Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,355

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161250 Feb 1, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Angels take orders from God, and god won't let angels do what the want. In Islam angels can't disobey to god.
Where do you find in Quran Mohammad thought the angel was a demon. I want the chapter and verse. lol
That doesn’t prove the 'angel' was from God and was not a demon. All through his early life he thought he was demon possessed.
Alex123 aka WM

Romford, UK

#161253 Feb 1, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn’t prove the 'angel' was from God and was not a demon. All through his early life he thought he was demon possessed.
It seems that among Christians intelligence is a rarety. lol
Read again
Angels take orders from God, and god won't let angels do what the want. In Islam angels can't disobey to god.
Where do you find in Quran Mohammad thought the angel was a demon. I want the chapter and verse. lol
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161255 Feb 1, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Read again
How do you know angels take orders from God, and God won't let angels do what they want?
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161258 Feb 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you only this:
Demons were present only in the three year period of Jesus' ministry. We do not find any reports of demons living in humans in your OT and the Jewish Tanakh.
Yes BMZ you can find demons possessing people in the OT. When Saul disobeyed God, he allowed an evil spirit to possess him.

"And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him." (1 Samuel 16:23).

By the way, nowhere in the koran does it say Gabriel appeared to Mohammad, the demons name wa Jibril, which is not Gabriel. Muslims have just changed his name to match the name of the angel who appeared to Mary, because Jibril is not a name of any of God's angels, in the Bible.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161259 Feb 1, 2013
This verse clealy shows that demons are allowed to preach lies to humans, but they will be cursed after doing so:
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." (Galatians 1:8).
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161260 Feb 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
But, Rabbee, you must agree with me that Revelation written by John, is indeed a crap!
rabbee: it is the least altered, of all christian scripture. to people with the same, errant mentality as you. and apparently more truly intelligent, than you are.

it even precisely describes, my first visit with G-D. and my attempts to get rid of this assignment G-D, came and gave to me. and precisely describes, the condition of this negative and pathetic world on my arrival.

and you do not like it, because it says all you muslems too are all decieved. since it does not make exceptions, to any group as special. all on earth are decieved.

and it was written by an extreemly wise, and extreemly intelligent true prophet, whose name is not really john either. and if you cannot handle the truth, then don't truly try to read it. because it won't make sense according to your bogus scripture. without a strong foundation, in TheTorah Happening here in IT. you won't even beguin to know, what it is truly talking about.

and it does indicate, that i finally do get my act together with HaShem G-D. and that i am doing, exactly as described in IT. and that i have been doing exactly, as commanded by G-D here in TheTorah. and even about G-D'S Eternal Plan to put me in charge of this world for the final day.

it even tells you, that the name written in it is the wrong name for me. and that even christians, don't even truly know my name. so don't tell me it don't make sense, to those who do not wish to make any sense with IT. because you wish to avoid, being all here in TheLiving Scripture in ThePhysical Happening. exactly as described by G-D and through TheProphets.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#161261 Feb 1, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
That is really true.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161262 Feb 1, 2013
And speaking of Angels being Cursed, the very name for a Curse in Hebrew is a variant if the name if Allah:
So why would christians and Jews want to worship a God whose name meant Curse:

Alah: to swear, curse
Original Word: &#1492;&#1464;&#15 00;&#1464;&#1488;
Part of Speech: Verb
Strongs 422

bmz

Singapore

#161263 Feb 1, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
This verse clealy shows that demons are allowed to preach lies to humans, but they will be cursed after doing so:

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." (Galatians 1:8).
Actually, under Galatians Clause 1:8, all the four gospels, their writers, the Church fathers and others, who concocted various doctrines, are accursed, because they preached something else.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161264 Feb 1, 2013
And speaking of Angels being Cursed, the very name for a Curse in
Hebrew is a variant of the name of Allah:

So why would christians and Jews want to worship a God whose name
meant Curse:

Strongs 422
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161265 Feb 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure! I always correct misinformed people.
Of course you are wrong.
You have not answered my question and keep on asking silly questions. Chew my flesh and drink my blood. Answer this:
Did Jesus say, "I am God?" Did he make any such insane, foolish and absurd statement?
rabbee: They Both said, it was not Their time of apointment. and any one who truly knows TheTorah. knows that is not untill just prior to the beguinning of TheSeventh Day here in TheTorah. for this constantly, failing world. because you think, you have all the time in the world to get it wrong. when there is only enough time, to get it right once.

and if the jews still cannot get it right. i do not believe any other religious group, has gotten it right either. when all of your wrong, only encourages more wrong. because none of you, are making an attempt to be right with G-D, here in This Story of Creation just again.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#161266 Feb 1, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
And speaking of Angels being Cursed, the very name for a Curse in Hebrew is a variant if the name if Allah:
So why would christians and Jews want to worship a God whose name meant Curse:
Original Word: &#1492;&#1464;&#15 00;&#1464;&#1488;
Part of Speech: Verb
Strongs 422
Actually, the word often used for curse in the tanakh is either k'l'l
or a-r-r.

Stay away from Strongs - it is a sloppy translation.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161267 Feb 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
@ Paul
Why are you unable to answer my questions?
Why are you chewing my flesh and drinking my blood?
Answer this first, then ask more questions:
Did Jesus say, "I am God?" Did he make any such insane, foolish and absurd statement?
If Jesus had really made that insane, foolish and absurd statement, then say that he did. And show us where and when he said that. I don't see such a stupid statement from his own mouth anywhere.
rabbee: well you ask a question, you do not truly know nor understand the answer yourself. you believe to have the answer, which is nothing more than an insult to G-D here in The Story Again. with the whole world, prefering to be an insult to G-D. because you are too busy, siding with other errant alleged as men. what is your philosophy: lie unto others as they have all lied unto you?

bmz

Singapore

#161268 Feb 1, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes BMZ you can find demons possessing people in the OT. When Saul disobeyed God, he allowed an evil spirit to possess him.

"And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him." (1 Samuel 16:23).

By the way, nowhere in the koran does it say Gabriel appeared to Mohammad, the demons name wa Jibril, which is not Gabriel. Muslims have just changed his name to match the name of the angel who appeared to Mary, because Jibril is not a name of any of God's angels, in the Bible.
The demons in the time of Jesus, lived in people. These Christian demons could live in men and women for long. Even 5,000 of them could live in one men. Saul's case was different.

There were the lying spirits and deceiving spirits, etc., but they were not living in men.

Even the names Jesus, Mary, David and Gabriel are all corruptions, courtesy the rotten non-scriptural languages Greek, Latin and English.

Coming back to your line, "By the way, nowhere in the koran does it say Gabriel appeared to Mohammad,", I must say that you have zero knowledge of Qur'aan.

Jibrael aka Gavriel aka corrupted name Gabriel, is called Ruh-ul-Ameen (spirit of truth) and Ruhul-Quds (holy spirit) in Qur'aan and Surah 53 describes his descent and arrival.

The angel's name in Hebrew is Gavriel and in Arabic, it is Jibrael.

You can call Gabriel, Gabro. It doesn't matter.

Now, tell me who saw Jesus being led to Satan by the dove?

Also, whose voice was it that said, "Here is my son, with whom I am pleased? I know you will not answer, so I will tell you. It was Satan's voice. The verse does not say that God said that. Right?

Why should one believe that ridiculous and absurd story? First, the dove could not have survived in space and second, it would been burned up upon entering the Ozone.

bmz

Singapore

#161269 Feb 1, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well you ask a question, you do not truly know nor understand the answer yourself. you believe to have the answer, which is nothing more than an insult to G-D here in The Story Again. with the whole world, prefering to be an insult to G-D. because you are too busy, siding with other errant alleged as men. what is your philosophy: lie unto others as they have all lied unto you?
Rabbee,

G-d is not the writer or author of the grand confusion known as The New Testament. When I read the New Testament, I do not find much truth. I find more lies.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161270 Feb 1, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this excerpt from the link below wrong:
"Allah (God) spoke to prophet Muhammad through Hazaret the Angel Gabriel (Jibril) in Arabic, that is the Quran language."
Why if allah is all powerful did he have to talk through a created being? Couldn't he speak for himself?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_did_Allah_speak...
rabbee: the only time i heard from Angles, was just before G-D came to speak with me. and the only time i heard from the other angels, was right after G-D finished speaking to me and had left. and those other angels, will try to talk to you in caves. but TheAngels, shall call you out of your cave to talk to you. but G-D nor TheAngels, do not talk to people in caves.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161271 Feb 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but this man, whom you call Jesus, is mentioned as Isa, the son of Mary in Qur'aan.
So, when we talk about Allah, the prophets and others, his name will come up.
Try not to talk about Jesus in this thread. If you bring up his false name, we will start telling you that the man was neither the Son of God, nor God.
We will also take the opportunity to explain that he was an ordinary man just like you and me but was sent as a messenger of God and the power of God, worked behind him. On his own the poor man could do nothing.
Back to my question:
rabbee: yes and you also, do not know nor accept Who They Both are either. because you do not really, believe in G-D here in This Story of Creation just again.

bmz

Singapore

#161272 Feb 1, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
And speaking of Angels being Cursed, the very name for a Curse in
Hebrew is a variant of the name of Allah:

So why would christians and Jews want to worship a God whose name
meant Curse:

Strongs 422
There is only one L in there and it is a verb. And a verb is not a noun, so please educate yourself.

The Jews do not believe in the Christian God, so please leave them alone. The ugly and absurd word Judeo-Christian does not exist in my dictionary.

My point was that according to Paul in Galatians 1:8, all gospels, their writers and others, who preached anything what Paul did not preach, STAND CURSED AND CONDEMNED.

Please chew on this.

bmz

Singapore

#161273 Feb 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the word often used for curse in the tanakh is either k'l'l
or a-r-r.
Stay away from Strongs - it is a sloppy translation.
Thank you for on the spot audit, Frijoles.

Christians have their own very special dictionaries made for Hebrew. lol!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161274 Feb 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget that. Let me have the answer to the following question:
rabbee: well if seeing is believing, then you'll have to wait untill the evening dawn of the sixth to seventh day for that. because truly you have no faith, of TheG-D of TheTorah actually here in TheTorah. since according to scripture in TheTorah, We Both shall be your G-D. just like it says is always true, here in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation again. and as long as this whole world rather fail, it ain't going to change. status quo, same as all the other times before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE