Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 228512 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161188 Jan 31, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Satan not the naked pagan with damaged face and eye, bleeding from a phallic pole begging you to eat his raw flesh and fresh blood?
Is it quite normal to go through the motion of drinking human blood and eating huiman flesh?!
you brainwashed nutter!
talking to a "ghost" is normal?
rabbee: this post of yours is at minimum down right disrespectful, if not full blown blastphemy. your not even close, to being holy. in fact it is, the exact opposite of holy.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161189 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
In another thousand years, you will see the New Testament gospels written exactly that way.
Anyway, the best joke is when Philip was bored and said, "“Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.” He was bored because Jesus had not really shown any way and those ignorant fools did not understand that the way to God was to die first.
And Jesus replied: "Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say,‘Show us the Father’?
And in future, this will be re-written as: Jesus said, "Philip, I am the Father!"
Who is allah?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#161190 Jan 31, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Read revelations.
Those with the mark of the beast on them are cursed.
They are pure evil.
The beast is islam.
John,

Don't read the Revelation crap. It is unholy. Some beast must have written it.

It shows a very bad Jesus, who will be no more loving and will have no compassion and no mercy.

Revelation is so Satanic that it shows Jesus as a man full of wrath and vengeance.

I don't know how this ridiculous book made entry into the NT. There is nothing redeeming in Revelation.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161191 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
In another thousand years, you will see the New Testament gospels written exactly that way.
Anyway, the best joke is when Philip was bored and said, "“Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.” He was bored because Jesus had not really shown any way and those ignorant fools did not understand that the way to God was to die first.
And Jesus replied: "Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say,‘Show us the Father’?
And in future, this will be re-written as: Jesus said, "Philip, I am the Father!"
rabbee: in another thousand years, your grandchildren are going to be too busy trying to swim. to be worried about any of your, false not here in TheTorah crap.
bmz

Singapore

#161192 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Allah?
Allah is the Creator, the LORD of the entire universe and the Master of all obedient slaves, which include Abraham, others, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad.

Next question?
bmz

Singapore

#161193 Jan 31, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: in another thousand years, your grandchildren are going to be too busy trying to swim. to be worried about any of your, false not here in TheTorah crap.
lol!

But, Rabbee, you must agree with me that Revelation written by John, is indeed a crap!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161196 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah is the Creator, the LORD of the entire universe and the Master of all obedient slaves, which include Abraham, others, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad.
Next question?
Who says that?
bmz

Singapore

#161198 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says that?
The LORD Almighty God Allah.

Now answer this:

Did Jesus say, "I am God?" Did he make any such insane, foolish and absurd statement?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161199 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The LORD Almighty God Allah.
Now answer this:
Did Jesus say, "I am God?" Did he make any such insane, foolish and absurd statement?
Where did he say that?
bmz

Singapore

#161200 Jan 31, 2013
@ Paul

Paul,

Can I call you Abdul Jesus? It means Slave of Jesus, not the Slave of Allah, the LORD God Almighty.

I can call Jesus also Abdullah (Slave of Allah). I don't want to use the word Servant.

Abraham Abdullah , Issac Abdullah, Jacob Abdullah, Joseph Abdullah, David Abdullah, Moses Abdullah, Jesus Abdullah. Nice. Right?

However, I cannot call the Pope and the Church fathers, Abdullah because each of them is Abdul Satan.

If you don't like that, I can call you Abdul Trinity.

Please let me know.
bmz

Singapore

#161201 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did he say that?
In the Holy Qur'aan.

You did not answer my question. Pleaese give it your best shot:

Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161202 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
@ Paul
Paul,
Can I call you Abdul Jesus? It means Slave of Jesus, not the Slave of Allah, the LORD God Almighty.
I can call Jesus also Abdullah (Slave of Allah). I don't want to use the word Servant.
Abraham Abdullah , Issac Abdullah, Jacob Abdullah, Joseph Abdullah, David Abdullah, Moses Abdullah, Jesus Abdullah. Nice. Right?
However, I cannot call the Pope and the Church fathers, Abdullah because each of them is Abdul Satan.
If you don't like that, I can call you Abdul Trinity.
Please let me know.
When did allah talk to mohammad?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161203 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Holy Qur'aan.
Your saying allah talked to mohammad in the koran? The koran is a book, how could allah talk to mohammad in a book? Where/when did allah 'talk' to mohammad?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161204 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Holy Qur'aan.
Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I understand allah never talked to mohammad in the koran but some angel did. I did read that mohammad talked to mohammad when he went to Jerusalem and allah asked mohammad to pray with him. Now who would you say allah prayed to?
bmz

Singapore

#161205 Jan 31, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Satan not the naked pagan with damaged face and eye, bleeding from a phallic pole begging you to eat his raw flesh and fresh blood?
Is it quite normal to go through the motion of drinking human blood and eating huiman flesh?!
you brainwashed nutter!
talking to a "ghost" is normal?
In Semitic and Oriental languages, when men get extremely irritated and frustrated with ignorant fools, they do say, "Eat me up, Chew me Up. Drink my blood and finish me off!"

That is what Jesus exactly meant. And this was given another twist!
bmz

Singapore

#161206 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
When did allah talk to mohammad?
You have not answered my question and keep on asking silly questions. Chew my flesh and drink my blood. Answer this:

bmz

Singapore

#161207 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I understand allah never talked to mohammad in the koran but some angel did. I did read that mohammad talked to mohammad when he went to Jerusalem and allah asked mohammad to pray with him. Now who would you say allah prayed to?
Sure! I always correct misinformed people.

Of course you are wrong.

You have not answered my question and keep on asking silly questions. Chew my flesh and drink my blood. Answer this:

Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161208 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are wrong.
So I am correct, allah never spoke to mohammad so it is not recorded in the koran. Only some 'angel' talked him. So you have no idea who/what allah is other than what some 'angel' you claim talked to mohammad.

Maybe the 'angel' was really a demond?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161209 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are wrong.
In the story where allah asked mohammad to join him in prayer, who did allah pray to?
bmz

Singapore

#161210 Jan 31, 2013
@ Paul

Why are you unable to answer my questions?

Why are you chewing my flesh and drinking my blood?

Answer this first, then ask more questions:

If Jesus had really made that insane, foolish and absurd statement, then say that he did. And show us where and when he said that. I don't see such a stupid statement from his own mouth anywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Mon thetruth 14,671
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Jul 31 thetruth 42
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul 24 skylar 108
Shadows and sounds Jul 23 Dizy 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Jul '15 Pam 11
News What is Asatru? (Dec '10) Jul '15 ex pagan 2
News Sorry Witches, You Won't Be Able to Buy Spells ... Jun '15 Drake_Burrwood 1
More from around the web