Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,651

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#160044 Jan 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Understood. But then what right do they have to tell me how to act (i.e. preach) within my texts?
The right of freedom of speech (just joking)
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text> Understood. But they do follow some laws. Thou shalt not kill etc etc and they quote OT as much as NT. If they stopped with the OT quotes then I wouldnt have any problem with it. But I dotn understand how they can use our texts do quote out of, but then ignore them. I dont see the logic in that. Because there isnt any.
I am sure that in the Tanakh after YHVH given the mitzvot to Hebrews and Egyptians, they have broken them many times.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160046 Jan 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
When the Bible was churned out in millions, people bought but had no time to read it.
You are known by the "international readers" for your presumptuous and downright stupid comments, but this one of yours wins the prize!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160047 Jan 25, 2013
Sayer wrote:
WHY did Mary make the required SIN OFFERING after Jesus was born?
Umm, wasn't it a team effort? I mean, Joseph and Mary were obedient Jews, but what you're REALLY getting at is the Catholic teaching regarding Mary's impeccability, i.e., her sinlessness.

I think that Mary's "Yes" to God had to be perfect, or else God is a rapist.
muslim

UK

#160048 Jan 25, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Pagan?
Oh, like the moon god allah you mean?
LOL.
Christ converted the whole Roman Empire to God without killing anybody.
Your paedophile murderous false prophet intimidates and enslaves people to satan with violence.
Islam is shit.
"Don't imagine that I came to bring peace to the earth! I came not to bring peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34

Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other! Luke 12:51

You pedo trinity not only commands its followers to go and rape 3-year old virgin girls but takes part in the filthy act.
Do u (Christians) read the Anti-Christ bible? Obviously not!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#160049 Jan 25, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Umm, wasn't it a team effort? I mean, Joseph and Mary were obedient Jews, but what you're REALLY getting at is the Catholic teaching regarding Mary's impeccability, i.e., her sinlessness.
I think that Mary's "Yes" to God had to be perfect, or else God is a rapist.
rabbee: a surrogate mother, in this case is not by intercourse. and Adam is always TheUsual and Unique birth. The Child is concieved in HEAVEN, and then placed in the woumb. Adam is TheOnly virgin birth in TheWhole Story of Creation. and you cannot put, two and two together?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160050 Jan 25, 2013
muslim wrote:
You pedo trinity not only commands its followers to go and rape 3-year old virgin girls but takes part in the filthy act.
Do u (Christians) read the Anti-Christ bible? Obviously not!
Where in the hell do you get your info, muslim?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#160051 Jan 25, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: a surrogate mother, in this case is not by intercourse. and Adam is always TheUsual and Unique birth. The Child is concieved in HEAVEN, and then placed in the woumb. Adam is TheOnly virgin birth in TheWhole Story of Creation. and you cannot put, two and two together?
Jesus wasn't placed in Mary's womb. He was called forth from her being. That is, he was in Mary from the moment of her own conception. You don't see it because you are a pretender.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#160052 Jan 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
first off I cant help you if you were unwilling to scroll back
second off, if you did, you might even discover that we may agree on certain things
play by the rules of respect and politeness, and I will talk to you. Until then.....
Just look at the length of YOUR post that follows why not say YES or NO, to my 2 questions. Why the relatively long posts?

Your post-- "first off I cant help you if you were unwilling to scroll back
second off, if you did, you might even discover that we may agree on certain things
play by the rules of respect and politeness, and I will talk to you. Until then....."

EVERYBODY knows why you opt to do what you do rather than say YES or NO. It is NOT clever it is only self-deceiving and lying.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#160053 Jan 25, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus wasn't placed in Mary's womb. He was called forth from her being. That is, he was in Mary from the moment of her own conception. You don't see it because you are a pretender.
rabbee: argue against G-D, all you want. bur i know what G-D, came and said about me and the woman again. and your a liar, just like the rest of this world of all liars. for i choose the G-D of my visitations as adam, here in TheStory of Creation again for all of my absolute truth. and reject all the talking critters, against HIM.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#160054 Jan 25, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus wasn't placed in Mary's womb. He was called forth from her being. That is, he was in Mary from the moment of her own conception. You don't see it because you are a pretender.
Where in the hell did this junk stuff come from? Tell me the name of the man and his son, who said such rubbish!

It is amazing to see fools talking about his birth, without a word about it, from the man, himself.

Thanks
muslim

Maidstone, UK

#160055 Jan 25, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the hell do you get your info, muslim?
Da man-ipulated Bible!

bmz

Singapore

#160056 Jan 25, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: Avraham, Yeetzak, Eeshmael, Yaachov, and Yoseph, never read the bible or quran either. and they were considered as Holy, so apparently your missing The Actual Point also. what is your point, of trying to make, your illigitimate text look more ligitimate than theirs? it is hypocricy, for you to claim only theirs are corrupt. with your, also corrupt version. when theirs, did not beguin with corruption. but became corrupted by critters, along the way. when your began in corruption, of muhammeds vanity, and corrupted more by vain critters along the way.
Those, who corrupted the bible were not the subtle beasts. They were wild beasts. The Bible was corrupted over centuries.

Mine came when the corruption of the Bible, was at the peak and it was time to bring up all the forgeries and corruptions in public, through the Arabs.

So, mine straightaway condemned the so-called Son of God absurdity and blasted the Trinity, concocted by beasts of the Church.

You can see that from another corruption of yours known as TheTorah in which you reside.

See, Rabbee, the Scriptures were written in the language that the men of distant past spoke and understood. They knew exactly what they meant. The Hebrews and the Jews did not create the absurdity known as the Son of God. If there were one, they would have introduced it centuries before the miraculous woman conceived.

And now, you are also lying through your false teeth.
muslim

Maidstone, UK

#160058 Jan 25, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you don't have the Holy Spirit you can not understand the the Holy Bible. How do Christians understand these passages. Where do Christians cook their children? You lack understanding. Come to the Lord Jesus Christian and gain understanding and be enlightened.
O plz, I’d rather stop breathing then have a devil, Satan, evil spirit or a demon come into me.
Worship Allah the creator not the next guy who gos into/onto young virgin girls every chance he gets.
The devilish play boy! Wake UP man.
muslim

Maidstone, UK

#160059 Jan 25, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
God will destroy His enemies not man.
<quoted text>Do u bible followers actually read your man-ipulated Anti-Christ bible?
So much 4 'not allow killing another human being..
Luke 19:27
Jesus said:'But as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king—bring them here and slaughter them in my presence!'.. <quoted text>
Not according 2 those verses!
Its obvious u don’t read your bible!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#160060 Jan 25, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he was a lying sick wog animal like you.
A propagandist.
A propagandist? You say?

The book was "unknown" until it came to light by "accident".

No Muslim knew about its existence, until it was "discovered" by Christians?

What type of picture of the "author" you want to paint?

A highly knowledgeable person with so deep knowledge of Gospels and OT books, write a book "hidden from people's eyes" and inserts it amongst Christian's books and vanishes away till his work is discovered centuries afterwards?

Are you talking of a Sherlock holmes case?

Where you thinking powers and imaginations go?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#160061 Jan 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that the majority of Christians have neither read their Bible nor have they studied it.
The reason is that folks did not have any scripture to read at all as only the Church had access to the books. The Church DID NOT allow people to have a BIble. Reading was forbidden.
Even after the arrival of the printing press, books were not that easy to get and were expensive. That kept the Bible away from the Christians.
When the Bible was churned out in millions, people bought but had no time to read it. How can they read and understand a book that makes no sense?
Truly, truly, I tell you, MUQ, that Muslims have read the Bible more than Christians. For example, you, Alex, some other Muslims and yours truly have read and studied all the three Bibles.
Salaams
BMZ
I think the "best way" to read OT and NT books is to study them in the light of Quran.

In that way, you can straightaway see which portions are true and which are corrupted by human hands.

Any one studying in this way can separate grain from the lots and lots of chaff that human hands have inserted in the books of God.

Salaam

MUQ
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#160062 Jan 25, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-40A

Chapter 82

Then Jesus gave a sigh and wept, saying: "Woe to you, Judea, for you glory, saying: "The Temple of the Lord, the Temple of the Lord," and live as though there were no God; given over wholly to the pleasures and gains of the world; for this woman in the day of judgment shall condemn you to hell; for this woman seeks to know how to find grace and mercy before God."

And turning to the woman he said: "O woman, you Samaritans worship that which you know not, but we Hebrews worship that which we know. Truly, I say to you, that God is spirit and truth, and so in spirit and in truth must he be worshipped. For the promise of God was made in Jerusalem, in the Temple of Solomon, and not elsewhere. But believe me, a time will come that God will give his mercy in another city, and in every place it will be possible to worship him in truth. And God in every place will have accepted true prayer with mercy.

Chapter 83

…And lifting up his eyes, Jesus said: "How far off is the harvest;?" The disciples answered: "Three months." Jesus said: "Look now, how the mountain is white with corn; truly I say to you, that today there is a great harvest ;to be reaped." And then he pointed to the multitude who had come to see him. For the woman having entered into the city had moved all the city, saying: "O men, come and see a new prophet sent of God to the House of Israel"; and she recounted to them all that she had heard from Jesus.

When they were come thither they besought Jesus to abide with them; and he entered into the city and abode there two days, healing all the sick, and teaching concerning the kingdom of God;.*Then said the citizens to the woman: "We believe more in his words and miracles than we do in what you said; for he is indeed a holy one of God, a prophet sent for the salvation of those that shall believe on him."

After the prayer of midnight; the disciples came near to Jesus, and he said to them: "This night shall be in the time of the Messiah, Messenger of God, the jubilee every year that now comes every hundred years.…

Note: This episode is also mentioned in other Gospels but the emphasis is different- MUQ
(Abridged)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#160063 Jan 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Those, who corrupted the bible were not the subtle beasts. They were wild beasts. The Bible was corrupted over centuries.
Mine came when the corruption of the Bible, was at the peak and it was time to bring up all the forgeries and corruptions in public, through the Arabs.
So, mine straightaway condemned the so-called Son of God absurdity and blasted the Trinity, concocted by beasts of the Church.
You can see that from another corruption of yours known as TheTorah in which you reside.
See, Rabbee, the Scriptures were written in the language that the men of distant past spoke and understood. They knew exactly what they meant. The Hebrews and the Jews did not create the absurdity known as the Son of God. If there were one, they would have introduced it centuries before the miraculous woman conceived.
And now, you are also lying through your false teeth.
rabbee: i am sorry but: TheSon of G-D is validated in not Only TheWritten Torah, but with what G-D actually came and said to me. His Name is Adam, and is TheOnly One Made in TheOUR IMAGE of G-D.

and it is not my falt, you all screwed up by calling Him, the fake name jesus. TheTorah has TheCorrect Version, and your's and their's are all screwed up.

and when you add your own gnosticism, then you are also deleting from TheWord of G-D that is TheTorah. and calling yourself muslem, christian, jew won't save anyone.

so what is your calling me a liar, with all of your pre-deemed lies worth to you? is it worth losing, your eternal soul into eventual oblivion? there is no peace, in any new testament yours or theirs.

we are all here in This Same Story of ThePhysical Creation again. and it is called TheTorah, from G-D. you have been lied to and decieved, by the subtle beasts. so get over, it! their vanity in you is not worth it.

bmz

Singapore

#160064 Jan 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the "best way" to read OT and NT books is to study them in the light of Quran.
In that way, you can straightaway see which portions are true and which are corrupted by human hands.

Any one studying in this way can separate grain from the lots and lots of chaff that human hands have inserted in the books of God.

Salaam
MUQ
Dear MUQ,

I have already done that over the years.

Which ever way you choose to read, the Bible cannot stand under the scrutiny. Very little grain but lots and lots of chaff.

I can stand all the lies and nonsense but the thing that irritates and annoys me most, is Matthew's lying account of the massacre of little kids ordered by Herod.

Thanks and salaams
BMZ

bmz

Singapore

#160065 Jan 25, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: i am sorry but: TheSon of G-D is validated in not Only TheWritten Torah, but with what G-D actually came and said to me. His Name is Adam, and is TheOnly One Made in TheOUR IMAGE of G-D.
and it is not my falt, you all screwed up by calling Him, the fake name jesus. TheTorah has TheCorrect Version, and your's and their's are all screwed up.
and when you add your own gnosticism, then you are also deleting from TheWord of G-D that is TheTorah. and calling yourself muslem, christian, jew won't save anyone.
so what is your calling me a liar, with all of your pre-deemed lies worth to you? is it worth losing, your eternal soul into eventual oblivion? there is no peace, in any new testament yours or theirs.
we are all here in This Same Story of ThePhysical Creation again. and it is called TheTorah, from G-D. you have been lied to and decieved, by the subtle beasts. so get over, it! their vanity in you is not worth it.
The so-called Son of God does not exist, Rabbee. This alleged person has no place in the Torah. Period!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug '14 Ernie 117

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE