Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
150,441 - 150,460 of 201,286 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#159948 Jan 24, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church is the Mystical Body of Christ. The Catholic Church is Christ with the Pope and Magisterium as the visible head. When the Catholic Church speaks excatherda, God is speaking.
Lets focus back on the writings.

You mentioned previously that the church sanctioned several official translations of the bible/Old testament. And I asked you how you could ignore the commandments of that document. Your reply, as I understood it, was that the Church told you so.

I don't understand how you can navigate thru that contradiction of one hand ACCEPTING some version of the OT, but in the other hand ALLOWING the Church to tell you to ignore that same body of text that they translated admittedly for your benefit.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#159949 Jan 24, 2013
Another gospel, is one which denies the divinity of christ, rejects his crucifixtion. This is another gospel, the koran does all these, everything the bible claims as true the koran calls a lie.
"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." (1 John 2:22).
The Koran denies that God is a Father, and that Jesus is God's son. Therefore it is Antichrist! And another gospel. Revelation is not a contrary gospel, but the Koran is contrary to all that Christianity calls holy.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#159950 Jan 24, 2013
The Islamic Messiah, called Imam Madhi, is the one whom christians call the Antichrist. All muslims, are about to be decieved, by Imam Madhi into taking the Mark of the Beast. Islam teaches that a Beast will mark the foreheads of all true muslims. But before the Koran was ever written, the Bible warned that those who take this mark, on forehead or right hand as a stamp or badge, will be cast into the lake of fire. This is God's Warning to all muslims.
Read My free book, please don't be deceived:
www.sharepdfbooks.com/HANMQ56EZYWI/The_Islami...
John MacArthur Sermon
www.youtube.com/watch...
Joel Richardson's website for more books and dvds
www.joelstrumpet.com
Its Supernatural - Joel Richardson interview:
www.sidroth.org/site/News2...
Armageddon News - Mark of the beast Revealed
www.youtube.com/watch...
Finally the Mark of the beast has been revealed as the Mark of the coming Islamic Caliphate. Please don't take the Mark or bow to the Image of the Islamic Empire.
Read Gods Warning:
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name." (Revelation 14:9-11).

od warned of the Coming of Satan to preach another gospel, and this
verse was written hundreds of years before Muhammad was given the
Koran. This verse proves God knew exactly how satan would reveal the
Koran: "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto
you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be
accursed." (Galatians 1:8).

Location hidden

#159951 Jan 24, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
Revelation is not a contrary gospel, but the Koran is contrary to all that Christianity calls holy.
Maybe, just maybe, thats why it is called Islam and not Christianity.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159952 Jan 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoyed reading that, Rabbee
G-d would stay miles away from the Pope and his den.
rabbee: yeah i would not even know how to act, in the vatican. cause G-D, has never been there either.

but why would G-D visit a small male child, in the getto's of st louis mo, instead of the vatican? but at least me and the pope, had one thing in common then. neither of us, had a clue what G-D was actually saying. and it only took me 41 years, to finally say uh-oh! and the pope has had more than 41 years of uh-oh's never saying it once.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159953 Jan 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect - you just stated previously that you follow unquestionably the Catholic Church and all their writings/official translations.
consistency please
rabbee: well frijoles, will a liar ever sacrifice their lie for the sake of the truth? follow the strict docterines of the catholic church, but alas i don't. a pope calling himself holy or man of g-d, is like any muslem calling them selves a man of g-d/s.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#159954 Jan 24, 2013
But the real Problem, is that Islam claims all the Jewish Prophets (David etc) as its own, but they are obviously not from the same source. For the Prophets contradict Islam.
Isaiah the Prophet wrote of the coming of Jesus and called him Mighty God.
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6).

Location hidden

#159955 Jan 24, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
But the real Problem, is that Islam claims all the Jewish Prophets (David etc) as its own, but they are obviously not from the same source. For the Prophets contradict Islam.
Isaiah the Prophet wrote of the coming of Jesus and called him Mighty God.
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6).
Christianity does the same to us.

And worse as you just exemplified.

People just need to chill and leave us alone.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#159956 Jan 24, 2013
And Look at what King/Prophet David wrote:

I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him." (Psalm 2:7-12).

As you can see from this prophecy, God callx Jesus his son, says that he will rule the nations, and all thise who don't "kiss the son" - show his son respect will perish, when he comes to judge the world.

Please read my book, I do not want muslims yo be deceived, God wants all muslims to find salvation through his Son.

John MacArthur Sermon
www.youtube.com/watch...
www.joelstrumpet.com
www.youtube.com/watch...
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159957 Jan 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets focus back on the writings.
You mentioned previously that the church sanctioned several official translations of the bible/Old testament. And I asked you how you could ignore the commandments of that document. Your reply, as I understood it, was that the Church told you so.
I don't understand how you can navigate thru that contradiction of one hand ACCEPTING some version of the OT, but in the other hand ALLOWING the Church to tell you to ignore that same body of text that they translated admittedly for your benefit.
Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets so we are no longer bond under law to the laws of the Old Testament. God made a new covenant with His people and now we are taught by God; for "God is with us": Emanual. We now follow the law of love for God, neighbor and enemy. The Catholic Church is the Mystical Body of Christ, with the pope and bishops as the visible head.

Location hidden

#159958 Jan 24, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets so we are no longer bond under law to the laws of the Old Testament. God made a new covenant with His people and now we are taught by God; for "God is with us": Emanual. We now follow the law of love for God, neighbor and enemy. The Catholic Church is the Mystical Body of Christ, with the pope and bishops as the visible head.
We have been through that before. Argument from authority. That wasnt what I was asking.

I was asking what your thought process was in how you determine WHICH laws you choose to ignore (I imagine you do not kill or commit adultery and probably honor your parents but you ignore the shellfish and Sabbath provisions)...

...and how you reconcile the contradiction between text and church (or in the last case - text and jesus)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#159959 Jan 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been through that before. Argument from authority. That wasnt what I was asking.
I was asking what your thought process was in how you determine WHICH laws you choose to ignore (I imagine you do not kill or commit adultery and probably honor your parents but you ignore the shellfish and Sabbath provisions)...
...and how you reconcile the contradiction between text and church (or in the last case - text and jesus)
It must be, more or less, in the same way of how the rabbis told to Jews to ignore certain laws and accept others.

Location hidden

#159960 Jan 24, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be, more or less, in the same way of how the rabbis told to Jews to ignore certain laws and accept others.
As I stated before - as a Jew I can (or I can look up) the reason, or the thought process, for which law to apply when and why. But I am asking for the same from the other religionist and I do not get an answer.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159961 Jan 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well what somebody, with a ficticious name said. probably not what the person, who said it really meant anyway. if you can trust, then that is what the person actually said anyway. funny you would think, TheBoth of We, would of remembered what We said was true then? and i don't recognize, saying any of IT.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159962 Jan 24, 2013
ps: We Both, did not write anything then either. apparently G-D, was saving that for now. obviously cause they did not, have the internet fully developed yet.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159963 Jan 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, God, now teaches His people through His Mystical Body of the Catholic Church. His teachings can now be found in the Cathecism of the Catholic Church. The Cathecism of the Catholic Church is of divine origin since it has the approval of God's Church. The pope and Magisterium of the Catholic Church have the same authority that the prophets of Israel had and the disciples of Jesus had.
Anonymous

Birmingham, UK

#159964 Jan 24, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
And Look at what King/Prophet David wrote:
I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him." (Psalm 2:7-12).
As you can see from this prophecy, God callx Jesus his son, says that he will rule the nations, and all thise who don't "kiss the son" - show his son respect will perish, when he comes to judge the world.
Please read my book, I do not want muslims yo be deceived, God wants all muslims to find salvation through his Son.
John MacArthur Sermon
www.youtube.com/watch...
www.joelstrumpet.com
www.youtube.com/watch...
as a muslim we are aware that the bible itself is deceptive. it has been altered and changed many times that it has lost meaning and even contradicts itself. Christianity is a very confused religion, the reason more people convert away from Christianity or accuse biblical scriptures the most.

the quran has been left untouched from the beginning. there is no confusion. remember that Muslims do respect the Jews and the Christians and refer to them as our brothers. but remember Moses himself claimed that the final prophet will not be of the Jewish nation. Jesus was the Jews last chance and the final great prophet was sent to the Arabs, the descendants of Ishmael, brother of Isaac and son of Abraham. Abraham prayed to god for Ishmael to have greatness in his descendants and god answered this prayer with the final prophet.

Location hidden

#159965 Jan 24, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, God, now teaches His people through His Mystical Body of the Catholic Church. His teachings can now be found in the Cathecism of the Catholic Church. The Cathecism of the Catholic Church is of divine origin since it has the approval of God's Church. The pope and Magisterium of the Catholic Church have the same authority that the prophets of Israel had and the disciples of Jesus had.
And where in the Cathecism, and WHY does it say you should follow one law over another law?

Lets look at thou shalt not kill vs thou shall not eat shellfish or desecrate the Sabbath. What is the reasoning behind acceptance of one but not the other?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159966 Jan 24, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well many things with a divine origin, don't end up that way. and you can't say that G-D, was not telling them anything. it's more a matter, of their not really listinening. becarefull who you put up on a pedistal, just because they say so.

it appears to me, that more of their doctrine. is more from them, than it is with The Actual Guy/Gal with the faked name.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159967 Jan 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And where in the Cathecism, and WHY does it say you should follow one law over another law?
Lets look at thou shalt not kill vs thou shall not eat shellfish or desecrate the Sabbath. What is the reasoning behind acceptance of one but not the other?
rabbee: well frijoles, you do know what sunday is don't you. it's Parashas Noach Day from always the pre-post-deluvianites. ask and you, shall recieve.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Aug 9 Kathwynn 11
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Aug 4 Emma 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••