Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,187

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159876 Jan 23, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no word for word translation from one language to another. Each translation is subject to the judgement of the translator. In any event the Catholic Church can put God's seal of approval on those that conform to the original meaning God intended.
rabbee: they do not have the authority, to put G-D'S Seal on anything. they do not have the authority, to do G-D'S Job. even i and the woman, do not have that authority, for about another 60 years. G-D did not write their books, they did. and the pope, is neither G-D nor HaMosheeach. and i fear the alleged holy see, is unholy as hell. if the church were actually holy, they would not of allowed pedofile preists to exist. nor would they violate, G-D'S Command to be fruitfull and multiply.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159878 Jan 23, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Jesus declared all foods clean.
rabbee: no! TheBoth of We, did not! even i like seefood, but not all seafood. if i ain't got scales, it's tabooboo. just because Pehter screwed up, does not mean i approved of every thing He did.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#159879 Jan 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent time and energy responding to your questions last night (24 hrs ago) in a serious manner
Out of courtesy and reciprocity you should take the time and effort and scroll back and read them
I shall not repeat myself
Frijoles---I spent time and energy responding to your questions last night (24 hrs ago) in a serious manner

HughBe--- very UNTRUE. A YES or a NO even now would have settled the matter. Instead you have chosen to write epistles after epistles rather than say YE or NO.

The fact that you opt to write epistles rather than say YES or NO tells everyone that your claim about answering is FALSE.

How many letters are in your current post? Do you know that the MAXIMUM number of letters in the answer to my TWO questions are 6?

1.Are YOU telling me that God Almighty did NOT call Israel GOY?
2.Is the transliterated word GOY in the passage that follows? "And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy NATION. These [are] the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel"
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159880 Jan 23, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus promised to remain with His Church always, so when the Catholic Church speaks, Jesus, God speaks. We don't have to try to guess what some character from thousands of years ago may do, for we have "God with us", Emanuel, to teach us.
rabbee: yeah but isn't TheHisAlleged Church, TheGreek Orthodox? and the roman church is, the her church of my Mother. Oh! Mother what am i, to do with You!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159881 Jan 23, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
God desires in the end of times to have His people keep holy the day of our salvation when Jesus rose from the dead. He conveyed this through His Holy Catholic Church.
rabbee: yeah and in colorado, that would be from about sunrise friday to about sunrise saturday. since TheShabbos, is according to fixed Ysralee Time. not your, loco local loco motive time.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#159882 Jan 23, 2013
I am gone to listen to the news.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159883 Jan 23, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
God desires in the end of times to have His people keep holy the day of our salvation when Jesus rose from the dead. He conveyed this through His Holy Catholic Church.
rabbee: well i am back, and not because i, rather be here than in HEAVEN.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159884 Jan 23, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Was it Jeremiah who wrote about a NEW COVENANT?
rabbee: nah that was mr lizard lips, who offered something like a gnu covenant to the woman chaooah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159885 Jan 23, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
What every you want to call it, it is blessed by God.
rabbee: no i don't think so, since neither me nor G-D, approved of it. no matter how much they satanicly approved, of this themselves.

i do not think much of any church, who cannot get their founding father's names right. neither i nor Pehter, founded the roman or greek catholic church. the romans and greeks, did those. the real church, ceased to exist in 1054 ad. and it finally died of, divers disease.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159886 Jan 23, 2013
Jaz wrote:
<quoted text>Who do u worship church or GOD?
rabbee: or popealong crasscity
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159887 Jan 23, 2013
TURD.,

This Bud's for you!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159888 Jan 23, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: they do not have the authority, to put G-D'S Seal on anything. they do not have the authority, to do G-D'S Job. even i and the woman, do not have that authority, for about another 60 years. G-D did not write their books, they did. and the pope, is neither G-D nor HaMosheeach. and i fear the alleged holy see, is unholy as hell. if the church were actually holy, they would not of allowed pedofile preists to exist. nor would they violate, G-D'S Command to be fruitfull and multiply.
You are just a man and not God's Church. You have no divine authority to make claims regarding what God would and would not do.

The bishops of the Catholic Church have divine authority from Jesus through the laying on of hands from the Apostles.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159889 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: no! TheBoth of We, did not! even i like seefood, but not all seafood. if i ain't got scales, it's tabooboo. just because Pehter screwed up, does not mean i approved of every thing He did.
?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159890 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: yeah but isn't TheHisAlleged Church, TheGreek Orthodox? and the roman church is, the her church of my Mother. Oh! Mother what am i, to do with You!
?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159899 Jan 23, 2013
TURD,

How nice to know that you are paying close attention for Allah and His Messenger! I mean, it might actually count for something...
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#159900 Jan 23, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a man and not God's Church. You have no divine authority to make claims regarding what God would and would not do.

The bishops of the Catholic Church have divine authority from Jesus through the laying on of hands from the Apostles.
Paul,

Jesus did not give any authority to any one. Aslo, he was not given any authority by God to declare that he was God or that Jesus was divine.

The Godless Church also had no authority to make that man divine or God.

We do not have Jesus on record for saying, "I am God" or "I am the Father" or "I am this" or "I am that".

If Jesus had ever said that, the story-tellers and the tale collectors would have surely mentioned but none did.

Everything from the Bishops and the Church, is silly, absurd and a pile of wild conjecture. Don't trust the Church.

End of the story.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#159905 Jan 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the interesting part 39, MUQ
I was delighted to see Jesus talking to James. I have not seen Jesus talking to James at all in the other gospels.
The parable of the desert plant was super.
Salaams
BMZ
I think in GOB you will find Jesus talking to Most of his chosen disciples. It is very logical and reasonable.

In the four "canonical Gospels" most of Jesus' chosen disciples are "men without faces"....they do not ask any clarifications, they do not talk to Jesus and jesus does not talk to them.

Any question / observation they make, is ridiculous straight away. I do not know what they try to convey about those disciples of Jesus.

Why did Jesus chose them in the first place? If they were the "best of the lot", what can we say about the level of others who followed Jesus?

All these questions remain unanswered if we "only" read Canonical Gospels.

And they say "A Muslim wrote GOB".... it would have been a "strange Muslim" to know so much about Jesus and Christianity!!

Salaam

MUQ
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#159906 Jan 24, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-40

Chapter 81 Jesus and the women from Samaria

.. And having said this Jesus made prayer; and after the prayer he said: "Tomorrow we needs must pass into Samaria;, for so has said to me the holy angel of God."

Early on the morning of a certain day, Jesus arrived near the well which Jacob made and gave to Joseph his son. Whereupon Jesus being wearied with the journey, sent his disciples to the city to buy food. And so he sat himself down by the well, upon the stone of the well. And, lo, a woman of Samaria comes to the well to draw water. Jesus says to the woman: "Give me to drink." The woman answered: "Now, are you not ashamed that you, being an Hebrew, ask drink of me which am a Samaritan woman?"

Jesus answered: "O woman, if you knew who he is that asks you for drink, perhaps you would have asked of him for drink." The woman answered: "Now how should you give me to drink, seeing you have no vessel to draw the water, nor rope, and the well is deep?"

Jesus answered: "O woman, whoever drinks of the water of this well, thirst comes to him again, but whosoever drinks of the water that I give has thirst no more; but to them that have thirst give they to drink, insomuch that they come to eternal life." Then said the woman: "O Lord, give me of this your water." Jesus answered: "Go call your husband, and to both of you I will give to drink." The woman said: "I have no husband." Jesus answered: "Well have you said the truth, for you have had five husbands, and he whom you now have is not your husband."

The woman was confounded hearing this, and said: "Lord, hereby perceive I that you are a prophet; therefore tell me, I pray: the Hebrews make prayer on mount Sion in the Temple built by Solomon in Jerusalem, and say that there and nowhere else [men] find grace and mercy of God. And our people worship on these mountains, and say that only on the mountains of Samaria ought worship to be made. Who are the true worshippers?"

(Contd.)
John

Australia

#159907 Jan 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-40
Chapter 81 Jesus and the women from Samaria
.. And having said this Jesus made prayer; and after the prayer he said: "Tomorrow we needs must pass into Samaria;, for so has said to me the holy angel of God."
Early on the morning of a certain day, Jesus arrived near the well which Jacob made and gave to Joseph his son. Whereupon Jesus being wearied with the journey, sent his disciples to the city to buy food. And so he sat himself down by the well, upon the stone of the well. And, lo, a woman of Samaria comes to the well to draw water. Jesus says to the woman: "Give me to drink." The woman answered: "Now, are you not ashamed that you, being an Hebrew, ask drink of me which am a Samaritan woman?"
Jesus answered: "O woman, if you knew who he is that asks you for drink, perhaps you would have asked of him for drink." The woman answered: "Now how should you give me to drink, seeing you have no vessel to draw the water, nor rope, and the well is deep?"
Jesus answered: "O woman, whoever drinks of the water of this well, thirst comes to him again, but whosoever drinks of the water that I give has thirst no more; but to them that have thirst give they to drink, insomuch that they come to eternal life." Then said the woman: "O Lord, give me of this your water." Jesus answered: "Go call your husband, and to both of you I will give to drink." The woman said: "I have no husband." Jesus answered: "Well have you said the truth, for you have had five husbands, and he whom you now have is not your husband."
The woman was confounded hearing this, and said: "Lord, hereby perceive I that you are a prophet; therefore tell me, I pray: the Hebrews make prayer on mount Sion in the Temple built by Solomon in Jerusalem, and say that there and nowhere else [men] find grace and mercy of God. And our people worship on these mountains, and say that only on the mountains of Samaria ought worship to be made. Who are the true worshippers?"
(Contd.)
The "Gospel of Barnabas" is an islamic forgery created in Istanbul in the 1600s.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159908 Jan 24, 2013
What do we know about the “Gospel of Barnabas”?
http://answering-islam.org/Barnabas/

The Muslim scholar Cyril Glassé states:

As regards the "Gospel of Barnabas" itself, there is no question that it is a medieval forgery. A complete Italian manuscript exists which appears to be a translation from a Spanish original (which exists in part), written to curry favor with Muslims of the time. It contains anachronisms which can date only from the Middle Ages and not before, and shows a garbled comprehension of Islamic doctrines, calling the Prophet "the Messiah", which Islam does not claim for him. Besides its farcical notion of sacred history, stylistically it is a mediocre parody of the Gospels, as the writings of Baha'Allah are of the Koran.

The Concise Encyclopedia of Islam, Harper & Row, 1989, p. 64

See also: http://answering-islam.org/Barnabas/saleeb.ht...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... 17 hr True Christian wi... 20
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Fri Son of God 1
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
•••

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••