Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,235

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161049 Jan 31, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
Direct from the Hebrew Bible:
6 For a child is born to us, a son is given to us; dominion will rest on his shoulders, and he will be given the name Pele-Yo'etz El Gibbor
Avi-'Ad Sar-Shalom [Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God, Father of
Eternity, Prince of Peace],
Explain to us "fools" who the child spoken of here is, who is the child that will be called the Mighty God? Is it not Jesus Christ?
"(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, they shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created them.

G-D blessed them, and G-D said to them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161050 Jan 31, 2013
Ps. BMZ you still did not explain why man can be three and yet one, but
God can't be according to you, even though we are made in his image?

The Image of God can be explained as simply as this - just as man's spirit, soul and body are three separate beings, yet ONE MAN. So is God three separate Beings, and yet ONE GOD, just as man's spirit and soul exist within his body. So does the Word of God(Jesus) and his Holy Spirit exist with in the Father for they are part of Him.

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one." (1 John 5:7).
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161051 Jan 31, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
Direct from the Hebrew Bible:
6 For a child is born to us, a son is given to us; dominion will rest on his shoulders, and he will be given the name Pele-Yo'etz El Gibbor
Avi-'Ad Sar-Shalom [Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God, Father of
Eternity, Prince of Peace],
Explain to us "fools" who the child spoken of here is, who is the child that will be called the Mighty God? Is it not Jesus Christ?
Lies and deceptions?
"Hebrew" Bible??

Is it Christian Bible in Hebrew or the Books of True Monotheists who follow Judaism and who reject your mangod completely?

I believe this is from their books unless they say otherwise...

5. For a child has been born to us, a son given to us, and the authority is upon his shoulder, and the wondrous adviser, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, called his name, "the prince of peace."

ה. כּ&#14 60;י יֶ&#15 00;ֶד יֻ&#15 00;ַּ& #1491; לָ&#15 04;וּ בּ&#14 61;ן נִ&#15 14;ַּ& #1503; לָ&#15 04;וּ וַ&#15 14;ְּ& #1492;ִי הַ&#15 02;ִּ& #1513;ְׂ רָ&#14 92; עַ&#15 00; שׁ&#14 60;כְ& #1502;וֹ וַ&#14 97;ִּ& #1511;ְר ָא שׁ&#14 56;מו& #1465; פּ&#14 62;לֶ& #1488; יו&#14 65;עֵ& #1509; אֵ&#15 00; גּ&#14 60;בּ& #1493;ֹר אֲ&#14 89;ִי עַ&#14 91; שׂ&#14 63;ר שׁ&#14 64;לו& #1465;ם:
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161054 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob for God would not say He is the God of Abraham and ishmael. Isaac was the child of the promise and ishmael the son of the flesh. You worship allah, while Christians worship Allah.
rabbee: why can't you! even get one name right? somebody give you all the wrong names, and you assumed they are correct, or what?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161055 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul,
You don't know what you worship. We know whom we worship. It is now time that you should know that a man was never God and neither God became a man and the man cannot be worshipped. You must worship only the LORD Almighty in true spirit.
rabbee: i do not think any of you, have a clue who you are actually worshiping with a lie.
uhuh

Gijón, Spain

#161056 Jan 31, 2013
more specifically, the key of knowledge given to Paul,
to Ephesians: "You have heard that I have been entrusted as keeper of the grace of God, to hand it out to you gentiles. Through revelation, Christ has given me understanding of the MYSTERION which in previous generations was hidden from men" -Paul, Eph 3:2-5

the secret mystery is: Jesus died for our sins! lol
this knowledge was unknown to Moses and the great prophets, but finally revealed to... Paul
yeah riight
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161057 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be happy to see Muslims killing Muslims. Let them kill each other.
Christians killed millions of their brothers in Christ but at that time, there was no internet and satellite television.
So, don't worry about Muslims killing each other. After a lot of killing, will come reconciliation.
The Holy Spirit is a hoax, Paul. It does not exist. What matters is how holy is your spirit or soul.
rabbee: well i am about as happy, at seeing muslems killing muslems. as i am seeing, the whole world worshiping only liars. which is the cause of all, hell and death on earth as it is in hell. did not have to happen, but all you liars make it so necessary.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161058 Jan 31, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree on God of ADAM, NOAH, ABRAHAM, ISHMAEL (he is in the OT!!) and many other minions.....
We part company....when you claim that "your god" had nothing better to do in the vast cosmos teeming with life...so he comes as his own son ..crying..pooing..peeing..blee ding cursing..confusing..rebuking.. .giving depression to all around him...some were so depressed after he ran off that they sniffed powders, smoked pot, moaned, cursed and took to magic mushrooms or the equivalent of LSD and wrote a psychedelic book known as Revelations?!!!!!!!!!
Were they the first to discover magic mushrooms?
Bravo!!
You add nothing to the topic of who is allah. Is your position so indefensible that the only thing you can do to make your position look good is to try to make everyone else look bad? You have nothing, and even using yours own logic your position is indefensible.
You always resort to ad hominem, vain and carnal arguments that are very childish.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161059 Jan 31, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
ah of course, the imaginary "keys"
per potestatem clavium, BY THE POWER OF THE KEYS! <lol> given to CATHOLIC church;
clavis potentioe, the key of power to grant or refuse absolution of sins
clavis scientioe, the key of knowledge to decide which writing is inspired and which is apocrypha
They are not imaginary.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161060 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN!
Cut it out, Buford. I have already done that and explained that Satan created the massive confusion by throwing evil ideas to Jesus' followers. Didn't you read my response?
And God Almighty had to abolish Christianity/ It is a different matter that it grows under the patronage of Satan.
rabbee: now why exclude, muslems and jews from that? when they, ain't doing any better. crumb man! the whole world, is decieved. with everyone, following the liar again.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161062 Jan 31, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: why can't you! even get one name right? somebody give you all the wrong names, and you assumed they are correct, or what?
They are in the Holy Bible and spoken by Jesus, God. If they are good enough for God they are good enough for me.
uhuh

Gijón, Spain

#161064 Jan 31, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
In the Bible, Lucifer is called the “shining” one.(Isaiah 14:12)
it was the “shining” one who blinded Paul for 3 days
and appointed him as his apostle ...the 13TH apostle hehehe
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161065 Jan 31, 2013
uhuh wrote:
more specifically, the key of knowledge given to Paul,
to Ephesians: "You have heard that I have been entrusted as keeper of the grace of God, to hand it out to you gentiles. Through revelation, Christ has given me understanding of the MYSTERION which in previous generations was hidden from men" -Paul, Eph 3:2-5
the secret mystery is: Jesus died for our sins! lol
this knowledge was unknown to Moses and the great prophets, but finally revealed to... Paul
yeah riight
St Pau was a prophet of God and God did reveal this to him to tell the whole world. Praise be our Lord and God, Jesus the Christ!!!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161067 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
My God loves all people and He does not want anyone killing anyone, particuarly in His Name; though muslims kill in the name of allah and try to claim it's in God's Name. muslims submit to the muslim community and not to God. Is the muslim community really allah, since that is to whom muslims submit themselves?
The Holy Spirit exists and is alive and well in His people.
rabbee: well if G-D has commanded, indirectly through hasatan, baal hamolech or halooseefer that you kill each other. it is most likly not! because your being true to HIM. and try to consider it a warning sign, that you are not being true to HIM. any violations of TheLaw, by any one. means their is still, somthing not right in the whole world. and i am not talking about, any kind of bogus sharia law of vain men either.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161068 Jan 31, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
Is God three and yet one God? Yes for man also was created in his image.
Then God said,“Let us make man in OUR IMAGE, after our likeness.
And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the
birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth
and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” Genesis 1:26
Firstly who was God talking to? He was talking to the other 2/3 of the Godhead.
Then he made man in his image. Man himself is ONE MAN but three parts- Spirit -Soul and Body, and although these are ONE, they can also be separated from each other after death. Indeed we have been made in the image of God three and yet ONE.
rabbee: "(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, they shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created them.

G-D blessed them, and G-D said to them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161069 Jan 31, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies and deceptions?
"Hebrew" Bible??
Is it Christian Bible in Hebrew or the Books of True Monotheists who follow Judaism and who reject your mangod completely?
I believe this is from their books unless they say otherwise...
5. For a child has been born to us, a son given to us, and the authority is upon his shoulder, and the wondrous adviser, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, called his name, "the prince of peace."
Here is the Hebrew Bible read Isaiah 9:6 yourself, I don't know where you got you translation?
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161070 Jan 31, 2013
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161071 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You add nothing to the topic of who is allah. Is your position so indefensible that the only thing you can do to make your position look good is to try to make everyone else look bad? You have nothing, and even using yours own logic your position is indefensible.
You always resort to ad hominem, vain and carnal arguments that are very childish.
The problem Paul is the you refuse to "understand" anything.
**You keep saying your RC church is holy while 90% of the world think that is rubbish.
** You keep saying muslims worship a god with hands and legs while I haven't come across any!
** You cannot understand semitic languages..so you keep talking about "god"! Who is "god"?

** We keep telling you Jesus worshipped "god" called Alaah in Aramaic.
** We keep telling you the Arabic CHRISTIAN BIBLE refers to God as ALLAH!!!
What more proof do you want?

** Unfortunately you have been tso paganised that you cannot "see" god without hands and appendages!!

** We worship the God who created ADAM, NOAH, ABRAHAM, ISHMAEL (he is in the OT!!) and many other minions.....

We part company....when you claim that "your god" had nothing better to do in the vast cosmos teeming with life...so he comes as his own son, crying, pooing, peeing, bleeding, cursing trees, cursing and seducing women, confusing, rebuking, stirring trouble and generally giving depression to all around him...
Some were so depressed after he ran off that they sniffed powders, smoked pot, moaned, cursed and took to magic mushrooms or the equivalent of LSD and wrote a psychedelic book known as Revelations?!!!!!!!!!
Were they the first to discover magic mushrooms?
You tell me!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#161072 Jan 31, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you now saying that God is both a male and female? Are you now preaching duality? Or maybe you are calling God a hermaphrodite? Or are you saying God has a wife, like Allah did originally? I'm very confused now. Lol
No. I am not saying that. Christians say that.

You can remain confused!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#161073 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
St Pau was a prophet of God and God did reveal this to him to tell the whole world. Praise be our Lord and God, Jesus the Christ!!!
Was he a Chinese?

A prophet of God? How can a self-loathing sinner and a liar like Paul could be a prophet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... 19 hr thetruth 21
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Fri Son of God 1
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
•••

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE