Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253486 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#160737 Jan 29, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking about the koran, or do you not have a defense for it? You know you can not support any claim that it came from mohammad.

When were the satantic verses taken out of the koran?
Anxiously waiting your reply!
What satanic verses?

Satanic verses can be found only in the New Testament. Read the most Satanic book Hebrews.
bmz

Singapore

#160738 Jan 29, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
Muslim jihadist was working to prove the Bible wrong, and after studying it for several months he became to believe it might be true! He then prayed to God for a sign as to which God is the real God - the God of the Christians or the god of the Muslims. That same night, after he prayed, he had a dream and Jesus appeared to Him, and he then totally became a believer in Jesus, and became a Christian!!!
Watch here:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Oh! That crook and the lying bigot Pat Robertson?

These shameless crooks fabricate videos.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#160739 Jan 29, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have nothing else resort to ad hominem.
So where did the Holy Bible come from?
Excuse me, was I the one who keeps posting on the origins and authority of the Catholic church - regardless of what is being asked?

I dont use the term Holy Bible. Do you mean torah?

Location hidden

#160740 Jan 29, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! That crook and the lying bigot Pat Robertson?
These shameless crooks fabricate videos.
Yes, sadly there are people who still listen to CBN

Even more sadly, is that they admit to this
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160741 Jan 29, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What satanic verses?
Satanic verses can be found only in the New Testament. Read the most Satanic book Hebrews.
Here refresh your knowledge:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_Verses

So the satanic verses were included in the koran but later taken out. Taken out by who. Since the biographies of mohammad were written a hundred years after he died they cannot be relied on.

There is nothing about the koran to make one think it's of divine origin.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160742 Jan 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, was I the one who keeps posting on the origins and authority of the Catholic church - regardless of what is being asked?
No, I mean the Holy Bible.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160743 Jan 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no sense going beyond who has the authority to now speak for God before we can move on. Without this question being answered all other arguements are moot. islam has no one now with divine authority to speak for God since according to their own "prophet" he was the last one who can speak for God.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#160744 Jan 29, 2013
Another video about muslims choosing Jesus because of dreams:

www.youtube.com/watch...
bmz

Singapore

#160745 Jan 29, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
Thousands of Muslims See Jesus In Dreams and Visions and Are SAVED!
I write so much about Jesus on forums that he comes in my dream Jesus frequently.

In one dream, I asked: "After your alleged resurrection, why did you not make a Triumphal Re-Entry into Jerusalem and why did you not show yourself to the high priest and Pilate?"

He replied, "BMZ, they were the ones, who planned my escape. It was a well-managed stage show. So how could have I gone to see them. It would have been embarrassing. Right? So, I spent the rest of my life in hiding."

I love eating fish. So he asked me, "Do you have any fish?" I said, "Yes!" He said, "Please feed me."

After he ate fish, he said, "I thirst." I gave him Zam Zam water, which he drank and fell asleep and I woke up.

During another dream, I had asked him, "Did you ever tell people that you were God?"

He replied, "Dear BMZ, if I were God, would the Romans have dared do anything against me? I never said that. Centuries after I had passed away, people spoke through the false teeth. I have always been a servant of God."

Jesus then asked me, "BMZ, are you also a servant of God?" I said, "I am also a slave of God."

He replied, "Me too! There is only one God. I said, "Welcome to Islam, bro!" We hugged and I woke up.
bmz

Singapore

#160746 Jan 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, sadly there are people who still listen to CBN
Even more sadly, is that they admit to this
I can never forget his comments on the earthquake in Haiti.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2010/01/13/...

Extremely disgusting. If Jesus were there he would have reduced him to ashes with his flaming tongue.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#160747 Jan 29, 2013
Even more conversions of muslims who have turned to the truth of Jesus Christ, because Jesus showed himself to them in visions:
www.youtube.com/watch...
bmz

Singapore

#160748 Jan 29, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The prophet Joseph Smith has a much better story on how he got the Book of Mormons. He said he copied it from Golden Tablets that are now in Heaven. Also the prophet Joseph Smith did not have to claim the Holy Bible was corrupt. If I was to choose between the koran and the Book of Mormons being from God based on the story behind them I would chose the Book of Mormons.
Joseph Smith is a Christian, so deal with him. To me, all Christian books are full of lies.

I am sure his book is better than your Bible. Please choose his book. lol!
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#160749 Jan 29, 2013
Imams and Islamic Scolars from all Islamic Countrys accepting the Lord Jesus Christ!
www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#160750 Jan 29, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no sense going beyond who has the authority to now speak for God before we can move on. Without this question being answered all other arguements are moot. islam has no one now with divine authority to speak for God since according to their own "prophet" he was the last one who can speak for God.
I am not muslim so no need to drivelate to me on that topic.

I have no reason to believe, or desire to accept on faith, that you are a source of any authority. Source of opinions, certainly. But not authority. Ditto for your church.

Location hidden

#160751 Jan 29, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I can never forget his comments on the earthquake in Haiti.
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2010/01/13/...
Extremely disgusting. If Jesus were there he would have reduced him to ashes with his flaming tongue.
I didn't know people still follow him or his network. And I thought he hated Catholics.
bmz

Singapore

#160753 Jan 29, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Here refresh your knowledge:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_Verses
So the satanic verses were included in the koran but later taken out. Taken out by who. Since the biographies of mohammad were written a hundred years after he died they cannot be relied on.
There is nothing about the koran to make one think it's of divine origin.
There were no Satanic verses. Qur'aan has no place for Satanic verses, only the New Testament has.

This absurd story, like many absurd stories of the New Testament came from Ibn Ishaq, who was a cocktail of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

And Satanic minds like Sir William Muir and other hardcore Christian missionaries brought it up and named them Satanic verses.

Read Surah 53. It is still there. Even a buffoon can read and understand it.

Satanic Verses must stand on their own and Satan's message would be loud and clear. I will give you the best example of a Satanic Verse and here it is:

"In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God."

That was Satan in the beginning with God. What can be more Satanic than John 1:1-3?
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#160754 Jan 29, 2013
Part 5/6 - Son of Hamas leader converts to
christianity says Islam is collapsing:
www.youtube.com/watch...
bmz

Singapore

#160755 Jan 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know people still follow him or his network. And I thought he hated Catholics.
Sensible folks are now keeping miles away from his sty.

I believe he hates all Christians, who do not help him with money and loves only rich Christians.

I have heard the donations are picking up again. There must be many Jesus freaks like him, who are helping him.

If Jesus had met him, he would have tied three millstones to his neck and would have thrown him off the Niagara falls.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#160756 Jan 29, 2013
Yet Another Imam finds Jesus is the way:
www.youtube.com/watch...
bmz

Singapore

#160757 Jan 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, forgot to add:

Self-loathers and lying sinners cannot love anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 2 hr Eagle 12 4,666
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul 21 thetruth 782
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul 14 ATHEOI 2
Astrology and Paganism Jun 30 Wolf 1
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Jun 28 Friendly User17 348
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Jun '16 yav1112 13
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun '16 The Prophet MO LIES 9
More from around the web