Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 209,638

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161130 Jan 31, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
You don't seem to realize that Adam and Eve corrupted the whole earth with sin. And the only way that God can fix it, is to start again with a new creation. Jesus was the first of the new creation, he was the new adam, from which we mudt all become descendants, if you are not found united with christ when God starts again you will perish along with the rest of the corrupted world. For God is going to start again.
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." (2 Corinthians 5:17).l
"For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive." (1 Corinthians 15:22).
"The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption." (1 Corinthians 15:47-50).
Because flesh is now corrupted God had to start anew through Christ.
Hello John, I am sure on reflection you can see how absurd your claim is!
Jesus was not a new creation. He had all the bits and pieces of humans. Of the 33 years of his life it is not even feasible to get 365 days' value for money out of him, with years of his life being deliberately left out to justify the deity of Jesus.
It is utter rubbish to claim new creation through "christ"!
These ideas are far fetched and without evidence.
When did Jesus tell he is new creation?
When did Jesus say it was necessary for god to destroy the world because of adam?
You are quoting from books written by men who are making atories up.
Jesus never made those claims!
Think carefully and listen to Jesus, not to liars who promote a satanic naked man as god.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161132 Jan 31, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
wow....A prophet of god the satan?
It's a shame REAL Jesus the Jewish man knew nothing about paul!
It took paul to claim that he saw the "ghost" of gentile Christ, after he BJ so beautifully fulfilled everything....
In reality BJ hadn't fulfilled anything!
He had to come running after paul to beg him not to persecute him.
He had to come running back to rebuke the disciples AFTER all the historic fulfillment!!!
He not only rebuked them but also took their fish and honeycome off them.
He had to come running back as a spirit to haunt others
He now has to keep coming back to live inside all these smelly humans!
What a failed fulfiller!!!
(born again is another idea stolen from possbily hindus!!!)
We have the prophet St Paul and you have mohammad of which nothing is realy known. Biographies of mohammad were writen a hundred years after he was dead and there is nothing in them to make one think he is a man of God; but rather a war lord enslaving the people around them; either in bonds of chains or enslaved to a muslim community using the koran as their chains.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161134 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for flushing that down.
Jesus was never called the Mighty God and the everlasting Father.
Salaams
BMZ
Thank you brother.
The OT is there to justify the deity of Jesus and not to observe the Law.
As the intention is not genuine, the OT in the hands of Christians is like an exhibit in a court of law!
Once the exhibit is used it gets filed away!
Jesus is NOT God.
Salaams.
truth

Perth, Australia

#161136 Jan 31, 2013
cemetery never exist
they will tell you in future
yes
truth

Perth, Australia

#161138 Jan 31, 2013
law not exist
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161141 Jan 31, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
I'm signing off, you may think you are wise in your own eyes, but God accounts your wisdom as foolishness, because in all your wisdom, you still did not manage to find the truth of Jesus Christ, and eternal life. For there is no eternal life or ressurection other than in Christ, neither has any muslim been raised from the dead. My hope will rest it the one able to ressurect my body from the grave and give me eternal life!
"For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men." (1 Corinthians 1:21-25).
Sorry to see you go but hope you come back and discuss more issues.
You may be right, we may think we are wise in our own eyes, but God is truly the Wise one.
The truth about Jesus is for all to see. He was a man sent for the Jews who rejected him.
Unfortunately, Paul hijacked the idea of selling a pagan religion to gentiles by making it look Jewish in origin.
Paul's comments about Jesus are without authority. Just because a man says a ghost spoke to him are we going to believe him?
The clue is in the "religion" that paul promotes- it is nothing like judaism or any other religion that is supposed to be monotheistic..
Thanks to Paul, Christianity has forgotten God and talks about a man.
Only salvation comes from God.
We don't need men to intervene or intercede.
Best get rid of middle men and go stright to God who is not a man.
If you can show a direct claim from Jesus that he is God then we can talk business.
Peace.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161142 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the prophet St Paul and you have mohammad of which nothing is realy known. Biographies of mohammad were writen a hundred years after he was dead and there is nothing in them to make one think he is a man of God; but rather a war lord enslaving the people around them; either in bonds of chains or enslaved to a muslim community using the koran as their chains.
Paul you are seriously lying I am afraid.
Did Jesus EVER tell his disciples anything about this "prophet" paul?
Who told you this?
Paul was an interloper, a hijacker a liar.
Jesus knows nothing about Paul.
Ar eyou suggesting that Jesus made such a mess that Paul had to come sort it as his spin doctor?
Everytime you introduce more books and paul, we know the mission has not been accomplished.
No fulfillment of prophecies.
Paul is your god because Paul spoke to "god" and "god" spoke to paul.
Paul took the message to gentiles.
Paul rubbed shoulders with important people.
Jesus did no such things.
Therefore, your god appears to be paul in whom you place your trust.
Show us one verse from Jesus saying..Paul will come and sort everything for me. Paul will nail the law to the cross because i didn't have the guts to do it!
Please paul give it a rest.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161143 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the prophet St Paul .....
In support of your claim let me present my
"ALL CREDIT TO THE REAL LAMB":
This is one of the MOST IMPORTANT proposals in “Christian” theology/history ever:

