Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 252765 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161099 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I am not saying that. Christians say that.
You can remain confused!
rabbee: just what we need, more confused trying to lead the confused.

"(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, they shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created them.

G-D blessed them, and G-D said to them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"

now pay attention, because that describes not only HaMosheeach but also THE OUR IMAGE of G-D, given to Adam.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161100 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he a Chinese?
A prophet of God? How can a self-loathing sinner and a liar like Paul could be a prophet?
rabbee: maybe you should ask, who edited their scriptures that question?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161102 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so shallow and carnal!
Wake up from your slumber!
This is what the man said by cursing those jeering laughing women...these were some of his last few words!
Why blame me for pointing it out??
Is this REAL BJ?
What was the man thinking on his way to “fulfil ALL prophecies" by dying for the gentiles for whom he NEVER came in the first place?
Fresh virgin unsucked MAMMARY GLANDS of the daughters of Jerusalem?(and the wasted living tadpole water?)
Luke 23:29
New International Version (©1984)
.... the BREASTS that never nursed!'
New Living Translation (©2007)
.... the BREASTS that have never nursed.'
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
.... the BREASTS that never nursed.'
Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
.... the BREASTS that never nursed, are fortunate!'
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
... the PAPS which never gave SUCK.
King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
.... the BREASTS which never nursed.
American King James Version
.... the BREASTS which never gave SUCK.
American Standard Version
.... the BREASTS that never gave SUCK.
Douay-Rheims Bible
.... the PAPS that have not given SUCK.
Darby Bible Translation
.... BREASTS that have not given SUCK.
English Revised Version
Webster's Bible Translation
.... the BREASTS which never NOURISHED...(LIKE MY LIVING WATER PUMP)
Weymouth New Testament
.... the breasts which have never given nourishment (HERE IS A HUGE CLUE TO THE NOURISHING LIVING TADPOLE WATER FROM THE PUMP).'
Young's Literal Translation
.... PAPS that did not give SUCK;
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161103 Jan 31, 2013
John wrote:
Hey bmz, you're going to hell for your crimes.
There you will meet the murderous raping fraud mad mo.
rabbee: and just where in this hell, do all you liars think you are? cause this ain't GanEden, you do know doncha? lying is a crime against G-D, and this is why you are all here getten hell.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161105 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The simples answer is that God is not a man. You cannot compare God with man.
Each man is one, not three.
A man can be a grandfather to his grandchildren, father to his own children, brother to his his brothers and sisters, a nephew to his uncles and aunts, a husband to his wife, a son-in-law to his parents-in-law, etc.
That is still one and the same man.
If God were a combination of three, Jesus would have talked about that. All the time, he was talking about the Father, which was his Father and his God, Mary's Father and Mary's God, his brothers' Father and their God. So, the Father was everybody's Father but not everybody's father.
Initially, the quarreling Bishops Pan-Sahara to Oman, were talking only about Jesus and the Father.
Then the ghost was brought in and a Trinity was concocted in the 5th Century.
Men were made in the image of God, does not mean that God looked like men. It means knowledge, wisdom, love, patience and other good qualities, that were given to man.
The problem with Christianity is that it thinks God was like a man, hence her obsession for the manGod.
Jesus' disciples and his followers worshipped only the LORD God of Israel. After Jesus was long gone, the Church fathers started Christology based on various absurd doctrines, and that led to reverse engineering or the doctoring of the Tanakh, which resulted in the forgery known as the Old Testament.
rabbee: can you, even read?

"(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, they shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created them.

G-D blessed them, and G-D said to them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161106 Jan 31, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey John, I'm praying for BMZ for God to reveal himself to him, so hopefully he won't go to hell.
rabbee: all you hypocrites, don't even know where in the hell you all are.

we are not in HEAVEN, we are not in GanEden, we are not in the grave, we are not in oblivion. so where in the physical hell, are all of you? cause that does not, leave a lot left to choose from.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161108 Jan 31, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Is this REAL BJ?
What was the man thinking on his way to “fulfil ALL prophecies" by dying for the gentiles for whom he NEVER came in the first place?
Fresh virgin unsucked MAMMARY GLANDS of the daughters of Jerusalem?(and the wasted living tadpole water?)
Luke 23:29
New International Version (©1984)
.... the BREASTS that never nursed!'
New Living Translation (©2007)
.... the BREASTS that have never nursed.'
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
.... the BREASTS that never nursed.'
Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
.... the BREASTS that never nursed, are fortunate!'
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
... the PAPS which never gave SUCK.
King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
.... the BREASTS which never nursed.
American King James Version
.... the BREASTS which never gave SUCK.
American Standard Version
Douay-Rheims Bible
.... the PAPS that have not given SUCK.
Darby Bible Translation
.... BREASTS that have not given SUCK.
English Revised Version
Webster's Bible Translation
.... the BREASTS which never NOURISHED...(LIKE MY LIVING WATER PUMP)
Weymouth New Testament
.... the breasts which have never given nourishment (HERE IS A HUGE CLUE TO THE NOURISHING LIVING TADPOLE WATER FROM THE PUMP).'
Young's Literal Translation
.... PAPS that did not give SUCK;
rabbee: are you trying to tell me, you don't suck? and are you making fun of me, cause i could not suckle when i was an infant?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#161110 Jan 31, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...I think paulie baby saw the real wounded and dangerous looking Jesus who punched paulies lights out after telling him never to come looking for him or persecute his mates after he escapes via the khyber pass to India!!!
Have you noticed that Biblical Jesus spoke in the style of Yogis, Maharajs and Gurus? Sometimes, I think he spent his teens and twenties in India.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161111 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that Biblical Jesus spoke in the style of Yogis, Maharajs and Gurus? Sometimes, I think he spent his teens and twenties in India.
You base your obsevation on what you call corrupt texts. You don't realize how your logic fails. You call the Holy Bible corrupt and then keep using it to try to prove your point. If the Holy Bible were corrupt as you claim, nothing about God can be deduced. Do you like wasting your time? It seem like you've invested a lot of time on a book you call corrupt. I say the koran is a work of fiction and would not waste my time studing it and trying to prove anything using it.
bmz

Singapore

#161112 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Through the baptism of the Holy Spirit St Paul became a New Man in Christ Jesus our Lord and God. Through this anointing of the Holy Spirit St Paul recieved the gift of prophecy and became a prophet of God.
Paul received baptism from an old man, not through or by the alleged Holy Spirit. Please read Acts:

Acts 22:12-16

12 “A man named Ananias came to see me. He was a devout observer of the law and highly respected by all the Jews living there. 13 He stood beside me and said,‘Brother Saul, receive your sight!’ And at that very moment I was able to see him.

14 “Then he said:‘The God of our ancestors has chosen you to know his will and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from his mouth. 15 You will be his witness to all people of what you have seen and heard. 16 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.’"

So, the old man washed him up to wash away Paul's sins.

Carry on lying, please.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161113 Jan 31, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the Hebrew Bible read Isaiah 9:6 yourself, I don't know where you got you translation?
In you last post you said.....
6 For a child is born to us, a son is given to us; dominion will rest on his shoulders, and he will be given the name Pele-Yo'etz El Gibbor Avi-'Ad Sar-Shalom [Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace]

The link you gave says this:
For a child is born unto us, a son is given unto us; and the government is upon his shoulder; and his name is called Pele-joez-el-gibbor-Abi-ad-sar -shalom;

You have obviously mixed up the tenses!

The Jews say it was common to name child or place with phrases reminding or praising God.
For example Immanuel means "God with us". Obviously, it doesn't mean "This is God," or "God"!!!!
David's wife named her son Samuel, meaning Heard of God (1 Samuel 1:20). Solomon's other name Jedidah means Loved by the Lord (2Samuel 12:25)

They say you have deliberately mistranslated their verses/long name to justify the deity of Jesus by saying....
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the
government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince
of Peace."

They say the correct translation of:
Pele-joez-el-gibbor-Abi-ad-sar -shalom is "Wonderful in counsel is God the Mighty, the Everlasting Father, the Ruler of Peace."

They claim it is another praising phrase commonly used in those days that has nothing to do with Jesus, but about a contemporary person, most likely, Hezekiah.

Nobody called Jesus by those names when he was hiding from stones in Jerusalem, Nazareth, Bethlehem, Galilee and other local places. He did not reach out to the Gentiles!
Nobody called him Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace during his life time.
If you read the Talmud you will blush!!

I am sorry your claim is rejected.
bmz

Singapore

#161114 Jan 31, 2013
John wrote:
Hey bmz, you're going to hell for your crimes.
What crimes?

No one would be more pleased with me than brother Jesus, as I keep on clearing poor man's name and show the real son of Mary as an obedient slave of God.
bmz

Singapore

#161115 Jan 31, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry not satisfied!
No worries. You can remain frustrated.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161116 Jan 31, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: are you trying to tell me, you don't suck? and are you making fun of me, cause i could not suckle when i was an infant?
I never intentionally make fun of you rabbee. we may have an occasional laugh or joke but nothing serious.
Back to sucking paps...try stopping me!
Never too old for that...lol
That poor man on his way to the cross was pondering all the lost opportunity of sucking paps in return for dispensing living tadpole water from pump.
bmz

Singapore

#161117 Jan 31, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
"And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me WHOM THEY HAVE PIERCED and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon." (Zechariah 12:10-11).

Will some Jewish person kindly explain when God Was Pierced and why they would be mourning for him as if he were the first born son? This can be none other than Jesus Christ whose hand and feet were pireced, the first and only son of God.
You do not need a Jewish person to explain.

That translation is fraudulent and I believe you taken taken it from Christians' OT, which has been heavily forged to show Jesus everywhere.

The Jewish translation is:

"10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplication; and they shall look unto Me because they have thrust him through; and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his first-born."

This will be more relaxing and good news for you that God was not pierced.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161118 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul received baptism from an old man, not through or by the alleged Holy Spirit. Please read Acts:
Acts 22:12-16
12 “A man named Ananias came to see me. He was a devout observer of the law and highly respected by all the Jews living there. 13 He stood beside me and said,‘Brother Saul, receive your sight!’ And at that very moment I was able to see him.
14 “Then he said:‘The God of our ancestors has chosen you to know his will and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from his mouth. 15 You will be his witness to all people of what you have seen and heard. 16 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.’"
So, the old man washed him up to wash away Paul's sins.
Carry on lying, please.
St Paul was baptized in water and the Holy Spirit. St Paul was a prophet of God! Note: You must look up what is meant by being Born Again of the water and the Spirit.
bmz

Singapore

#161119 Jan 31, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
In you last post you said.....
6 For a child is born to us, a son is given to us; dominion will rest on his shoulders, and he will be given the name Pele-Yo'etz El Gibbor Avi-'Ad Sar-Shalom [Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace]
The link you gave says this:
For a child is born unto us, a son is given unto us; and the government is upon his shoulder; and his name is called Pele-joez-el-gibbor-Abi-ad-sar -shalom;
You have obviously mixed up the tenses!
The Jews say it was common to name child or place with phrases reminding or praising God.
For example Immanuel means "God with us". Obviously, it doesn't mean "This is God," or "God"!!!!
David's wife named her son Samuel, meaning Heard of God (1 Samuel 1:20). Solomon's other name Jedidah means Loved by the Lord (2Samuel 12:25)
They say you have deliberately mistranslated their verses/long name to justify the deity of Jesus by saying....
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the
government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince
of Peace."
They say the correct translation of:
Pele-joez-el-gibbor-Abi-ad-sar -shalom is "Wonderful in counsel is God the Mighty, the Everlasting Father, the Ruler of Peace."
They claim it is another praising phrase commonly used in those days that has nothing to do with Jesus, but about a contemporary person, most likely, Hezekiah.
Nobody called Jesus by those names when he was hiding from stones in Jerusalem, Nazareth, Bethlehem, Galilee and other local places. He did not reach out to the Gentiles!
Nobody called him Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace during his life time.
If you read the Talmud you will blush!!
I am sorry your claim is rejected.
Thanks for flushing that down.

Jesus was never called the Mighty God and the everlasting Father.

Salaams
BMZ
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161120 Jan 31, 2013
You don't seem to realize that Adam and Eve corrupted the whole earth with sin. And the only way that God can fix it, is to start again with a new creation. Jesus was the first of the new creation, he was the new adam, from which we mudt all become descendants, if you are not found united with christ when God starts again you will perish along with the rest of the corrupted world. For God is going to start again.
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." (2 Corinthians 5:17).l
"For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive." (1 Corinthians 15:22).
"The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption." (1 Corinthians 15:47-50).
Because flesh is now corrupted God had to start anew through Christ.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161121 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems BJ beat us to it and colonised India!
Us Brits were 1600 years too late..lol...
Oh..are we also suggesting that BJ was able to levitate high enough to appear to be dangling from the cross? finally the "no-nails" does work..lol
There are many possibilities for a Chrishtna substitute.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161122 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not need a Jewish person to explain.
That translation is fraudulent and I believe you taken taken it from Christians' OT, which has been heavily forged to show Jesus everywhere.
The Jewish translation is:
"10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplication; and they shall look unto Me because they have thrust him through; and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his first-born."
This will be more relaxing and good news for you that God was not pierced.
You forget that Christs side was thrust through with a spear, so that only affirms it as Christ!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 7 hr Reason Personified 4,454
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun 20 The Prophet MO LIES 9
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jun 15 Jakes mom 112
News This Halloween, Think of Islam as a Religion of... May '16 Im a poet and I k... 2
News Who Is Allah? (Jul '08) May '16 Joel 13,168
News Atheist billboard near Lincoln Tunnel scheduled... (Nov '10) May '16 Patrick 219
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist May '16 New Beginning 1
More from around the web