Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,599

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#161273 Feb 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the word often used for curse in the tanakh is either k'l'l
or a-r-r.
Stay away from Strongs - it is a sloppy translation.
Thank you for on the spot audit, Frijoles.

Christians have their own very special dictionaries made for Hebrew. lol!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161274 Feb 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget that. Let me have the answer to the following question:
Did Jesus say, "I am God?" Did he make any such insane, foolish and absurd statement?
rabbee: well if seeing is believing, then you'll have to wait untill the evening dawn of the sixth to seventh day for that. because truly you have no faith, of TheG-D of TheTorah actually here in TheTorah. since according to scripture in TheTorah, We Both shall be your G-D. just like it says is always true, here in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation again. and as long as this whole world rather fail, it ain't going to change. status quo, same as all the other times before.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161275 Feb 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
In another thousand years, you will see the New Testament gospels written exactly that way.
Anyway, the best joke is when Philip was bored and said, "“Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.” He was bored because Jesus had not really shown any way and those ignorant fools did not understand that the way to God was to die first.
And Jesus replied: "Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say,‘Show us the Father’?
And in future, this will be re-written as: Jesus said, "Philip, I am the Father!"
LOL...that was a CORKER me bruv!

You have been giving them all the answers but they refuse to accept them:

Philip wants to see Father in Heaven...

BJ's Simple answer:
"Wanna see Father in heaven?
I am the WAY..follow me to the cross and DIE with me!!"

BJ further adds:
"But what do you cowards do?
You flee and send me off on my own to Father in Heaven!
How can you see Father by escaping death you cowards?"

Problem solved!
Salaams.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161276 Feb 1, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Angels take orders from God, and god won't let angels do what the want. In Islam angels can't disobey to god.
Where do you find in Quran Mohammad thought the angel was a demon. I want the chapter and verse. lol
rabbee: yes that includes, hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer. and if G-D sends them, it is not because your being good. and they most certainly, won't make things better for you. no matter how good, it may appear to seem at first.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161278 Feb 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the word often used for curse in the tanakh is either k'l'l
or a-r-r.
Stay away from Strongs - it is a sloppy translation.
Wow you even cntradict the dictionary, its there in black and white - Alah means Curse.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#161280 Feb 1, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well if seeing is believing, then you'll have to wait untill the evening dawn of the sixth to seventh day for that. because truly you have no faith, of TheG-D of TheTorah actually here in TheTorah. since according to scripture in TheTorah, We Both shall be your G-D. just like it says is always true, here in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation again. and as long as this whole world rather fail, it ain't going to change. status quo, same as all the other times before.
Rabbee,

I have not read your TheTorah but in the Torah that I read, GdashD has never spoken of another Gdash, called the Son.

So, there are no TheTwo or TheBoth or TheThree. There is no place for theTwo in the Torah.

That GdashD has a son, is absurd and a concoction of foreigners, who did not understand Hebrew.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#161281 Feb 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for on the spot audit, Frijoles.
Christians have their own very special dictionaries made for Hebrew. lol!
Strongs is an exceptionally bad reference because it ignores context. Christians seem to think just because a word is used many times it has to mean the same meaning.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161282 Feb 1, 2013
Please explain how the kaba stone which fell from heaven can take away sins. But when we christian claim that Jesus Christ takes away sins, you reject him for a lifeless stone which you claim takes away sin.

Location hidden

#161283 Feb 1, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
Please explain how the kaba stone which fell from heaven can take away sins. But when we christian claim that Jesus Christ takes away sins, you reject him for a lifeless stone which you claim takes away sin.
at least no one is in dispute that the stone exists.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161284 Feb 1, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
Continuing with this Pagan mangod theme away from Islam and Judaism that are against idol and mangod worship...
Finally we have set the pagans free to worship their mangod instead of polluting TRUE God of Adam, Noah, Abraham et al....

Old NT:
John 14:10
Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

NEW NT:
John 14:10
Don't you believe that I (JESUS) am in me (JESUS), and that JESUS is in me (JESUS)? The words I (JESUS) say to you are not just my (JESUS') own. Rather, it is JESUS, living in me (JESUS), who is doing his (JESUS') work.
Old NT:
John 20:17
Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them,'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

NEW NT:
John 20:17
Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me(JESUS), for I(JESUS) have not yet returned to JESUS. Go instead to my(JESUS') brothers and tell them,'I(JESUS) am returning to my(JESUS') JESUS and your JESUS, to my(JESUS') JESUS and your JESUS.'"
Old NT:
2 John 1:3
Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father's Son, will be with us in truth and love.

NEW NT:
2 John 1:3
Grace, mercy and peace from JESUS the Father and from JESUS Christ, JESUS' Son, will be with us in truth and love.

THE FINALE...

Old NT:
Mark 15:34
And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"--which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

NEW NT:
Mark 15:34
And at the ninth hour JESUS cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"--which means, "My JESUS, my JESUS, why have you forsaken me (JESUS)?"
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161285 Feb 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
G-d is not the writer or author of the grand confusion known as The New Testament. When I read the New Testament, I do not find much truth. I find more lies.
rabbee: well using your set of lies, to compare anything with. i would imagine sooo. and your all-h seems to be in disagreement with my ALL-H. so obviously there is, somthing errantly spooky going on with you.

the only differnce between, me and christians is: i do not recognize any of it, as any kind of new testament. it's all still the same old stuff, as the last time G-D have TheWhole Torah in TheHappening then. it's all the same old, errant stuff from you all again.

and anyone can disclaim anything they want with their own set of lies. but it shall still, evade the truth. because that is what, all lies do. i have also told you that christian scriptures, have been severly altered. but this does not mean their is no truth to be gleaned from them. and i have also told you the truth, that Revelation is the least altered of all their books. because it was written, too wise and intelligent for most to even try to grasp.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161286 Feb 1, 2013
The Apostle Paul himself came against the worship of this kaba stone in
Acts 19:35 while at Ephesus which was the seat of worship of the
Moon Goddess Diana (remember that Allah is the Moon God
(masculine)). Paul was preaching at Ephesus and converting many
Diana worshippers to Christ. A certain silversmith named Demetrius
got really stressed about it because he made a great living making
graven images of Diana and saw his profits flying out the window, with
each convert. Thus he incited the crowd to riot and they grabbed up
several of Paul’s companions. The city clerk speaks up in the attempt
to quell the crowd before things get too violent and makes an
interesting statement:

“Men of Ephesus, what man is there who does not know that the city of
the Ephesians is temple guardian of the great goddess Diana, and of
the IMAGE WHICH FELL DOWN FROM ZEUS?” ACTS 19:35

This image was a Black Stone—I believe the same one, that sits in
Mecca in the Ka’ba right now. Islam claims the stone image fell down
from heaven, the Ephesians also claimed their image fell from heaven,
from the Moon gods.

The worshippers of Diana and the stone image, worked themselves up
into a frenzy,… all of them with one voice went on crying out for about
two hours, Great is Diana of Ephesus.(Acts 19:34)
The very same cry from the worshippers of Diana and the stone which
fell from heaven, is the very same cry heard today, from Muslims. They
also bow before a stone which fell from heaven. And the cry is the
same,“God is Great,” and its heard from every muslim who shouts
“Allahu Akbar.”
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161287 Feb 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
I have not read your TheTorah but in the Torah that I read, GdashD has never spoken of another Gdash, called the Son.
So, there are no TheTwo or TheBoth or TheThree. There is no place for theTwo in the Torah.
That GdashD has a son, is absurd and a concoction of foreigners, who did not understand Hebrew.
rabbee: then read this again, untill you do understand G-D does have TheSon: "(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, they shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created Them.

G-D blessed Them, and G-D said to them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")" This is, about G-D giving birth to THIR OUR SON Adam. it's not talking, about any of you.

so don't tell me there is no mention, of G-D having a SON here in TheTorah. Everytime G-D has given this same story, i have always been here in IT now an previously. And G-D is not a liar, you all are. and i shall be here in IT, all the next times G-D gives this same story of ThePhysical Creation again. just because you and yo grandmother of all, are sucessfull failure, does not mean i am as successfull at failure as you all.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161288 Feb 1, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Al-EX the Phallocentric,
I knew that you couldn't resist the phallic pole reference for long.
Anything to help you see the father in heaven..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161289 Feb 1, 2013
This was my last post last night...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...

This is my first post today...

What is in between is posted by another "alex", but hey life is fun!
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161291 Feb 1, 2013
Moses warned us not to worship the stars or host of heaven:
"And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the
sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven,
shouldest be driven to WORSHIP THEM, AND SERVE THEM, which the LORD
thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven"
Deuteronomy 4:19
The prophet Moses warned them about worshipping the stars and host
of heaven, and I pray all muslims who read this will realize the sin of
bowing down to a fallen stone /star-meteorite before its to late.
The very images of a tent and star were images which apostate Jews
had made to worship in the desert, whom God called Moloch and
the star Rephan.
Acts 7:42: God turned his back on his people and left them. Then they
worshiped the stars in the sky, just as it says in the Book of the
Prophets, "People of Israel, you didn't offer sacrifices and offerings to
me during those forty years in the desert. Instead, you carried the TENT
WHERE THE GOD MOLECH IS WORSHIPED, and you took along the STAR OF
YOUR GOD REPHAN. You made those idols and worshiped them. So
now I will have you carried off beyond Babylonia." (see also Deut 4:19)
Doesn’t a tent and star remind you of anything? It should. These are
the exact same two images which Muslims worship today. Where? In
the desert. The same place the apostate Jews worshiped their
tent/tabernacle Moloch and star Rephan, idols which they created. This
is utterly shocking, the very same two images which God turned his
back on his people for, are the same two images worshiped by
Muslims.
The bible describes Lucifer as the star which fell from heaven:
Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer (morning star- the crescent and Morning star ), son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
You false god Allah has done exactly that, he has tried to exalt himself to the level of Jehovah. But his image is the very stone which fell from heaven whom you worship. Jehovah said he would turn his back only those who worship the host of heaven and created idols of stars/meteorites (see above verses).

Location hidden

#161294 Feb 1, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
This was my last post last night...
This is my first post today...
What is in between is posted by another "alex", but hey life is fun!
why dont you register/join topix?

Location hidden

#161301 Feb 1, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'shua (Julius) is the Messiah; the son of David; born in
Bethlehem of Judah. He is: Mashiach ben Louie, Adont-know Yeshlua Ha Mashi-ache.
I wish you luck in that. The good Rahbee has met many a preacher, and I doubt you even register.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#161306 Feb 1, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
please

its not stone that forgives. its allah,

Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said "NO DOUBT, I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A STONE AND CAN NEITHER BENEFIT ANYONE NOR HARM ANYONE. Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you."

hope you understand.

and regarding jesus(PBUH)

why is it not allowed to sin , when you are already payed for your sins..i mean in Christianity..
how could some one sin and another person pays for it.
if god wants he has his quality of forgiveness to purify us why sacrifice his son. as per your claim.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161307 Feb 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you luck in that. The good Rahbee has met many a preacher, and I doubt you even register.
Word of Adonia is stronger than any two edged sword it cuts to the heart of man, for his Torah is Truth.
" Proverbs 30:4 (700 B.C.): "Who hath ascended up into heaven or
descended? Who hath gathered the wind in His fists? Who hath bound
the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the
Earth? What is His name, and what Is HIS SON'S NAME if thou canst
tell?"
(Psalm 2:11-12) Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. KISS THE SON, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way,
when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Storm Clan (Jun '07) 4 hr Terry Hiltibidal 3
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Dec 22 thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
More from around the web