ST. PAUL is THE REAL LAMB who was SACRIFICED for HIS OWN GHOST-GOD

(JESUS was THE REAL MESSIAH who was SAVED by REAL GOD for JESUS to RETURN to CONFIRM REAL MONOTHEISM)

- St. Paul has "seen/authorized/written at least 14 of the NT books.
- Jesus has NEVER" seen/authorized/written a single NT book.

- St. Paul was much more successful in getting the message to Gentiles and Israelites than Jesus EVER was.

- Jesus was narrowly concentrating ONLY on the Israelites while St. Paul boldly promoted his OWN vision to the Gentiles as well.

- St. Paul’s followers COMPLETELY IGNORE what Jesus said about his “NON DIVINITY” but COMPLETELY believe St. Paul about his conversations with “god the ghost”.

- Seems that St. Paul’s conversation with his “god the ghost” have a DIRECT and SIGNIFICANT bearing on modern day followers of St. Paul than Jesus and his conversations with his CREATOR the REAL GOD.

- Followers of St. Paul COMPLETELY ignore what Jesus said about “COMPLYING with LAW” but COMPLETELY believe what St. Paul said about “NON COMPLIANCE with LAW”

- St. Paul (NOT Jesus) had the FINAL say in the theology of atonement and St. Paul single handedly DECIDED that his followers were redeemed from the Law and from Sin by the sacrifice of the “Lamb of his god”. The “Lamb” happens to be St. Paul.

This “Sacrifice” has been superimposed on Jesus’ escape from death wrongly calling it “Resurrection”.
Jesus had NO say in this whatsoever.
- While Jesus advocated MERCY instead of sacrifice (for animals in the temple, and EVEN his eventual attempted sacrifice/crucifixion) respecting the rights of animals, St. Paul REBUKED those who would not eat meat as “WEAK in faith”, thus FURTHER alienating himself from the REAL Jesus, his followers and their beliefs.
- St. Paul was EVIDENTLY more successful being MORE THAN ONE PERSON (Jew, Gentile and more) at the same time than Jesus EVER was (Struggling to be man and god at same time).

- St. Paul was EVIDENTLY more successful as a HEALER and LIFE GIVER apparently without permission from God.

- St. Paul was tried before a REAL KING (Agrippa) ostensibly giving him recognition as a King of the Jews while Jesus was tried before the servants of the King.

-- St. Paul was EVIDENTLY immune from snake bites.

- St. Paul gave HIS religion the name “Christianity”, although this has nothing to do with Jesus who was the REAL CHRIST.

- St. Paul is more powerful than the later invented Trinity that needs three beings to do what St. Paul did single-handedly.

- St. Paul was EVIDENTLY more successful in dealing with many nations, a multitude of adoring crowds, Kings, Elders and Priests compared with Jesus who was unrecognized & marginalized by many (It took Judas to point him out), hiding in little towns and village settlements riding two donkeys.
- St. Paul along with Peter - NOT Jesus, had a HUGE influence on the early life of the “Church” in Rome.
- St. Paul was EVIDENTLY more successful as the sacrificial LAMB than Jesus EVER was, because St. Paul had his HEAD CHOPPED off with proper blood “sprinkled” and probably was partly set on fire with “fat burning”, whereas Jesus was supposed to have been nailed to a pagan pole with broken limbs that is not acceptable to Judaism as a proper “Sacrifice”.

- St. Paul’s own “scriptures” make DIRECT reference to St. Paul as being “VIEWED” as a “god” and as “God in Human Form”, whereas Jesus has NO such DIRECT honor in the NT.

- THEREFORE, ST. PAUL IS THE TRUE LEADER OF THE CHURCH AND SHOULD BE THE REAL LAMB OF HIS OWN GHOST-GOD.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161144 Jan 31, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul you are seriously lying I am afraid.
Did Jesus EVER tell his disciples anything about this "prophet" paul?
Who told you this?
Paul was an interloper, a hijacker a liar.
Jesus knows nothing about Paul.
Ar eyou suggesting that Jesus made such a mess that Paul had to come sort it as his spin doctor?
Everytime you introduce more books and paul, we know the mission has not been accomplished.
No fulfillment of prophecies.
Paul is your god because Paul spoke to "god" and "god" spoke to paul.
Paul took the message to gentiles.
Paul rubbed shoulders with important people.
Jesus did no such things.
Therefore, your god appears to be paul in whom you place your trust.
Show us one verse from Jesus saying..Paul will come and sort everything for me. Paul will nail the law to the cross because i didn't have the guts to do it!
Please paul give it a rest.
Your problem is that you think you can tell God what He should have done. God's Holy Spirit worked in His way not your way. St Paul was anointed by the Holy Spirit; he was Born Again of the water and the Spirit; and through the gift of prophecy from the Holy Spirit he became a prophet of God.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#161145 Jan 31, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
That Eloheinu means our lord I understood it yet since I can grasp a bit of semitic language. I don't understand why you wanted to clarify that.
Not everything I post is geared towards an argument. I was just correcting BMZ for the sake of correcting

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#161146 Jan 31, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
Direct from the Hebrew Bible:
6 For a child is born to us, a son is given to us; dominion will rest on his shoulders, and he will be given the name Pele-Yo'etz El Gibbor
Avi-'Ad Sar-Shalom [Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God, Father of
Eternity, Prince of Peace],
Explain to us "fools" who the child spoken of here is, who is the child that will be called the Mighty God? Is it not Jesus Christ?
Us Hebrews dont have a bible. We have tanach. Which explains why you mangle your translations.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161147 Jan 31, 2013
PAUL THE GREAT ACTOR
Galatians 1:13–14; (Landing Jews in trouble again, but he was also Greco-roman.)
13 You know what I was like when I followed the Jewish religion—how I violently persecuted God’s church. I did my best to destroy it.
14 I was far ahead of my fellow Jews in my zeal for the traditions of my ancestors.

Philippians 3:5-6,(Can you trust him? he is landing the Jews in trouble again.)
5 I was circumcised when I was eight days old. I am a pure-blooded citizen of Israel and a member of the tribe of Benjamin—a real Hebrew if there ever was one (IS HE TELLING THE TRUTH?). I was a member of the Pharisees, who demand the strictest obedience to the Jewish law (IS SAUL-PAUL TELLING THE TRUTH?).
6. I was so ZEALOUS that I harshly PERSECUTED the church. And as for righteousness, I obeyed the law without fault.

