Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,602

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#161206 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
When did allah talk to mohammad?
You have not answered my question and keep on asking silly questions. Chew my flesh and drink my blood. Answer this:

Did Jesus say, "I am God?" Did he make any such insane, foolish and absurd statement?

bmz

Singapore

#161207 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I understand allah never talked to mohammad in the koran but some angel did. I did read that mohammad talked to mohammad when he went to Jerusalem and allah asked mohammad to pray with him. Now who would you say allah prayed to?
Sure! I always correct misinformed people.

Of course you are wrong.

You have not answered my question and keep on asking silly questions. Chew my flesh and drink my blood. Answer this:

Did Jesus say, "I am God?" Did he make any such insane, foolish and absurd statement?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161208 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are wrong.
So I am correct, allah never spoke to mohammad so it is not recorded in the koran. Only some 'angel' talked him. So you have no idea who/what allah is other than what some 'angel' you claim talked to mohammad.

Maybe the 'angel' was really a demond?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161209 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are wrong.
In the story where allah asked mohammad to join him in prayer, who did allah pray to?

bmz

Singapore

#161210 Jan 31, 2013
@ Paul

Why are you unable to answer my questions?

Why are you chewing my flesh and drinking my blood?

Answer this first, then ask more questions:

If Jesus had really made that insane, foolish and absurd statement, then say that he did. And show us where and when he said that. I don't see such a stupid statement from his own mouth anywhere.

bmz

Singapore

#161211 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
So I am correct, allah never spoke to mohammad so it is not recorded in the koran. Only some 'angel' talked him. So you have no idea who/what allah is other than what some 'angel' you claim talked to mohammad.

Maybe the 'angel' was really a demond?
I will answer this.

Demons were present only in the three year period of Jesus' ministry. We do not find any reports of demons living in humans in your OT and the Jewish Tanakh.

Now, please chew my flesh and drink my blood. Answer this:

bmz

Singapore

#161212 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
In the story where allah asked mohammad to join him in prayer, who did allah pray to?
I will answer this.

No where.

Please chew my flesh, drink my blood and finish me but do answer this:

bmz

Singapore

#161213 Jan 31, 2013
Bye for now, Paul.

Will check your answers, my evening.

The mother of all questions again:

Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161214 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I will answer this.
Demons were present only in the three year period of Jesus' ministry. We do not find any reports of demons living in humans in your OT and the Jewish Tanakh.
Now, please chew my flesh and drink my blood. Answer this:
Are you telling me allah never talked to mohammad? Why are you so dishonest with yourself? You going on trying to destroy Jesus and yet allah never even talked to mohammad. You have no way of knowing who/what allah is.

bmz

Singapore

#161215 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me allah never talked to mohammad? Why are you so dishonest with yourself? You going on trying to destroy Jesus and yet allah never even talked to mohammad. You have no way of knowing who/what allah is.
A quick one, before I leave.

No, I am not.

I was asking this:

New Evangelical Version: Pity on the rat, who has no other hole to escape!
truth

Perth, Australia

#161216 Jan 31, 2013
Why call other people rats..very sad..my god my god did you left us?
Poison for rat is chemical element fluoride..did you drink that with water?
Did you have that with toothpaste and so on..elements ..chemical elements..oh poor us humans.
Neuk=no diploma..but you have courage tell them what they prepare for us who..smart to much smart diploma.
Did you say rats?

Did you left us sweet Jesus?
Others will say yes yes yes..why don't you believe..take your cross and go.
CROSS..oh yes yes yes..its so beautiful.. pardon..o does meter if you fill pain..o don't worry..Did Jesus ever have that Cross?
According someone not.
When Jesus walk trough Earth on that time many people been on CROSS.Yes yes yes many Barnabe been that time as well some today.
truth

Perth, Australia

#161217 Jan 31, 2013
now..elements..yes yes many negative elements..did you see one confe..please explain..o well snake rats spiders ants cat dogs fish..any shape so ever..did you drink confe..please tell me what you drink.
forgive me i don't liked hurt you i just asked about ..circulation.

my friend is sick man..maybe he is still sick..i pray rosary..well he pray to with his family..he is very nice man he think on his way..i think on my way.
Depend what you understood..he told to me..you know you are only my friend i am going tell you..i have only one son..i don't liked died..no no no..oh we as human have emotion others try used that transform on others side..
Did you try do that confe..
then listen
if you have just tiny grain as beliver..this point confe..

i told my friend we are siners all..we are not perfect but call upon his name Jesus Christ..

i will pray for you..
i pray
when i pray i cry so often..is that shame confe..no believe me..just simple disconect that..
i put my hand on prayers ..i liked rest my tired eyes..then i see
man have tiny stick going entering in my friend body going way of his system yes circulation..oh oh blocked everywhere hiv..but second time i se its going ..its start flow..i told him after..you will be alright i see something what you can see..yes he become better..
but i have another name from him..not rats wicket he say..no no i am not wicket person not at all.

Did you drink..what a about your circulation..what holding your life..is that loving power or what?
Alex123 aka WM

Ilford, UK

#161218 Feb 1, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Your saying allah talked to mohammad in the koran? The koran is a book, how could allah talk to mohammad in a book? Where/when did allah 'talk' to mohammad?
In Quran you can read what Allah told to Muhammad. Is it that hard for a Christian to understand this? That's why we know Allah talked to him. Oh Jebus lol
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161219 Feb 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
A quick one, before I leave.
No, I am not.
I was asking this:
New Evangelical Version: Pity on the rat, who has no other hole to escape!
This thread is about who allah is not who Jesus is.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161220 Feb 1, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
In Quran you can read what Allah told to Muhammad. Is it that hard for a Christian to understand this? That's why we know Allah talked to him. Oh Jebus lol
Where in the koran did allah talk to mohammad?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161221 Feb 1, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this excerpt from the link below wrong:

"Allah (God) spoke to prophet Muhammad through Hazaret the Angel Gabriel (Jibril) in Arabic, that is the Quran language."

Why if allah is all powerful did he have to talk through a created being? Couldn't he speak for himself?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_did_Allah_speak...

bmz

Singapore

#161222 Feb 1, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the koran did allah talk to mohammad?
Every where. You will have to read Qur'aan and find that out. Can you get a simple translation and read?

bmz

Singapore

#161223 Feb 1, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is about who allah is not who Jesus is.
Yes, but this man, whom you call Jesus, is mentioned as Isa, the son of Mary in Qur'aan.

So, when we talk about Allah, the prophets and others, his name will come up.

Try not to talk about Jesus in this thread. If you bring up his false name, we will start telling you that the man was neither the Son of God, nor God.

We will also take the opportunity to explain that he was an ordinary man just like you and me but was sent as a messenger of God and the power of God, worked behind him. On his own the poor man could do nothing.

Back to my question:

bmz

Singapore

#161224 Feb 1, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this excerpt from the link below wrong:
"Allah (God) spoke to prophet Muhammad through Hazaret the Angel Gabriel (Jibril) in Arabic, that is the Quran language."
Why if allah is all powerful did he have to talk through a created being? Couldn't he speak for himself?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_did_Allah_speak...
Forget that. Let me have the answer to the following question:

Buford

Hurricane, WV

#161225 Feb 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
Every where. You will have to read Qur'aan and find that out. Can you get a simple translation and read?
Mental Blockhead and Liar,

Even you acknowledged that Mohammad never said that "Allah" spoke to him. Rather, he said it was some terrifying "angel" that was later named "Jibreel," or "Gabriel," by his wife's cousin Waraqa, not that this was the creature's true name, but it sure did provide a nice tie in to both Christianity and Judaism, didn't it?

Mormons have a tougher sell. Their "angel" Moroni is nowhere mentioned by name in the Bible OR the Qur'an.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug '14 Ernie 117

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE