Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
151,241 - 151,260 of 201,356 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
Mengal

Karachi, Pakistan

#160893 Jan 30, 2013
Muahmmad Imran,

Q. What is Islam ?

Qadir Mengal,

Dear Muhammad Imran,
islam meens submeeting his will befor the Allah ,
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#160894 Jan 30, 2013
YOUR FAITH & MINE:

1) The ignorant individual talks in terms of your faith and mine and takes offence at criticism of his religion believing it to be perfect or divinely inspired and prefers clinging to its narrow and often damaging dogmas and as such remains stuck in the morass of what he calls "my faith".

2) The person of intelligence and character adopts a universal outlook knowing that truth is universal and has no particular preference for any religion or way of life and that it would not be far-stretched to say that truth has nothing to do with religion.

3) Intelligent people everywhere emulate the causal law based on universals and absorb uplifting influences from every quarter and in the process enrich their personality and pave the way for better karma and elevation of consciousness.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#160896 Jan 30, 2013
THE JEALOUS, WRATHFUL & REVENGEFUL GOD:

1) The petty and ill-spirited beings who insist on being worshipped display naked jealousy and intense anger when their followers question or switch faiths. Stoning and death penalty are the punishments for the apostates and heretics.

2) The absolute cares not who acknowledges it in thought or who worships it through self-realization since truth is independent of all parochialism and bias and stands upright at all times even if not a single person can be found to follow it.

3) The worship of the petty beings - G-d or God - of the various faiths and the keeping of daily, weekly, monthly or yearly mumbo jumbo rituals to please these petty beings are the exclusive preserve of the ignorant and bigoted.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#160897 Jan 30, 2013
Religion is for deluded, uncultured, bigoted and unintelligent people.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#160898 Jan 30, 2013
WHO'RE THE MERITORIOUS ONES?

Those who closely follow the universal causal laws supporting life and growth in thoughts, words and deeds while staying far away from the manacles of religion with its perverse teachings and absurd rituals are the ones with real merit and who make the best inner progress that gradually moulds and effulges through the outer personality.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#160899 Jan 30, 2013

1) The petty and ill-spirited beings who insist on being worshipped display naked jealousy and intense anger when their followers question THE TEACHINGS or switch faiths. Stoning and death penalty are the punishments for the apostates and heretics.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#160900 Jan 30, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
In the Bible: Lucifer is called:“shining” one.(Isaiah
14:12).
But In the Koran: Allah is called “shining” one (Quran
24:35)
In the Bible: Lucifer is called “morning” or “dawn” star
(Isaiah 14:12) Angels & Demons frequently called “stars” in Bible.
But In the Koran: Allah Is called a star and Lord of the Dawn (morning)(Quran 24:35,
114:1-3). Also called “The Star of Sirius”(Quran 53:49).
In the Bible: Lucifer is called Extremely Prideful (Isaiah 10:12 & Ezekiel 28:2). Note that pride is a SIN in Scripture (Romans 1:30, 2 Tim 3:2 & James 4:6).
But In the Koran: Allah is called “The Most Proud One” and “One Filled with Pride.” Al-Muqtadir
In the Bible: Lucifer is called ruler & lord over demons (Matthew 12:24 & Rev 9:11).
But In the Koran: Allah is the “Lord of the Demons.”(Quran 69:43, 51:56, 114:1) and is
SERVED by demons (79:1).
In the Bible: Demons follow Lucifer and are his allies (Matthew 12:25-26 & Rev
9:11). Note: demons are ENEMIES of God and His OPPOSITION (Matthew 13:39, Luke 10:19 & Acts 13:10).
But In the Koran: Demons follow Allah and are his allies (Quran 72:13).
In the Bible: Lucifer is called Destroyer & Murderer (John 8:44, Malachi 3:11). Causer of disease and affliction (Luke13:16, Acts 10:38). Note: The REAL God is a Healer, a Deliverer, a Father and a Savior!
But In the Koran: Allah Called “Al-Darr” which means “Afflicter & Causer of Harm.” Also
“Creator of Suffering.”
In the Bible: Lucifer is Creator of evil & darkness from whom we need to be delivered
from (Matthew 6:13—“deliver us from the evil one.”)
But In the Koran: Allah is Creator of evil and darkness but Muslims are urged to seek refuge in the same one who creates the evil and darkness to escape evil and darkness (not a joke).[Quran 114:1-3]
Some of the other Names of Allah include Al-Mudhell, The Giver of
Dishonour. Al-Mumit, The Bringer of Death, The Destroyer (which is
the exact name Apollyon in Revelation 9:11.) But the Most interesting name which Allah has given himself is Al-Mu'akhir, THE GREAT DECEIVER (According to the Bible Satan is the Great Deceiver in Revelation. 12:9) So how can you believe any “god” who calls himself THE GREAT DECEIVER?
I wish to address a few points in your junk and stuff for the knowledge of everyone, including you:

Allah is not called Star of Sirius in Qur'aan.

Allah is called the LORD of Sirus.

An example: People, who worship Jesus, call him Lord. So, the response would be Allah is the LORD of Jesus.

Who gives death to people, according to Christianity? Is it God or Jesus? One of them is the destroyer. Right?

So, it is the LORD that gives death to people. So, what is your gripe with the Arabic word
Al-Mumit?

Mu'akhir or Akhir: It literally means the Last. Which ignorant fool and idiot told you that Mu'akhir means deceiver?

The LORD said, "I am the first and the last." It does not mean that God will die last.

First and the last means "Forever", so that means The LORD is forever.

I think you get all the material from the goons at the megalomaniac closet-apostate Ali Sina's site, where all mis-information is mostly written by hardcore Christians and other hate-bags, who keep floating in Ali Sina's cesspool FFI..
bmz

Singapore

#160901 Jan 30, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
Still waiting for an answer why
Allah has given himself the name Al-Mu'akhir, THE GREAT DECEIVER
(According to the Bible Satan is the
Great Deceiver in Revelation. 12:9) So
how can you believe any “god” who
calls himself THE GREAT DECEIVER?
I have already written a note to you just a few minutes ago.

Just want to know the name of the site full of ignorant fools and clueless idiots, who misinformed you.

Please tell the goons that Mua'akhir does not mean deceiver.

If you really want to know, who is the truly Great Deceiver, it was Jesus' Father, who deceived the poor man and just when he needed him most, he abandoned Jesus.
bmz

Singapore

#160902 Jan 30, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking about allah on this thread. So, how do we know about the satanic verses that were taken out of the original koran?
allah is a god of islam so we must look into the origin of islam to see if it's of divine origin. So far we've found that it isn't.
Yes, you can discuss Allah with me but also answer my questions first before asking me irrelevant questions.

"So let us begin again:

Go back and address my post, please.

See, I tested you and you failed, simply because you could not think outside the Christian box.

I had challenged you to think about the Grand Satanic Opening Verse of John 1.

Check out Wycliffe's translation again and you will see how the truth is distorted by the Bible Mills."
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160904 Jan 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you can discuss Allah with me but also answer my questions first before asking me irrelevant questions.
"So let us begin again:
Go back and address my post, please.
See, I tested you and you failed, simply because you could not think outside the Christian box.
I had challenged you to think about the Grand Satanic Opening Verse of John 1.
Check out Wycliffe's translation again and you will see how the truth is distorted by the Bible Mills."
This thread is about allah and not about the Holy Bible or Jesus.

Does allah have two true hands, two true eyes, face and limbs? Does he sit on a throne above the earth.
bmz

Singapore

#160905 Jan 30, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that Muslims aren't allowed to think, because this could lead to apostasy. It's just that it would be nice for a change to actually discuss questions about where Mohammad clearly GOT IT WRONG.

http://quran.com/5/101-102

O you who have believed, do not ask about things which, if they are shown to you, will distress you. But if you ask about them while the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be shown to you. Allah has pardoned that which is past; and Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing. A people asked such [questions] before you; then they became thereby disbelievers.
Great! You just shot your own foot!

I do believe that English is your native language and you can read, write and understand well. Right?

Now we come to this part of the verses, which you quoted:

" A people asked such [questions] before you; then they became thereby disbelievers."

Do you know who were those people before us? They were the Christians or to be precise the disciples and the early followers of Jesus.

This verse refers to the followers of Jesus, who asked silly questions and bugged him all the time.

Example: Lord, show us the way! Jesus said, "I am the way". Ridiculous question was answered with a sentence that confused the fools. Thomas, the birdbrain said, "Lord, we do not know the way". Another fool, who was getting bored, said to him, "Lord, show us the Father and that would be enough."

Jesus was subjected to kind of irritating and annoying behavior by the not-so-intelligent disciples.

So, through the verses of Qur'aan, folks were educated and told not to irritate the Prophet with silly and stupid questions, which Jesus and other prophets faced.
bmz

Singapore

#160906 Jan 30, 2013
Buford wrote:
Muslims,
I would ask you to cite an instance or instances in the Tanakh or Injeel where "Satan" threw in some misunderstanding that was later corrected by that SAME prophet, or ANOTHER (excluding Mohammad, because he is himself compromised). Was Moses so afflicted? What about Isaiah? Jeremiah? Micah? Habakkuk? Jesus?
I want chapter(s) and verse(s), please.
WE don't see Satan doing any damage to cause misunderstanding of revelations given to prophets.

Satan has no power over God's prophets. Job was a different case.

The men, who penned the New Testament were the most afflicted ones by Satan. You can see from their incoherence and absurd statements.

Remember when Paul under Satanic Influence said, "I please everyone.........."
bmz

Singapore

#160907 Jan 30, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never used another name. AND ALLAH HAS CALLED HIMSELF THE GREATEST DECEIVER
See here:
www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/allah_best_de...
And here:
www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Allah_the_Best_Deceive...
Allah admits himself that you can't believe anything he says, for he is the best deceiver of all. ie Satan.
Sam Shamoun is an ignorant fool and an idiot. The goons, who write articles at Ali Sina's FFI Wikiislam, are also ignorant fools. Please go and tell them BMZ said that, The laeding goons know me well.

I used to write at Ali Sina's Cesspool FFI.
bmz

Singapore

#160908 Jan 30, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need cut and paste of "world religions" as I am quite knowledgeable on the matter.
Ofcourse, people are at liberty to completely deny God and THEY MAY EVEN BE RIGHT, but if you profess to believe in ONE God, then Islam is the ONLY answer.
Thank you.
lol!

Bro,

You are indeed learned and quite knowledgeable but poor clueless Buford IS not.
bmz

Singapore

#160909 Jan 30, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
LEt me also add...nearest to Islam on the matter is Judaism.
Bro,

Frijoles interjected well at the right time. I don't think any Christian, excluding NQ, could have said that so well.

Hope Frijoles and you can have some more nice exchanges.

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Singapore

#160910 Jan 30, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is about allah and not about the Holy Bible or Jesus.
Does allah have two true hands, two true eyes, face and limbs? Does he sit on a throne above the earth.
No. Allah is not a man. Jesus' father is a man.

Jesus' father has hands, legs, a face, may be a tail and eyes. He sits on a table.
bmz

Singapore

#160911 Jan 30, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi.
Just got in.
Good wishes.
Same to you, Joel.

All the best.
bmz

Singapore

#160912 Jan 30, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to eyes, hands, face, limbs, sex organs and throne, your "lord god bj" is the CLEAR winner and I give you that.
Meaning: Allah has no such appendages!
Get it?
lol!

I think they seriously believe that God is a man like Jesus.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160913 Jan 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Allah is not a man. Jesus' father is a man.
Jesus' father has hands, legs, a face, may be a tail and eyes. He sits on a table.
muslims say allah has two true hands, two true eyes, face and limbs. He also sits on a throne above the earth. Are you saying these muslims are reading a different koran then you are? You both can't be right. I wonder if allah is carbon based?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160914 Jan 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
I think they seriously believe that God is a man like Jesus.
You seem to be confusing allah with God.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... 10 hr weez 1
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) 11 hr christy 502
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••