Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,536)

Showing posts 150,701 - 150,720 of199,421
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

The Brotherhood will not treat non-Muslim minorities, such as Coptic Christians, as equals.“Allah's word will reign supreme and the infidels' word will be inferior.”—Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Badi, Sept. 2010[18]

· The Brotherhood refuses to commit to continuing the Israel-Egypt peace treaty.[19]Muslim Brotherhood leaders have said that “as far as the movement is concerned, Israel is a Zionist entity occupying holy Arab and Islamic lands...and we will get rid of it no matter how long it takes.”—Former Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Mahdi Akef, 2005 and 2007[20]

· The Brotherhood has anti-Semitic roots. It supported the Nazis, organized mass demonstrations against the Jews with slogans promoting ethnic cleansing like “Down with the Jews!” and “Jews get out of Egypt and Palestine!” in 1936; carried out a violent pogrom against Egypt’s Jews in November 1945; and made sure that Nazi collaborator and Palestinian Mufti al-Husseini was granted asylum in Egypt in 1946.[21]

· The Brotherhood remains virulently anti-Semitic.“Today the Jews are not the Israelites praised by Allah, but the descendants of the Israelites who defied His word. Allah was angry with them and turned them into monkeys and pigs….There is no doubt that the battle in which the Muslims overcome the Jews [will come]....In that battle the Muslims will fight the Jews and kill them." —Muslim Brotherhood Spiritual leader Yusuf al-Qaradawi[22]
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is more than a man and has supernatural powers you moron.
No, ignorant fool!

If he were more than a man and had supernatural powers,, his mission would have succeeded and the bullshit prophesies, concocted long after he was gone, would have come true.

He would have sat on David's throne, where ever that was and the government would have rested on his shoulders. Nothing happened. The man walked into oblivion.

He was mortal. On his own, he could do nothing. He is on record for saying this. Do you wish to deny this?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Clueless Ignorant Fool
I did not say that Yahweh was in the Bible. I spoke about Yahweh's share.
Now, to show that you are really a clueless and an ignorant fool, the names Yahweh and Jehovah are in the Bible. See here:
The Jerusalem Bible:
Genesis 2:4 "Such was the story of heaven and earth as they were created. At the time when Yahweh God made earth and heaven"
Genesis 2:4
Lexham English Bible (LEB)
The Generations of Heaven and Earth
4 These are the generations[a] of heaven[b] and earth[c] when they were created, in the day that Yahweh God made earth and heaven[d]—
"Exodus 6:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them."
And this is how they cover it:
Genesis 2:4 Good News Translation (GNT)
4 And that is how the universe was created.
When the Lord God made the universe,
Footnotes:
Genesis 2:4 Where the Hebrew text has Yahweh, traditionally transliterated as Jehovah, this translation employs Lord with capital letters, following a usage which is widespread in English versions.
You really have a long way to study, learn and grasp. I guess another 20 years.
YESSS....I have already increased it from your original 10 years to 20+ years which means never!
He is an ignorant clueless neo fascist who makes crazy claims, and when given a thrashing, fails to understand it or retract his dumb comments.
You know wat one of the problems is brother?
They are not trained to read from right to left and from left to right like most Jews and Muslims.
These idiots are uni-directional...lol..
Salaams.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
The funny thing is that a teenager like Mary is said to have encounter Jibreel, but she wasn't that shocked from that, while Muhammad was so shocked that he got the fever. What a masculine prophet they have.
You keep on proving that you are an ignorant fool and show us that you are not well read.

Mary wasn't shocked or afraid? Do you think she was dancing with joy, Fool?

Read this and tell me if she were not scared or afraid. Why did the angel say, "Do not be afraid..."?

Luke 1:29 "Confused and disturbed, Mary tried to think what the angel could mean. 30 “Don’t be afraid, Mary,” the angel told her,“for you have found favor with God! "

Even Zacchy was afraid.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, ignorant fool!
If he were more than a man and had supernatural powers,, his mission would have succeeded and the bullshit prophesies, concocted long after he was gone, would have come true.
He would have sat on David's throne, where ever that was and the government would have rested on his shoulders. Nothing happened. The man walked into oblivion.
He was mortal. On his own, he could do nothing. He is on record for saying this. Do you wish to deny this?
Hmm...

YOUR Jesus CAN'T walk on water or calm storms but he CAN give life to clay pigeons, deliver a sermon from his cradle, heal the blind and the lepers, and even raise the dead, all by permission of Allah, of course! See: http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/352/

I get it. Allah DIDN'T give Jesus permission to walk on water and calm storms, otherwise it would have been mentioned in the Qur'an, right?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
@ frijoles...
I have read your comments and express my appreciation for your long overdue challenge to some of the bigoted Christians from a Jewish point of view.
Such strong challenges are needed to stop these poor deluded people from carrying out more holocausts, murders and crusades against the infidel - Jews and Muslims.
I am not for one moment suggesting that Muslims are blameless. There are many dumb Muslims who use relgion as an excuse to promote their own agendas. I am sure you will agree the same goes for Jews.
Thanks again.
Let's remind ourselves of Christian love...(I used to make many excuses saying these were in the past...BUT they are happening NOW, but the Priests are wearing Politician's uniform so they don't look "religious"!!)
"Sprees of MURDER and ARSON were LED BY PRIESTS, and the same pattern was repeated every time a NEW CRUSADE (War on Terror!!!!!) was PREACHED. As one influential ABBOT, Peter of Cluny, pointed out:
It was EXPENSIVE in men and money TO TRAVEL to the end of the world TO FIGHT MOHAMMEDANS, YET there were INFIDELS living LOCALLY who were were FAR MORE GUILTY TOWARDS CHRIST.
The implication is that it would be MUCH CHEAPER, EASIER, SAFER, and WORTHIER TO MASSACRE LOCAL JEWS than to attack distant MUSLIMS - who WERE LIKELY TO FIGHT BACK (AS HAPPENING NOW!!!!!).
PREACHERS promoting the SECOND CRUSADE prompted MASSACRES OF JEWS across Germany and France.
http://www.heretication.info/_jews.html
Thank you, Alex for a fine response. Yes, such responses are indeed required for the Christian bigots here.

I have informed Frijoles that post was in response to the Jesus freak's comment.

On various forums, most of the hardcore Jesus freaks use all kinds of styles to attack Islam and the prophet.

Muslims' weakness is that they do not respond well and that is not their fault, as they do not attack back.

Christians' OT is glued on top of the NT. That is their book too and that is the book, where they find their absurd God Jesus in. So, the hammering back is valid. I cover that via 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth", which was Jesus' Father's Law.

If Jesus had followed the Father's advice and had slapped back it would have been a different story.

Thanks fro explaining it so well.

Salaams
BMZ
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, ignorant fool!
Jesus never claimed to be doing anything on his own. He only did what he saw his Father doing, and only followed the commands that his father had given him to follow.

John 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does."

John 10:17 "The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life —only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

You believe that Jesus failed in his mission, but what you're really saying is that his Father set him up for failure, as YOU DEFINE FAILURE, you slave of that bloody warlord from Arabia who, by the way, will NEVER sit on David's throne.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep on proving that you are an ignorant fool and show us that you are not well read.
Read this and tell me if she were not scared or afraid. Why did the angel say, "Do not be afraid..."?
Luke 1:29 "Confused and disturbed, Mary tried to think what the angel could mean. 30 “Don’t be afraid, Mary,” the angel told her,“for you have found favor with God! "
Even Zacchy was afraid.
Uncomprehending fool,

Mary was troubled by the GREETING.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm...
YOUR Jesus CAN'T walk on water or calm storms but he CAN give life to clay pigeons, deliver a sermon from his cradle, heal the blind and the lepers, and even raise the dead, all by permission of Allah, of course! See: http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/352/
I get it. Allah DIDN'T give Jesus permission to walk on water and calm storms, otherwise it would have been mentioned in the Qur'an, right?
It is not about my Jesus or your Jesus.

It was all about the absurd stories of Jesus walking on water and rebuking the winds.

I have already given an analysis. Tell me how could Jesus see some men straining at oars in a boat stuck up in a storm in the night? A boat that was alleged to be 4 miles away? And how could men see a ghost or a man in a storm at night?

It is not true and that is why the story wasn't given in Qur'aan. Absurd biblical stories have no place in Qur'aan.

About baby Jesus, I have already clarified that God made the holy donkey of Balaam, speak in the Bible. Right? So, why could not God make baby Jesus talk and defend his mother?

Was that child granted to Mary, a useless and good-for-nothing child?

The problem is that the clueless writers of the gospels had no knowledge of the first 30 years of his life. In the sight of Christianity, he was worthless and useless for thirty years.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Good! It's just that my posts hadn't been judged by the crew/s of islamozombies that usually track/s my posts, so I honestly wondered if maybe the Moderator had blocked my IP address because of the rude way that I address people like "Braindead Muslim Zealot" and "Al-EX the Phallocentric," not to mention "MUQtard/MUQturd" -I might just start calling him Dr. Barnabas.
I don't know if you ever notice it, but when Alex the psychotic arrives the number of negative ratings suddenly increases.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
If Jesus had followed the Father's advice and had slapped back it would have been a different story.
I get it! Jesus should have been just like your bloody "prophet" from Mecca, who "slapped back" with a vengeance.

Hmmm...his slaves have their work cut out for them, don't they? I mean, if the goal is to impose Mohammadanism on the entire world...
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Uncomprehending fool,
Mary was troubled by the GREETING.
I knew you would write that.

Then why did the angel say, "Do not be afraid, Mary"?

In that case, it should have been reported that the angel said, "Do not be troubled by my greeting, Mary".

See, you proved to be an Uncomprehending Fool yourself. Or shall we say that the writers of the gospels were uncomprehending fools? My pleasure.

Now, what about this gem?

Luke 1:11" While Zechariah was in the sanctuary, an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing to the right of the incense altar. 12 Zechariah was shaken and overwhelmed with fear when he saw him. 13 But the angel said,“Don’t be afraid, Zechariah!"

Was Zechariah also troubled?

The point is that if you see an angel, you will surely wet your pants.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if you ever notice it, but when Alex the psychotic arrives the number of negative ratings suddenly increases.
This paranoid Fascist has buttboy as his best friend!
Two idiots together cannot make a trinity...lol.
Now the paranoid fascist thinks that I am bringing him negative ratings!!!!
Dream on paranoid FASCHIZO!!(A Fascist Schizo)!!!!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading your report, I have just judged you for three categories.

It was indeed a great pleasure to judge you and award the most suitable icons. My pleasure.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
It is not about my Jesus or your Jesus.
It was all about the absurd stories of Jesus walking on water and rebuking the winds.
I have already given an analysis. Tell me how could Jesus see some men straining at oars in a boat stuck up in a storm in the night? A boat that was alleged to be 4 miles away? And how could men see a ghost or a man in a storm at night?
It is not true and that is why the story wasn't given in Qur'aan. Absurd biblical stories have no place in Qur'aan.
About baby Jesus, I have already clarified that God made the holy donkey of Balaam, speak in the Bible. Right? So, why could not God make baby Jesus talk and defend his mother?
Was that child granted to Mary, a useless and good-for-nothing child?
The problem is that the clueless writers of the gospels had no knowledge of the first 30 years of his life. In the sight of Christianity, he was worthless and useless for thirty years.
Mental Blockhead,

That's my new name for you.

John 1:48 "How do you know me?" Nathanael asked. Jesus answered, "I saw you while you were still under the fig tree before Philip called you."

Hmm...How many feet, yards, miles away was Jesus at the time when he "saw" Natahanael and before Philip called him? Oh, it could only have been yards at most, because it is ABSURD to believe that a man who can heal the blind can himself see beyond what his limited physical eyes perceive, unless, of course, he is first given PERMISSION by Allah to SEE, for example, things that are miles away and at night, EXCEPT that there is no mention in the Qur'an that Allah EVER gave Jesus permission to SEE that far, therefore the Gospel account CAN'T BE TRUE, right?

Have I captured the essence of your argument, Mental Blockhead?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Alex for a fine response. Yes, such responses are indeed required for the Christian bigots here.
I have informed Frijoles that post was in response to the Jesus freak's comment.
On various forums, most of the hardcore Jesus freaks use all kinds of styles to attack Islam and the prophet.
Muslims' weakness is that they do not respond well and that is not their fault, as they do not attack back.
Christians' OT is glued on top of the NT. That is their book too and that is the book, where they find their absurd God Jesus in. So, the hammering back is valid. I cover that via 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth", which was Jesus' Father's Law.
Thanks fro explaining it so well.
Salaams
BMZ
Thank you brother for your kind remarks.
The "chrstians" kill at will and then say BJ was prince of peace!
Jesus has NOTHING to with these nutters.
This point can't be explained well by Jews.
Salaams.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Zacchy was afraid.
Hello mr neuron,

I did write this:"Mary is said to have encountered Jibreel, but she wasn't that shocked from that".

Can you with all your mental deficiences see and understand the difference between these two sentences?

1) She wasn't THAT shocked from that.

2) She wasn't shocked from that.

The first one is what I have written in the other post. Even a child would understand the difference. Would you?

I guess you need a good 40 years to understand basic English, plus other 20 to master it.

Your life won't last that long.

Good luck, imbecile.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you would write that.
Then why did the angel say, "Do not be afraid, Mary"?
In that case, it should have been reported that the angel said, "Do not be troubled by my greeting, Mary".
See, you proved to be an Uncomprehending Fool yourself. Or shall we say that the writers of the gospels were uncomprehending fools? My pleasure.
Now, what about this gem?
Luke 1:11" While Zechariah was in the sanctuary, an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing to the right of the incense altar. 12 Zechariah was shaken and overwhelmed with fear when he saw him. 13 But the angel said,“Don’t be afraid, Zechariah!"
Was Zechariah also troubled?
The point is that if you see an angel, you will surely wet your pants.
Mental Blockhead,

Luke 1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her,“Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.

You're just trying to defend your own "prophet's" scared shitless reaction to his encounter with the Cave Creature when he ran home to mommy Khadija and begged her to convince him that he hadn't gone stark raving mad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hey idiot...
By agreeing with the chap who is marginally less stupid than you does not make you clever!
Did you get a job and pills, mentally unbalanced benefit sucker?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
@ frijoles...
I have read your comments and express my appreciation for your long overdue challenge to some of the bigoted Christians from a Jewish point of view.
Such strong challenges are needed to stop these poor deluded people from carrying out more holocausts, murders and crusades against the infidel - Jews and Muslims.
I am not for one moment suggesting that Muslims are blameless. There are many dumb Muslims who use relgion as an excuse to promote their own agendas. I am sure you will agree the same goes for Jews.
Thanks again.
Let's remind ourselves of Christian love...(I used to make many excuses saying these were in the past...BUT they are happening NOW, but the Priests are wearing Politician's uniform so they don't look "religious"!!)
"Sprees of MURDER and ARSON were LED BY PRIESTS, and the same pattern was repeated every time a NEW CRUSADE (War on Terror!!!!!) was PREACHED. As one influential ABBOT, Peter of Cluny, pointed out:
It was EXPENSIVE in men and money TO TRAVEL to the end of the world TO FIGHT MOHAMMEDANS, YET there were INFIDELS living LOCALLY who were were FAR MORE GUILTY TOWARDS CHRIST.
The implication is that it would be MUCH CHEAPER, EASIER, SAFER, and WORTHIER TO MASSACRE LOCAL JEWS than to attack distant MUSLIMS - who WERE LIKELY TO FIGHT BACK (AS HAPPENING NOW!!!!!).
PREACHERS promoting the SECOND CRUSADE prompted MASSACRES OF JEWS across Germany and France.
http://www.heretication.info/_jews.html
Noone is without blame in this world.

That doesnt mean we are bros. I still find your posts psychotic, on the average.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 150,701 - 150,720 of199,421
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••