Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
151,661 - 151,680 of 200,139 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161426
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh idiot,
who told you Muslims don't read the Hadiths? LOL
Even an incopemtent like you read it...
In any case our MUQ not just read it, but even give us pieces of Hadith everyday, in another thread.
Your personal problem with Hadith keep it for you.
I don't have to deal your embarassing version of Islam, but with the mainstream version of it.
Understood, braindead?
Talking to you is like talking to an idiot and a clueless ignorant fool. First, you write incoherence and when explained, produce more incoherence.

Grow up!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161427
Feb 2, 2013
 
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews wanted to stone Jesus for saying He was God. Jesus knew He was God and was in glory with the Father from before the fundation of the world; before Abraham He was; He talked to Moses from the burning bush.
That Jesus was God and the Father, is absurd and rubbish!

Read this:

"Go instead to my brothers and tell them,‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Here you see a naked Jesus, whom Mary wanted to cling to and he stopped her and said that.

So, your bubble that Jesus is God, is burst!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161428
Feb 2, 2013
 
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
An angel speaking is not allah speaking. The angel could have been a demon.
On the night of the mihraj did allah ask mohammad to pray with him? Who did allah pray to?
where did you get that????????? proof
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161429
Feb 2, 2013
 
John Preacher wrote:
Koran has no witnesses, case dismissed, we find in favour of the bible which has witnesses (prophets)
The Prophets belong to the Jews. They are not the witnesses to the New Testament at all. Even Jesus is unaware of the NT, which was produced centuries after Jesus had passed away.

On his next visit, if he really comes, present him the NT, saying "Lord, this is your book" and he will toss it behind his back, saying, "Fools, I left no book".

Frankly speaking, JP, your New Testament is a joke and the problem is that you dare not laugh!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161430
Feb 2, 2013
 
John Preacher wrote:
Your heart is obviously to proud and hard to humble yourself and ask God to open your eyes, to the truth. So because you did not ask, you will not receive.
Oh! Please, JP.

It is you, Christians, who need to open your eyes.

Truth was always light years away from Christianity.

This is one truth, which the liars forgot to hide and the blind could not or did not read or choose not to read: "Go instead to my brothers and tell them,‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’” "
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161432
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
But where can I read Jesus said, "I am God"?
If he were God, then why do you need this Father?
Who was the fool, who told you that it was Jesus, who talked to Moses from the burning bush?
It's a logical conclusion drawn from the fact that Jesus is God and God talked to Moses from the burning bush.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161433
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That Jesus was God and the Father, is absurd and rubbish!
Read this:
"Go instead to my brothers and tell them,‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
Here you see a naked Jesus, whom Mary wanted to cling to and he stopped her and said that.
So, your bubble that Jesus is God, is burst!
Wow! I never read that verse and no one in the two thousand history of the Christian faith saw that. Thanks for pointing that out to us!(sarcasm)

That verse has proven no problem to the correct understanding of the Most Holy Trinity.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161434
Feb 2, 2013
 
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I never read that verse and no one in the two thousand history of the Christian faith saw that. Thanks for pointing that out to us!(sarcasm)

That verse has proven no problem to the correct understanding of the Most Holy Trinity.
A big lol!

Which Trinity do you find in this this verse?

"Go instead to my brothers and tell them,‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Jesus-Mary-Disciples?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161435
Feb 2, 2013
 
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Prophets belong to the Jews. They are not the witnesses to the New Testament at all. Even Jesus is unaware of the NT, which was produced centuries after Jesus had passed away.
On his next visit, if he really comes, present him the NT, saying "Lord, this is your book" and he will toss it behind his back, saying, "Fools, I left no book".
Frankly speaking, JP, your New Testament is a joke and the problem is that you dare not laugh!
All the writers of the NT were prophets who wrote under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit (God). The gift of phrophecy comes from the Holy Spirit and given to some when they are Born Again of the water and the Spirit.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161436
Feb 2, 2013
 
