Everlasting Father:
www.lyricsmania.com/hosanna_lyrics_wilimingto...
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

From the lips of Jesus himself:
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. " (John 14:6-7).

But nothing will convince you BMZ, because God has obviously not chosen you to be one of his own, which is sad.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Your heart is obviously to proud and hard to humble yourself and ask God to open your eyes, to the truth. So because you did not ask, you will not receive.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Qur'aan is not a text book of Science.
God discusses and reasons with man. It is something like, "Let us reason".
In your Bible, men are doing the talking and telling stories.
The message is: Think hard what were you. You were not even a thing before you were created.
Look at your own creation and see through what have been.
And you have the audacity to talk against God?
For example what was Jesus? A sticky zygote that grew like a tadpole and became a sticky fetus, which grew surrounded by Amniotic fluid, not angels, in his mother's womb.
What is the koran but second hand repeition of what an "angel". But really it is not a first hand telling of what the "angel" said but the re-telling by a multitude of people. If in a classroom you whisper a message to one person and have each person whipers it to the next by the time the last student repeats the message it is not the same as the original message. The koran can not be trusted.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the problem with Christianity and Christians. They keep on lying.
Where and when did he say, "I am God!"?
Forget God but tell me why do you lie against the poor man Jesus?
From now on, you should write "Our God Jesus" instead of "Our Lord Jesus". By doing so, you will not need this thing called the Son of God.
Even the self-loathing sinner and liar Paul does not agree with modern Christianity.
He used to write this way: "Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ."
Paul did not write: "Grace and peace to you from God our Father and Lord Jesus Christ."
Lies upon lies and nothing ut lies, Paul.
y
The Jews wanted to stone Jesus for saying He was God. Jesus knew He was God and was in glory with the Father from before the fundation of the world; before Abraham He was; He talked to Moses from the burning bush.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims do not follow Hadith or live by Hadith. They follow Qur'aan and Sunnah! Sunnah means the way of the Prophet. He did the Hajj and people followed the way that he performed it. So, Sunnah was passed through generations.
Thus it is extremely foolish of you to say that for 500 years, Muslims did not know how to do Hajj?
Humour me more, please!
I wonder if you ever read my post?

Why bother to give me an answer if you didnt read?

Where did I say Muslims didn't know how to perform Hajj for 500 years, time waster?

Go to sleep, or make one of your pagan rituals that somehow Islam has absorb.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Humour me more, please!
Oh idiot,

who told you Muslims don't read the Hadiths? LOL

Even an incopemtent like you read it...

In any case our MUQ not just read it, but even give us pieces of Hadith everyday, in another thread.

Your personal problem with Hadith keep it for you.

I don't have to deal your embarassing version of Islam, but with the mainstream version of it.

Understood, braindead?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 151,681 - 151,700 of193,638
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... Sat Grumpy Guy 59
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) Fri Jumper The Wise 75
The Easter message is the Resurrection not the ... Fri Sol 1
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Apr 18 Lmhw 9
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) Apr 17 PINCH111 284
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... (Oct '13) Apr 17 PINCH111 5
Wiccan Threefold Law Is Overrated Apr 17 PINCH111 8
•••
•••