Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 243139 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#160499 Jan 28, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
It is theology and revealed by God. The Shroud of Turin is an example of physical evidence that supports the teachings of the Catholic Church. To this day scientists’ are at a loss explaining it. We also have the Talmud of the Lady of Guadeloupe. These are just a couple of the most obvious examples bearing witness to God and His Catholic Church.
Paul do you really believe that The shroud of turin is not a fake, despite evidence to the contrary?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#160500 Jan 28, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
It is theology and revealed by God. The Shroud of Turin is an example of physical evidence that supports the teachings of the Catholic Church. To this day scientists’ are at a loss explaining it. We also have the Talmud of the Lady of Guadeloupe. These are just a couple of the most obvious examples bearing witness to God and His Catholic Church.
rabbee: no amount of mysticism can, explain how you all got here. by the one you errantly, call jesus christ. Who G-D has always had put to death, and returned as He and She, to give birth to this whole world again here in this story of physical creation, you all do not believe your all here in again.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160501 Jan 28, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i do not believe you understand, how They Both gave life to all of you. my whole physical life, is not TheOur idea. but it is G-D'S Idea, for me completely. as all linages on earth, trace back to me and the woman here in always TheTorah. and if you don't believe this, G-D is going to have Us do this again. for however long it may take, to find the world not being this self prefered stupid.
?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#160502 Jan 28, 2013
every one is here, in this story of physical creation again. with all of the same amount of true and false information available. and it is most unfortunate, you have all chosen all the false information available with your not being here in TheTorah again. this no matter, how many times you have all previously denied, being here in This Same again story all from G-D.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160503 Jan 28, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul do you really believe that The shroud of turin is not a fake, despite evidence to the contrary?
There is no evidence to the contrary. The carbon dating has been proven to have been wrong due to a sampling error. There is far more evidence demonstrating the image was not made by human hands but by the hand of God.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#160504 Jan 28, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The Incarnation of Jesus proves He is charge and has power even over death. She was the first born of the dead and with His resurrection He destroyed the power of death.
Even if God came as a "human" by the name of Jesus, he "fulfilled" the human bit AND THE HUMAN JESUS DIED according to you... and then he ran off back to heaven even according to you.
Jesus did not say, I am going away and coming back as the ghost.

Therfore, God is NOT known as Jesus.
Call "Him".... God, YhWh, Hashem, Jehovah, Allah, Alaah, Ilahy, Elohay, Vishnu, Brahman.......but NOT Jesus!

Jesus is DEAD according to you and GOD is ALIVE and eternal.

The MAn Jesus is just that...A MAN.

- You claim that your "Jesus" destroyed the power of death. Please explain. Did your "Jesus" destroy power of death for himself or for you?
If it is for you and other humans, please provide proof by pointing out REAL people with eternal life (not alleged claims of fatima or mary appearing at the bottom of your bed).
Thank you...
uhuh

Gijón, Spain

#160505 Jan 28, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
The Mark of Cain was a Tau (a T or X) placed on Cain as a mark of protection. The Mark of the Beast may also contain the X character, but will be taken by those who deny Jesus as God.
X is the good mark, like the mark (taw) in Ezek 9:6,
"The letter taw in paleo-Hebrew resembles the Cross and it predicts the mark which will be placed on the foreheads of christians" (Origen, on Ezek)

unfortunately, only 144000 virgin males will bear that "seal of God" (Rev 9:4) on their foreheads; these will be saved for Lord Jesus, as firstfruits catamites

the rest of the world, including "those of the synagogue of Satan", will have the mark of the Beast (666) stamped on their foreheads; they will be consumed by locusts
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#160506 Jan 28, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence to the contrary. The carbon dating has been proven to have been wrong due to a sampling error. There is far more evidence demonstrating the image was not made by human hands but by the hand of God.
Please can you provide latest links from the scientific community on this.
Thanks.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#160507 Jan 28, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Christainity sees these animal sin offerings as types of the one perfect human sacrifice for sin to come....
Helpless "mighty god" who created billions of galaxies and countless life forms...is unable to tell the puny human.."you are forgiven"; AND... his sacrificial ANIMAL known as "jesus"??
What a Grotesque double act!!!!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#160508 Jan 28, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
?
rabbee: in case you have not figured this out, there are are two distinct comings of Adam. and by calling a rose a pickle, will not tell the truth. changing TheName of Adam, to any other name shall only decieve yourself. we are all here, in TheSame Story of Creation again as the last time G-D gave it all. and we ain't gotten out of, the Torah forrest yet. because your all still, lost in IT.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160509 Jan 28, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if God came as a "human" by the name of Jesus, he "fulfilled" the human bit AND THE HUMAN JESUS DIED according to you... and then he ran off back to heaven even according to you.
Call "Him".... God, YhWh, Hashem, Jehovah, Allah, Alaah, Ilahy, Elohay, Vishnu, Brahman.......but NOT Jesus!
- You claim that your "Jesus" destroyed the power of death. Please explain. Did your "Jesus" destroy power of death for himself or for you?
If it is for you and other humans, please provide proof by pointing out REAL people with eternal life (not alleged claims of fatima or mary appearing at the bottom of your bed).
Thank you...

Jesus is God! While His physical body laid in the tomb His soul and divinity went to Paradise to preach the those who died before waiting on His coming. When Jesus Ascended into Heaven He opened the Gates of Heaven and those soul waiting His coming in Paradise entered Heaven with Jesus.
Eric

Bensenville, IL

#160510 Jan 28, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
The Paschal Lamb is both a regular sacrifice for redemption from sin and a special commemoration of the passover.
Support from the Tanakh please. There is nothing in the Tanakh that relates the Paschal lamb with any type of sacrifice, let alone one of atonement.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#160511 Jan 28, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it necessary to quote from the forgery known as Hebrews 10?
Line 5 is the biggest lie in above.
That was not Christ, who said that, ignorant fool. Paul copied and pasted from Psalms 40:6-8 and the rest are all copy and paste from Jeremiah, Deuteronomy, Isaiah and Habakkuk.
rabbee: well then please explain, how that makes it any better. than the forgery called, the quran? when the only thing, i can guarentee that is not a forgery from G-D, is called TheTorah. and i cannot get, any better guarentee, than from G-D HIMSELVES.

in three visits with G-D, i have never heard HIM mention anything but TheTorah. The Very same Story of Creation, we are all here in again, including me and the woman again. Who G-D claims, We are both Adam Who THEY had put to death and now returned. that you all errantly call jesus christ.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#160513 Jan 28, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why we have science and we have religion. They look at different things. Not that they cant compliment each other, but they address different questions. The problem is when people confuse them with eachother - then you get junk science.
The sensible ones try to get the best out of religion and science.

Science itself deals with the "created" as experienced by the "created".

The Creator by defintion is above such trivia, I believe.

Therefore, shoving The Creator inside this "created science" is a lot worse than putting several quarts in a pint pot!!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160514 Jan 28, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please can you provide latest links from the scientific community on this.
Thanks.
With all the forensic and archeological methods now available to scientists the Shroud of Turin remains an enigma.

Excerpt from link below:
"According to former Nature editor Philip Ball, "it's fair to say that, despite the seemingly definitive tests in 1988, the status of the Shroud of Turin is murkier than ever. Not least, the nature of the image and how it was fixed on the cloth remain deeply puzzling".[7] The shroud continues to remain one of the most studied and controversial artifacts in human history."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shroud_of_Turin
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160515 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: in case you have not figured this out, there are are two distinct comings of Adam. and by calling a rose a pickle, will not tell the truth. changing TheName of Adam, to any other name shall only decieve yourself. we are all here, in TheSame Story of Creation again as the last time G-D gave it all. and we ain't gotten out of, the Torah forrest yet. because your all still, lost in IT.
?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#160517 Jan 28, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is God! While His physical body laid in the tomb His soul and divinity went to Paradise to preach the those who died before waiting on His coming. When Jesus Ascended into Heaven He opened the Gates of Heaven and those soul waiting His coming in Paradise entered Heaven with Jesus.
Please think outside the box Paul.
There is not a shred of reliable evidence for such claims.
- Why did he wait to "die" to preach to the dead? Why didn't he do it as God? Makes no sense whatsover when we "humanise" God.
There is no proof of such "preaching" and what's the point in preaching to the dead? Do all the people alive now get the chance to be preached when dead?
- The Gates to heaven belong to God.

Jesus is a name of a man. Please don't forget it. That man has never shown "Godly" qualities.
Anybody can write a book about you when you die and claim you did all that!

Therefore,..Even if God came as a "human" by the name of Jesus, he "fulfilled" the human bit AND THE HUMAN JESUS DIED according to you... and then he ran off back to heaven even according to you.

Thank you...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#160518 Jan 28, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the forensic and archeological methods now available to scientists the Shroud of Turin remains an enigma.
Excerpt from link below:
"According to former Nature editor Philip Ball, "it's fair to say that, despite the seemingly definitive tests in 1988, the status of the Shroud of Turin is murkier than ever. Not least, the nature of the image and how it was fixed on the cloth remain deeply puzzling".[7] The shroud continues to remain one of the most studied and controversial artifacts in human history."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shroud_of_Turin
Surely your god jesus could have told his disciples..."look here chaps, tell them turin shroud is kosher"
Why did he not make anything clear?
Seems you are all playing "gods" by making up your own stories when that man saidnothing about his divinity.
A case of speaking ill of the dead.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160519 Jan 28, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
The sensible ones try to get the best out of religion and science.
Science itself deals with the "created" as experienced by the "created".
The Creator by defintion is above such trivia, I believe.
Therefore, shoving The Creator inside this "created science" is a lot worse than putting several quarts in a pint pot!!
The Creator has left His finger prints (analogy) on His creation and can be seen by those in tone with God. True science can only lead us to a fuller knowledge of God the Creator. The science of Intelligent Design is an infant science and may one day prove valuble in coming to a fuller knowledge of God.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#160520 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: then be holy, as i am struggling with becomming Holy also. and sometimes, tough love - is the kindest thing one can say. and does reveal something, about our concern for this whole world. can i love you enough, to rebuke you as gentile as possible? it only means, i care.
My dear rabbee... I love you..I never hate anybody.
I know I write some strong stuff...but that is more in "jest" in response to some spiteful brothers here.
Whatever you may think...in my eyes you are my brother being a "son of Adam"
Take care.
(even if buttboy buford is starving somewhere i will feed him with pleasure...)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Satanic site 1 hr dGo mnDDae lyHo i... 2
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 5 hr ATHEOI 3,967
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... Jan 29 Wrong problem 45
News Satellite images confirm: Iraq's oldest monaste... Jan 23 PATRIOT_TEXAN 4
News 5Ted Cruz: Evangelical darling or a pagan bruta... Jan 16 Elise In Seattle 1
News Annual crops protection ritual held at Hartley ... Jan 16 Elise In Seattle 1
News 7 Things Mindful People Do Before 9 A.M. Jan 16 Elise In Seattle 1
More from around the web