Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,987

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160138 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get Tu Quoque out of your mind, Buford. That will never help you.
Was this fellow Paul like Joshua or Isaiah or Jeremiah or Ezekiel and many others?
The man was neither a prophet nor ever had met Jesus. He did not even sit in the company of Jesus for a second.
So, in terms of Scripture, Paul was a nobody!
Was Luke a disciple of Jesus? Did he sit for ten seconds in the company of Jesus or his disciples?
Obviously, the answer is a NO!
And what is Paul's contribution? A dozen or so letters that he wrote to a few people? What right do you have to call those letters, scripture?
Same goes for the gospels! Was Mark a disciple of Jesus? No! Right? The man just collected tales and wrote his hadith book. He was the Ibne Ishaq of his time. Was that book endorsed by Jesus? Was it left by Jesus?
I have already told you that Injeel means the wisdom and knowledge granted by God to one of the most obedient slaves of God, namely Jesus.
The New Testament cannot be called a scripture. Period. Now, you know why I cannot call the NT a scripture.
Muhammad recited Qur'aan. What did Jesus recite or what did he exacly reveal? Nothing!
Jesus was just a teacher and he came to reform Judaism. That is why some of the Jews considered him a Rabbi.
Baloney
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160139 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The story is absurd! Kinana was also a murderer. You know he had murdered a man. Right? Check your own sources.
He was killed for two reasons. One was his treachery, when he collaborated with Meccan pagans and wanted to kill the prophet and destroy Islam and the other was that he was a murderer.
The brother of the deceased killed him. The Prophet did not.
Why are you trying to defend a treacherous murderer? I sincerely hope that you are not from Kinana's lineage. lol!
Your "prophet" permitted that Kinana would be tortured with fire so that he would reveal where his tribe's treasure was hidden, and then he had him beheaded as payment for his involvement in the death of one of your "prophet's" soldiers.

Tell me, do Singaporean Muslim soldiers torture captives with fire to extract information about buried treasure, because that's what your "prophet" sanctioned?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160140 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a document that shows that Jesus was a pedophile and had pedophilia for young boys.
Why would such an accusation come, if he weren't? Surely, there must be soem truth in it. Right?
The Church has given you a white-washed and well-bleached Jesus.
The gospels suggest that he had pedophilia for boys and girls. They also suggest that he was a man of women and was maintained by women. The gospels suggest that he was arrested for being a gay.
Do you remember that at the time of his arrest, a young man ran away naked? So, what was going on in the garden?
By the way, Jesus was accused to be demon-possessed, a lunatic and a mad man. May be a nut too.
The Master of Stupid Commentary adds Lying to his resume.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#160141 Jan 26, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I may agree with you they are a bunch of tales that some folks invented. Where I disagree with you is on the explication.

If for example the story of Jesus walking on water is a cooked story because one is supposed to swim or float, then the story of him giving life to bird is false because only god is supposed to give life. Or Jesus spoke after few hours he was born, is another cooked story because no one is supposed to speak at the age.

What sense does it make to reject tales of a book and believe to tales of another book, when at the end of the day they are but tales?

Stop being hypocrite, your delusion is not any better. Your post posts amuse me.
Stop being silly and a clueless fool, Stefano!

You agree with me. That is enough.

My main point was that Jesus did not walk on water and neither did he rebuke the winds or storm. That is Horse shit! Stupid men made those tales.

Read the Bible, clueless fool!

Do you even know that God made a donkey speak? If God could make a donkey speak, why can't God make a baby, who was not a donkey, speak? And that was no ordinary baby. Right?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#160142 Jan 26, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>The Master of Stupid Commentary adds Lying to his resume.
If Jesus were really innocent, why would somebody write that document?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#160143 Jan 26, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney
Is that all that you could spell and say?

Read again!

You need to get Tu Quoque out of your mind, Buford. That will never help you.

Was this fellow Paul like Joshua or Isaiah or Jeremiah or Ezekiel and many others?

The man was neither a prophet nor ever had met Jesus. He did not even sit in the company of Jesus for a second.

So, in terms of Scripture, Paul was a nobody!

Was Luke a disciple of Jesus? Did he sit for ten seconds in the company of Jesus or his disciples?
Obviously, the answer is a NO!

And what is Paul's contribution? A dozen or so letters that he wrote to a few people? What right do you have to call those letters, scripture?

Same goes for the gospels! Was Mark a disciple of Jesus? No! Right? The man just collected tales and wrote his hadith book. He was the Ibne Ishaq of his time. Was that book endorsed by Jesus? Was it left by Jesus?

I have already told you that Injeel means the wisdom and knowledge granted by God to one of the most obedient slaves of God, namely Jesus.

The New Testament cannot be called a scripture. Period. Now, you know why I cannot call the NT a scripture.

Muhammad recited Qur'aan. What did Jesus recite or what did he exacly reveal? Nothing!
Jesus was just a teacher and he came to reform Judaism. That is why some of the Jews considered him a Rabbi.

Question: Did Jesus ever talk to his disciples about Paul?
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#160144 Jan 26, 2013
Please try and explain away that Mohamnad had sex with a dead woman to get her to heaven.
Muhammad had sex with a dead woman to qualify her for the perks of a prophetic wife. According to Hadiths and Sayings of Prophet on issues of women in "Al-Jami Al-Saghir" written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti. Narrated by Ibn Abbas: "I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt
that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and SLEPT with her in her coffin." The prophet was referring to Fatima, the mother of Ali, his son-in-law. Commentators have offered differing views about the significance of Muhammad's sleeping with the dead-body of Fatimah in her coffin, some emphasizing that it had no sexual side. But Arabic scholar Demetrius explains that to express Muhammad sleeping inside Fatima's coffin with her dead-body, "The Arabic word used here is "Id'tajat", which literally means "lay down to have sex." Muhammad is also understood to have said that because he slept with her, she has become like a wife to his; so she will be considered like "mother of the believers". After Muhammad slept with her and "consummated", Medina women routinely offered themselves to Mohammad for sex so that the holy fluid of the prophet released into them will qualify them for paradise. Here is a hadith. MUSLIM ARE ALLOWED "ANAL" SEX EVEN WITH DEAD WOMEN AND ANIMALS Sahih Muslim, Book of Menstruation, Hadith 525: "Our companions have said if a penile head has penetrated a woman's anus or penile anus, or an animal's vagina or its anus, then it is necessary to wash…" Watch this video for more detailed discussion on this topic. NOW IT MAY AN EGYPTIAN LAW TOO Egyptian husbands may be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives – for up to six hours after their death (sex performed after six hours will be considered adultery and the husband will be beheaded and buried with the wife) This law is part of measures being introduced by the Islamist- dominated parliament under ‘religious interpretations’. The subject of a husband having sex with his dead wife arose in May 2011 when Moroccan cleric Zamzami Abdul Bari said marriage remains valid even after death (Al Arabiya News).

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#160145 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

He was killed for two reasons. One was his treachery, when he collaborated with Meccan pagans and wanted to kill the prophet and destroy Islam and the other was that he was a murderer.
Why do you say Kinanna deserved what he got if you don't know his story at all?

"Kinana al-Rabi, who had the custody of the treasure of Banu Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (Tabari says "was brought"), to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" He said "Yes". The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr Al-Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has." So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud."

