Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
151,461 - 151,480 of 200,956 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>When's the movie coming out?
Spielberg is looking for a good name...
"Paul for president" or "The roast of paul".......
"Saving Messiah Jesus"
"Poles Apart - paul and truth"
"Christ maker"
"Close encounters of a ghost kind"
"Head start"
"Chops away"
" I lied"
"The ghost and I"
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Is Satan not the naked pagan with damaged face and eye, bleeding from a phallic pole begging you to eat his raw flesh and fresh blood?
Is it quite normal to go through the motion of drinking human blood and eating huiman flesh?!
you brainwashed nutter!
talking to a "ghost" is normal?
Al-EX the Phallocentric,

I knew that you couldn't resist the phallic pole reference for long.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. BJ failed abysmally as a teacher.
Even after the "rising" they still were confused.
So he rebukes them and again makes a mistake in Mark's long ending ("cooked up" version!) by giving these clueless folks the task to evangelise the world!!
If he can be such a bad teacher, why can't i?
rabbee: it is unfortunate that also, the best teachers, preachers, rabbee and imans in the world are all liars. but i cannot accept lies from any one, from you or anyone else. as i think there is a basic flaw, in this world's comprehenshion and attention skills. as the whole world, is severly truth challenged.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
As your fellow believer Paul WV agrees with me why not use the word JESUS instead of God or Yhwh.
The Jews reject your Jesus and it is comical that you steal their books and claim their God came as a man!!!
Here is my suggeston from the OT....and NT...as you believe Jesus is god, why not use that name instead of insulting God by saying he came as a man from a womans inside.
It's time we make it clear to the world that your god is a pagan man.
Genesis 1:
1 In the beginning JESUS created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of JESUS moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And JESUS said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And JESUS saw the light, that it was good: and JESUS divided the light from the darkness.
5 And JESUS called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
6 And JESUS said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7 And JESUS made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And JESUS called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
John 1:
1 In the beginning was JESUS, and JESUS was with JESUS, and JESUS was JESUS.
2 The same was in the beginning with JESUS.
3 All things were made by JESUS; and without JESUS was not any thing made that was made.
4 In JESUS was life; and the life was the light of men.
6 There was a man sent from JESUS, whose name was John.
John 3:
16 For JESUS so loved the world, that JESUS gave his only begotten Son JESUS, that whosoever believeth in JESUS should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For JESUS sent not his Son JESUS into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through JESUS might be saved.
lol!

In another thousand years, you will see the New Testament gospels written exactly that way.

Anyway, the best joke is when Philip was bored and said, "“Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.” He was bored because Jesus had not really shown any way and those ignorant fools did not understand that the way to God was to die first.

And Jesus replied: "Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say,‘Show us the Father’?

And in future, this will be re-written as: Jesus said, "Philip, I am the Father!"
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

uhuh wrote:
the great sages ruled that a church is bet avodah zarah (house of idolatry), in which Jews are forbidden to enter without a pressing need
no such concerns arise regarding mosques because those halachic decisors said that Islam is unquestionably monotheistic
rabbee: oh yeah and let me guess, you actually think. you are doing, better than that. was yo mama, a snow blower too?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Spielberg is looking for a good name...
"Paul for president" or "The roast of paul".......
"Saving Messiah Jesus"
"Poles Apart - paul and truth"
"Christ maker"
"Close encounters of a ghost kind"
"Head start"
"Chops away"
" I lied"
"The ghost and I"
Your arguments don't try to invoke the intellect but the animal in your opponent. This may work with those to whom you get to agree with you, but to the intellectual they do no work. This form of argument is not surprising coming from you for islam is a very carnal ideology.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Satan not the naked pagan with damaged face and eye, bleeding from a phallic pole begging you to eat his raw flesh and fresh blood?
Is it quite normal to go through the motion of drinking human blood and eating huiman flesh?!
you brainwashed nutter!
talking to a "ghost" is normal?
rabbee: this post of yours is at minimum down right disrespectful, if not full blown blastphemy. your not even close, to being holy. in fact it is, the exact opposite of holy.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
In another thousand years, you will see the New Testament gospels written exactly that way.
Anyway, the best joke is when Philip was bored and said, "“Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.” He was bored because Jesus had not really shown any way and those ignorant fools did not understand that the way to God was to die first.
And Jesus replied: "Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say,‘Show us the Father’?
And in future, this will be re-written as: Jesus said, "Philip, I am the Father!"
Who is allah?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Read revelations.
Those with the mark of the beast on them are cursed.
They are pure evil.
The beast is islam.
John,

Don't read the Revelation crap. It is unholy. Some beast must have written it.

It shows a very bad Jesus, who will be no more loving and will have no compassion and no mercy.

Revelation is so Satanic that it shows Jesus as a man full of wrath and vengeance.

I don't know how this ridiculous book made entry into the NT. There is nothing redeeming in Revelation.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
rabbee: in another thousand years, your grandchildren are going to be too busy trying to swim. to be worried about any of your, false not here in TheTorah crap.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Allah?
Allah is the Creator, the LORD of the entire universe and the Master of all obedient slaves, which include Abraham, others, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad.

Next question?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: in another thousand years, your grandchildren are going to be too busy trying to swim. to be worried about any of your, false not here in TheTorah crap.
lol!

But, Rabbee, you must agree with me that Revelation written by John, is indeed a crap!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah is the Creator, the LORD of the entire universe and the Master of all obedient slaves, which include Abraham, others, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad.
Next question?
Who says that?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says that?
The LORD Almighty God Allah.

Now answer this:

Did Jesus say, "I am God?" Did he make any such insane, foolish and absurd statement?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The LORD Almighty God Allah.
Now answer this:
Did Jesus say, "I am God?" Did he make any such insane, foolish and absurd statement?
Where did he say that?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

@ Paul

Paul,

Can I call you Abdul Jesus? It means Slave of Jesus, not the Slave of Allah, the LORD God Almighty.

I can call Jesus also Abdullah (Slave of Allah). I don't want to use the word Servant.

Abraham Abdullah , Issac Abdullah, Jacob Abdullah, Joseph Abdullah, David Abdullah, Moses Abdullah, Jesus Abdullah. Nice. Right?

However, I cannot call the Pope and the Church fathers, Abdullah because each of them is Abdul Satan.

If you don't like that, I can call you Abdul Trinity.

Please let me know.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did he say that?
In the Holy Qur'aan.

You did not answer my question. Pleaese give it your best shot:

Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

bmz wrote:
@ Paul
Paul,
Can I call you Abdul Jesus? It means Slave of Jesus, not the Slave of Allah, the LORD God Almighty.
I can call Jesus also Abdullah (Slave of Allah). I don't want to use the word Servant.
Abraham Abdullah , Issac Abdullah, Jacob Abdullah, Joseph Abdullah, David Abdullah, Moses Abdullah, Jesus Abdullah. Nice. Right?
However, I cannot call the Pope and the Church fathers, Abdullah because each of them is Abdul Satan.
If you don't like that, I can call you Abdul Trinity.
Please let me know.
When did allah talk to mohammad?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Holy Qur'aan.
Your saying allah talked to mohammad in the koran? The koran is a book, how could allah talk to mohammad in a book? Where/when did allah 'talk' to mohammad?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Holy Qur'aan.
Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I understand allah never talked to mohammad in the koran but some angel did. I did read that mohammad talked to mohammad when he went to Jerusalem and allah asked mohammad to pray with him. Now who would you say allah prayed to?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••