Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
150,761 - 150,780 of 201,016 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I acknowledge that I did, Frijoles. That was a tailor-made response for the filthy Christian.
You know well that when elephants make love or say 'fight', it is the grass that suffers.
Sorry about that. I did not mean the Jewish Holy Scriptures. You must have noticed that I keep Jewish Holy Scriptures away from the Christian Bible. Next time I will qualify that.
I really wish that the Church throws away the OT in the next thousand years and keeps only her NT.
I accept your apology, and we can move on

I dont think the church in its current form can really turn its back on the OT - as its ID is too bound up in Replacement Theology. Its a political thing for them.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the spot.
What spot? Did Rabbee write his post in Italian?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
May I suggest that such attitude has been one of the causes of your downfall as a race - you immediately take on the role of some superior being and only your opinion matters!
What makes you think being your brother elevates me? Why should I be a "brother" to a person who rejects Jesus the Messiah?
Your rejection of Jesus puts you among endangered species in the eyes of God and Evangelists.
Downfall here does not mean financial or technical failure, many of you guys are happy to ditch God in preference to worldly pleasure.
History repeats itself!
Posts that expose the excesses of bigots from your tribe/race is pschotic in your eyes and what they do in palestine is "normal"
Not my problem.
HughBe is quite correct about your people on many occasions...is he psychotic too?
May be you are the bigot..the psychotic...who defends bigotry by your people.
rabbee: well at least they have not, rejected HIM as Adam again yet. but i feel anyone would be wise, to reject the fake name jesus. because it, is a lie.

and i think that G-D, has already verified to me. that THEY can give ThisSame Adain Story, as many times as it takes. untill there is somebody else here in TheTorah when adam and his mate always arrive here in IT again.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i am sure that G-D, explains in TheTorah. why THEY have Adam, allegedly put to death. which has a lot to do with, your disbelief of being here in TheTorah again. since once again, there is nobody here in TheTorah. so i guess G-D is going to have to, do it all over again. untill their is somebody here in TheTorah, when Adam again arrives. otherwise it's back to, the drawing board.
GdashD himself put Adam to death after a very long time. Can't blame others for that.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep embarrassing yourself with more absurd stories?
No parents would start a journey or a return journey without making sure that their child is with them. Do you think Mary was so careless with her only precious boy?
I don't know how can you can believe that absurd story! These are absurd stories made up by fools, who reported and the other fools wrote them down. I can't.
The story shows silly parents, who travelled for a day and did not think about the child.
Home Alone story of Hollywood does not apply, so please don't quote me that as an example.
rabbee: yes and the devil can make you all forget again, about being here in TheTorah. since the only reason adam and his mate are here again. is because it is still, TheSame Story of Creation from G-D again. with all of you, acting like, G-D isn't doing anything any more. as you all listen to the subtle beasts of the fields. who tells you to make up, your own fantacy crap. so you can act like your the g-ds in charge.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
None of my parents or grandparents was fascist. Understood deluded, mentally repressed, psychotic, jobless bum?
P.S. Study the history of Jews in England. Because you just want to remember how other countries treated the Jews, but love to forget how your countries treat them.
As true as all my parents are asians!!!!
It is funny..I can't find a single italian with a fascist relative!!!! LOLOLOL

Died yet!! lol...
Now fascist...answer these..
"a) When I was born he died yet"??????????
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Your master mussolini murdered jews and your families were supporting him.
You have blood on your filthy head.
Your grandfather is dead I guess...he probably killed a few Jews...Do you deny him?
Come on...how many of your own relatives MURDERED Jews?
You insult those poor asians...
I will support my ex commonwealth people anytime.
They work very hard for us.
They did NOT kill JEWS.
Many of them fought with us and died trying to remove Fascism form this world.
Seems people like you are still here!
YOUR people MURDERED Jews.
You are a loser, still a fascist and mussolini's butt!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
GdashD himself put Adam to death after a very long time. Can't blame others for that.
lol..
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Buford,
The Darul-Harb is also a concoction, created by polemic Christians.
Right now, the only Darul-Harb, is the US along with the UK and Nato.
This is a fact, which neither you nor anyone can deny.
rabbee: well whenever you see these things happening. it means your in trouble, against G-D too. and with all the transgressions of TheLaw, i see happening in this world. i would say your all, in a lot more trouble again with the subtle beast of the fields than you even want to think.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
another example of why I find your posts pyschotic
What makes you think you are right?
May I suggest that such attitude has been one of the causes of your downfall as a race - you immediately take on the role of some superior being and only your opinion matters!
What makes you think being your brother elevates me? Why should I be a "brother" to a person who rejects Jesus the Messiah?
Your rejection of Jesus puts you among endangered species in the eyes of God and Evangelists.
Downfall here does not mean financial or technical failure, many of you guys are happy to ditch God in preference to worldly pleasure.
History repeats itself!
Posts that expose the excesses of bigots from your tribe/race is pschotic in your eyes and what they do in palestine is "normal"
Not my problem.
HughBe is quite correct about your people on many occasions...is he psychotic too?
May be you are the bigot..the psychotic...who defends bigotry by your people.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept your apology, and we can move on

I dont think the church in its current form can really turn its back on the OT - as its ID is too bound up in Replacement Theology. Its a political thing for them.
Thanks.

I agree with that assessment. The OT is like a big bone stuck permanently in the throat of Christianity. Neither can it be swallowed nor it can be thrown out.

Now that there is no threat of getting boiled in oil or beheaded or burned up alive, Christianity badly needs a strong reformer, who can demand for the removal of the OT.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, next?
You do sound like a paralytic...and does BJ think you are a sinner?
That question does not arise...he was referring to his own Non-Gentile folks.
As a "Gentile"(may be you are a non-gentile posing gentile) he thought you were a DOG and a PIG.
Take your equal opportunity pick!
rabbee: then you'll have to be satisfied with, what is left over after he picks. so too bad if you did not give, him more choices than that.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..
Glad you noticed! lol!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept your apology, and we can move on,,.
Wow...
We are now very grateful that mr F has come down to his level to accept apologies....
In other words he says " I am blameless...you are the chap who makes mistakes...i accept your apology while i refuse to apologise for any the bullsht i pump here"!!
Good for yur mr F.
This is why I say you have a complex.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I acknowledge that I did, Frijoles. That was a tailor-made response for the filthy Christian.
You know well that when elephants make love or say 'fight', it is the grass that suffers.
Sorry about that. I did not mean the Jewish Holy Scriptures. You must have noticed that I keep Jewish Holy Scriptures away from the Christian Bible. Next time I will qualify that.
I really wish that the Church throws away the OT in the next thousand years and keeps only her NT.
rabbee: and your filthy reaction, to a filty response from a filthy jew to a filthy christian is worth what to you. since nothing you have done, is meant to edify G-D here in ThisStory of Creation again.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
I agree with that assessment. The OT is like a big bone stuck permanently in the throat of Christianity. Neither can it be swallowed nor it can be thrown out.
Now that there is no threat of getting boiled in oil or beheaded or burned up alive, Christianity badly needs a strong reformer, who can demand for the removal of the OT.
Out of curiosity, since you appear to have strong feelings on this issue, why should Christianity have to toss out the OT, but Islam get a free pass with their own use of references from the tanach?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: well at least they have not, rejected HIM as Adam again yet. but i feel anyone would be wise, to reject the fake name jesus. because it, is a lie.
and i think that G-D, has already verified to me. that THEY can give ThisSame Adain Story, as many times as it takes. untill there is somebody else here in TheTorah when adam and his mate always arrive here in IT again.
Adam?
Who is that?
Adam sounds very English unlike Moshe...lol
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say Non-Gentile ButtHead?
rabbee: i can see you are not, a man of G-D. by your meager attempt, at non-edification. all you have revealed, is your very own G-Dlessness. you strike out, like a wounded animal.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: well whenever you see these things happening. it means your in trouble, against G-D too. and with all the transgressions of TheLaw, i see happening in this world. i would say your all, in a lot more trouble again with the subtle beast of the fields than you even want to think.
Yes, Rabbee, all Muslim lands are in trouble and under threat from the subtle beast, the US of A along with other subtle beasts of Europe.

However, the good news is that the subtle beasts of the Islamic world are also being eradicated and removed.

It is a matter of time, education and some massive revolutions in the Muslim world. More blood will have to be shed.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try to refute what I wrote?
Tell me what exactly were the disciples told to preach, when Jesus sent them out two by two?
What they taught is contained in Sacred Tradition, this is why you can not separate Sacred Scripture from Sacred Tradition. Sacred Tradtion allows us to understand Sacred Scripture in the way the disciples of Jesus understood it. You draw conclusions about the Sacred Scripture based on the futility of your carnal mind and not the mind of God.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't challenge me, Rabbee. There is no need.
I agree with you that the fake names Yahweh and Jehovah are not there in the Torah.
rabbee: then why did you give, support to their errant existance? when you should edify, with the corrected Names. adding gas to the fire, shall not cause the false flames to subside. could it be, you do not know TheCorrect Names also? if you desire to be a man of G-D, then act like it and not like the beasts of the fields.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••