ACTS 5:17-18; (Is he landing the Jews in trouble, being a "greco-roman"?)
17. The high priest and his officials (Jewish and WAS SAUL PAUL part of this as he was all things to all men?.), who were Sadducees, were filled with jealousy.
18. They arrested the apostles and put them in the public jail.(SAUL PAUL SPECIALITY.)

ACTS 5:40
40. The others accepted his advice (Gamaliel who gets the sentence commuted, NO THANKS TO SAUL PAUL.). They (Jewish leaders) called in the apostles and had them FLOGGED. Then they ordered them never again to speak in the name of Jesus, and they let them go.

ACTS 6:11-14; (Is he landing the Jews in trouble, being a "greco-roman(.)"?)
11. So they persuaded some men (SURELY SAUL PAUL MUST HAVE HAD A HAND?) to LIE about Stephen, saying,“We heard him blaspheme Moses, and even God.”
12. This roused the people, the elders, and the teachers of religious law (Jews!). So they arrested (SAUL-PAUL SPECIALITY) Stephen and brought him before the high council.
13. The lying witnesses (SAUL PAUL INCLUDED?) said,“This man is always speaking against the holy Temple and against the law of Moses,
14. We have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazarethc will destroy the Temple and change the customs Moses handed down to us.”(FALSE WITNESS?)

ACTS 7:54-58; (Is he landing the Jews in trouble, being a "greco-roman(.)"?)
54 The Jewish leaders were infuriated by Stephen’s accusation, and they (the Jewish leaders) shook their fists at him in rage.
55 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, gazed steadily into heaven and saw the glory of God, and he saw Jesus standing in the place of honor at God’s right hand.
56 And he told them(the Jewish leaders),“Look, I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing in the place of honor at God’s right hand.”

57Then they (the Jewish leaders) put their hands over their ears and began SHOUTING. They (The Jewish leaders) rushed at him
58and dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. His accusers took off their coats and laid them at the feet of a young man named Saul (PAUL.)
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161148 Jan 31, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the MOST IMPORTANT proposals in “Christian” theology/history ever:
(JESUS was THE REAL MESSIAH who was SAVED by REAL GOD for JESUS to RETURN to CONFIRM REAL MONOTHEISM)
- St. Paul was much more successful in getting the message to Gentiles and Israelites than Jesus EVER was.
- Jesus was narrowly concentrating ONLY on the Israelites while St. Paul boldly promoted his OWN vision to the Gentiles as well.
- St. Paul’s followers COMPLETELY IGNORE what Jesus said about his “NON DIVINITY” but COMPLETELY believe St. Paul about his conversations with “god the ghost”.
- Seems that St. Paul’s conversation with his “god the ghost” have a DIRECT and SIGNIFICANT bearing on modern day followers of St. Paul than Jesus and his conversations with his CREATOR the REAL GOD.
- Followers of St. Paul COMPLETELY ignore what Jesus said about “COMPLYING with LAW” but COMPLETELY believe what St. Paul said about “NON COMPLIANCE with LAW”
- St. Paul (NOT Jesus) had the FINAL say in the theology of atonement and St. Paul single handedly DECIDED that his followers were redeemed from the Law and from Sin by the sacrifice of the “Lamb of his god”. The “Lamb” happens to be St. Paul.
This “Sacrifice” has been superimposed on Jesus’ escape from death wrongly calling it “Resurrection”.
- While Jesus advocated MERCY instead of sacrifice (for animals in the temple, and EVEN his eventual attempted sacrifice/crucifixion) respecting the rights of animals, St. Paul REBUKED those who would not eat meat as “WEAK in faith”, thus FURTHER alienating himself from the REAL Jesus, his followers and their beliefs.
- St. Paul was EVIDENTLY more successful being MORE THAN ONE PERSON (Jew, Gentile and more) at the same time than Jesus EVER was (Struggling to be man and god at same time).
>>>>>>>

- THEREFORE, ST. PAUL IS THE TRUE LEADER OF THE CHURCH AND SHOULD BE THE REAL LAMB OF HIS OWN GHOST-GOD.
You say the NT is lies and then you try to use it to support your claims. That makes no sense, so your argument can be promptly ignored. However, you have nothing to support your claim mohammad was a prophet of God. Oh, you say he said so, and that is good enough for you. Well, it is not good enough for me, you may held in chains by the koran, I am not. I am not submissive to the muslim community which is the true allah for muslims.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161149 Jan 31, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
- St. Paul was EVIDENTLY more successful as a HEALER and LIFE GIVER apparently without permission from God.
- St. Paul was tried before a REAL KING (Agrippa) ostensibly giving him recognition as a King of the Jews while Jesus was tried before the servants of the King.
- St. Paul gave HIS religion the name “Christianity”, although this has nothing to do with Jesus who was the REAL CHRIST.
- St. Paul is more powerful than the later invented Trinity that needs three beings to do what St. Paul did single-handedly.
- St. Paul was EVIDENTLY more successful in dealing with many nations, a multitude of adoring crowds, Kings, Elders and Priests compared with Jesus who was unrecognized & marginalized by many (It took Judas to point him out), hiding in little towns and village settlements riding two donkeys.
- St. Paul along with Peter - NOT Jesus, had a HUGE influence on the early life of the “Church” in Rome.
- St. Paul was EVIDENTLY more successful as the sacrificial LAMB than Jesus EVER was, because St. Paul had his HEAD CHOPPED off with proper blood “sprinkled” and probably was partly set on fire with “fat burning”, whereas Jesus was supposed to have been nailed to a pagan pole with broken limbs that is not acceptable to Judaism as a proper “Sacrifice”.
- St. Paul’s own “scriptures” make DIRECT reference to St. Paul as being “VIEWED” as a “god” and as “God in Human Form”, whereas Jesus has NO such DIRECT honor in the NT.
Who is allah? allah is the muslim community to which all muslims are submissive. It is the fear of each other that keep muslims in line and submissive.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161150 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is allah? allah is the muslim community to which all muslims are submissive. It is the fear of each other that keep muslims in line and submissive.
ALLAH is THE GOD in CHRISTIAN BIBLE in Arabic.
This is Genesis...and you see GOD - ALLAH.
1&#1601;&#1616;&#1 610; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 18;&#1576;&#1614;& #1583;&#1618;&#1569; &#1616; &#1582;&#1614;&#16 04;&#1614;&#1602;& #1614; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 04;&#1607;&#1615; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 87;&#1617;&#1614;& #1605;&#1614;&#1575; &#1608;&#1614;&#15 75;&#1578;&#1616; &#1608;&#1614;&#15 75;&#1604;&#1571;& #1614;&#1585;&#1618; &#1590;&#1614;. 2&#1608;&#1614;&#1 603;&#1614;&#1575; &#1606;&#1614;&#15 78;&#1616; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 71;&#1614;&#1585;& #1618;&#1590;&#1615; &#1582;&#1614;&#15 85;&#1616;&#1576;& #1614;&#1577;&#1611; &#1608;&#1614;&#15 82;&#1614;&#1575;& #1604;&#1616;&#1610; &#1614;&#1577;&#16 11;&#1548; &#1608;&#1614;&#15 93;&#1614;&#1604;& #1614;&#1609; &#1608;&#1614;&#15 80;&#1618;&#1607;& #1616;

http://www.arabicbible.com/arabic-bible.html
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161151 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go to the link and download in Word!
If you can read Arabic you will see Allah in Genesis!
AND in John 1:1..... ALLAH!
AND in your famous John 3:16..ALLAH!
What more do you want!!!!
Poetic justic eh.
Why don't you worship Allah instead of a naked man.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161152 Jan 31, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
ALLAH is THE GOD in CHRISTIAN BIBLE in Arabic.
This is Genesis...and you see GOD - ALLAH.
1&#1601;&#1616;&#1 610; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 18;&#1576;&#1614;& #1583;&#1618;&#1569; &#1616; &#1582;&#1614;&#16 04;&#1614;&#1602;& #1614; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 04;&#1607;&#1615; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 87;&#1617;&#1614;& #1605;&#1614;&#1575; &#1608;&#1614;&#15 75;&#1578;&#1616; &#1608;&#1614;&#15 75;&#1604;&#1571;& #1614;&#1585;&#1618; &#1590;&#1614;. 2&#1608;&#1614;&#1 603;&#1614;&#1575; &#1606;&#1614;&#15 78;&#1616; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 71;&#1614;&#1585;& #1618;&#1590;&#1615; &#1582;&#1614;&#15 85;&#1616;&#1576;& #1614;&#1577;&#1611; &#1608;&#1614;&#15 82;&#1614;&#1575;& #1604;&#1616;&#1610; &#1614;&#1577;&#16 11;&#1548; &#1608;&#1614;&#15 93;&#1614;&#1604;& #1614;&#1609; &#1608;&#1614;&#15 80;&#1618;&#1607;& #1616;
You claim the Holy Bible is corrupt so what difference does it make? But the Holy Bible is not corrupt and allah is not in it. You have not proven the koran is from God so nothing from it can be trusted as being from God.

Studying how islam came about it looks like the muslim community contrive islam to help control the people and allah is just a euphemism for the muslim community. The rituals of islam are designed to gain control of the muslim people.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161153 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You say the NT is lies and then you try to use it to support your claims. That makes no sense, so your argument can be promptly ignored. However, you have nothing to support your claim mohammad was a prophet of God. Oh, you say he said so, and that is good enough for you. Well, it is not good enough for me, you may held in chains by the koran, I am not. I am not submissive to the muslim community which is the true allah for muslims.
I am happy to work with you Paul.
You have nothing to prove honest paul is prophet!
Did BJ tell the disciples that honest paul would be coming after he runs off?
I maintain that the message of Prophet/Messenger Jesus who came for the Jews has been corrupted by liars to sell a pagan version of "Judaism" to the Gentiles.
Clearly the Holy Prophet Muhammed opened eyes so people stopped worhipping idols and naked men to return to the worship of TRUE God who is not a man and who nnever came as a man.
You are not asked to be submissive to muslims. you must submit only to God.
God is not a Jew, Christian or Muslim!!!
God is NOT human.

The NT makes these claims and these are for you to reflect on...
>>>>>>>

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161154 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is allah? allah is the muslim community to which all muslims are submissive..
Be honest paul...there is not a lot about BJ who was in hiding and who led a simple life in huts.
Paul is a mega magnate!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161155 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim the Holy Bible is corrupt so what difference does it make? But the Holy Bible is not corrupt and allah is not in it. You have not proven the koran is from God so nothing from it can be trusted as being from God.
Studying how islam came about it looks like the muslim community contrive islam to help control the people and allah is just a euphemism for the muslim community. The rituals of islam are designed to gain control of the muslim people.
Wake up Paul. "holy" bible was not written in english first!
ofcourse your english "holy" bible refers to god!
THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE in arabic refers to GOD as ALLAH.
Why do you refuse to accept your OWN books?
You know you have no answers because you didn't even know this FACT!
I have given all the links to your OWN Holy bible in arabic that says ALLAH is GOD!!
ALLAH is THE GOD THE "FATHER" in Heaven.
You do submit to ALLAH but you don't even know it!

I realised it when I was a Christian priest.
I dropped the books and dropped to my knees to bow to GOD the FATHER in Heaven - ALLAH.

May GOD the "FATHER" in Heaven, ALLAH guide you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Jan 26 MAAT 3
Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan 25 true fact 81
"Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Jan 20 Hillbilly 49
My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan 18 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Jan 12 You big dummy 20
Kwanzaa 2014, Day 7, Imani means faith; find th... Jan 4 Ceocailleach 1
The Storm Clan (Jun '07) Dec '14 Terry Hiltibidal 3
More from around the web