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Prophets belong to the Jews. They are not the witnesses to the New Testament at all. Even Jesus is unaware of the NT, which was produced centuries after Jesus had passed away.
On his next visit, if he really comes, present him the NT, saying "Lord, this is your book" and he will toss it behind his back, saying, "Fools, I left no book".
Frankly speaking, JP, your New Testament is a joke and the problem is that you dare not laugh!
rabbee: your disrespect of theirs, shall not gain you respect for yours. and bitching an moaning about it, is not cause for any true changes. if theirs are bogus, then so are yours.

and by the way, the name was changed from "TheWay" to their new alleged new testament. when it is not any, new testament at all. since we are still all here, in ThisSame Again Physical Story from HaShem G-D. The very same one, where G-D has Adam put to death, and returns as adam and his proposed mate. in search of TheHer TrueStory here in ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation just again.

and your assumption that their falsified scripture, has more truth than your false scripture, is a total false assumption of hypocrites.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161437
Feb 2, 2013
 
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to you is like talking to an idiot and a clueless ignorant fool. First, you write incoherence and when explained, produce more incoherence.
Grow up!
rabbee: it is a matter of your ability to incohere, against your accusation of his alleged incohereable. but is not a matter of your, ability to understand him. because you prejudice does not want you to understand. as i can understand you both, what you are trying to say. even if i do not agree with, what either of you say. so do not give me, or any one else the impression. you are an idiot who cannot comprehend, what is attempting to be said. just because it violates, your self rules of prejudice.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161438
Feb 2, 2013
 
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
All the writers of the NT were prophets who wrote under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit (God). The gift of phrophecy comes from the Holy Spirit and given to some when they are Born Again of the water and the Spirit.
rabbee: the writters of TheWay were prophets, the editors of the alleged as new testament were not true prophets.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161439
Feb 2, 2013
 
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have accepted those verses if Jesus had said, "If ye had known me, ye should have know that I am your Father".
Don't you guys see how ridiculous and absurd is the interpretation?
And besides quoting me foolish verses to make silly points, don't you ever read the following in your own gospel?
Read this with a double convex lens:
"Go instead to my brothers and tell them,‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
This bursts and disintegrates that Jesus was God or the Father!
Dismissed!
rabbee: there intrepetation, is no more absurd or rediculous than your absurd and rediculous intrepetation. in the way you both mean it, that is not even close to TheWay G-D Actually meant IT.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161441
Feb 2, 2013
 
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

"Go instead to my brothers and tell them,‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
Here is your answer, if you would only read you would not be deceived.
www.answering-islam.org/Responses/Meherally/m...
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161443
Feb 2, 2013
 
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the writters of TheWay were prophets, the editors of the alleged as new testament were not true prophets.
Clearly God has sent forth his Holy Spirit to dwell in his chosen ones. His Spirit use to only be in the Prophets, but God said the time would come when he would pour his Spirit on ALL FLESH, this includes the gentiles.

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:" (Joel 2:28).

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161444
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Muslims do not follow Hadith or live by Hadith. They follow Qur'aan and Sunnah! Sunnah means the way of the Prophet. He did the Hajj and people followed the way that he performed it. So, Sunnah was passed through generations.
Since you claimed to be intelligent person although you always forgot to show your intelligence, let us have fun with you.

So if I am correct Muslims do Hajj exactly as described in Sunnah,

The latter is a book that contains the ways of the prophet.

Who told to your so called prophet how to perform it? If he inventing then it would make any sense do it. If Allah told me to do so, then your Quran has been edited, hence no valid.

How can Quran to be a perfect book is lack of details, as I said in my previous post?

You cannot even say we scrutine Hadiths or Sunnah throught Quran, as the latter would be worthless for the reasons aforementioned.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161445
Feb 2, 2013
 
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the writters of TheWay were prophets, the editors of the alleged as new testament were not true prophets.
Hey Rabbee you have not responded to these references to THE SON in the Tenakh.
In these verse Jesus the Son is revealed.

" Proverbs 30:4 (700 B.C.): "Who hath ascended up into heaven or
descended? Who hath gathered the wind in His fists? Who hath bound
the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the
Earth? What is His name, and what Is HIS SON'S NAME if thou canst tell?"

(Psalm 2:11-12) Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. KISS THE SON, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way,
when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

The Prophet Daniel sees The Son -Jesus and called him the very name which Jesus used Son of Man, and declared that he would rule the earth:
"I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the SON OF MAN (Jesus) came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass
away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed." (Daniel
7:13-14).
This is the Same Son who will rule Gods government forever to who all nations will submit:

"For unto us a child is born, unto us A SON is given: and the government
shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful,
Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it
with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this." (Isaiah 9:6-7).

There is no denying the Daniel's prophecy, God gives his Kingdom to the Son of Man.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161447
Feb 2, 2013
 
John Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly God has sent forth his Holy Spirit to dwell in his chosen ones. His Spirit use to only be in the Prophets, but God said the time would come when he would pour his Spirit on ALL FLESH, this includes the gentiles.
"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:" (Joel 2:28).
rabbee: well that, has not yet happened. for all i can see, in this world is from an unholy spirit. and once again, i may be the only one here in TheStory actually with Rucah HaKodesh.

and i do not accept anything, that is not in TheTorah. so you are waisting your time to me, with any of your or their alleged as new testaments.

there is a very good reason, why none of those other alleged new testament writtings, are included in The Written Torah given to Moshe. i am sure that HaShem G-D, has very good reason for excluding all that from TheTorah here in IT Happening again.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161448
Feb 2, 2013
 
From the Mouth of a Rabbi turned Messianic Jew, let him show you all
the places Jesus Christ is found in the Old Testament:
www.charismamag.com/spirit/bible-study/15023-...

The Messiah is not a Christian concept, it is a Jewish one. God prophecied through David that he would be rejected by the Jewish heirachy:

"I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation (Yeshua-Jesus). The stone(the Rock of our Salvation) which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner. This is the LORD’S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes." (Psalm 118:21-23).

Prophet Isaiah also wrote that Messiah would be rejected by his own people:

"He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for OUR transgressions, he was bruised for
OUR INIQUITIES: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed." (Isaiah 53:3-5).
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161449
Feb 2, 2013
 
John Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rabbee you have not responded to these references to THE SON in the Tenakh.
In these verse Jesus the Son is revealed.
" Proverbs 30:4 (700 B.C.): "Who hath ascended up into heaven or
descended? Who hath gathered the wind in His fists? Who hath bound
the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the
Earth? What is His name, and what Is HIS SON'S NAME if thou canst tell?"
(Psalm 2:11-12) Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. KISS THE SON, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way,
when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
The Prophet Daniel sees The Son -Jesus and called him the very name which Jesus used Son of Man, and declared that he would rule the earth:
"I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the SON OF MAN (Jesus) came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass
away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed." (Daniel
7:13-14).
This is the Same Son who will rule Gods government forever to who all nations will submit:
"For unto us a child is born, unto us A SON is given: and the government
shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful,
Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it
with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this." (Isaiah 9:6-7).
There is no denying the Daniel's prophecy, God gives his Kingdom to the Son of Man.
rabbee: i have told all before, as i tell it again. i do not accept their new not in TheTorah new testament tanach. i only accept, what G-D Wrote to give to Moshe. and TheOUR SON'S Name is Adam, and TheHis Only Begotten Son's Name is adam. and Their Name is not jesus, nor is TheHisName jesus. no matter how many of you, have accepted the wrong name for Adam or adam and His Mate again.

about two thousand years ago, We were both put to death on the tree as promised by G-D. and once again i have been returned, with TheHoly Spirit. no matter how many of you, have all been decieved to be not here in TheSame again story from G-D actually in IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••