Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
150,581 - 150,600 of 201,253 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160112 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this obsession of Christianity with flesh and promise?
Issac was also a product of sex and flesh. Do you think Issac was also born just like Jesus, only of his mother?
Pappy was a strong man and was making love to women even after the expiry of Sarah.
The son of promise is a fake $20 bill.
If Issac were the only son, then why did the same tribal man, who wrote that earlier, wrote teh following:
"And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave..."
Do you believe Moses wrote this rubbish?
islam is counterfeit, it does not agree with the Tora in critcal matters. ishmael had no share in the promise only Isaac. Read Galatians 4.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#160113 Jan 26, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you don't believe in such things as evil spirits who can take possession of the minds of those who summon them, or conjure them up, but this possibility helps to explain Mohammad's terrifying first encounter with "Jibreel" in the cave and how under "Jibreel's" tutelage and command over the next 23 years he became a thieving, rape-enabling murderer and enslaver of women and children, and whose Qur'an repeats over and over and over again "Allah's" hatred of "disbelievers" -meaning those who reject Mohammad as a false prophet- and threats of eternal punishment for the same.
See: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/024-h...
Also: http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...
In fact I don't believe in any spirit at all. What Muhammad did was to please himself stating Allah said this and that.

Jibreel was used in the Bible, in general as messenger of god, so he used it for his purpose.

Quite intersting is that he had revelations in a cave hidden by anyone... So that no one can say no angel appeared to him, and he had fabricated something all the time, according to his politic and social needs of the moment.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160114 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Read again, Epitome of Ignorance!
I believe I can help you out with this. The gospels ARE corrupt in totality. So, don't think the gospels are corrupt only in part.
Jesus came with nothing new and brought nothing new. He did not bring any book and was not even given a book or revelations to recite out to people.
Injeel means the knowledge and wisdom that he was granted by God Almighty. Thus the "Original" Injeel expired, when Jesus expired.
The copying went on like this: Mark heard tales from folks and wrote his book. It was not even written as a gospel. Copying began after him.
Matthew and Luke copied him wholesale.
Now, tell me if you seriously believe in Matthew's BS that Herod ordered the slaughter of little kids?
That's the only way you can sale your false religion, by trying to discredit the true revelations of God. From the very start islam is based on a falsehood; claiming ishmael and not Isaac was the oblation requested of Abraham by God Himself! islam is a no starter!

Location hidden

#160115 Jan 26, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>But the Gospel that Christians possess MUST be corrupt, at least in part, because Jesus died on the cross in the Gospel, and rose from the dead in the Gospel, and the Qur'an, I mean "Allah, via Jibreel," DENIES that any of this happened.
That's my point. The verses I brought from Quran tells us that Allah words cannot be corrupt, alter or modified, right? If it is so then whenever the Quran differ from Injeel or Torah makes a contradiction.
Buford wrote:
<quoted text> The question, then, is where is the ORIGINAL Injeel, the "Book" that Jesus was given by "Allah" and that subsequently got copied and corrupted because "Allah" couldn't stop this from happening?
The question doesn't arise for the simple fact that the gospels at hands of Christians at the time of Muhammad was the same of gospels of today.

So what is Quran talking about then?

Maybe the question would be where is the original Quran?

Location hidden

#160116 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you bring the Jews up. I have told you many times that the Jews, who connived and contrived with the Meccan pagans, got what they deserved.
Said by the self claimed peace maker.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#160117 Jan 26, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the only way you can sale your false religion, by trying to discredit the true revelations of God. From the very start islam is based on a falsehood; claiming ishmael and not Isaac was the oblation requested of Abraham by God Himself! islam is a no starter!
Please allow me to burst this bubble of the so-called son of promise.

Sarah could not conceive for decades. She gave Hagar to Pappy, as a wife, according to the Bible.

Hagar gave pappy a son. Sarah craved for a child. Pappy made love every day. God granted her wish. That is all there is to it. The point is that Issac was also a child of sex and flesh.

No big deal!

Now, was Jesus also a son of promise? Be careful, when you are answer.
bmz

Singapore

#160118 Jan 26, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Said by the self claimed peace maker.
I was responding to the mischief or the trouble maker Buford and you butted in.

Do you see yourself in the role of a peace maker, trouble-maker?
bmz

Singapore

#160119 Jan 26, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
islam is counterfeit, it does not agree with the Tora in critcal matters. ishmael had no share in the promise only Isaac. Read Galatians 4.
I don't have to read junk and stuff. Show me some letters from Jesus.

Galatians is just Paul's personal letter to some ignorant fools. It is not Scripture. Please educate yourself.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160120 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please allow me to burst this bubble of the so-called son of promise.
Sarah could not conceive for decades. She gave Hagar to Pappy, as a wife, according to the Bible.
Hagar gave pappy a son. Sarah craved for a child. Pappy made love every day. God granted her wish. That is all there is to it. The point is that Issac was also a child of sex and flesh.
No big deal!
Now, was Jesus also a son of promise? Be careful, when you are answer.
Isaac was the child promised by God to Abraham, but not waiting on God's promised child they gave in to their fleshly need for a child and had one by the slave women. When God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son, God referred to him as Abraham's 'only' son.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160121 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Galatians is just Paul's personal letter to some ignorant fools. It is not Scripture. Please educate yourself.
Galatians is part of Sacred Scripture and blessed by God. In Galatians 4 St Paul spells out the relationship of Isaac and ishmael to the promise given Abraham.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160122 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
Read again, Epitome of Ignorance!
I believe I can help you out with this. The gospels ARE corrupt in totality.
Ignorant Fool,

Your own "prophet" disagrees with you.

This is why I wrote earlier that you are such a liar that you don't even know when you are lying!

http://www.seekingilm.com/archives/117

It is He Who has sent down the Book (the Quran) to you (Muhammad SAW) with truth, confirming what came before it. And he sent down the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel).[3:3]

“And He (Allah) will teach him ['Iesa (Jesus)] the Book and Al-Hikmah (i.e. the Sunnah, the faultless speech of the Prophets, wisdom, etc.),(and) the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel).” 3:48

O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Why do you dispute about Ibrahim (Abraham), while the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) were not revealed till after him? Have you then no sense?[ 3:65]

And if only they had acted according to the Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), and what has (now) been sent down to them from their Lord (the Quran), they would surely have gotten provision from above them and from underneath their feet. There are from among them people who are on the right course, but many of them do evil deeds.[[5:66]

“And in their footsteps, We sent ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), confirming the Taurat (Torah) that had come before him, and We gave him the Injeel (Gospel), in which was guidance and light and confirmation of the Taurat (Torah) that had come before it, a guidance and an admonition for Al-Muttaqun (the pious – see V.2:2).

Let the people of the Injeel (Gospel) judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whosoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed (then) such (people) are the Fasiqun (the rebellious i.e. disobedient (of a lesser degree) to Allah.”[5:46-47]

Location hidden

#160123 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are right. Jesus could not have walked on water. One is supposed to swim or float in water. It is definitely a story cooked up by fools.
And that rebuking the wind, is also absurd! The wind does not have ears.
I may agree with you they are a bunch of tales that some folks invented. Where I disagree with you is on the explication.

If for example the story of Jesus walking on water is a cooked story because one is supposed to swim or float, then the story of him giving life to bird is false because only god is supposed to give life. Or Jesus spoke after few hours he was born, is another cooked story because no one is supposed to speak at the age.

What sense does it make to reject tales of a book and believe to tales of another book, when at the end of the day they are but tales?

Stop being hypocrite, your delusion is not any better. Your post posts amuse me.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#160124 Jan 26, 2013
MUSLIMS ARE ALLOWED NORMAL SEX WITH DEAD WOMEN AND ANIMALS
Is this the man you want to follow?
See this link:
www.islam-watch.org/authors/107-khalaf/1032-i...
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160126 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
Why do you bring the Jews up. I have told you many times that the Jews, who connived and contrived with the Meccan pagans, got what they deserved.
Those treacherous Jewish leaders deserved and received death punishment. The Jews do not whine and rant on the misconduct of their ancient tribes. Why does that bother you Christians, who killed the most of the Jews, for no valid reason?
Jesus was considered a lunatic, a mad man, a liar, a false prophet, a false messiah and what not by his fellow Israelites. Was he such a character?
You just don't get it. Why should the Jews honor the word of a madman who would just as soon turn against them whenever he saw a better advantage that could be had by unilaterally revoking his oaths, which is PRECISELY what your "prophet" did, by "ALLAH'S PERMISSION, no less!

Qur'an 66:2 Allah has already ordained for you the dissolution of your oaths. And Allah is your protector, and He is the Knowing, the Wise.

You believe that that "prophet" of yours had every right to behave as horribly as he did with regard to his enemies because he was only doing "Allah's" will, but I think that he was a complete tool of hell and the "perfect" man for the job of sowing as much hatred as possible between Muslims and EVERYONE ELSE ON EARTH TO THIS VERY DAY.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160127 Jan 26, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I may agree with you they are a bunch of tales that some folks invented. Where I disagree with you is on the explication.
If for example the story of Jesus walking on water is a cooked story because one is supposed to swim or float, then the story of him giving life to bird is false because only god is supposed to give life. Or Jesus spoke after few hours he was born, is another cooked story because no one is supposed to speak at the age.
What sense does it make to reject tales of a book and believe to tales of another book, when at the end of the day they are but tales?
Stop being hypocrite, your delusion is not any better. Your post posts amuse me.
Here's the thing about Braindead Muslim Zealot, or bmz for short, and you already know it.

If it's in the Qur'an, then it's true.

If it's not in the Qur'an, then it may or may not be true, depending on what bmz believes is true without any proof whatsoever.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#160128 Jan 26, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that on Sabbath you shouldn't use internet, as Frijoles and Eric do. Are you breaking the law, rabbee?
rabbee: it is not illegal to talk about G-D, on Shabbos. what one does for G-D, does not fit the definition of 'your' work. or do you think all Rabbeem, are sinning by moving their lips on Shabbos? or use ascii sign language, to speak to the deaf and dumb.

and in fact if you were to check, real scripture from G-D. i am doing exactly what, all are supposed to be doing. as long as i tell the truth from G-D, and do not lie, it is not my work.

and now Shabbos is over, for the whole world. for it is like, 9 PM in Ysrael. and i am still doing as G-D, commanded of me.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#160129 Jan 26, 2013
MUSLIMS ARE ALLOWED NORMAL SEX WITH DEAD WOMEN AND ANIMALS

www.islam-watch.org/authors/107-khalaf/1032-i...

Mohammad was a phedophile his youngest wife was 6. This man was evil, its no wonder his nurse said that he was possessed from birth. You have been deceived. No other prophet was accused of being demon posessed.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160130 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Mohammad write anything?

No. Right?

Then what makes what his scribes wrote "Scripture?"

It's the "fact" that HE (SAW, PBUH, Hot Diggety Damn Dog) said it. Right?

Gee, did Jesus say things that others recorded?

Yes, or No?

If Yes, then why don't you accept these records as "Scripture?"

If No, then what was your own "prophet" referring to when he mentioned the Injeel, which he clearly accepted as "Scripture?"

Are you stupid, or what?
bmz

Singapore

#160131 Jan 26, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't get it. Why should the Jews honor the word of a madman who would just as soon turn against them whenever he saw a better advantage that could be had by unilaterally revoking his oaths, which is PRECISELY what your "prophet" did, by "ALLAH'S PERMISSION, no less!
Qur'an 66:2 Allah has already ordained for you the dissolution of your oaths. And Allah is your protector, and He is the Knowing, the Wise.
You believe that that "prophet" of yours had every right to behave as horribly as he did with regard to his enemies because he was only doing "Allah's" will, but I think that he was a complete tool of hell and the "perfect" man for the job of sowing as much hatred as possible between Muslims and EVERYONE ELSE ON EARTH TO THIS VERY DAY.
What has our discussion got to do with dissolution of oaths?

Another silly off-topic reply, just like the off-topic replies in the gospels. Ever noted those?

The reason was that the leaders of Banu Qrayzah were treacherous. How many times do I have to tell you that Kinana and others got what they deserved?

The perfect hate, in the history of mankind, was the hate generated against the Jews by the gospels and the men, who penned the gospels. Others took the cue from the NT texts and started the butchery of Jews.

If your biblical Jesus had spoken a better language, the slaughter of Banu Israel, I mean the Jews, would not have happened.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160132 Jan 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
How many times do I have to tell you that Kinana and others got what they deserved?
Kinana was tortured with fire and then beheaded by that "prophet" of yours, who then made his widow his wife, two days later.

You deserve each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Aug 9 Kathwynn 11
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Aug 4 Emma 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••