Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,327

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#160828 Jan 30, 2013
I asked you before..
Is your Creator what we can see or can't see.
Is that interesting what you going tell me?
no..be honest with you not..i am not interesting in everything.

-which universe is hard find as well very easy see.
you not give me answer..o yes you are so smart..why is like that..we as ordinary people..maybe somewhere we are not simple like that..maybe..but
did you find what i told you..no.
i know that you can't find.
Why ants have colony?
truth

Perth, Australia

#160829 Jan 30, 2013
Did ants need have Muslim or Christian or any religion?

How many pets you have..did you ever have pets as one tiny ant?
no if not please tell me why not?!

Why Creator created ants?
truth

Perth, Australia

#160830 Jan 30, 2013
Did your Creator have mother?
Did your Creator have brother?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#160831 Jan 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The pagan Arabs never worshipped sun, stars and moon. They worshipped idols made of wood, stones, feathers, etc.
This moongod theory was initiated by a hardcore Christian polemicist "dr" Robert Morey, an idiot in the US. Even Western scholars blasted the fool. This man does not even have a Ph. D.
I think he should spend more time writing about his silly moangod and mangod of Christianity.
lol..

Is "moon" god a feeble attempt to divert attention away from the "SUN", "SON" and "SIN" god of pagan SUNDAY...with 12 Zodiac signs known as disciples?

I am not saying these are necessarilty correct but interesting...

***“light of the world.”

***“Risen Savior.”

***“comes on clouds, and every eye shall see him.”(PAUL WV's FAMOUS CLAIM!!!!)

- 12 disciples who represent the 12 signs of the zodiac.

- Water into wine, which represents grapes ripening after they're rained on and then heated by the sun.

-“Crown of thorns” which represents the sun's rays.(The halo is also a solar symbol.)

- Painting of BJ walking on water.

- BJ compared with as Apollo,(the Mosaic found beneath St. Peters Basilica in Rome!!! Even Peter probably never went to Rome!!)

- Similarity with Egyptian Sun Disk

- "Walking on water" symbolizes sun light reflecting off the surface of water.( Attention BMZ!!)
(Also...
WE WALK on WATER in WINTER...How can "Christians" get out of it by saying ICE is not WATER, when many of them talk about WATER, ICE, STEAM..and the rest to DESCRIBE the TRINITY!!)

- The sun’s followers (Christians) traditionally worship their risen savior on SUNday.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#160832 Jan 30, 2013
truth wrote:
Did your Creator have mother?
Did your Creator have brother?
It may be useful to familiarise ourselves with a few definitions of "God".

Hope it makes sense if I say, by defintion God cannot have father, mother, son, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, grandad, grandma.........

If people do a bit of research, they won't hopefully ask ask if God is lonely witohut any relatives!!!
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#160834 Jan 30, 2013
Still waiting for an answer why
Allah has given himself the name Al-Mu'akhir, THE GREAT DECEIVER
(According to the Bible Satan is the
Great Deceiver in Revelation. 12:9) So
how can you believe any “god” who
calls himself THE GREAT DECEIVER?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160835 Jan 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
TU QUOQUE!
Go back and address my post, please.
See, I tested you and you failed, simply because you could not think outside the Christian box.
I had challenged you to think about the Grand Satanic Opening Verse of John 1.
Check out Wycliffe's translation again and you will see how the truth is distorted by the Bible Mills.
We're talking about allah on this thread. So, how do we know about the satanic verses that were taken out of the original koran?

allah is a god of islam so we must look into the origin of islam to see if it's of divine origin. So far we've found that it isn't.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#160836 Jan 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
Yes, the word Bible is a Christian term. All the terms in Christianity came through the non-scriptural language Greek.
I used it in a sarcastic way.
Haven't seen a polemic Christian doing that to us yet, but the day is not far, when one would write here and ask about the "Muslim Bible". ;)
In general society that would be a positive thing. A sign of acceptance, even if flawed. The same way that friendly Christians refer to Judaism as a faith.(it might be, but it is as much a practice as a faith - a faith implies all you need to do to be religious is "believe" which is a Christian spin on religion - but there are good intentions behind that label)
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160837 Jan 30, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be useful to familiarise ourselves with a few definitions of "God".
Hope it makes sense if I say, by defintion God cannot have father, mother, son, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, grandad, grandma.........
If people do a bit of research, they won't hopefully ask ask if God is lonely witohut any relatives!!!
What you don't seem to understand is an analogy God has given man to help him in understanding something of His nature. There are not two men and a dove walking around in Heaven and sitting on throns. Don't tell me allah is a little old man with a gray beard and hair or a warrior with his sword in hand? What is allah?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#160838 Jan 30, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
What differnce does that make what fourn you are posting from; we are talking about allah. Oh, you are talking about the pagan moon god of the pre-islamic arabs. Well that is the same allah of mohammad. Oh, you are talking about the Allah that Christians use for the Name of God in arab countries. But the muslims in those countries don't want Christians to use the name allah.
On this thread I am discussing the islamic moon god allah. Now if your not discussing the allah of islam be specific who/what your are referring to.
Actually if you were a twad more observant, or stuck around a little, you might notice that the topic is about religion as a whole. And sometimes more. Shocking, shocking, shocking, I know.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#160839 Jan 30, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
Still waiting for an answer why
Allah has given himself the name Al-Mu'akhir, THE GREAT DECEIVER
(According to the Bible Satan is the
Great Deceiver in Revelation. 12:9) So
how can you believe any “god” who
calls himself THE GREAT DECEIVER?
Why do you keep changing your name several times,(POTS, jeffrey whyte...and do you wish to be reminded of your last nick name arnie the jinnie martini..garamba..the poo poo diaper head..of a..bemused nutter and..god seer. the..nutjob?)
Don't you think that is a good question too?
And please provide the chapter and verse in Holy Quran referring to the name and how you got the translation!
Were you "delayed" or anything "postponed" lately?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#160840 Jan 30, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't seem to understand is an analogy God has given man to help him in understanding something of His nature. There are not two men and a dove walking around in Heaven and sitting on throns. Don't tell me allah is a little old man with a gray beard and hair or a warrior with his sword in hand? What is allah?
I can see that you are struggling with this concept of squeezing unlimited GOD into a limited man.
Everytime you refer to "jesus" you refer ONLY to a man but you refuse ditch him from your image of GOD.
We are not talking abut men or doves. Those are in YOUr "bible"!
We have no problem with forcing a man on GOD or vice versa.
GOD and man are not the same.

This is why I gave you the story of a HUMAN pig farmer who took on the form of a pig to die for the sins of pigs. I know the story may have sounded absurd and insulting but it was to make a point.
It insults both man and pig.

Similarly the story about NON HUMAN GOD taking on the form of human is an insult to both GOD and man.
You need to reflect on this before you eventually become a Muslim.
Peace.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160841 Jan 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
Wrong again.
In fact, the Christians are not allowed to think at all. It has been going on for so long that the Christians have stopped thinking.
Those, who could think, started to join Lollards. Have you ever heard about them?
And credit goes to Lollards for exposing Christianity and her silly doctrines and other absurdities.
Read some great articles by various men of intellect, whose material was kept banned and started to come out in the early 19th Century.
I know that Muslims aren't allowed to think, because this could lead to apostasy. It's just that it would be nice for a change to actually discuss questions about where Mohammad clearly GOT IT WRONG.

http://quran.com/5/101-102

O you who have believed, do not ask about things which, if they are shown to you, will distress you. But if you ask about them while the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be shown to you. Allah has pardoned that which is past; and Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing. A people asked such [questions] before you; then they became thereby disbelievers.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160842 Jan 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Strange Unanimity:
1. Do you not think that this is a strange behaviour. While these different groups are hardly united on any other issue, the thing they are united on is that "Quran is false and Our prophet is a false Prophet"
2. And this is what Quran said "After Truth, what is left, but the falsehood"? And our prophet said "All these who reject Islam are one group" and we see that all Non Muslims unite when there is any dispute with any Muslim country.
3. So is this situation scary? And Muslims should feel afraid? By no means, it is for good of Muslims, it is high time for them to come back to Islam and unite and pose a united front to enemies of Islam.
4. Had the situation been different and some of these Non Muslims were backing and supporting Muslims, there would have been some room for doubt.
PS:
And actually this "unanimity" of all Non Muslim religions and religious groups against Islam, has guided some people to Accept Islam!!
They were amazed to see so much anti Islamic bias in these diverse groups, who do not agree on any single issue.
This strange behaviour told them that Islam must be right and all these religious groups are 'afraid" of Islam!!
Dr. Baranabas,

Whose work are you plagiarizing now?

Oh, while you're at it, tell us about the "unanimity" in Islam, by which I mean the Shi'ite "heretics" next door in Iraq and Iran.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160843 Jan 30, 2013
http://quran.com/22/52-53

And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet except that when he spoke [or recited], Satan threw into it [some misunderstanding]. But Allah abolishes that which Satan throws in; then Allah makes precise His verses. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.

[That is] so He may make what Satan throws in a trial for those within whose hearts is disease and those hard of heart. And indeed, the wrongdoers are in extreme dissension.

Now, why would Allah allow that a prophet should speak damned lies one day, and then the unvarnished truth the next day?

IOW, why would Allah deliberately CONFUSE us?

1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

IOW, Muslims, your "prophet" was trying to cover his own accomodating ass, and he didn't mind throwing every other prophet of God under the bus in the process, which makes him a coward, AT LEAST.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160844 Jan 30, 2013
Muslims,

I would ask you to cite an instance or instances in the Tanakh or Injeel where "Satan" threw in some misunderstanding that was later corrected by that SAME prophet, or ANOTHER (excluding Mohammad, because he is himself compromised). Was Moses so afflicted? What about Isaiah? Jeremiah? Micah? Habakkuk? Jesus?

I want chapter(s) and verse(s), please.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160845 Jan 30, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Ofocurse, people are at liberty to completely deny God and they may even be right, but if you profess to believe in ONE God, then Islam is the ONLY answer.
Salaams.
Al-EX the Phallo-Mohammad-centric,

Monotheistic Religions

Religions Accepting the Existence of the Single God
http://altreligion.about.com/od/mythologicalf...

Judaism
Judaism is the original Abrahamic faith. It posits the existence of a single all-powerful, indivisible god. Jews address their god by a variety of names, including "God."

Christianity
Christianity also believes in a single all-powerful god, but most Christians believe the essence of God is divided into Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and that the Son took mortal form in the shape of Jesus, born to a Jewish woman named Mary. The most common term for the Christian deity is "God."

Islam
Muslims hold that their god is also the god of Jews and Christians, and they recognize the prophets of those religions as also prophets of theirs. Like Jews, the Islamic view of god is indivisible. Thus, while they accept jesus as a prophet, they do not accept him as a god or part of god. Muslims commonly call their deity Allah, although they sometimes anglicize it to "God."

Baha'i Faith
Baha'is believe that God is indivisible. However, he periodically sends down manifestations to communicate his will to humanity. These manifestations possess the knowledge of God and are "as God" to humans, but they are not actually pieces of God. They believe these manifestations have appeared in any religions across the world. Baha'is commonly refer to their deity as Allah or God.

Rastafari Movement
Rastas commonly address their god as Jah, short for the Jewish name YHWH, which is sometimes pronounced Yahweh or Jehovah by non-Jews.(Jews never utter that name, considering it the unpronounceable name of God.) Jah's follow the Christian belief that Jah has incarnated himself on earth. They accept Jesus as one incarnation but also add Haile Selassie as a second incarnation.

Zoroastrianism
The deity of Zoroastrianism is Ahura Mazda. He is indivisible. However, a variety of emanations descend from him, which represent various aspects of him. Zoroastrianism is not an Abrahamic religion, developing independently of Abrahamic mythology.

Sikhism
Sikhs call their god by a variety of names, but the most common is Waheguru. They accept that a variety of religions follow this deity by different names. Sikhs put more emphasis on the concept of Waheguru being a part of the universe itself, rather than being separate from it.

Vodou
Vodouisants accept the existence of a single god called Bondye. Bondye is a single, indivisible god who works his will on earth through spirits known as lwa or loa.

Eckankar
ECKists believe every human soul is a fragment of a single god, and their religious practices center or self-realization and understanding in order in regain awareness of that divine nature of the soul.

Tenrikyo
Tenrikyo teaches that humanity is the metaphorical child of God the Parent, Tenri-O-no-Mikoto. God the Parent desires humanity to live joyous, optimistic and caring lives. Tenrikyo developed within a polytheistic culture, however, so some older documents give the impression that Tenrikyo is polytheistic.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#160846 Jan 30, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep changing your name several times,(POTS, jeffrey whyte...and do you wish to be reminded of your last nick name arnie the jinnie martini..garamba..the poo poo diaper head..of a..bemused nutter and..god seer. the..nutjob?)
Don't you think that is a good question too?
And please provide the chapter and verse in Holy Quran referring to the name and how you got the translation!
Were you "delayed" or anything "postponed" lately?
I have never used another name. AND ALLAH HAS CALLED HIMSELF THE GREATEST DECEIVER
See here:
www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/allah_best_de...

And here:
www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Allah_the_Best_Deceive...

Allah admits himself that you can't believe anything he says, for he is the best deceiver of all. ie Satan.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160847 Jan 30, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Buford, literally from the mouth of the false prophet Mohammad himself, Mohammad declared himself to be a prophet of satan- astounding!!!
Bufford heres a copy of my book The Islamic antichrist:
www.sharepdfbooks.com/HANMQ56EZYWI/The_Islami...
I downloaded your pdf. I'll check it out later today. For now, here's a link:
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#160848 Jan 30, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that Muslims aren't allowed to think, because this could lead to apostasy. It's just that it would be nice for a change to actually discuss questions about where Mohammad clearly GOT IT WRONG.
http://quran.com/5/101-102
O you who have believed, do not ask about things which, if they are shown to you, will distress you. But if you ask about them while the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be shown to you. Allah has pardoned that which is past; and Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing. A people asked such [questions] before you; then they became thereby disbelievers.
Seen Vs Unseen.
To challenge the unseen will turn people into nutters and there is no need to waste time on usch things. Leave it to GOD.

2 Corinthians 5:7
We live by faith, not by sight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Thu thefinestallmoved... 16
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) Nov '14 scribbles 25
More from around the web