Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,540

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
John

Brisbane, Australia

#160235 Jan 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Those filthy orders in the Bible, were given by Yahweh and are the description of what was required by Yahweh. Of course Yahweh did not screw 32 women. They were offered to the priests.
No, the orders were given by Moses, the same Moses punished by God in the desert for his crimes.
This kind of behaviour is a criminal aeration to Christians and Jews, it is a way of life for the sick muztards.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#160236 Jan 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
For absurd stories, you must read the not-so-holy Bible.
About the absurd story of Jesus walking on water, my point could be read again here:
"45 Immediately Jesus made his disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to Bethsaida, while he dismissed the crowd. 46 After leaving them, he went up on a mountainside to pray.
47 Later that night, the boat was in the middle of the lake, and he was alone on land.
48 He saw the disciples straining at the oars, because the wind was against them. Shortly before dawn he went out to them, walking on the lake......."
Having studied the three accounts, I conclude that the boat had not gone far out at all.
If it had been stuck up at about 4 miles, Jesus would not have been able to see men straining at oars in the dark, even if it were a full moon night.
And how could have those men seen Jesus walking in the dark stormy night?
I think the boat was stuck up all night, a few metres away from the shore and Jesus waded in to help and the fools thought he was walking on water."
Nothing can walk on water. Either you swim or float or dive. If Jesus had tried that, he would have drowned.
Jesus is more than a man and has supernatural powers you moron.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#160237 Jan 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Those filthy orders in the Bible, were given by Yahweh and are the description of what was required by Yahweh. Of course Yahweh did not screw 32 women. They were offered to the priests.
There is no Yahweh in the Bible, ignorant fool.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160238 Jan 27, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
So the good reason why you believe in Muhammad, leaving aside all the absurdity recorded in Quran, that them alone are enough to disbelieve him, is because he introduced to pagans the monotheistic idea of god? LOL
Do you have the capacity of thinking of a child? Have you ever thought to use the brain to reason?
Has ever passed in your mind that is not the number of gods the main factor to believe or reject a god or religion but the evidences that a prophet, messenger, spokesman ect brought to the folks?
As far as we know Muhammad had brought no evidences at all to support the claim of the existence of his god.
I do wonder why you tell to others to think hard when from your post that attitude totally miss?
What a hilarious ignorant fool you are, really.
Earlier I got bmz to admit that his assertion that God actually spoke to Mohammad was something that Mohammad never said happened.

(I then called him a liar, not that he even realizes it.)

Howeever, Mohammad DID speak about this "Jibreel" creature who supposedly gave him "revelations" from "Allah" about things that supposedly occurred many centuries before Mohammad ever went into the prophet/warlord business.

The thing is, this "Jibreel" creature didn't introduce itself by name. Rather, it was Mohammad's wife's quasi-Christian cousin Waraqa who suggested that it was "Jibreel," a.k.a., "Gabriel," who was recorded in the Hebrew and Christian SCRIPTURES as being an angellic messenger sent by God, so OF COURSE, it only made sense that the creature that appeared to Mohammad in some fashion and scared him so badly that he went running home to mommy Khadija like a scared rabbit could only have been the same messenger "Jibreel/Gabriel" that appeared to Mary and others because, after all, Mohammad could not possibly have had a psychotic meltdown after spending so many days alone in that dark, dark cave...right?

Tabari VI:70 "He went to Khadija and said,'I think that I have gone mad.'"
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160244 Jan 27, 2013
STEFANO,

Can you see this post and my earlier ones today about the Muslim Brotherhood?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#160246 Jan 27, 2013
Buford wrote:
STEFANO,
Can you see this post and my earlier ones today about the Muslim Brotherhood?
I see it, they are 6. Why?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#160247 Jan 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you gone senile on us?
No, not on you.

That was a response to the Christian bigot.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#160248 Jan 27, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Earlier I got bmz to admit that his assertion that God actually spoke to Mohammad was something that Mohammad never said happened.
(I then called him a liar, not that he even realizes it.)
Maybe you know yet, but I'll tell it anyway...

In many cases when bmz is caught in error in islamic doctrine, the fool does not admit openly his mistakes, but try to ignore them.
Buford wrote:
<quoted text> Howeever, Mohammad DID speak about this "Jibreel" creature who supposedly gave him "revelations" from "Allah" about things that supposedly occurred many centuries before Mohammad ever went into the prophet/warlord business.
The thing is, this "Jibreel" creature didn't introduce itself by name. Rather, it was Mohammad's wife's quasi-Christian cousin Waraqa who suggested that it was "Jibreel," a.k.a., "Gabriel," who was recorded in the Hebrew and Christian SCRIPTURES as being an angellic messenger sent by God, so OF COURSE, it only made sense that the creature that appeared to Mohammad in some fashion and scared him so badly that he went running home to mommy Khadija like a scared rabbit could only have been the same messenger "Jibreel/Gabriel" that appeared to Mary and others because, after all, Mohammad could not possibly have had a psychotic meltdown after spending so many days alone in that dark, dark cave...right?
Tabari VI:70 "He went to Khadija and said,'I think that I have gone mad.'"
The funny thing is that a teenager like Mary is said to have encounter Jibreel, but she wasn't that shocked from that, while Muhammad was so shocked that he got the fever. What a masculine prophet they have.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160249 Jan 27, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it, they are 6. Why?
Good! It's just that my posts hadn't been judged by the crew/s of islamozombies that usually track/s my posts, so I honestly wondered if maybe the Moderator had blocked my IP address because of the rude way that I address people like "Braindead Muslim Zealot" and "Al-EX the Phallocentric," not to mention "MUQtard/MUQturd" -I might just start calling him Dr. Barnabas.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#160250 Jan 27, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no Yahweh in the Bible, ignorant fool.
O wise monkey you are correct in your "little bubble" or bible...where Jehovah has nothing to do with YhWh and
JW are not important!

Isaiah 12:2
English Revised Version
Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and song; and he is become my salvation.

Webster's Bible Translation
Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#160251 Jan 27, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you know yet, but I'll tell it anyway...
In many cases when bmz is caught in error in islamic doctrine, the fool does not admit openly his mistakes, but try to ignore them.
<quoted text>
The funny thing is that a teenager like Mary is said to have encounter Jibreel, but she wasn't that shocked from that, while Muhammad was so shocked that he got the fever. What a masculine prophet they have.
hey idiot...
By agreeing with the chap who is marginally less stupid than you does not make you clever!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#160252 Jan 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you gone senile on us?
@ frijoles...
I have read your comments and express my appreciation for your long overdue challenge to some of the bigoted Christians from a Jewish point of view.

Such strong challenges are needed to stop these poor deluded people from carrying out more holocausts, murders and crusades against the infidel - Jews and Muslims.

I am not for one moment suggesting that Muslims are blameless. There are many dumb Muslims who use relgion as an excuse to promote their own agendas. I am sure you will agree the same goes for Jews.
Thanks again.

Let's remind ourselves of Christian love...(I used to make many excuses saying these were in the past...BUT they are happening NOW, but the Priests are wearing Politician's uniform so they don't look "religious"!!)

"Sprees of MURDER and ARSON were LED BY PRIESTS, and the same pattern was repeated every time a NEW CRUSADE (War on Terror!!!!!) was PREACHED. As one influential ABBOT, Peter of Cluny, pointed out:

It was EXPENSIVE in men and money TO TRAVEL to the end of the world TO FIGHT MOHAMMEDANS, YET there were INFIDELS living LOCALLY who were were FAR MORE GUILTY TOWARDS CHRIST.

The implication is that it would be MUCH CHEAPER, EASIER, SAFER, and WORTHIER TO MASSACRE LOCAL JEWS than to attack distant MUSLIMS - who WERE LIKELY TO FIGHT BACK (AS HAPPENING NOW!!!!!).

PREACHERS promoting the SECOND CRUSADE prompted MASSACRES OF JEWS across Germany and France.

http://www.heretication.info/_jews.html
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160253 Jan 27, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you know yet, but I'll tell it anyway...
In many cases when bmz is caught in error in islamic doctrine, the fool does not admit openly his mistakes, but try to ignore them.
<quoted text>
The funny thing is that a teenager like Mary is said to have encounter Jibreel, but she wasn't that shocked from that, while Muhammad was so shocked that he got the fever. What a masculine prophet they have.
Luke 1
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Rather than me posting the entire chapter here, please follow the link and read the chapter in its entirety. It introduces us to angel Gabriel who allegedly visited both Zechariah and Mary to pre-announce the births of their respective children: John the Baptist and Jesus. Their different reactions to this news is striking.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#160254 Jan 27, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no Yahweh in the Bible, ignorant fool.
Hello, Clueless Ignorant Fool

I did not say that Yahweh was in the Bible. I spoke about Yahweh's share.

Now, to show that you are really a clueless and an ignorant fool, the names Yahweh and Jehovah are in the Bible. See here:

The Jerusalem Bible:

Genesis 2:4 "Such was the story of heaven and earth as they were created. At the time when Yahweh God made earth and heaven"

Genesis 2:4
Lexham English Bible (LEB)
The Generations of Heaven and Earth

4 These are the generations[a] of heaven[b] and earth[c] when they were created, in the day that Yahweh God made earth and heaven[d]—

"Exodus 6:3 King James Version (KJV)

3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them."

And this is how they cover it:

Genesis 2:4 Good News Translation (GNT)

4 And that is how the universe was created.
When the Lord God made the universe,

Footnotes:

Genesis 2:4 Where the Hebrew text has Yahweh, traditionally transliterated as Jehovah, this translation employs Lord with capital letters, following a usage which is widespread in English versions.

You really have a long way to study, learn and grasp. I guess another 20 years.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160255 Jan 27, 2013
http://www.standwithus.com/app/inews/view_n.a...

Muslim Brotherhood Fact Sheet

The Muslim Brotherhood logo fits its motto:

"Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. The Qur'an is our law. Jihad is our way.
Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope. Allahu akbar!”[1]

· The Brotherhood’s goal is to turn the world into an Islamist empire. The Muslim Brotherhood, founded in Egypt in 1928, is a revolutionary fundamentalist movement to restore the caliphate and strict shariah (Islamist) law in Muslim lands and, ultimately, the world. Today, it has chapters in 80 countries.

“It is in the nature of Islam to dominate, not to be dominated, to impose its law on all nations and to extend its power to the entire planet.”—Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan al-Banna[2]

· The Brotherhood wants America to fall. It tells followers to be “patient” because America “is heading towards its demise.” The U.S. is an infidel that “does not champion moral and human values and cannot lead humanity.”—Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Badi, Sept. 2010[3]

· The Brotherhood claims western democracy is “corrupt,”“unrealistic.” and “false.”
—Former Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Mahdi Akef [4]

· The Brotherhood calls for jihad against “the Muslim’s real enemies, not only Israel but also the United States. Waging jihad against both of these infidels is a commandment of Allah that cannot be disregarded.”—Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Badi, Sept. 2010[5]

· The Brotherhood assassinated Anwar Sadat in 1981 for making peace with the hated “Zionist entity.”[6]It also assassinated Egypt’s prime minister in 1948 and attempted to assassinate President Nasser in 1954.[7]

· Hamas is a “wing of the Muslim Brotherhood,” according to the Hamas Charter, Chapter 2. The Charter calls for the murder of Jews, the “obliteration” of Israel and its replacement with an Islamist theocracy.

· The Brotherhood supports Hezbollah’s war against the Jews. Brotherhood leader Mahdi Akef declared he was “prepared to send 10,000 jihad fighters immediately to fight at the side of Hezbollah” during Hezbollah’s war against Israel in 2006.[8]

· The Brotherhood glorifies Osama bin Laden. Osama is “in all certainty, a mujahid (heroic fighter), and I have no doubt in his sincerity in resisting the occupation, close to Allah on high.”—Former Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Mahdi Akef, Nov. 2007[9]

· The Brotherhood “sanctioned martyrdom operations in Palestine.…They do not have bombs, so they turn themselves into bombs. This is a necessity.”— Muslim Brotherhood Spiritual leader Yusuf al-Qaradawi, Dec. 17, 2010[10]

· The Brotherhood advocates violent jihad: The “change that the [Muslim] nation seeks can only be attained through jihad and sacrifice and by raising a jihadi generation that pursues death just as the enemies pursue life,” said Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Badi in a September 2010 sermon.[11] Major terrorists came out of the Muslim Brotherhood, including bin Laden’s deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (mastermind of the 9/11 attacks).[12]
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160256 Jan 27, 2013
The Brotherhood advocates a deceptive strategy in democracies: appear moderate and use existing institutions to gain power.“The civilizational-jihadist process…is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house…so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious overall other religions,” reads a US Muslim Brotherhood 1991 document.[13] It believes it can conquer Europe peacefully:“After having been expelled twice, Islam will be victorious and reconquer Europe....I am certain that this time, victory will be won not by the sword but by preaching and [Islamic] ideology.”— Muslim Brotherhood Spiritual leader Yusuf al-Qaradawi,“Fatwa,” 2003[14]

· The Brotherhood uses democracy, but once in power it will replace democracy with fundamentalist shariah law because it is the “true democracy.”“The final, absolute message from heaven contains all the values which the secular world claims to have invented....Islam and its values antedated the West by founding true democracy.”
—Former Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Mahdi Akef, Nov. 2007[15]

· The Brotherhood’s view of women’s rights is to subjugate and segregate women: The ideal society would include “a campaign against ostentation in dress and loose behaviour…segregation of male and female students; private meetings between men and women, unless within the permitted degrees of relationship, to be counted as a crime for which both will be censured…prohibition of dancing and other such pastimes." —Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan al-Banna,“Five Tracts”[16]

· The Brotherhood supports Female Genital Mutilation:“[the Americans] wage war on Muslim leaders, the traditions of its faith and its ideas. They even wage war against female circumcision, a practice current in 36 countries, which has been prevalent since the time of the Pharaohs.”—Former Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Mahdi Akef, 2007[17]
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160257 Jan 27, 2013
The Brotherhood will not treat non-Muslim minorities, such as Coptic Christians, as equals.“Allah's word will reign supreme and the infidels' word will be inferior.”—Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Badi, Sept. 2010[18]

· The Brotherhood refuses to commit to continuing the Israel-Egypt peace treaty.[19]Muslim Brotherhood leaders have said that “as far as the movement is concerned, Israel is a Zionist entity occupying holy Arab and Islamic lands...and we will get rid of it no matter how long it takes.”—Former Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammed Mahdi Akef, 2005 and 2007[20]

· The Brotherhood has anti-Semitic roots. It supported the Nazis, organized mass demonstrations against the Jews with slogans promoting ethnic cleansing like “Down with the Jews!” and “Jews get out of Egypt and Palestine!” in 1936; carried out a violent pogrom against Egypt’s Jews in November 1945; and made sure that Nazi collaborator and Palestinian Mufti al-Husseini was granted asylum in Egypt in 1946.[21]

· The Brotherhood remains virulently anti-Semitic.“Today the Jews are not the Israelites praised by Allah, but the descendants of the Israelites who defied His word. Allah was angry with them and turned them into monkeys and pigs….There is no doubt that the battle in which the Muslims overcome the Jews [will come]....In that battle the Muslims will fight the Jews and kill them." —Muslim Brotherhood Spiritual leader Yusuf al-Qaradawi[22]

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#160258 Jan 27, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is more than a man and has supernatural powers you moron.
No, ignorant fool!

If he were more than a man and had supernatural powers,, his mission would have succeeded and the bullshit prophesies, concocted long after he was gone, would have come true.

He would have sat on David's throne, where ever that was and the government would have rested on his shoulders. Nothing happened. The man walked into oblivion.

He was mortal. On his own, he could do nothing. He is on record for saying this. Do you wish to deny this?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#160259 Jan 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Clueless Ignorant Fool
I did not say that Yahweh was in the Bible. I spoke about Yahweh's share.
Now, to show that you are really a clueless and an ignorant fool, the names Yahweh and Jehovah are in the Bible. See here:
The Jerusalem Bible:
Genesis 2:4 "Such was the story of heaven and earth as they were created. At the time when Yahweh God made earth and heaven"
Genesis 2:4
Lexham English Bible (LEB)
The Generations of Heaven and Earth
4 These are the generations[a] of heaven[b] and earth[c] when they were created, in the day that Yahweh God made earth and heaven[d]—
"Exodus 6:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them."
And this is how they cover it:
Genesis 2:4 Good News Translation (GNT)
4 And that is how the universe was created.
When the Lord God made the universe,
Footnotes:
Genesis 2:4 Where the Hebrew text has Yahweh, traditionally transliterated as Jehovah, this translation employs Lord with capital letters, following a usage which is widespread in English versions.
You really have a long way to study, learn and grasp. I guess another 20 years.
YESSS....I have already increased it from your original 10 years to 20+ years which means never!
He is an ignorant clueless neo fascist who makes crazy claims, and when given a thrashing, fails to understand it or retract his dumb comments.
You know wat one of the problems is brother?
They are not trained to read from right to left and from left to right like most Jews and Muslims.
These idiots are uni-directional...lol..
Salaams.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#160260 Jan 27, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
The funny thing is that a teenager like Mary is said to have encounter Jibreel, but she wasn't that shocked from that, while Muhammad was so shocked that he got the fever. What a masculine prophet they have.
You keep on proving that you are an ignorant fool and show us that you are not well read.

Mary wasn't shocked or afraid? Do you think she was dancing with joy, Fool?

Read this and tell me if she were not scared or afraid. Why did the angel say, "Do not be afraid..."?

Luke 1:29 "Confused and disturbed, Mary tried to think what the angel could mean. 30 “Don’t be afraid, Mary,” the angel told her,“for you have found favor with God! "

Even Zacchy was afraid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Dec 22 thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
More from around the web