Kill him in this evil way because he didn't want to tell to your mad dog of your prophet where the treasure is cruel and definitely he (Muhammad) was not a messenger of any god.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160146 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
If Jesus were really innocent, why would somebody write that document?
To smear him. The question is why you would believe it.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160147 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all that you could spell and say?
Read again!
You need to get Tu Quoque out of your mind, Buford. That will never help you.
Was this fellow Paul like Joshua or Isaiah or Jeremiah or Ezekiel and many others?
The man was neither a prophet nor ever had met Jesus. He did not even sit in the company of Jesus for a second.
So, in terms of Scripture, Paul was a nobody!
Was Luke a disciple of Jesus? Did he sit for ten seconds in the company of Jesus or his disciples?
Obviously, the answer is a NO!
And what is Paul's contribution? A dozen or so letters that he wrote to a few people? What right do you have to call those letters, scripture?
Same goes for the gospels! Was Mark a disciple of Jesus? No! Right? The man just collected tales and wrote his hadith book. He was the Ibne Ishaq of his time. Was that book endorsed by Jesus? Was it left by Jesus?
I have already told you that Injeel means the wisdom and knowledge granted by God to one of the most obedient slaves of God, namely Jesus.
The New Testament cannot be called a scripture. Period. Now, you know why I cannot call the NT a scripture.
Muhammad recited Qur'aan. What did Jesus recite or what did he exacly reveal? Nothing!
Jesus was just a teacher and he came to reform Judaism. That is why some of the Jews considered him a Rabbi.
Question: Did Jesus ever talk to his disciples about Paul?
What I know about you is that you are a stupid liar. Period.

No one can deny this fact.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#160148 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being silly and a clueless fool, Stefano!
You agree with me. That is enough.
My main point was that Jesus did not walk on water and neither did he rebuke the winds or storm. That is Horse shit! Stupid men made those tales.
Read the Bible, clueless fool!
Do you even know that God made a donkey speak? If God could make a donkey speak, why can't God make a baby, who was not a donkey, speak? And that was no ordinary baby. Right?
But do you have a brain that works? So you are using a tale from a corrupted book to defend another tale from your book?

By your reasoning if god made a donkey speak (LOL) then god could make the Nazarene walk over the water and other silly things.

Like I said to Buford I always wonder how dumb a Muslim can ever be.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#160149 Jan 26, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>What I know about you is that you are a stupid liar. Period.
No one can deny this fact.
Try to discuss and reason, instead of writing silly and absurd 1-2 liners.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#160150 Jan 26, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
But do you have a brain that works? So you are using a tale from a corrupted book to defend another tale from your book?
By your reasoning if god made a donkey speak (LOL) then god could make the Nazarene walk over the water and other silly things.
Like I said to Buford I always wonder how dumb a Muslim can ever be.
Both of you are clueless fools.

So, you accept that God made the donkey and baby Jesus speak? Right?

Now, do you seriously believe that the Nazarene walked on water?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160151 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
Both of you are clueless fools.
So, you accept that God made the donkey and baby Jesus speak? Right?
Now, do you seriously believe that the Nazarene walked on water?
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

The truth about you is that if it's in the Qur'an, then it's true, but if it isn't in the Qur'an, then it may or may not be true, depending on what you believe without any proof whatsoever. Period.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#160152 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of you are clueless fools.
So, you accept that God made the donkey and baby Jesus speak? Right?
Now, do you seriously believe that the Nazarene walked on water?
Unlike you I don't accept any tale from any book.

Try to discuss and reason, instead of writing silly and absurd 2-3 liners.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#160153 Jan 26, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say Kinanna deserved what he got if you don't know his story at all?
"Kinana al-Rabi, who had the custody of the treasure of Banu Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (Tabari says "was brought"), to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" He said "Yes". The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr Al-Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has." So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud."
Kill him in this evil way because he didn't want to tell to your mad dog of your prophet where the treasure is cruel and definitely he (Muhammad) was not a messenger of any god.
Ignorant Fool,

Think hard if you really have a brain. Why would the so-called Treasurer of the Jews hide the people's wealth? If he had done that, the Jews would have killed Kinana.

And you think that Kinana was the treasurer of all the Jews?

Can you confirm from Jewish sources if Kinana had been appointed Treasure by the Jews?

The Jews never let anyone take control of their wealth. Each person had his own wealth. And you fools believe that he was their treasurer?

Kinana, the murderer, was killed by Muhammad b. Maslama because Kinana had murdered his brother. And the punishment was justified. Kinana earned it.

Stefano, are you coming from the lineage of Kinana? LMAO! Buford surely is from Kinana's line.

I will be off to bed and will read your incoherence tomorrow. Thanks and good night

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#160154 Jan 26, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Braindead Muslim Zealot,
The truth about you is that if it's in the Qur'an, then it's true, but if it isn't in the Qur'an, then it may or may not be true, depending on what you believe without any proof whatsoever. Period.
The Donkey talks in the Bible and the baby Jesus talks in Qur'aan. However, the donkey talks ONLY in the Bible.

Of course, Qur'aan stands Supreme, the Bible does not. You know well that the Bible is full of junk and stuff.

See, I have read both. You have not even read yours. So, take my word. Good night.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160155 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Donkey talks in the Bible and the baby Jesus talks in Qur'aan. However, the donkey talks ONLY in the Bible.
Of course, Qur'aan stands Supreme, the Bible does not. You know well that the Bible is full of junk and stuff.
See, I have read both. You have not even read yours. So, take my word. Good night.
Idiot,

You believe Mohammad's testimony for no good reason. Period.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160156 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant Fool,
Think hard if you really have a brain. Why would the so-called Treasurer of the Jews hide the people's wealth? If he had done that, the Jews would have killed Kinana.
And you think that Kinana was the treasurer of all the Jews?
Can you confirm from Jewish sources if Kinana had been appointed Treasure by the Jews?
The Jews never let anyone take control of their wealth. Each person had his own wealth. And you fools believe that he was their treasurer?
Kinana, the murderer, was killed by Muhammad b. Maslama because Kinana had murdered his brother. And the punishment was justified. Kinana earned it.
Stefano, are you coming from the lineage of Kinana? LMAO! Buford surely is from Kinana's line.
I will be off to bed and will read your incoherence tomorrow. Thanks and good night
Wow! You really are THAT stupid!

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#160157 Jan 26, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
Please try and explain away that Mohamnad had sex with a dead woman to get her to heaven.
Muhammad had sex with a dead woman to qualify her for the perks of a prophetic wife. According to Hadiths and Sayings of Prophet on issues of women in "Al-Jami Al-Saghir" written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti. Narrated by Ibn Abbas: "I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt
that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and SLEPT with her in her coffin." The prophet was referring to Fatima, the mother of Ali, his son-in-law. Commentators have offered differing views about the significance of Muhammad's sleeping with the dead-body of Fatimah in her coffin, some emphasizing that it had no sexual side. But Arabic scholar Demetrius explains that to express Muhammad sleeping inside Fatima's coffin with her dead-body, "The Arabic word used here is "Id'tajat", which literally means "lay down to have sex." Muhammad is also understood to have said that because he slept with her, she has become like a wife to his; so she will be considered like "mother of the believers". After Muhammad slept with her and "consummated", Medina women routinely offered themselves to Mohammad for sex so that the holy fluid of the prophet released into them will qualify them for paradise. Here is a hadith. MUSLIM ARE ALLOWED "ANAL" SEX EVEN WITH DEAD WOMEN AND ANIMALS Sahih Muslim, Book of Menstruation, Hadith 525: "Our companions have said if a penile head has penetrated a woman's anus or penile anus, or an animal's vagina or its anus, then it is necessary to wash…" Watch this video for more detailed discussion on this topic. NOW IT MAY AN EGYPTIAN LAW TOO Egyptian husbands may be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives – for up to six hours after their death (sex performed after six hours will be considered adultery and the husband will be beheaded and buried with the wife) This law is part of measures being introduced by the Islamist- dominated parliament under ‘religious interpretations’. The subject of a husband having sex with his dead wife arose in May 2011 when Moroccan cleric Zamzami Abdul Bari said marriage remains valid even after death (Al Arabiya News).
We do not have such stories in the books.

Polemic Christians and Christianity have been notoriously famous for lifting off others' scripture and stories to distort and misinform.

That is how Christianity flourished utilizing the tools such as lies, deceit, distortion, fraud and forgeries.

The above story fits the biblical Jesus' bill. He was into the dead. Better check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Thu Ooogah Boogah 14,391
Handfasting - Is it final, or can it be repeate... Oct 26 Kathwynn 2
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep '14 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep '14 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE