Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,527)

Showing posts 150,521 - 150,540 of198,592
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
?
You had written: God will destroy His enemies not man.
Ask!
rabbee: yes and G-D, can command that you do this yourself. and so you shall, destroy yourselves. in your being your own, self pestilence, plague and famine. as you can see, happening in this world again today. just exactly like The Last time G-D gave this same old Story of ThePhysical Creation from the beguinning in Parashas Noach, to the end in Parashas Bereesheees. as you have all made absolutly no improvements, this time again over the last two Torot Times. as you still refuse to repent to This is TheTorah we are all here in Just Aaagain.
uhuh

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Paul gave the idea that "In spirit, we are of Sarah's line, and the Jews are of Hagar's line" (Jerome, on Gal.)
uhuh

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

"If you are led by TheSpirit, you are not under the Law" -Paul, Gal 5:18

spirit, spiritual...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

TheLaw: only reveals the symptoms, of your disobedience. just like all, pestilence, plague, an famine, are symptoms of your rebellion against G-D. here in This Story, of ThePhysical Creation just again.

you have even proven your plagues, of medical technology cannot save you. you have not even diminished the cancer plagues, you have only increased it among you. instead of one in 100,000 it is now increased to 2 in 10. for the same reason mass murder, plagues increase in these united states.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
There are few reasons why they can follow some and reject others. First of all they aren't Jews, so they are not forced to follow any of the laws. This implies that they may follow it or not. Pick some and reject others. In any case they are never wrong with it.
Understood. But then what right do they have to tell me how to act (i.e. preach) within my texts?
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>Second, when Christianity came to be among the gentiles, a problem arose, whether or not they have to follow the laws. Paul, one of the most important figures of Christianity, told them they don't need to.
Understood. But they do follow some laws. Thou shalt not kill etc etc and they quote OT as much as NT. If they stopped with the OT quotes then I wouldnt have any problem with it. But I dotn understand how they can use our texts do quote out of, but then ignore them. I dont see the logic in that. Because there isnt any.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>The curious thing is why God would establish a FIRST covenant with Israel knowing full well that it wouldn't be sufficient. Was it to prove to the Jews that outward observances of dietary prohibitions, for example, accomplished nothing in terms of transformation (into what, exactly)? Meanwhile, the non-Jews of the world get off easy! They only have to observe the Noahide Laws to get the goodies in "the world to come," whatever that means, like resurrection or something akin to it.
Yes it makes no sense - at least to me - which is why we dont buy into the idea of a second covenant. More significantly, the Christian emphasis on a single verse ignores a theme widespread throughout the bible - renewal - which is less catastrophic than a new set of rules or relationships.

re: Noahide laws - my position has always been that nothing precludes God from giving the other tribes their own laws. Just because I am a Jew doesnt mean I think less highly of a Samoan. The problem is everyone in the west assumes that the bible is the ONLY instructional manual out there. It probably isnt, rather its one of the better preserved manuals.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Understood. But then what right do they have to tell me how to act (i.e. preach) within my texts?
The right of freedom of speech (just joking)
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text> Understood. But they do follow some laws. Thou shalt not kill etc etc and they quote OT as much as NT. If they stopped with the OT quotes then I wouldnt have any problem with it. But I dotn understand how they can use our texts do quote out of, but then ignore them. I dont see the logic in that. Because there isnt any.
I am sure that in the Tanakh after YHVH given the mitzvot to Hebrews and Egyptians, they have broken them many times.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
When the Bible was churned out in millions, people bought but had no time to read it.
You are known by the "international readers" for your presumptuous and downright stupid comments, but this one of yours wins the prize!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Sayer wrote:
WHY did Mary make the required SIN OFFERING after Jesus was born?
Umm, wasn't it a team effort? I mean, Joseph and Mary were obedient Jews, but what you're REALLY getting at is the Catholic teaching regarding Mary's impeccability, i.e., her sinlessness.

I think that Mary's "Yes" to God had to be perfect, or else God is a rapist.
muslim

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Pagan?
Oh, like the moon god allah you mean?
LOL.
Christ converted the whole Roman Empire to God without killing anybody.
Your paedophile murderous false prophet intimidates and enslaves people to satan with violence.
Islam is shit.
"Don't imagine that I came to bring peace to the earth! I came not to bring peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34

Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other! Luke 12:51

You pedo trinity not only commands its followers to go and rape 3-year old virgin girls but takes part in the filthy act.
Do u (Christians) read the Anti-Christ bible? Obviously not!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Umm, wasn't it a team effort? I mean, Joseph and Mary were obedient Jews, but what you're REALLY getting at is the Catholic teaching regarding Mary's impeccability, i.e., her sinlessness.
I think that Mary's "Yes" to God had to be perfect, or else God is a rapist.
rabbee: a surrogate mother, in this case is not by intercourse. and Adam is always TheUsual and Unique birth. The Child is concieved in HEAVEN, and then placed in the woumb. Adam is TheOnly virgin birth in TheWhole Story of Creation. and you cannot put, two and two together?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

muslim wrote:
You pedo trinity not only commands its followers to go and rape 3-year old virgin girls but takes part in the filthy act.
Do u (Christians) read the Anti-Christ bible? Obviously not!
Where in the hell do you get your info, muslim?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: a surrogate mother, in this case is not by intercourse. and Adam is always TheUsual and Unique birth. The Child is concieved in HEAVEN, and then placed in the woumb. Adam is TheOnly virgin birth in TheWhole Story of Creation. and you cannot put, two and two together?
Jesus wasn't placed in Mary's womb. He was called forth from her being. That is, he was in Mary from the moment of her own conception. You don't see it because you are a pretender.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
first off I cant help you if you were unwilling to scroll back
second off, if you did, you might even discover that we may agree on certain things
play by the rules of respect and politeness, and I will talk to you. Until then.....
Just look at the length of YOUR post that follows why not say YES or NO, to my 2 questions. Why the relatively long posts?

Your post-- "first off I cant help you if you were unwilling to scroll back
second off, if you did, you might even discover that we may agree on certain things
play by the rules of respect and politeness, and I will talk to you. Until then....."

EVERYBODY knows why you opt to do what you do rather than say YES or NO. It is NOT clever it is only self-deceiving and lying.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus wasn't placed in Mary's womb. He was called forth from her being. That is, he was in Mary from the moment of her own conception. You don't see it because you are a pretender.
rabbee: argue against G-D, all you want. bur i know what G-D, came and said about me and the woman again. and your a liar, just like the rest of this world of all liars. for i choose the G-D of my visitations as adam, here in TheStory of Creation again for all of my absolute truth. and reject all the talking critters, against HIM.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus wasn't placed in Mary's womb. He was called forth from her being. That is, he was in Mary from the moment of her own conception. You don't see it because you are a pretender.
Where in the hell did this junk stuff come from? Tell me the name of the man and his son, who said such rubbish!

It is amazing to see fools talking about his birth, without a word about it, from the man, himself.

Thanks
muslim

Maidstone, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the hell do you get your info, muslim?
Da man-ipulated Bible!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: Avraham, Yeetzak, Eeshmael, Yaachov, and Yoseph, never read the bible or quran either. and they were considered as Holy, so apparently your missing The Actual Point also. what is your point, of trying to make, your illigitimate text look more ligitimate than theirs? it is hypocricy, for you to claim only theirs are corrupt. with your, also corrupt version. when theirs, did not beguin with corruption. but became corrupted by critters, along the way. when your began in corruption, of muhammeds vanity, and corrupted more by vain critters along the way.
Those, who corrupted the bible were not the subtle beasts. They were wild beasts. The Bible was corrupted over centuries.

Mine came when the corruption of the Bible, was at the peak and it was time to bring up all the forgeries and corruptions in public, through the Arabs.

So, mine straightaway condemned the so-called Son of God absurdity and blasted the Trinity, concocted by beasts of the Church.

You can see that from another corruption of yours known as TheTorah in which you reside.

See, Rabbee, the Scriptures were written in the language that the men of distant past spoke and understood. They knew exactly what they meant. The Hebrews and the Jews did not create the absurdity known as the Son of God. If there were one, they would have introduced it centuries before the miraculous woman conceived.

And now, you are also lying through your false teeth.
muslim

Maidstone, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you don't have the Holy Spirit you can not understand the the Holy Bible. How do Christians understand these passages. Where do Christians cook their children? You lack understanding. Come to the Lord Jesus Christian and gain understanding and be enlightened.
O plz, Iíd rather stop breathing then have a devil, Satan, evil spirit or a demon come into me.
Worship Allah the creator not the next guy who gos into/onto young virgin girls every chance he gets.
The devilish play boy! Wake UP man.
muslim

Maidstone, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
God will destroy His enemies not man.
<quoted text>Do u bible followers actually read your man-ipulated Anti-Christ bible?
So much 4 'not allow killing another human being..
Luke 19:27
Jesus said:'But as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their kingóbring them here and slaughter them in my presence!'.. <quoted text>
Not according 2 those verses!
Its obvious u donít read your bible!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 150,521 - 150,540 of198,592
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••