In support of your claim let me present my<quoted text>
We have the prophet St Paul .....
"ALL CREDIT TO THE REAL LAMB":
This is one of the MOST IMPORTANT proposals in Christian theology/history ever:
ST. PAUL is THE REAL LAMB who was SACRIFICED for HIS OWN GHOST-GOD
(JESUS was THE REAL MESSIAH who was SAVED by REAL GOD for JESUS to RETURN to CONFIRM REAL MONOTHEISM)
- St. Paul has "seen/authorized/written at least 14 of the NT books.
- Jesus has NEVER" seen/authorized/written a single NT book.
- St. Paul was much more successful in getting the message to Gentiles and Israelites than Jesus EVER was.
- Jesus was narrowly concentrating ONLY on the Israelites while St. Paul boldly promoted his OWN vision to the Gentiles as well.
- St. Pauls followers COMPLETELY IGNORE what Jesus said about his NON DIVINITY but COMPLETELY believe St. Paul about his conversations with god the ghost.
- Seems that St. Pauls conversation with his god the ghost have a DIRECT and SIGNIFICANT bearing on modern day followers of St. Paul than Jesus and his conversations with his CREATOR the REAL GOD.
- Followers of St. Paul COMPLETELY ignore what Jesus said about COMPLYING with LAW but COMPLETELY believe what St. Paul said about NON COMPLIANCE with LAW
- St. Paul (NOT Jesus) had the FINAL say in the theology of atonement and St. Paul single handedly DECIDED that his followers were redeemed from the Law and from Sin by the sacrifice of the Lamb of his god. The Lamb happens to be St. Paul.
This Sacrifice has been superimposed on Jesus escape from death wrongly calling it Resurrection.
Jesus had NO say in this whatsoever.
- While Jesus advocated MERCY instead of sacrifice (for animals in the temple, and EVEN his eventual attempted sacrifice/crucifixion) respecting the rights of animals, St. Paul REBUKED those who would not eat meat as WEAK in faith, thus FURTHER alienating himself from the REAL Jesus, his followers and their beliefs.
- St. Paul was EVIDENTLY more successful being MORE THAN ONE PERSON (Jew, Gentile and more) at the same time than Jesus EVER was (Struggling to be man and god at same time).
- St. Paul was EVIDENTLY more successful as a HEALER and LIFE GIVER apparently without permission from God.
- St. Paul was tried before a REAL KING (Agrippa) ostensibly giving him recognition as a King of the Jews while Jesus was tried before the servants of the King.
-- St. Paul was EVIDENTLY immune from snake bites.
- St. Paul gave HIS religion the name Christianity, although this has nothing to do with Jesus who was the REAL CHRIST.
- St. Paul is more powerful than the later invented Trinity that needs three beings to do what St. Paul did single-handedly.
- St. Paul was EVIDENTLY more successful in dealing with many nations, a multitude of adoring crowds, Kings, Elders and Priests compared with Jesus who was unrecognized & marginalized by many (It took Judas to point him out), hiding in little towns and village settlements riding two donkeys.
- St. Paul along with Peter - NOT Jesus, had a HUGE influence on the early life of the Church in Rome.
- St. Paul was EVIDENTLY more successful as the sacrificial LAMB than Jesus EVER was, because St. Paul had his HEAD CHOPPED off with proper blood sprinkled and probably was partly set on fire with fat burning, whereas Jesus was supposed to have been nailed to a pagan pole with broken limbs that is not acceptable to Judaism as a proper Sacrifice.
- St. Pauls own scriptures make DIRECT reference to St. Paul as being VIEWED as a god and as God in Human Form, whereas Jesus has NO such DIRECT honor in the NT.
- THEREFORE, ST. PAUL IS THE TRUE LEADER OF THE CHURCH AND SHOULD BE THE REAL LAMB OF HIS OWN GHOST-GOD.